Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:44 pm
RosesandBlood

"... Do you really have nothing better to do than to keep open just for me? I really hope you didn't actually turn down anybody," Jason said and drumming his fingers against the desk. Thump, thump-thump, thump, in a quick rhythmic pattern; like a person unable to do nothing for long. Or just unconscious habit. "I dunno how much work you folks get, but I'd imagine you'd want to take full advantage for the summer tourism rush as much as possible before winter sets in."

The brunette looked down at the maps and nodded at the stretch of beach Mana pointed to. "Yeah, it's a nice place. I went up there not too long ago; only went a half-day's worth of walking on it--WAIT." Jason looked Mana's way so fast it was a wonder his neck didn't crack. "You actually swim. In this ocean. Are you insane or--wait no. Yeah, you're totally insane," the man said with a sighed kind-of nervous chuckle, drumming going again at a doubled pace for a few seconds. "That water's just above freezing. The highest it gets is what ... in the forties?" Jason shook his head.

Then, he got back to business. Looking at the map, Jason stopped his drumming and tapped a spot further inland. "I was thinking more around here. I'm looking to build my own place, and I'm a lot more familiar with woods and hunting than sea and fishing. No offense, but that's just not my comfort zone. You crazy flipper," he couldn't help but add, looking Mana's way with a raised eyebrow. "You really swim in that ice-water? Really?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:30 am
knux33

Did Jason really think he didn't have other things to do? Really? Quirking a brow he sighed at the other male. "I have tons of things to do but I promised you a tour and since I did it before you got sick I planned on making good on it." He smiled gently then,"I work the docks or man the shop. There's always more to do than show people around. I'm good at giving directions and we have plenty of maps. I filled my time while waiting."

What a silly person. "Tourism isn't around all year but logging, fishing, and stuff like that are. It'd be stupid to drop daily things just because a few new people show up for a season."

Though it was shocking seeing the brunette react so sharply to the beach thing. Swimming in water was what made him flip out. "It's really not that cold..." he blinked leaning away. Sure it was pretty cold some days but in the summer it got tolerable enough for a few laps. If it was hard to believe he swam in the water this next part was going to blow his mind. "Yeah, I really swim in it," a slow and wicked grin spread over his face,"of course it's in the buff. Clothing would just get wet and heavy otherwise." He had a mischievous gleam to his eye. He was so taking Jason to that beach; one way or another.

".....you're serious though?" Mana calmed himself and looked down at the papers between them. "You're really going to move all the way out here for good? It's not easy. We've got daylight for months on end, and night time for the rest of the time... The water's freezing, as you've said, and making things grow, eh," he shrugged,"you have to have faith and patience. A lot of people come to visit but not many want to stay..." He was actually surprised that someone like Jason was taking all this so seriously.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:41 am
RosesandBlood

"Oh, good. 'Cause if you hadn't, I would definitely consider you a Class-A Creeper who lets his family do all the work," Jason said with a shrug, before frowning and arching an eyebrow at Mana's 'it's not that cold' comment. Riiiight. With the flow of water this side of Alaska coming right off of the ice-melt it totally wasn't freeze-your-a**-off-cold. Speaking of a** ... "Not the mental image I needed tonight, thankyou," the brunette said and rolled his eyes suposed in disdain ... though the light blush on his cheeks gave him away. The fisherman was hot, okay!

As the subject turned to him, Jason just shrugged back. "Life's not easy. I'd rather be able to spend my energy working hard at living instead of stressing over stupid things. I already know working the land, being on my own, hunting, farming ... those things make me happy. So, even if it kills me, I'd rather die happy, where I want to be, instead of living miserably." Shaking his head and feeling a bit sheepish after just spilling his guts, Jason tapped the map again in the general inland area he wanted to check out. "A day and a half of walking should get us there. Then a a half a day, plus another day to properly scout out the place, then a day and a half's walking to get back. What do you say to that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm
knux33

Mana couldn't help but feel really good about himself seeing the look on Jason's face like that. The guy was so totally embarrassed over something like skinny dipping. Then again he was from warmer parts, and more towards civilization so nudity probably embarrassed them types. Still he chuckled and let it drop.

Looking at the map where Jason had pointed Mana studied it a moment. "Sure," he replied then tapped a different place. "Then it's only a half day trek here. It's a bit hilly but that's why I think you'll like it." He circled the area with his finger. "It's pretty open around here and the hill is pretty much the center, so it would be ideal for a house. Although it's a two day hike from town it's only a short ride by snowmobile. It's got woods and a stream close by and best of all no one lives there yet!" He grinned at Jason. "So how about it? Wanna go there as well? If we pack enough for about a week out we should be fine. Plus whatever we rustle up while walking around. You know how to hunt and fish so I'll just point out what sorts of things can be foraged. No sense in you getting sick on a trail and error thing."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:46 pm
RosesandBlood

"Oh really?" Jason liked the sound of that. A hill would have good natural drainage, and he was looking for an already-clear spot to build. "Sounds good to me. I'll make sure to pack extra tonight and meet you at the diner tomorrow. This time, I'll actually show up, I promise," Jason joked, grinning at the odd tan male. Though he rolled his eyes at the Mana assuming he was stupid enough to eat random things, but held his tongue. He could use the audience, bad delivery of offering it or no. "See you tomorrow then. Let's say ... six 'oclock sharp." Waving his goodbye, the shorter male went on his way. And the next morning he was up bright and early, getting to the diner around five minutes before six; Jason glanced around looking for Mana. If the other was there he'd sit next to him and yawn, but if Jason was the first to arrive he was going to plod down anywhere and order coffee first thing to drink while waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:04 pm
knux33

Mana smiled and agreed. After Jason left Russell came out of the back and grinned. "I'll pack for you! Leave it up to me okay!" he hugged onto his brother happily. "You just do your best okay, Mana. I know you can do it." He beamed up at the older one. The rest of the day sped by for them as the young men worked hard to make sure the shop was set so the girls could run it for a while.

Coral and Pearl bugged Mana all night however so he didn't get a lot of sleep and ended up being a few minutes late. Walking into the diner with his big backpack he smiled when he spotted Jason this time. "Thank goodness..." he sighed and walked over and sat with him. "I thought you'd leave since I wasn't here early," he sighed again and ordered coffee and breakfast for himself. "Are you eating?" he asked looking over to Jason. "It's bad to skip breakfast. Lunch can go but breakfast is important to build strength."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:38 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason was sipping his coffee as Mana spoke, and simply gestured pleadingly to the waitress who chuckled. "He already told me he was waitin' on you so you could both order your food together, sweety-pie," she informed Mana with a smile while Jason looked quite miffed the other presumed he didn't eat breakfast. Really, who didn't eat breakfast?! Especially when their whole day was going to be spent hiking. If he didn't eat he'd be starving well before lunch.

"I'll have sunny-side eggs with a side of bacon, thanks," he said to the waitress before putting his elbows on the table and raising an accusing eyebrow at Mana. "Why is it you seem well-set in thinking I can't take care of myself, exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm
knux33

"Uh," Mana smiled back at the lady and ordered Belgium waffles, sausage, toast, and eggs with coffee and a glass of milk. "I just wanted to make sure you ate... Mariena said you were't a big eater when she treated you so I just wanted to know you were going to have a good meal. Especially after being sick for a while." His smile was polite and his concern was real.

As they ate Mana described the area and all that to Jason telling him a few things about the land and stuff to do if anything happened; just to go over all the stuff he was supposed to because of it being his job. And about time he got done talking he was finished with his big breakfast.

Licking his lips and putting his silverware on his plate he smiled. "So now that we got all that out of the way, I'm ready to leave whenever you are. All the boring disclaimers are out of the way and all that. I hate having to give that speel but it's a must." He grinned.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 pm
RosesandBlood

"Uh-huh." Jason for what felt like the thousandth time found himself rolling his eyes, glad when his eggs came so he could stuff his mouth with food instead of making smart-a** comments all throughout the little safety-speech. Though how Mana could properly talk and eat that buttload of food all at once Jason had no idea; the brown haired male usually liked to take his time eating himself, so they both finished in about the same time at least.

With all that done Jason pulled out his wallet and moved to pay the bill himself, waving away any of Mana's concerns. "You're giving me a free week with your expertise. The least I can do is buy breakfast," he said firmly before pulling out the bills and paying the waitress, waiting for his change to come back and leaving most of it in the 'tip' jar on their way out.

"Alright. We going to be hiking in silence or you going to tell me some legends you know? Your sister talked about about the local stuff and it's got me curious. Any good ghost stories you know?" Jason decided to speak up, trying to be friendly. Better to be friends with the guy he was going to be spending a week or so with.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 pm
knux33

Being treated to breakfast made Mana fluster a bit. It was rather sweet since it was him being selfish, yet Jason didn't know that. "Thanks a lot. I mean it. I eat a lot." His smile was sincere. As they headed out the blonde was surprised about the request for stories. Looking straight ahead he thought a moment. Maybe it was a bad idea but he could always....

"I guess I could tell you some stories. Anything you'd be interested in hearing?" He asked watching the other a bit. "I'll tell you things about the areas we get close to but if there's anything particular you want to know I'll tell you." His sea colored eyes looked up when he heard a bird's call and a large black raven came swooping down to them.

"Eh? You again?" Mana held out his arm and the bird landed on it. "Did you want to come too?" He chuckled. The bird glared at Jason and flapped his wings cawing at him. Frowning he shook his head. "If you don't be nice I'll pluck you naked and roast you over a fire, ya hear," he threatened the bird who shrunk back.

"Do you mind if it follows? Ravens are pretty smart and some think of them as good luck." Pausing he looked between the bird and Jason. "I know a few stories about them too~" he smiled.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:58 pm
RosesandBlood

"Sweet. How about some ghostie ones--" Jason began after he'd noticed Mana's not-so-discreet gaze on him right before the sudden cawing from above and very close gave him pause, especially when a familiar back bird swooped down and flapped around until Mana offered an arm for the beast to land on. Jason kept his pace going, never one to pause unless officially on-break during a hike, especially when there was ground to cover.

"... You do know that animal magnetism you've got is totally creepy, right? But hey, sure, the raven can stay. And hey--maybe telling some raven stories will put him in a better mood," Jason chuckled, enjoying the feeling of pumping his legs up the next hill and onward through the wonderful summer Alaskan weather.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:41 pm
knux33

Laughing he nodded keeping pace, letting the bird ride on his shoulder. "How about the Raven and the Goose then?" Mana asked and stroked the bird's head.

"Do you know why the raven is so black, so dull and black in colour? It's said it's because of its own obstinacy.
It happened in the days when all the birds were getting their colours and the pattern in their coats. And the raven and the goose happened to meet, and they agreed to paint each other.
The raven began, and painted the other black, with a nice white pattern showing between.
The goose thought that very fine indeed, and began to do the same by the raven, painting it a coat exactly like its own.
But then the raven fell into a rage, and declared the pattern was frightfully ugly, and the goose, offended at all the fuss, simply splashed it black all over.

"And that is why the Raven is black." He finished the story and smiled. Teach that bird from saying rude things. "However, I do think the Raven has learned it's lesson and is somewhat lucky for a certain few." Mana chuckled. "And it's not creepy... it's just a thing that happens. Animals are supposed to be good judges of people after all right? Besides, Ravens can recognize people they've seen before. So if you mess with one it'll know later it's you."

((Story link))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 am
RosesandBlood

"Uh-huh," Jason said, looking at the bird after Mana had finished speaking and raising his brown eyebrow. "Well if that bird's any indication I'm a piss-poor person, because I haven't done anything to offend it other than to look at it. Maybe it's right, I mean I can be kinda a jerk, as you well know," he said with a grin as they walked. "Hm. We can save ghost stories for tonight by the campfire. For now ... lets pick up the pace! Come on, guide, I'm now hiking newbie!" Laughing, Jason hurried ahead with a quick walk, not stupid enough to run full-out like a maniac through the woods.

((Sorry this took so long and is so short; happy V-Day~))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 pm
knux33

Mana laughed and jogged after Jason until he caught up with him. "Then I'll tell you spooky ones later," he said and smiled. "I don't think you're a jerk if that's worth anything to ya." He added then went into guide mode pointing out things and explaining facts and all that. All in all the blonde thought he was doing a pretty good job of keeping the other preoccupied with his surroundings as to not have time to worry or anything like that. After all he'd grown up in this land and it was far more lush than most gave it credit to being. After a few hours of walking he called for a break next to a nice trickling stream.

"This is flowing from glaciers," he pointed out to Jason. "So it's not always in the same place but this one has a groove in the earth so it's usually here." Smiling he cupped some water from the moving stream and sipped it. It was so cold it hurt his teeth but was the freshest stuff he'd ever had the pleasure of ingesting. "Mmm," he sat down and looked around. The raven wasn't far off, preening.

It was soothing and quiet out now so Mana felt completely at ease. Which was odd for him because he was with another human. Usually people left him on the anxious side so he appeared far more outgoing that he actually was. Cocking his head he studied Jason a moment. "So what made you want to move all the way out here? You came from the States right?" he inquired just to make small talk.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm
RosesandBlood

The water tasted more like liquid ice than any other water Jason had ever drunk before. It was chill down his throat and hit his stomach hard and oddly, but not too unpleasantly. The newcomer sat down hard and contently as they took a breather, feeling more out home out here in the woods than he ever had ... well, at home. It was nice too, having Mana point out all the unfamiliar far-northern plants and things he wasn't 100% familiar with yet, though he had done some studying before coming here.

The young man did sigh at the question, laying out on his back on the dirt and Alaskan summer greens as he stared up at the clear blue sky. "You know Alaska is technically 'one of the States' right?" he chuckled at first, before letting out a less-than-teasing sigh through his nose. "I lived in West Virginia. I moved out here because here there's less ... noise, you know? Less people. Less cars. Less seas of nuclear families, and politics, and television, and internet, and less of ... my family. They wanted me to be one way, you know? Finish college, get a 'respectable' job ... the whole pile of s**t. I didn't want it, not any of it so ... here I am," Jason said simply, shrugging and sitting up to grab something from his pack. He pulled out a water bottle silently, kneeling by the stream to fill it up, not looking Mana's way.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff