Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 am
kefkadragon

((OOC: was unsure if you were heading here yet...))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Kalena and Eric walked onto the beach.

"So why did you not want to come back here? Something bad happen?"

"uhuh. This was my homeworld. My..first...homeworld. Before Kingdom Hearts had plans for my brother and I. My brother and I would play and spar and just have a good time here. I didnt want to come back here without him. Maybe relive some memories." Kalena said, her smile faded.

"Is that why you wanted to keep him on your good side and not bad?"

"Yeah. I did too many bad things to him and I made him bad by my faults."

Kalena mistepped and fell into the pond.

Eric chuckled and offered his hand.
"Need a hand?"

Kalena grabbed his hand and pulled herself out of the pond, only to fall on the grass next. Her form was changing.

"Kalena! What's happening to you!?"

"Heart of the world is changing my appearance. It knows I'm here and wants me back to stay forever."

User Image

"so where is the meeting."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:11 am
kalenakeeper

(OOC: I completely forgot about this part sweatdrop and the guy fighting my other character is on vacation. I think I was planning on having both meet here, but I won't keep you waiting while the other thing gets wrapped up.)

Lawrence's ship hovered above the Island briefly before landing on the opposite side of the beach from Kalena. The cockpit opened up and Lawrence hopped out. He smiled as he saw people in the distance. Good, looks like Misty didn't lie to me. I'm running out of time, he thought as he ran toward the two. He recognized Eric immediately, but didn't seem to recognize the young woman next to him.
"Hey little Eric, have you seen Kalena around here? I don't have much time and the admins might be on to me," he said between heavy breaths. "Man am I out of bloody shape today,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:36 am
kefkadragon

((OOC: its ok :3 Thankyou for telling me :3 ))

User Image
User Image

Eric smiled
"yeah, right here" he pointed to the girl next to him.

"what admins? Eclipse?" she asked
"yeah, I haven't been home in....a very long time. Eric told me you needed to speak to me, so what's going on Lawrence?"

Her voice was the same as always, just appearance was different. For once, she was shorter than everyone else. She wasn't really a teenager.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:09 pm
kalenakeeper

Lawrence took a deep breath. "Wow, didn't recognize you. That might help actually. Anyway, I think the admins, specifically Eclipse, that one student he has a creepy relationship with, and possibly DiZ, suspect that Eric and I would try to break you into the wedding. They've sent Eric to Agrabah to 'investigate a disturbance' I.E keep him busy so he doesn't do that. If you want to see your child get married and shove it in the faces of those self-righteous bastards, I need to get you there right now. The ceremony has probably already started. Kelina was restrained when I left, but I doubt a simple belt can hold her for that long," Lawrence said.

He looked behind him to see if anything had entered his ship before turning back to Kalena. "If she doesn't stir a ruckus, something else probably will. Before then we need to get you in there. Eric and I will defend your honor to the best of our ability. As far as I know there's only one kid and a heartless monkey doing any sort of guard work. Our only real opposition is Eclipse and that tart he hangs around with. The rest of the higher ups I know either like you or are ambivalent. It'd basically be three on two at minimum and I doubt they'd strike down two of their students in public," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:58 am
kefkadragon

((OOC:I freaking hate being sick. I went to the ER yesterday and they fixed my eye and facial swelling. ))

User Image
User Image

"Technically Kalen and Eclipse are only my nephews, however I am still wishing to go to the wedding, even incognito. However I can not stay for long. I was supposed to be a.....teacher.....for a upcoming war."

Kalena grinned
"Sophia? Yeah....she's a bother but rarely no one has seen me like this, except my brother who I doubt would make a appearance to this event. Only one who has seen me is Kelina. Whatever."

Eric was in a bit of shock to hear Kalena talk this way.
"whoa, different personality."

"you didn't think you got your rebellious personality from your father did you? I just don't show it when I'm a adult. Anyway, Lawrence, lets go."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:14 am
kalenakeeper
]

Lawrence raised an eyebrow. "Wait, we have another bloody war on our hands? Nevermind, we have a wedding to get to. Hopefully it hasn't ended by the time we get back. It still takes a good chunk of time to get back even at top speed for my ship." He pulled the keys out of his pocket and began walking toward his gummi. Hopefully we can get this done without Eric. If things go south I can only charm my way past so many people. I'd rather not fight the people running the place, but it won't come to that hopefully.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:52 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver walked along the island far from the Manor he couldn't go back... Not now he needed to grow stronger and hunt those wretched Nobodies down this he swore if it was the last thing he did or die trying. Anything was better then endangering them all he needed to find his own path. "Odayaka... Lana... Xero Jaecen and everybody I will become stronger I swear...." User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:17 pm
»»»Koko«««

User ImageOn the beach of the island, a dark corridor had suddenly opened up. However, instead of a bunch of heartless coming out, a girl had walked out of it instead. And behind her, was a shadow-like wolf. The dark corridor closed behind them.
Koko looked at the other island, folding her arms while keeping the blanket around her shoulders and upper body. She sighed, "I wonder how she's doing over there...knowing her, she's probably gotten herself into a lot of trouble."
Fangs whined with his ears down, wanting to return to his master. This is the longest time they've ever been separate from each other.
Koko looked up at Fangs, "Aww, don't worry big fellow." she then began to pet Fangs' head, "Just be patient, you'll soon be reunited with her."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver walked past Koko and looked her way his expression never changing he didn't see the wolf made of shadow but he felt a presence there he pushed it to the back of his mind as he continued his way. He wanted off this Island fast as possible before his friends went looking for him. "Hmm.... I hope she'll be okay but they don't need me." User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:42 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Fangs ears perked up and looked behind them, seeing Denver. He then began to growl at him, his claws extend as if getting ready to take down his prey.
Koko raised her eyebrows at Fangs, then looked in Denver's direction. She smiled, "Oh? I see..." she then looked at Fangs and commanded him to stand down.
Fangs looked down at Koko, and growled at Denver a little bit before going into Koko's shadow.
Koko then began to run towards Denver. As she was about to bang into it...or so it seemed, she simply spinned around him and jumped back from him, now standing in his way. She smiled at him, "You are troubled, are you not?" she suddenly asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:51 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver stopped staring at the girl he raised an eye brow before speaking his clothes were different his usual ones got tattered so he stopped in town and purchased a new one. "We live in troubling times... So if others are troubled it's understandable but to answer your question... Yes I have alot on my mind or some things. That I need to do... You can say I'm on a journey to grow stronger and hunt down the Nobodies that made me attack my friends." User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:15 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image
"Hmm? I see..." she said as she folded her arms and turned away from him. "On a lone journey to get strong is it? And of course, it's to defeat some nobodies you weren't able to defeat in battle I presume." she hummed a little before speaking again. "Let me guess...the Organization?" she said, turning her head to look at Denver, "They are quite the troublesome group aren't they?"

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver narrowed his eyes at the mention of the name he knew exactly what he was looking for now looking for them in his current state would be foolish he needed to build up his strength."They are cowards the only way they can operate is by manipulating others into doing their dirty work for them."He said with alot of venom in his voice. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:26 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko nodded at Denver's response, "Yes yes, that I know." she said as the turned back to Denver. Though, her smile had disappeared, she wore an emotionless expression now, "So now comes the question...how determined are you in eliminating them?" she stared at Denver, blinking every so often.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver clutched his hands into a fist hate filling his eyes.."I would die doing what ever it takes to destroy the Organization or anyone like them!"His eyes changed for a brief second as it looked like the eyes of a Phoenix. User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff