Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

xxxxxBlinking and dropping his hand, the fair haired demon's head tilted slightly as his brow raised slightly in confusion. "I... Expected more resistance than this. Odd... You are... Hard to read," he murmured a bit softer than he'd intended, his words not slurred as much as before. As if recalling his question, his attention returned to the task at hand, all emotion wiped from his face. "The one mentioned earlier... I've done everything under the sun besides molesting and raping him and he just laughs and throws taunts at me or sits in a corner crying. Every time I enter his room, it's like he's a different person, but every time I leave, he behaves as he did upon arrival. He isn't breaking like he's supposed to. It took less effort to break a demon general of Asmodeus' than it's taking with a mere boy. How would you go about making him go cuckoo kachoo in the head?" There. Advice had been asked for through one of the boy's own kin. It wounded the electric demon's pride having to ask for it, but his patient was pissing him off.

xxxxxAs if sensing the stone on her possession, he rolled his eyes. "Send one of those out already. You'll need one of 'em after what I saw from overhead. Idiots never clarify the finer details. This is a stupid game by the way. Never really played it personally, but considering how easily I stepped into it, it'd take zero effort for this game to end," he sighed, his hands sliding into his pockets.

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"so you've tried feeding him parts of his own body? gelding? illusions and the like? huh. now i want to meet this guy." the girl snorted, rocking on her heels as she tried to come up with other ways to get this guy to snap. "if there are multiple personalities within the body, you can always use a spell that splits them for a short time and make one watch as the other is tortured." she babbled, more to herself than him as a dreamy-eyed look settled itself on her face.

Blinking to herself as he mentioned the stone, the girl gave a sigh and pulled it and the coin from her pocket. Setting it blue side up, the girl rose an eyebrow as she set it on the ground a step or so away from her. "its only dumb to you. i rather like this game. its actually a good way to pass the time. i mean sure i could blow the thing to bits if i really bothered but then I wouldn't have anything to do." she purred, hands curling around each other in front of her.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxListening to her questioning his methods, he nodded slightly though he could feel his insides heating up at just the mere thought of gelding. "He's capable of regeneration and if I cut that off, he'll die and then I'll get an unnecessary lecture of how I'm doing my job incorrectly. The fact that I'm not asleep right now should make your dad happy, but- That way, guy. Go play with the strategist," he responded before pointing a dark haired male in a dark jersey and a katana at the path behind him. As the man ran off, Lymbo seemed to think back on what he was saying. What was he saying even? Oh yeah. "But yeah, he's never happy. Mm... Maybe when you finish this game, you can meet me by the tree and I can let you meet him? I mean, if you won't tell anyone what you get to see that is... Or about this conversation. And it's a boy, like a ten-year-old kid. I don't know why he's even here, but your dad wanted him here so he's here."

xxxxxTaken aback a little by her stating it was only boring to him, his hunter green eyes shifted towards the ground. "Maybe it is just me who finds it boring... I get bored easily after all. As much as I complain about things being too much of an effort, I like when I have to put effort into things... Like yelling at you for being a dork and flopping into the lake like you did. It was... The first amusing thing since the others left. When it takes too much effort like this guy though, it just irritates me," he mumbled while scraping his foot against the dirt a couple times in a swing. At admitting he kind of enjoyed challenges, he gave a slight smile before returning to being serious. There was, of course, a difference between an amusing effort and an irritating effort after all. Barely catching Sedynn's cursing at something further into the maze, he gave a soft snort before completely leaning back on the heels of his feet while awaiting the blonde's answer of meeting up with him after the game.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding lightly, the teen gave a smirk. "sure, i'll meet you after the game. i still want to know more about this place after all. and believe me, i get it. having a challenge is good, but when things don't go your way for so long it can be a pain in the a**" she hummed, bouncing on her feet briefly before turning her head in the direction the boy had run off. "i'd better get back to it though, i don't need Ren yelling at me for taking too long.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:47 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxNodding once again, the teenager smiled rather shyly before his feet lifted back off the ground to where he was hovering just over the girl. "Then I'll see you after the game... And get ready 'cause I'm gonna give you a brief boost since I stalled you," he almost seemed to hum, the air around him sparking a bit. Without really giving much time for her to prep, a powerful gust of wind shoved her forwards from behind and then around the corner. Smiling a bit more to himself, he lifted himself higher out of the maze. "Yeah... I'll see you then even if I get in trouble for it. Haven't had this much fun for several years." After getting over the wall, he dropped back down outside of it and actually put the effort into walking over to his usual spot under the tree. That girl was doing it again. She made his lips move upwards without really trying and now he was getting anxious about meeting back up with her. He wasn't much of a talker, or more like hadn't been, but she wanted to know more about this gate. What was he going to say? What was he allowed to say? No one was supposed to be here besides those who resided in that solitary building at the center of the lake.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:43 pm
Dantes_river
sorry sweatdrop

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGrinning at the idea that she'd get to know more about this strange place once the game was over, Desire continued speeding through the maze only to pause as she heard what sounded like Seda. Turning towards the noise, the blonde gave a smile and pushed off again, humming to herself as she looked around.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:14 am
Pure T0rture
It's fine. Just a reminder. cool

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxSuddenly skipping backwards into Desiré from a round a corner, Sedynn muttered a simple yet crude word before jumping over the samurai male from before. Well his plans were unraveling swiftly although... "Chestra," he breathed out while running back towards his home base. Of course Veda had to show up alongside the weird samurai guy. Now there was also one of the girls. Since he'd been dodging swings, he'd gotten separated from the other boy though they'd been oddly silent considering Chestra couldn't exactly run. Damn. Spoke too soon now that something had been smashed. The ground perhaps? "Damnit, Chestra! Don't hit him!" "I didn't hit him. He jumped out of the way. I think your plan backfired." "That's because they found something Jedah failed to fully clarify; a loophole as Veda would say."

xxxxxJumping up and catching Sedynn's arm when Veda reached for him, the fire demon tossed the demon king up higher into the air to avoid the demon jester getting to him. "Heheh! At least Veda makes this an actual challenge. Hi, chickadee! Good toss, Sedynn. They might've figured it out," Chestra chuckled as he came back down to the deep dent already set into the ground. Landing beside the samurai rather softly for a demon who'd just smashed the ground a moment earlier, he swung a leg at the other only to tisk when he'd jumped over it. "So who's this guy? Veda called him Yatogami. Is he a god of war?" At noticing the stall of the dark haired samurai, his other leg smacked into the other and made him break through the wall of bats. Frowning slightly, he scratched the back of his neck. "Oops. I just stalled Jedah again. Hey! He disappeared!" "They summoned him briefly, genius. He was a decoy." "And you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Chestra has the stone. Sorry, Sedynn. Though you're a wonderful tactician-"

"You and your damn loopholes are always ten steps ahead of me. Thinking I could outsmart you when you're limited to only your physical ability was stupid on my part... Even without your wacky formulas, you were always a smart kid, or at least you were from what Jedah said. We've never really talked much," Sedynn breathed out heavily, his legs already prepped to jump again in order to get Chestra out of the line of fire. Actually... Jumping up against the wall and over Chestra, the fair haired demon jumping straight up, he quickly grabbed the other's arm and tossed him over Veda again though this time Chestra caught ahold of the top of a wall, before hitting the ground on his hands and knees. "You and your brother with them long axs arms and legs, I swear. Now, if my calculations were correct, Desiré's got your stone. If that's true, all I gotta do is keep Veda from keeping Chestra from just putting you and our stone on that pedestal that is home base. Thing is, was Veda right on his calculations of which one of us has the stone? Is it me or him that carries the fire stone?"

xxxxxOn the opposite side of the maze, Jedah had stopped in front of Serenity just to put a hand to his temples and hold a finger up to the girl when Chestra had managed to bust the wall. His poor bats took such a beating from that hyperactive ding-dong. "Ugh. That boy... Alright, kitten, if you've got the stupid water stone, just hand it over. I'd hate to hit a girl that isn't Lillith or Morgan, stupid succubi bxtches," he muttered irritably as he stood up straight once again, his hand motioning for the girl to just hand it over. At the mention of the succubi, his eyes narrowed slightly in obvious distaste of their very existence. At his shirt seeming to move on its own however, a dark grin crept up onto his face. "Or I could always drag you away from your home base which is cause for an automatic win on our side. Your choice."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm
Dantes_river
lol oops on the names xD;;

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"hey boys~" Desiré hummed as her hair shifted back to its platinum blonde coloration, grinning to herself as the air around Sedynn began to combust, leaving behind only the harmful gasses. "don't expect an easy fight from me." she hummed, dancing out of his reach as a black scaled tail slid down the length of her leg.

Jedah was greeted by more than fifteen Serenity clones who all gave him a grin as they scattered in various directions, one of them running directly up to him to wave at him before she simply vanished in a puff of smoke. "you'd have to figure out which one is the real one in order for either of your plans to work out." the group of girls chimed from all over the enclosure as they each lost the color in their hair, a feathery texture forming on each clones' arms.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:58 am
Pure T0rture
It happens to even the best of us. I keep confusing the spelling of your little sandman's name.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Wouldn't dream of it, hon. That would make this game far too easy," Chestra laughed after having pounced off of the wall at the girl. Sedynn on the other hand had let out a heavy breath, a bright green fire bursting forth from his skin and mouth. Cute how she thought the combustion of the air would affect him and his movements. Skimming Veda with a quick blast directed towards him when he made a swift swipe of his hand against the ground, the fire demon gave a faint chuckle. As soon as Chestra missed, something he knew he'd overshot, he swung his foot around in a swift kick. "He's not any ordinary fire demon so that's not gonna work."

xxxxx"Good boy," Sedynn purred before hopping back up on the walls, a blast of fire leaping out at Desiré before Chestra was hurled back up into the air. As soon as his feet touched the ground again, several blasts of the green fire jumped out at Veda and Desiré both to keep them away from Chestra. The demon king was humming slightly, eyes closed as he once again clung to the top of the wall. As if sensing something was wrong, his eyes reopened and he leapt down onto the pedestal as a solitary red scythe skimmed the top of the wall and returned just as quickly as if it were a boomerang. "But he doesn't-" "He does apparently and we can't call it cheating since it's a physical feat even Jedah has. Sneaky, sneaky. Learn somethin' new every day. Keep him occupied please and remember to avoid anything Jedah can do physically. If he can do that, he can probably do everything Jedah can, including the Venus flytrap." "Gladly. And I'll keep it in mind. You just try to breathe as little as you possibly can. She's making the air toxic by combusting it like she is. I'm filtering it with my fire, but it's gonna take time. Make her have to stick to physical limitations like Veda to knock that down if you have to." "Only if you say it's okay to do so. Hey, chickadee. Let's play a secondary game. Let's see who's stronger in presence; me or you."

"Boo," Veda snickered while resetting the red scythe against his back. Upon touching his back, it shifted into a dark red wing before it tucked itself back down and out of sight. At the mention of the side-game bringing up the sense of presence alone, Veda's arm snatched her behind him before the air around the four began growing heavier. "Don't use things like that around Chestra. I told you two this earlier. His presence, his mere aura, feeds off of your own. His magic won't even be his own magic. He'll just alter yours and send it back at you... That's if it doesn't dissipate before reaching him altogether. You have to stick to physical activity. Even Sedynn wants to stick to physical abilities, but your little trick there caused him to self-combust and send Chestra to take out anything that isn't physical activity. That's Chestra best skill besides his deceptive strength and intelligence and oddly accurate intuition." "Aw. That's sweet of you to say, Veda, but I'm honestly not too smart. Just about everything I do has been suggested by everyone else or directed by Sedynn. Try me though, Desiré. I'm honestly curious if I can completely overwhelm your aura like everyone else's, the exception being Veda of course. I've never been allowed to test it with him."

xxxxxGiving her a roll of the eyes, Jedah let his wings stretch out behind him only to remove both of them as if they weren't real. By the time his hands reached in front of him, they had both shifted into two dark grey scythes. "Of course you're gonna make this difficult and make me hit a girl. At least I'm out of my suit for this," he sighed while giving the scythes a twirl. As the blades cut through the air quickly, a faint ringing sound could be heard. It was here he smiled in a manner that didn't quite seem like the vicious smirks he'd been seen with, one that made him actually appear nice. "Would you like to hear a secret Veda told me when we still lived here before I actually hit you?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:31 pm
Dantes_river
well his full name is an anagram if it helps. Perem Keedar = Dream Keeper

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"hm? oh, yeah. sorry, got a little side tracked. i'll keep that in mind~!" the demoness hummed, smiling at Veda slightly as her tail flicked dangerously behind her. Turning her attention back to Chestra, the girl's smirk grew. "heh, sure, let's play~ i've always thought it'd be fun to fight with you but Sedynn and Ren both yelled at me for it." she hummed, tapping her fingers lightly on one of her knees as she looked around. an enclosed space like this, she'd have to be careful with how hard she pushed herself or she'd end up slamming into the walls and hurting Jedah. Then there was the air she'd poisoned. thankfully she was able to filter that through her gills and breathe semi normally, but she didn't think it would last much longer with Sedynn burning it all up.
Giving a smile, the teen pushed herself forwards, barely noticing it as a set of spiraled horns grew from her skull, a second scaled tail forming next to the other as she pushed Sedynn to the ground and grinned at him. "boo~"

While several of the clones were cut down, it appeared that several others were dodging the blades to the best of their abilities or blocking with the blades Serenity always carried on her hips. "sure, i'd like to hear." a couple called as more clones fell, leaving the count down to seven.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 am
Pure T0rture
That does help. I kept switching between Perem and Perrem for his spelling. xD

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Whoo! She agreed to a sub-game! Let's play," Chestra cheered before vanishing entirely from the top of the pedestal. He then appeared once again though it was tackling Desiré off of Sedynn whose fire was flicking wildly over the surface of his skin. Once free of the girl, he hopped back up onto his feet and shot several fireballs at Veda once again whilst Chestra was already back on his own two feet with a far more feral grin set into place on his face, his eyes closed behind his bangs once more and the little crown atop his head cocked slightly to the side. "Chestra, just try to remember what I said about restraint and keeping calm if you're going to take her on." "Hai hai. We don't want to hurt Jedah or trigger anything bad after all."

xxxxxGiving a snicker, Chestra seemed to let his whole body relax though the air was steadily getting heavier. Sedynn, on the other hand, used Veda's long range to toss the other up and over several walls. Unfortunately for him, Veda took him with him thus leaving Chestra alone with Desiré at the pedestal. At least Sedynn had left a large green flame to filter what little remained of the toxic air. As Sedynn had told him to do, Chestra hadn't seemed to inhale since he last spoke.

xxxxxSmirking as his blades whistled through the air at a faster pace, the faint whistling sound seemed to be getting higher in pitch. "Alrighty then. The secret is," Jedah started off smoothly, pausing briefly in his words to try picking up on Veda's signature. Apparently Sedynn was using his fire to maintain a distance from Veda and yet keep him moving away from their home base. And there was Chestra's aura devouring that of those around him again only it was still expanding. Did he want the girl to cower at his feet or did he just want to crush her with it? Without so much as skipping a beat, he continued with, "If I hit a certain frequency, it'll shut down any illusionary abilities one has. All formulas dealing with illusion can be shut down via sound waves thus causing a cancellation of illusions. Need I say anything else?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:46 am
Dantes_river
eh, s**t happens. Besides, I'm horrible at remembering how to spell Ephraim. There was a time when I called him the completely wrong name

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxThe devling gave a grin as she stood and brushed herself off, tipping her head to the side as she felt his presence suddenly increase. Carefully pacing a few steps from him, the teen gave a smile as her presence suddenly grew as well, a gust of wind blowing off of her as if a spell had just been lifted. "This shall be interesting. I've always wondered if my being daddy's child really made me all that different from others. Let's see if it'll have an effect here."

With the high pitches, all of the girls directly in front of him. Flickered for a moment like bad television before vanishing completely. "Well, I suppose there's no use in me putting on this facade any longer. That was fun, though. If you'd just been aiming a little more to the left you would've gotten me." Serenity hummed as she suddenly appeared sitting on a rock not ten paces from him. Waving lightly, the girl took off in a dash as the grass under her feet caught fire.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:34 pm
Pure T0rture
You could always just write Harvey instead of Ephraim. It's the name he usually goes by when people have issues saying his name and is his alias.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxNoting the flame became smaller, the demon king finally inhaled and gave the girl a thumbs up. "That's all I ask of you. You wanna know something funny? My name is Chestra and I'm a demon king thus I am Demon King Chestra, yes? In a different language, the term demon king translates to ou. Put the word ou with my name and you get ouchestra," Chestra hummed playfully, his eyes never so much as opening even a crack. Now that she was so near to him however, she could most likely see the faint line of scarring over his collarbones and over his shoulders. Over that faint line was little black stitches making him appear like he was a zombie or a more fragile and human-ish form of Frankenstein. The ashy coloration of his hair and skin probably didn't help that either. "Pretty strong, ne? But you're gonna hafta do better than that. I'm only getting warmed up still... So do you have the water stone on you? I have to restrain myself after all and if I hit you, I'll break the wall again. I'll tell you if I have the fire stone on me. Color me impressed with how you pinned Sedynn like you did."

xxxxxFreezing when Serenity took down her illusions, Jedah simply nodded in response. "Smart girl. I had that feeling my aim was off. On a more serious note, I'd really rather not have to hit a girl who isn't a couple of succubi bxtches I have to spend most of my days around. Do you know how irritating it is to have succubi, or incubi in your case, just hovering around and asking you to strip for them? I'm about this close to detaching their heads from their shoulders," he started off in a purr only for his agitation to start kicking in again. Resetting his wings back into place, he smirked slightly before motioning the girl to come at him. With the motion and dark smirk slipping into place of the gentle one, his shirt seemed to move of its own accord again. "C'mon, girlie. Just don't blame me for what happens next. I'm pretty sure he told you about how there's no real range that'll give you the advantage with me." Feeling a shudder through the bats, his gaze shifted towards the only exit from where the duo was. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he gave a heavy sigh before straightening himself up a bit and cracked his neck, the walls having a bunch of tiny red eyes flick open. Within seconds, the walls started moving only for the bats that made up the walls to fly swiftly into Jedah whose clothes had returned to his suit. "Game's over. This is why he shouldn't have tried joining in. We were lucky it didn't fully kick in this time.."

xxxxxReadjusting his tie, the dark haired boy started off in the direction that was the direction of his twin. At least that was until a mint green and soft purple bat amidst all of the black and grey ones caught his attention. "Morrigan. Lilith. I'm gonna kill the both of you!" Alright. His patience had snapped with his female tormentors and how he'd scattered into millions of black and grey bats that turned on the few green and purple bats expressed that quite openly. It was while he was getting rid of the bats that the sound of giggling girls rang out from behind Serenity. These two girls looked similar, both scantily dressed adorned with bat wings atop their head and their back that matched specifically in color. The seemingly eldest and bustier of the two had long green hair, gold eyes, something that resembled a black one-piece swimsuit minus the straps and a heart shape cut out beneath her bosom, a purple bat-stamped set of leggings beneath that and a pair of black high-heeled ankle boots. The other girl had short lavender hair, gold eyes, a bright red one-pece swimsuit minus the straps and a diamond shape cut out in the center of her bosom, a bright blue bat-stamped set of leggings beneath it and a set of bright red high-heeled ankle boots. "It's fun watching him explode like that. He'll be so very calm, but once he sees a bat in the same color as our hair, he flips out entirely. He's highly incapable of controlling legions of succubi and incubi if he can't even handle just the two of us as is." "So much fun, Morrigan. I think that's why Belial favors us like he does. Jedah explodes so easily and the other one..." "Exactly, Lilith. They're far too unstable to take on Belial's position. Then again, no one wanted Veda to be in their gate. Belial gave in too easily to Jedah's demands of keeping his twin near him so long as he got Jedah as an apprentice. No idea what was seen in that brat by Belial for the potential of being a king." "Agreed. Hello, Serenity-san. Belial told us all about you and your siblings. You're as pretty as he said you'd be. Eep! It's the gravity guy, Morrigan! Make him put me down!" "Lymbo, put her down! Put her down now! Don't you yawn at me, mister. Real mature, ya big lunk. Drop u- Ow! I didn't mean literally. Geez, he's such a pain to deal with. This is why most of us are glad to be away from him..." "Tch... Should've crushed both of them. Ugh. Now I've gotta get this stain out of my suit... Screw it. I'll make Nitani get it out. Sedynn, back away from Veda. Veda, come towards my voice and let me get a better look at it. You did a superb job keeping it from triggering by the way."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:38 pm
Dantes_river
i probably would, personally, and i've got a few characters that will.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"i always knew you were strong, chestra. but physical strength was never why i wanted to be your friend. from the story of you beating up the old king alone i could tell you always cared for those around you. i wanted to be your friend because of the strength of your heart." the girl smiled, hands in her pockets. "and i don't think it really matters much any more, but yeah, I've got the stone." she nodded, smiling slightly at him she held it up between two fingers.

"huh, that's why the place reeks," Serenity mumbled, giving a sigh as a purple fire slid from her fingers and grabbed the new arrivals by their ankles, holding them upside down about ten feet in the air. luckily for them, the flame she'd opted for was one that didn't burn. "if Belial told you about me, then you would know that i'm not one for suck-ups. And honestly, i can't stand the smell of you two either. 'course, that might just be because i'm a siren. we're natural enemies after all." she purred, her eyes shifting black as her skin turned a pale blue-grey.

as the walls around them fell, Desire gave a frown. "i have a bad feeling about this. Chestra, we should find the others." she murmured, turning to look at him as one of her tails slid into her hand and became a sword that she placed on her hip.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:59 pm
Pure T0rture
Feel free. I'll know who you're talking about.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxNodding slightly as the green flame died out, both for understanding what she'd said and something being wrong, Chestra let his aura settle back down. "Thanks I think. But I agree. Jedah's taking all of the walls down so something must've happened," Chestra stated a bit more seriously, his bright red eyes open now. Padding towards the others at a rather fast pace, his gaze shifted back towards Desiré. "Sedynn had our stone, not me. He was gonna toss it to me once I got you on the pedestal, but Veda turned his plan around by taking him over the walls. We expected him to go for one of us because we're the most obvious choices, but Sedynn can make people second guess themselves and Veda's no exception. He could make guesses, but it'll always end up with us as the most likely choices though it doesn't really matter now. Sedynn, what happened?"

xxxxxSeeing Chestra and Desiré running up, the fire demon scratched the back of his neck while the green flames on his skin settled down. "Veda managed to get close and I may or may not have panicked causing my fires to jump up and hit him. One of the circles in his eyes lit up and he retreated quickly. Jedah said he restrained it so I'm guessing I might've accidentally triggered one of his stigmas," Sedynn answered apologetically, his gaze drifting over to where Jedah was crouched beside his brother. It took only a matter of seconds for him to turn back to Chestra and Desiré with a gag. As for why he'd gagged, Veda had his stigma activated and the green and purple bats Jedah had captured were devoured by the demon which made the burns on his arms heal up quickly. "Ugh. I think I'm gonna hurl. It's that one. It does make me happy he didn't turn that on me though. Still nasty and creepy as fxck, but good he didn't let that trigger right then and there." "Yes, but now he's hit that merciless version of himself. The Lino Doue... It creates the worst enemy on the battlefield to come across with endless energy, sharpened senses and untraceable agility just by devouring anything living that crosses its path. The only real consequence is losing your conscience, the morality of what is wrong and what is right. Not a good stigma to have activated during a game like this one."

xxxxx"There ya go. You're all healed now. C'mon. Try cutting it off," Jedah murmured softly to his twin, grimacing slightly at the cold gaze seeming to pass right through him. Being pushed to the side by Veda with one arm as the other stepped forward, his tongue swiping the blood from the corner of his lip, Jedah frowned. Hopping up off the ground, his wings beating quickly, he flew over to Serenity and tapped her on the arm. "Drop them. Don't question it, just do it. As much as I hate them, Belial won't be happy about what's coming this way." "I wasn't sucking up! I was just saying it like a fact. Put us down before he opts to speed up his pace! Morrigan, get us out of here!" "I'm trying! Chestra kind of zapped magic for a bit. There! Drop us so we can leave before he eats us!"

xxxxxAt hearing a dark chuckle from under them, the succubi let out a panicked shriek while Veda simply smiled up at them. Tapping his finger against Morrigan's portal, a sinister smile took place of the cheerful one as a brief sound of glass shattering followed such a simple motion. "Yes, dearie. Drop them for me. I'd hate to have to take your hands with my brother's tormentors," he almost seemed to him cheerfully. That shy and timid jester had vanished and been replaced by something that found blood and death amusing. It was this that had earned him the rumor of being a monstrous entity, or at least one of the reasons.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items