DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

"Oh great the trash returns..." muttered Hikaru. He turned towards his brother silently watched him recrute one more person into his club. Hikaru smirked and walked towards his brother putting an arm around him "Yes do join this club is full of wonders and excitements.... I'm Hikaru and this is my little brother Kuro he has a hard time making friends don't mind him." he told the new guy while he slapped Kuro's face playfully. He extended his other hand out as a form of greeting.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Monochrome and smiled happily. He didn't know why but it soothed him to just hold the male's hand."I want to go please."Katio said very happy. He watched Hikaru and looked at him naively. He didn't know why he was being somewhat rude

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai looked at Monochrome and Kuro, " I will see how active this club is and see what the Otaku club has in store for me if I join your club. Oh I totally Forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ranukai Devilobo I just transferred to this school." he said politely as a sly smile formed on his face revealing his wolf fangs. " It is pleasure meet you both Kuro and Hikaru.Your members were the first ones I introduced myself to. so lets hope your club is worth my time, but I'm still geld to meet the both of you. " he said nicely to them with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

Monochrome sent a look of disdain towards Hikaru before giving Katio a smile instead. "Alright. Come along then. The sooner I have this finalized, the sooner we can watch some of the episodes before curfew." Seeing the boy Monochrome gave a small smile towards him. "Hello Ranukai. Hikaru and Kuro will explain the club to you in detail while I run an errand. Please make yourself at home." Monochrome pulled Katio towards the office with him leaving everyone else to their own devices for the time being.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled as he followed happily. He looked at the possible new member and waved his small hand to them."We'll be back in a bit."Katio said softly before they were out of range.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: exit to where? mew mew
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

Monochrome continued to walk down the hall silently until they both reached the office. Just as he walked through the door, the man who handled the papers gave him a thumbs up. "You are good to go. Please make sure that nothing serious happens while you watch everyone. You can return back to your club Mr. Izumi." Monochrome stared in shock before walking out through the door he just entered through, pulling along Katio with him. Reaching the end of the hall Monochrome paused for the moment. "Did that really just happen?" Monochrome asked, glancing down at Katio, never realizing that his composure changed at that moment.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio nodded happily and clapped his hands softly. "I didn't think it would be that easy." He said softly to monochrome as he looked up at the teacher before he began to skip towards the club room. He gently stopped after a bit and yawned softly. He needed to get some rest, but he didn't even have a dorm anymore. He sighed softly just thinking back to his ex.

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 pm

" I will totally make myself at home and I will listen to every detail of this club from Kuro and Hikaru, enjoy your errand sensei. anyways lets see what kind of series they have in this club." he said as he stood up an scanned through the series with his eyes that they had on their shelves in their club room. " you have quite an interesting collection of manga series, oh ya I guess I also forgot to get a place to sleep here as well, man I got get why my mind gets fuzzy once in awhile. Oh well I guess I can figure out the housing on this campus later, but I barely sleep during the night anyways." he said to himself as he continued to scan over the manga.

Then looked back over to the brothers, so what are the details of this club? Kuro and Hikaru. I seen sports clubs and all they do is boring sports every single day. The drama clubs does plays time to time when they are interested in something that involves acting.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

Sensing a change within Katio, Monochrome walked next to him, glancing worriedly towards him. "I see you are tired. Do you wish to sleep in your dorm or watch those episodes? Either is fine by me. My room is right next to the club room and I need to do some work anyways if you wish to sleep."

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Monochrome but when he mentioned his dorm he looked down. it made him feel sad to remember his old dorm."I don't have a dorm...so I'm going to ask the president if I could stay here for the night..at least until I find a dorm."Katio said softly as he looked down. he didn't want to be a bother on their advisor

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

Monochrome frowned but didn't pry for information. Katio stilled looked upset about whatever happened so didn't ask questions. Fixing his glasses once more he glanced outside the window before turning to Katio. "You can sleep in my dorm tonight. I just remembered that I have night watch tonight so I will not be able to work on grading or return until late morning. That should be enough time in order to figure out your sleeping arrangement for tomorrow night. You can head there now if you wish besides I need to talk to Ranukai about the club. I doubt Kuro and Hikaru explained anything to him."

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio gently shook his head softly. He couldn't do that because he didn't want to be a burden on him. When Monochrome said that he would be staying by himself in his room he shook his head. "Can you please come with me then...and stay with me at least until I fall asleep..?"Katio said softly shyly

User Image

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
"Me threatening?.....No not yet", he said to himself. He watched as Ranukai scanned the room. "Of course we have the best manga.", he said proudly. He was always up to date with the new manga that came with the new seasons. "The Otaku Club soul purpose is to explore anime and manga. We will have debates and events. I'm planning a host club. Students are enrolling and it's a perfect time to capture.....I mean gather new members.", he said with enthusiasm. He escaped from Hikaru once again. Kuro grabbed Ranukai face with both his hands. "Sound interesting", he said with a crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

Monochrome smiled softly at Katio before ruffling his hair. "Of course. Come, you look like you might drop off at any moment." Monochrome placed a hand on Katio's shoulder leading him to his room, keeping an eye on him just in case he fell asleep along the way. When both reached his dorm room, he opened the door letting Katio walk in first. The room was any other dorm small but it was neat. The bed was made and everything was in order with stray things of manga hanging from the walls."Go lie on the bed. I'll be doing work at my desk." Monochrome smiled.

Quote:

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Ranukai heard his name and looked towards the door than looked back at the shelves of the manga series and looked around the room with his eyes as he scanned every shelf inside the room as his interest of the people of the club. he just listened and kept to himself.

Then he felt Kuro grabbed his face and spoke to him. " that's will get interesting mostly your plan of a host club, and yes you have very interesting ideas in you mind Kuro, with people that is interesting that makes me very curious about how the club which will grow into what you will have wished for the future of the otaku club. Yes it is perfect to gather new members for the otaku club can grow bigger in the future of the club." he said to Kuro with total interest in his tone of his voice.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff