Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:10 am
"This is certainly a change of pace for you, Elithiel." John says looking surprised at Elithiel's sudden change in attitude. "Boro, I think it's best if me and my students go after the drow alone."

"What?!?!? And let my men think I'm weak? I would never do that." Boro exclaimed slightly ticked that John would say such a thing. "How 'bout instead I go with you and send the remainder of my troops home? How does that sound, you outrageous Huuu-man?"

John sat there completely dumbfounded that an orc chieftain would suggest such a thing. "That seems reasonable, but I'd have to ask my students. What do you think Elithiel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:23 pm
((BACK! Looks like it's just you and me John))

Elithiel thought about it for a moment. It would be easier to travel with fewer people. Then again...there was strength in numbers. He knew stealth really wouldn't be easy to accomplish with about ten Orcs stomping around...they really did have heavy footfall...

"Alright. I agree with the last plan. Just us and you Boro, but could you ask your men..er...Orcs for supplies or something? I'm afraid....coming from school we're going to be a little short," Elithiel said deflating a little. He exhaled a little. He was getting a little emotional back there. It would've been hard to control his powers if he kept that up.

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:45 pm
((Oh, well.))

"I'll be right back with those supplies and don't even think about leaving me here, 'cause I will hunt you down." Boro states as he leaves to command his troops/

Oh man, this is going to be odd. John thinks releasing some of the tension in his body by sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:53 pm
((AGh! You're sig's so COOL!>.<))
Elithiel glares after Boro. Who did he think he was? He should be lucky they hadn't cut him to ribbons. He looked over to his teacher when he heard him sigh.

"You alright?" he asked.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:07 am
((Thanks!! xd It's the White Knight® henshin scene. I could give it to you if you want it.))

"Ya, I'm fine. It's just that Boro seems to be hiding more then just his true intentions." John says looking deeply into Elithiel's eyes. "I bet you were just thinking we could've cut him to ribbons easily, right? That's where you'd wrong. Even though he is an orc, Boro seems to be more then just a figure head to the soldiers around here. Think about that and the way his aura seems to press down on you. That's way I tried to get him to go."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:18 am
Elithiel stared back at John. He really wasn't sure what John was trying to tell him.

"Orcs do have a way with lying. He could just not be telling us something...then again..." he thought back to when they first encountered Boro. He had sensed him coming from a mile off. It was that strange feeling he got whenever he came acrooss the creature of darkness...Demons...and Shadows...and Vampires. But not for Orcs. He had wondered if he were just loosing it back there. He looked around to see where Boro was. He felt a little uneasy, as he shifted weight from one foot to the other.

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:20 am
"I don't think....." John's sentence is interrupted as Borose returns with supplies.

"You don't think what?" Borose asks setting the knapsacks that he was carrying down, causing them to crash against the ground.

"What I was going to say to my pupil here was, I don't think that those drow will slow down any time soon and we should get going as soon as possible." John says quickly, trying not to seem suspicious.

"You're probably right, Huuu-man. I'll go tell my troops to go home." Borose says smiling.

That was close. I'd better stay on my toes if I want to find out what he really is. John thinks returning the smile as best he could. "Elithiel, after we start going I want to talk to you in private." John whispers.

"Men!!! I want you to know that these dark elves will be punished as soon as possible, but I want to you to go home and say that I died a hero!!" Borose yells over the entire camp. "Why must we go?!??!??!?!?" one of the younger Orcs shouts. "Because this is something I need to do alone!!!!" Borose returns.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:26 pm
Elithiel stared after Boro. He turned back to John.
:It doesn’t seem like he’s a telepath…why not talk now?: he said telepathically to John, keeping a straight face.

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:14 pm
Like you said before Orcs do have a tendency to lie, but they aren't the best at it. This guy, Borose, seems to be more then your ordinary orc. I think we should watch him carefully, but try not make it obvious. John replies raising an eyebrow at Elithiel.

Boro soon returns with a tear in his eye. "I've been a lot of armies, but these guys are the best." he says wiping it out quickly

"Which way do you think we should go, Boro?" John asks trying to get more info on the "orc's" plans.

"We should follow the trail while it's still warm Huuu-mans." Boro says grabbing the knapsacks again and getting up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:58 pm
Boro's display of emotion unfazed Elithiel. He stared shortly at Boro before looking away. He didn't want to think which armies he could have been in.

"Well then...I think we should head..." Elithiel stared at the ground around them. To the normal eye it would seem normal with only slight disturbance from their fight with the Orcs. But to an elf it held many tales. Elithiel saw the trail a fox and her cubs had followed chasing their meal. Elithiel follwed that trail until it came to an abrupt end. All four foxes had apparently been killed. THere was blood there...he reached down and pulled up two very fine pieces of wood. He looked up at John.

"These are of Elvish make..but they're black. Drowish..." he said standing.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:05 am
This kid has a good eye. John thinks looking the pieces of wood. "Nice work, Elithiel. Which were they headed?"

"How can you tell those sticks were made by drow?" Boro asks completely astonished by Elithiel's eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:09 am
Elithiel looked up to his two companions.
"Well..Boro let's just say it's one of my many abilities," he said stifly, not really wanting to dish out more than needed about himself. He looked back to the ground to answer John's question.

It seemed the mother foz had been dragged along the ground. Elithiel followed behing this, weaving through trees. The trail went on for about two minuets before Elithiel noticed a small clearing ahead of them. He stepped around a tree and found what looked like the remains of a fire. Elithiel looked for foot prints. Now he would have to do a little more concentrating. Drows didn't usually tread heavy....unless...he grinned and stood as the others approached.

"Ours friends had mules. To carry provisions. That makes it a little easier on us. They went that way," Elithiel said pointing to his left.

"Shall we on?"  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 am
"Let us." John says inwardly proud that his student had suggested the idea on his own. He then starts to run the direction Elithiel pointed out.

"I think we should keep one alive." Boro says following John. "For questioning."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:48 am
Elithiel heard Boro's comment and slipped back to the now from his high throne on pride. He looked at John now. His expression was unfaltering but his eyes gave him away. They spoke clrearly enough his message:

::I still do not like him...::

He didn't look toward Boro, should he make himself obvious.

"Boro...where, might I ask do you hail from?" he asked tentaviely.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:48 am
That I know, as I don't like him as well. John replies silently.

"I hail from the highlands of Droshea. I thank you for asking, little elf." Boro answers.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff