Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 pm
Lural

Zacharie knew what it was like to be chased by a random pokemon.
That empathy didn't stop him from giving her a look like she had grown another head. "I...see." He muttered, dusting his hands off on his snow pants. "Well, at least you didn't come to any harm." He offered for lack of anything else to really say. This girl, Citrine apparently, certainly talked enough for the both of them. "Ah...I'm Zacharie." He stuffed his hands into his pockets, "It's nice to meet you." He was so busy trying to think of what to say that he didn't notice the snow flying towards him until it hit the side of his head. "Ack!" He exclaimed, immediately reaching up to wipe the cold snow from his hair and face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 pm
TawnyAngel

Ivy curled her lower lip and smirked. A mix between a sigh and a laugh escaped her mouth. Thankfully her cheeks were already red from the cold weather, otherwise the fact she was blushing would have been noticed. She hadn't been aware anyone say her trying to befriend a wild pokemon. "Yes. Thankfully that didn't happen. I ended up catching the guy actually. It was an accident." Ivy admitted, not quite sure if it made her sound stupid or honest.

Like a child on christmas morning, Ivy smiled as she lit her cigarette. "Why thank you!" Ivy said to the Charizard. It was quite interesting looking. Rough around the edges like the trainer no doubt. It was true though, pokemon tended to look like their trainers. The pokemon seemed well trained, and obedient. Like a soldier.

Ivy took a long puff from her cigarette before talking with the man. She would walk away when she didn't seem welcomed. For now though, she was going to enjoy the company. She had been here for too long without making any friends, or having any conversations, besides the ones she had at the bar. "Do you ski?" Ivy asked making small talk. She certainly didn't. The girl was definitely still looking forward to the hot springs though. Most likely where she would head when the man eventually gave her the cold shoulder, or at least she assumed he would.  

staplemylips

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:05 pm
insidiousEnigma

Citrine let out a startled squeak when the snow hit them. She shook it from her face and stared at her porygon. "Circuit!" She scolded, then glanced around, grabbed a handful of snow, and threw it at the pokemon. She was about to turn back to the boy when she saw her pokemon about to scoop up more snow. She frowned and recalled it quickly.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about that!" She panicked a little. Her pokemon hadn't done anything like that before! Then again, he'd never been in the snow before... and she hadn't had him that long. "Are you alright, Zacharie?" she hesitated before brushing some snow off his coat. Oh man, she was SO EMBARRASSED right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:17 pm
Zacharie smiled around a wince as a bit of cold water dripped beneath the collar of his coat, "It's alright, just a bit of fun. My pokemon would be doing the same." He assured the girl. The teen froze as the other reached out to brush the snow from his jacket, but otherwise didn't react to the touch. "Are you alright?" He asked, his gaze flickering from the hand touching him to Citrine's face. "You were the one that fell, after all."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:59 pm
TawnyAngel

She laughed lightly at his 'holiday spirit joke, then smiled at the Espeon. "Nice to meet you both, and might I say Viktor that you have a magnificent coat~" Luxury loved unique markings on Pokemon, the more unique the better, and Viktor was simply beautiful. Looking back up at the man with a smile, she nodded, "I'm... Ella. And just up here for the day, I'm really not a snow bunny~" Luxury decided best to go with a code name, since this guy was clearly not a Rocket. Right? Nah, she'd been around long enough now to recognize if he were... but then, she did tend to avoid men at all costs on and off base. This one... Seemed harmless enough. She still wasn't happy about the interaction, but she'd put up with it. Holiday goodness and all that jazz. "May I ask what that delicious looking holiday spirit is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:15 pm
insidiousEnigma

Citrine withdrew her hand and smiled at him. Wow, he was so nice! "I'm pretty sure I'm fine. I'm not bleeding, and nothing's broken. Can't really be any better then that, right?" She was just cold, and a little wet from the snow. "Oh... are you here to ski?" she asked, remembering why she was here in the first place. "Are you a beginner like me?" It would be fun to learn to ski with someone. She wanted to make friends!  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:28 pm
[Tawny/Lux]

Free events were the best kind of events, in Abel's opinion, especially if he had the day off to enjoy said free event. Luckily for him, he did have the day off and could therefore enjoy a free event up in the mountains. While the hot springs were tempting, he wasn't exactly in the mood to lounge around in them, and instead of trying to decide between the nature trail or the ski slopes right off the bat, he made the decision to head inside the ski lodge itself to avail himself of its warmth and hospitality until such a time as he did make a decision - if ever. The bar in particular attracted his attention and so he headed in that direction, but not before waving off his Espeon with a reassuring word when the psychic-type spotted a familiar, large individual. Abel didn't want to bother the man at the moment, since he seemed to be busy with someone else, and so he headed for the bar instead.

Isaac, once assured his trainer wouldn't be going anywhere without him and there wouldn't be any sort of repeat of the other evening, trotted over to Viktor and offered the other psychic-type, as well as his trainer, a polite greeting. he said to them both, though he figured the large man wouldn't understand but might appreciate it nonetheless, before focusing wholly on the other Espeon,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:16 am
[Hot Springs]

"Maybe with a little more time." Rosie admitted with a bit of a bitter sweet tone "Things just get so busy." The days were usually pretty filled up for her household at least, training took up for of her and her team's time, Luke usually had work with Special ops, and she knew that is Rodney wasn't doing school, he was at home studying... though she supposed that was more for recreation then anything.
It made her disappointed that Sera didn't want to join them, but her best friend had made it pretty clear that she didn't have an intention of coming into the hot springs, so Rosie hadn't pushed it.

Allowing her fingers to continue to play over the Luvdisc's head, adoring how cute these little heart shaped fishy were!
when movement from one of the other guests caught Rosie's attention.
One of the other women, who had just recently arrived, was getting out of the spring.
the blond blinked as she straightened up off of her Vapreon's back, watching with interest as the women and her pokemon, while in a bathing suit and in the snow battles and captured a wild pokemon that had been int he snow.
The blond trained beamed when the other women got back into the warm water.

(Calico)
"you were brave for doing that in the cold like that!" Rosie spoke, loud enough for the women to hear her "Congratulations!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm
staplemylips

Char rumbled politely and bowed his head to the female.

Once pleasantries were completed - Aulus knew how Char liked them - he called the fire type back to keep him from melting the snow. "At least you got some profit out of the day then," he said with a snort, how did you catch something by accident? Oh well, not important he guessed.... Smalltalk? Aulus pondered his options, he could just go off and find somebody he knew but on the other hand maybe it would do him good to talk to a stranger? He saw the same people every single day, probably it was important to have variety in order to avoid going a bit weird. Alright, a bit weirder. Besides, talking to more random people and proving to himself that the whole world wasn't out to get him no matter how much it felt like it was a thing he ought to do, he knew he ought to and so he would.

Right.

"No, I-"

Aulus stopped mid sentence as his boot connected with something under the snow that went 'grunt!'. A moment later a small Swinub shook itself clean of the white powdery flakes and gave Aulus a very hard look, which quickly turned into a worried one when Tortie growled.

"Hu," Aulus raised his eyebrows, reached into his pocket and pulled out a Fast Ball, which he tossed at the fluffy little thing. The Swinub vanished, the ball rocked a few times, and then went still. Aulus stepped forward, picked it up, and pocketed it; could turn out to be a useful addition to his ever growing squad and if not he was sure he could find it a good home with some eager trainee or something. "I don't ski," he continued as though nothing had happened, "went to some indoor place once I think but it hardly counts. Why?"

lux_rayne13
BlackFireKitsune

Viktor chirped thanks to the compliment, and then to the other Espeon who was now approaching. Listening in on human conversations did get a little old after a while.

"Ella, a lovely name," Dith replied with a smile and a small nod of his head. "This is mulled wine, it's very good!" he continued, lifting the glass again. "You know, ah, red wine with spices and sugar and zest, and I think also a bit of brandy in here. Fortunately I have the constitution of a Tauros, and also I am Russian and everyone knows we naturally have a vodkastream not a bloodstream. I am afraid it does not give me prowess at winter sports though, but I suppose I am more immune to the cold than most- Oh, hi there!" Dith waved at Abel cheerfully but as he seemed to be on a mission bar-wards he didn't try to intercept him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:46 pm
[Bar]

Kyle had no objections to being outside, not even in the cold, though he had less interest in being around the people that he was forced to spend most of his time around day in and day out... plus he had had his fill of cold for a little while, ever since the Ariticuno attacked him and that one idiot of a Grunt.

Frowning lightly at the memory of the giant ice bird, simultaneously grateful for the warmth of the indoors as the tall man, his light brown hair combed and styled back, matching his more casual business style.

He definitely gave off the impression of a young man who had money, making a pause at the bar where he tapped the surface, ordering a scotch.
while he waited for the drink to be served, the man removed the nice gray button up jacket from his shoulders. folding it across his arm and leaning against the counter as he waited for his drink. His eyes drifting across to survey the other people in the bar, his eyes instantly fell upon a very large man, a man larger even that that idiot Lu.

"Holy s**t where are these goliaths coming from." He muttered in a grumble, reaching out to pick up the glass that was set down on the counter for him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:02 am
OOC THINGY!: It is the last day to obtain pokémon!
As such, I am opening the rolls so that -anyone- can have two rolls per player. That means, if you have rolled already, you can roll again! However, it must be a different area to your first roll.

The Time Vortex generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:11 am
After spending a little time at the Hot Spring, and even catching an adorable Swinub, Meredith decided to head back to the Ski Lodge for a bit so Gosheven could get dried off. Once he was all dry, she decided to head out and explore the nature trail.  

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:19 am
The Time Vortex

A Sneasel was found!  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:15 pm
[Hot Springs]

Well well, small world.

KO had just stepped out of the changing rooms and clocked a familiar figure relaxing in the same hot water he was headed for. He'd only met her once and that had been nearly a year ago but Kirk was not a man who forgot a face, pretty or otherwise. Would she remember him? Maybe, he liked to think he was memorable but she'd had other things on her mind at that part of course.

Wearing a close fitting pair of white trunks, a loose diagonally slanted belt with his pokeballs on it, and one of his classic little smiles the lithe man sauntered towards the steaming pool. If he had goosbumps from the cold it didn't show too much, partially because he waxed with religious devotion.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 pm
TawnyAngel

A Delibird was found!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff