Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata nodded before saying "I agree." She then held his hand as they went downstairs. Once they were in the dinning room, Sonata received her father's message that he would be home in two days. "I guess we'll have the house to ourselves then." She said smiling as they ate their food.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 pm
Lupine Duchess

In the dinning room, James pulled a chair for Sonata, before taking one himself beside her. "It looks that way, best of luck to him on his business, yet it puts me a bit on edge. But we'll talk about it later, right now, we should eat, then do some fun things with Jacob." He got to eat his breakfast, hold Sonata's hand under the table, or letting it rest on her leg.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:02 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata placed her hand on his leg when he would do that to her and held his hand as well. After breakfast, Sonata smiled showing Jacob the rock that James gave to her. "Cool!" He said smiling as he was fascinated by rocks like that. She was sitting with them after a while, having a picnic in the garden for lunch. She was thinking of a way to show James just how much she loved him. She smiled sitting next to him while Jacob was on her other side watching the birds go by. Sonata kissed James' cheek before she grabbed a grape and giggled feeding it to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:35 pm
Lupine Duchess

After breakfast, James spent the day with Sonata and Jacob, watching as she showed him the little gift he gave her the other night, smiling as the young boy fascinated over it. Apart from that, he kept a watchful eye on the security around the house, before his attention was brought back to Sonata by her kiss. Smiling warmly, he accepted the grape she fed him, "Thanks, have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked her, as he pushed a bit of hair behind her ear.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Yes but I'd love to hear it again." Sonata said smiling as he tucked her hair behind her ear. She smiled before Jacob came over and hugged James saying "Can you fly like sissy?" as he was curious if he could fly like Sonata who was smiling at how Jacob was being so sweet towards James.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:29 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I love you Sonata, I'll keep you safe no matter what, I promise you that." James told Sonata, then kissed her lovingly, before being hugged by Jacob. Smiling at the young boy, James ruffled his hair, as he answered, "Can I fly? Well I can, but my animal is very different from Sissy's, if she says okay, then I'll show you." He knew she would be okay with it, but he was just making sure first, as he looked over at her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:00 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Go ahead love. I'm sure Jacob would love it." She said smiling as she nodded at James. Jacob's favorite animal was the wolf, so that was why Sonata knew Jacob would love James' other form. Sonata smiled as Jacob got off of James and said "Can we go flying together sissy?" As his eyes lit up. "I don't see why not. What do you think love?" She said smiling as she got up and turned into her pegasus form happily. Jacob got excited and climbed onto her back with her smiling as she helped him up. He hugged her as they waited for James together.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 am
Lupine Duchess

James nodded, smiling at Sonata, he watched as she changed her forms. As always, he though she was beautiful as ever, "I think its fine, but lets stay within the grounds, just to be safe." James answered, then changed to his wolf in few seconds, shaking his fur out and spreading his wings. Giving them a wolfy grin, he padded over to them, "If you're ready, we can go, I'm all set."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata nodded as he suggested they stay within the grounds. Once Jacob was on Sonata's back, she took off and waited for James to be in the air before Sonata flew around with Jacob on her back happily. Her lavender and black mane and tail flowing in the wind as they flew. Jacob laughed as they flew having fun with his big sister and her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:01 am
Lupine Duchess

Testing his wings, feeling their strength, James was a little nervous about flying since it had been a while. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly, "Alright, here goes, or not, we'll see." Flapping his wings with a powerful motion, James took to the sky like a rocket, flying right past Sonata and Jacob. Once he was up a good distance, he opened his wings, holding himself in the air, before diving back down to Sonata's level. "Ha, I've missed doing that, sorry if I get a little carried away."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:17 am
Sullen Rave Angel

"You're fine my love. From what you told me it has been a while. It's natural that you'd get carried away at first." Sonata said smiling as she nuzzled James' cheek happily as she looked at him. Jacob laughed a bit as his big sister nuzzled her boyfriend. Sonata giggled as she tickled Jacob with her tail saying "And what may I ask is so funny?" In a joking way as she looked at her little friend laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:43 am
Lupine Duchess

James chuckled lightheartedly, nuzzling Sonata back and licking her cheek, tail wagging happily. "Thanks love, I'll try to keep it under control for the time being, gotta get used to working these muscles again, I love you though." James said to her, then moved over to Jacob, giving him a big slobbery lick on the cheek, before flying off. Looking back, he turned sharply, going back to them, tongue lolling from his open mouth happily.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:00 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled as he licked her cheek and Jacob did the same as his cheek was licked. His laughter brought Sonata all kinds of joy. But little did they know that there was someone watching trying to get a weakness about Sonata and James alike.

Later that night, Jacob was staying over since his father was going out of town for the night and would be back in the morning. He was asleep on the couch hugging Sonata. She hugged him back as she and James snuggled in front of the fireplace. James was on one side and Jacob was on the other side. She smiled as Jacob snuggled up to her and was asleep next to her. "I'll be right back love. I better put this little one to bed." She said picking up Jacob and taking him to the spare guest room and tucked him in before she went back to James unaware of a plan to steal her away tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:19 pm
Lupine Duchess

All through the day, James had fun with Sonata and Jacob, but he couldn't shake the nagging feeling in the back of his mind. When night finally came around, he was settled down with Sonata in his arms, smiling as Jacob slept in her lap, until she took him to bed. "Okay beautiful, you get him to bed, I'll wait for you here." While she did that, James got up to stretch out his legs, going over to the window, he looked out towards the surrounding tree line, as if expecting something, before going back to sit down.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:59 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Just then, the men from before, made Sonata scream. They took her and Jacob for money from Sonata's father and left a note telling him to bring it to their hideout and gave the address. Back at the hideout, Sonata was alone without Jacob tied up. The leader was going to release the boy with another note while they kept Sonata. She was crying and scared as to what would happen to Jacob.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff