Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi eventually stopped hugging Jaecen and stood next to him, looking at him, "Well...you want to go and look for it then?" she asked with a small smile.

Wakai looked at Ene when she spoke, tilting her head, "Oh yeah, that's right...he said something earlier, about this being his ancestral home..." she thought about it for a bit. "What does that mean...exactly?" she asked Ene, hoping she knew what it meant.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He led the way with his hand in hers. "Sure. I-I might have left it a mess, though..."

"Well, basically what it means is my entire family has lived here for decades." Ene explained as best she could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She held onto his hand as well, keeping pace with him, "That's fine," she said as she chuckled, "We can always clean it up whenever."

"Wow...decades huh?" she said, staring at the house. She then held her arms behind her, "Well, then I guess I shouldn't worry about Mr. Jaecen losing his way. And he'll probably guide Ms. Tsuyoi around so, I guess that makes me worry less."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:16 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

She picked at a daisy and watched as something flew into the breeze. It had a slight glow to it, which startled her.

They went up the stairs and reached the end of the hall. Jaecen turned right to face the door. He opened the door slowly with closed eyes, hoping he hadn't left the room a mess.

He sighed in relief. "Aw, thank the heavens..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked into the room with Jaecen, looking around, "So this is your room huh?" she walked over to his bed, placing her hand on it. She then looked at Jaecen, "It looks more modern than I thought it would be." she said with a smile.

Looking at Ene, Wakai tilted her head, walking over to her and standing next to her to look at the daisies. She stayed quiet however, since there was nothing to say for now.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:23 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'm just glad it isn't a mess...." Jaecen looked around and walked over to his shelf. He pulled down an old manga. "Wow, haven't read this in forever."

She watched the glowing sparkles as they disappeared into the sky before returning to look at the flowers.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She sat on Jaecen's bed, looking around, "I'm a bit surprised that it's not messy. I mean, you said that you haven't been here in such a long time. I expected it to at least be a little dusty or something." she said with a grin.

As the two girls had a few moments of silence between them, Wakai eventually decided to speak, "So...you don't happen to have a room here, do you?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene looked up at Wakai. "What? No. I was born in Traverse Town. Way after Papa left home. I didn't even know this was his home, at first. But I could feel something tugging at me. It was saying, 'Come closer' or something."

"Same here. Of course, mom always did look after us. She got on our backs for everything. I got yelled at to clean my room so much." He laughed. "But looking back, it was all for a good reason."
Jaecen stood motionless for a moment before speaking again. "What do you think? Should we keep looking around town or is this a keeper?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:43 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms and thought about it for a couple of seconds. She was silent, until she finally spoke, "Well...you already know how this place is..and this place can fit the whole family." She then looked up at Jaecen, leaning back on her arms, "Plus..we can even bring students here." she scratched her cheek, looking away, "This place is really great...is what I mean to say." she said, a bit embarrassed from admitting it.

Wakai laughed a bit, "Ahah, that so?" she said, feeling kind of stupid for asking that question. But then, she felt a little uneasy when Ene had said that something was calling her, "O-Oh...wh-what do you mean?" it started to make her think that the place was haunted or something.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen covered his mouth. "I wonder if the magic still works. The way the house works, it'll get rid of rooms according to the amount of people who are sleeping here and add rooms accordingly, too. Don't ask me how it works. I still haven't figured it out."

N-no, nothing bad. It just felt like I was being told welcome home, or something..." Ene tried to explain.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took off her hat and set it aside for now, looking at Jaecen, "Really? Wow..this place just gets better and better." Tsuyoi commented. She rubbed the back of her head, "Well, as long as there's nothing too bad with this place, then I say we should live here." she then laughed a little, "And I bet Master Ruen would be heartbroken if we didn't live here, after all he's done to set up all this."

No matter how Ene put it, Wakai still felt uneasy, however, she kept her fears to herself. She looked at the house, then at Ene, "Well, you wanna take a look around the house?" she asked.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene nodded and stood up. "Oh, yes. Let's have a look around."

"Well, there's one thing about him I wanted to talk about. I didn't want to tell him how I found out but he's kind of... my three times great grandfather." Jaecen looked away. "The very guy who charmed this house."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Jaecen, "Master Ruen, who looks like an ordinary boy, is actually your great times three grandfather huh?" She rubbed the back of her head, "That's...pretty unbelievable." she said, letting out a sigh. She then looked at Jaecen, "But anyway...how come you didn't want to talk to him about it?"

Wakai nodded, smiling, "All right, then you lead little Ms." she said. She rubbed the back of her head, "You'd probably lead the way better than me..I don't seem to be a good navigator." she said, laughing nervously.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, you see... Carter Light was supposed to have died at the age of eighty-three of old age. It didn't add up, so I might have dug a little further when I visited him and found a picture of Great Gramma Hikari..."

Ene nodded and hopped up onto the deck. "Carry your shoes when you get up here. Papa'll probably yell at us for making a mess if we don't."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded while listening to Jaecen, "Hmm...don't you think he's somewhat like Kalena or Sasha? Those two are much older than they appear." she said, rubbing her chin. She then looked up at Jaecen, "That aside though..." she then lied down on the bed, resting her head on her hands, "I wonder why he's not...you know..dead. Makes you think if he can't die or something."

Wakai followed Ene before stopping as she was told to take off her shoes before going on the house's deck. "O-Oh, all right." she said before taking off her shoes while sitting on the deck. When she took them off, she picked them up and stood on the deck, looking at Ene with a smile, "Okay, ready when you are."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items