Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Solaris' breeding place:Need a fire pokemon? We have one! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:33 pm
and do you like to battle or you dont? Because if you win you get 20gp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Lord_Solaris
as many as you want for today, but only today.

Ok well...~Looks at the chart again, just to be sure of her decision~ I would like.. A Charmander, Vulpix and a Cyndaquil please.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:35 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris

Ok well...~Looks at the chart again, just to be sure of her decision~ I would like.. A Charmander, Vulpix and a Cyndaquil please.
ok *gives her the pokemon* I think they will be happy with you. Do you want to battle or not? There is a 20gp prize to the victor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:38 pm
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris

ok *gives her the pokemon* I think they will be happy with you. Do you want to battle or not? There is a 20gp prize to the victor.

Hmmm, well I would rather train them first, thats what I prefer to do before I battle. What level are they currently at sir? If I may ask that is. ~Takes the Pokemon and puts them in their Pokeballs, a huge grin on her face~ My first Pokemon...  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:41 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris

Hmmm, well I would rather train them first, thats what I prefer to do before I battle. What level are they currently at sir? If I may ask that is. ~Takes the Pokemon and puts them in their Pokeballs, a huge grin on her face~ My first Pokemon...
Well they are all at lv 10 and my fire pokemon are much higher so how about this. I will battle you with the pokemon i breed witch are also lv 10. It will be a 3 pokemon fight. And if you win they turn lv 12 and you get 20gp. If you lose they still turn lv 12 but no money. You can train them a little more if you like or battle right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:44 pm
~Looks at her Pokeballs with a small frown on her face...not quite sure what to do. Then desides to give it a try..afterall...what harm could it do? ~ Ok...I'll battle you. But go easy on me ^^;; Afterall, I'm new to this.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:44 pm
We have about 5 wild grass types you can train on in the forst.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:47 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
~Looks at her Pokeballs with a small frown on her face...not quite sure what to do. Then desides to give it a try..afterall...what harm could it do? ~ Ok...I'll battle you. But go easy on me ^^;; Afterall, I'm new to this.
ok then ill chose some pokemon. UM numel, growithe, and slugma. Now follow me to the battle place.  

Solaris lux

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:48 pm
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko
ok then ill chose some pokemon. UM numel, growithe, and slugma. Now follow me to the battle place.

Ok...~Follows you~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:50 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko

Ok...~Follows you~
Where here. *it was a place with lots of gravil on the ground and sticks with rubys on them. It was not really and exiteing place. Just a place to have fun.  

Solaris lux

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:52 pm
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko

Ok...~Follows you~
Where here. *it was a place with lots of gravil on the ground and sticks with rubys on them. It was not really and exiteing place. Just a place to have fun.

~Looks about, her new surroundings not interesting, yet new and exciting to her.~ Cool place  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:52 pm
you chose your first pokemon. My first is going to be numel. GO NUMEL *then a numel came out of the pokeball looking sleepy even though it was well awake*  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:54 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko

Ok...~Follows you~

~Looks about, her new surroundings not interesting, yet new and exciting to her.~ Cool place
Thanks its not much but i have to get used to battleing in my turf if i want to become a gym leader on day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:56 pm
what pokemon will you chose?  

Solaris lux

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:57 pm
Ok..~Takes a deep breath, hoping that her choice is the best one. Looks at her Pokeballs, she throws the one in her right hand, calling out to the Pokemon, as it lands on the ground, bursting open in a flash of light~ GO VULPIX!!
~Vulpix comes out, and stares at Numel, it's tails twitching in excitment of it's first battle with this trainer~
"Vulll!!" ~It cries, calling out to it's owner and trainer, telling her it was ready~  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff