Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:05 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked at Xena who returned in an orange swimsuit. Xalyk assumed that maybe Xena was going to swim, after all, that is was people normally do at the beach. Either that or make sand castles. While Xalyk thought about this, suddenly a portal had opened from underneath the ocean. Looking in its direction, Xalyk noticed a cloaked man and a girl, "Hm..." Xalyk didn't know what to say or think about this.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 am
Altera
Organization #7
classified: Heartless Takeover
Keys: Deathtone

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
User Image

"They could not possible know anything about Mars and Sissy. Those two were family...I Love themm...Altera occupied Rei voice as the heartless choke the girl soul inside of her. The man pick up water in his hands and throw into sands.

"You know, what family is for losers and you don't need them. Altera is the ultimate heartless that can open the gates to the beyond. Anyways.." the dark cloak man point at Xalyk. " you boy know the man with the plan. Help this Nobody accepted her new roles of this organization. I'm sure, you know story of how her brother died."

KitbitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
KibitzRajas
kimi23loveheart

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena turned her attention to the man and girl in the water. She hurried to throw her coat back on and summoned her war fan to her hands. "No blows have been exchanged yet, but it never hurts to be prepared," she thought to herself. Looking back at the two in the water she called out to them, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Xena had never seen these two before so why were they here now?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:05 am
kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas felt the presence of another Keyblade wielder which he looked towards Altera and sees Xena going towards her with her war fan drawn. Raxxas then hops down not saying a word and when he gets next to Xena, he sticks his left arm out in front of Xena with the palm of his hand turned towards her. Raxxas says"I want to see about this girl, she is one of my kind." Raxxas said right out as he then with his left hand summons his keyblade known as The Nobody Keyblade. Raxxas wanted to reveal to Altera that he is a keyblade wielder just like her. "My name is Raxxas who are you?" Raxxas asked Altera with his hood down still.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 pm
Altera
Organization #7
classified: Heartless Takeover
Keys: Deathtone

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
User Image

The man looked around him and seen Xena and Raaxas with their keyblade sword. he smirked and then bows to them. they think Altera brings trouble on the island. she really finding a home to call her own and the man taps onto the girl head.
"State your Name Altera." the man said.

the girl looks at the two kids and summons a red and black skull spiked keyblade. "Hello my Name is Altera and I am number seven, new to your group. I was brought here to finished the organization started..." she waves her keyblade named DeathTone. the man removed his finger as he finished erase Rei human memories.

AcidGummiBear

KitbitzRajas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:42 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena looked at Altera and back and Raxxas and Xalyk. She lowered her fan to her side and her look became more curious than anything. "I'm Organization member eleven. My name is Xena," she said as she bowed respectfully.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm
kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas after hearing her a bit, he starts to have a headache and kneels down holding his head as if his body is going through something. His body starts to gather darkness which the essence keeps going into Raxxas as if its trying to reveal a power to him that he has the potential of having. Raxxas's right hand seems to try to generate another keyblade like essence but he falls down before it could form and passes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 pm
kimi23loveheart
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena turned as Raxxas fell, but she wasn't able to catch him. "Well at least he fell on sand," she thought to herself. She turned back to Altera and the cloaked man behind her and called out to them, "Why don't you leave her with us? If she is a member of the Organization she is now under our jurisdiction." Xena gripped her fan tighter and tighter as a uneasy feeling came over her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 am
Shadow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Suddenly a single shadow heartless showed up on the sand near Raxxas and twitching it's head looked around and started to walk its way to him its pretenses clearly visible to all while it walked over with the intent to take out the keyblader while he was down.

OOC:i has been a while for thoes who don't know me you will have fun getting to know me ;3
kimi23loveheart
AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 am
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
KibitzRajas
fox137

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She looked over just in time to see the Heartless going for Raxxas. "Ugh... I swear you little Heartless are irritating. You guys get EVERYWHERE," she said with a very unenthusiastic tone. She stepped in between Raxxas and the Shadow swinging her war fan to the right sending a powerful gust of air towards the Shadow in hopes of knocking it back. "Altera baby girl if you are coming with us I would suggest that you do it soon. Usually when there is one heartless around there are more to follow," she called out to Altera who appeared to still be in the ocean.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: That's alright smile I only recently got back on Gaia after a few years and I'm just getting myself back into RPing so I've made a couple of characters for this guild and another one I'm in but I'm still trying to find people to RP with for my other two characters lol)

AcidGummiBear

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:55 am
User Image

Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

The shadow flew away into the air making a cartoonist sound for it to land far away. but in the spot where it was standing its own shadow was still there unmoved i think she noticed me and didn't go rushing in or maybe she just doesn't like to attack close up. it spoke in a dark voice before it came up from the spreed into the shape of a person before coming out of the ground slowly to have a man in a suit and in all blue black and covered in darkness not holding any weapons but his mouth was covered and he had a horn sticking out of his head uhhhh it feels like forever sense i last seen any sort of light. this is what i come back to a half dead something on the sand with 2 keybaldes or one i guess. some girl with a fan and a bunch of other odd people. not only that but you are saying you are the new organization you don't even seem to have Xanthos around you must still be so small. he said in a mocking tone as he brushed his own hair out of his face and fixing his suit the shadow that was there used dig and left with no other ones for miles around just this one person standing here covered in darkness.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: it was a trap that you didn't fall for also im a very active person}

kimi23loveheart
AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:20 am
fox137
KibitzRajas
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena appeared shocked when she saw Atlas appear. "Heeellloooo nurse," she thought to herself now partially gawking at him. She looked back and around at Raxxas, Xalyk, and Altera. She cleared her throat and lightly shook her head to bring a little bit of focus back as she asked, "Who are you? Are you a friend or foe?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: Woops... lol I'm not entirely with it at the moment I apologize (and I apologize for the Animaniacs quote I've been watching a lot of it on Netflix.)

AcidGummiBear

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:47 am
[ooc: Whoa, so much happened while I was busy all day rofl ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk watched in silence as everything happened, and bowed to the apparently new member. "Xalyk...member 13." was all that Xalyk said for introductions. When Raxxas seemed to react to Altera, which ended up with him fainting, Xalyk was gonna try to catch him, but didn't do so in time. Luckily, there was sand under Raxxas to the fall couldn't have hurt that bad...is what hXalyk thought. When a heartless had appeared and tried to approach Raxxas, Xalyk's Buckler Blade appeared, equipped and ready to take out the heartless. But, Xena was the first to make the move, though Xalyk didn't exactly have a problem with that. That was until a person had appeared where the heartless once stood. Xalyk quickly got in front of Xena and Raxxas, standing between them and Atlas. "...I've heard of you from our leader..." Xalyk looked back at Xena, "Xena, take Raxxas and retreat...now." Xalyk then returned to Atlas before going into a defensive stance, "You are...Atlas, correct?" Xalyk asked with an emotionles expression.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:20 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137
KibitzRajas

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What if you need backup? I'll take him but I'm coming back," Xena said stubbornly. She had no clue who this guy was, and although she thought that he was a REALLY good looking guy Xalyk's reaction to him made her feel very uneasy. She started to walk towards Raxxas, but she kept her head turned slightly so she could still see Xalyk. She picked up Raxxas, giving him a piggyback, and opened up a dark portal in front of her. Before she stepped through she turned so she could see Xalyk completely. "I'm coming back after I get Raxxas back to HQ. No questions alright," she called out to him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:07 am
fox137

kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas then wakes up a bit but whispers which it gets louder"Fight...Fight...Fight...FIGHT!!!"Raxxas then gets off of Xena roars out which he summons his Nobody Keyblade but a new keyblade appears in his right hand which its a heartless keyblade. Raxxas then gets into a fighting stance haven't said anything after getting his new keyblade as if he had known it was there all that time with him but never drew it out. Raxxa's eyes even changed, his left eye in his pupil shows the symbol of the Nobodies and his right eye shows the symbol of the Heartless which they glow in the dark hood."I ain't going anywhere i am going to stand here and fight with my comrades." Raxxas said very seriously ready to fight.

Keyblades Wielded:
User ImageUser Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas