Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Battle Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

More and more girls poured into the classroom, putting Nirav on end. Was he really the only boy in the class? This was going to be a train wreck for the poor kid, and Nirav knew it deep down. He sat up as one girl tripped and fell. He paused a second, but then abandoned his books with his bag, walking over and grabbing a pokeball that had rolled his way. Just a little shaky, Nirav walked over to the girl who had fallen. By the looks of her uniform, she was in Charizard house too. "H-here," he said quietly, extending the red and white ball towards her. Other people went to help her, namely Koru and one of the two purple haired girls who had walked in just now. The other sat down in a corner by herself: just the kind of person that Nirav appreciated in these nervous times. Koru seemed to be really outgoing and excitable. Very loud, or, at least so around new people. By what she was saying, the girl who tripped might be new too. That was a comfort, not being alone in this. "I, uh... I'm new too." he said to her. He cleared his throat a little, thinking it would help him out a little bit. "My n-name is Nirav. You?" This was a lot for the young boy. Class hadn't even started and he was drained from talking to all these people. Maybe he would spend lunch in the library, relax a little before his next class.

Koru jumped in again, introducing the teacher as Mr. Reyes. Nirav gave a small smile and an even smaller wave to the teacher. The boy's Eevee stuck close to his leg, looking around at everyone else with a scared expression similar to the one his owner tried to hide. Being thousands of miles away from home was absolutely terrifying for the boy who had never left the small archipelago he grew up in all his life. The more people that spoke, the more he realized how nothing sounded like the people back home. Or was it that he was the different one? As he listened to people talk about teachers and Skitties and what have you, the idea of him being the different one made more sense.

'No, no. There... Surely it isn't just me here... I'm the normal one here! ... Right?'

Nirav held out some hope for how, but in no way were his nerves calmed. Back home, he felt a lot better around people, the people he had been around for years and years. For the time being, he dismissed the thought, zoning back into the class. He'd ponder this later, maybe during lunch or in the afternoon.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

The Shiny Furret

amarzyciel

Shadow of Miracles

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
♥ With: Nirav, Koru, Elyѕia/more students + All their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood: Happy but nervous at the same time
♥ OOC: I want a gummy bear....
♥ Word Count: 489
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko manged to pick up some of her stuff with the help of Snivy, and fortunately some other students. Guess she wasn't as quiet as she thought. To be fair, she only does things like this when she is in a hurry. And her family should know. They were actually the ones who told her this. "Now I can see why," she muttered to herself. There was a pretty girl with purple hair and eyes who picked up her rare candies and well as some DVDs, the girl with the Cyndaquil whose name she now known as Koru, and a shy boy who was also in Charizard house named Nirav. They all helped her pick up her stuff. "Thanks so much!" Riko blurted out a bit too loudly. Was she really thanking them for cleaning up her mess? Whatever. Nirav and Koru introduced themselves, so she might as well. She needed to make some friends. Riko then snapped back to her usual energetic self. "Hi! I'm Riko! Riko Okumura!" She stuck out her hand and shook every one of theirs. Koru seemed to have no problem with the hand-shaking, while Nirav shook her hand slowly and timidly. She then heard a noise and looked over to see Koru's Cyndaquil. Koru had said it was timid, yet kind. Snivy narrowed her eyes. "Snivy!" she put her hands on her hips. Riko smiled. "My Snivy is quite the opposite of your Cyndaquil as you can tell." Her Snivy had many traits- caring, mature, outgoing, courageous, loving, daring, calm, and sometimes stubborn and sassy.

At that moment, the teacher walked in. Riko hoped he hadn't seen what had happened before that. According to Koru, he is super cool and knows a lot about battling. Riko quickly took her seat and took notes of everything he went over. She was pretty sure she didn't need to copy everything, but she wanted to know and remember as much as she can. Afterwards, she was planning out her schedule for after class. "Ok, we can train after class and maybe even explore the forest. Hopefully we can catch a new Pokemon! Then we go to class again, eat, then to our dorm! How does that sound Snivy?" she asked. Snivy nodded. "Snivy!" Riko wondered if she might be able to battle a trainer as well. "Maybe not until later on, unless we are battling in here!" she said. She then listened to the teacher as he went over some other things. Then she picked up Snivy and placed her on her shoulder then took out Vol. 6 of this Japanese manga about a mage. She flipped it open and read, and as the pictures moved by, she smiled. Her first day wasn't so bad after all. She hoped that it stayed that way. She was going to work hard and do well in her classes. How can she be a great trainer if she didn't?

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 5
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience:
Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer

User Image

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

The Shiny Furret

SpazzticPanda1311

Kumerelle

Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... classroom
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                    Those near me... other students.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... none

[enter]

The distance from the forest to the academic building are big. Cyril, who raced all the way to class was already out of breath. He stopped in the hall to steady his breathing and he had to tidy his uniform that had became messy. He took some time to see if he can get a peek at how other class were doing. He found some appeared to be starting. Cyril saw the battle class also had teacher present, however, the students weren't seated yet and there was no sign of any class activity, unless socializing was part of the lesson.

Cyril knocked on the open door, before entering. "Good morning, Mr. Reyes," Cyril greeted the teacher as he walked to his usual seat, near the back where he could get a good view of the classroom. He easily spotted a boy surrounded by girls. A new face, Cyril watched the group. They boy looked tired and nervous. my condolences, he silently pity the boy. He had the chance to experience it too on his first day. It wasn't something he could avoid, so he put up with it with some response as best as he could for the day. People now left him on his own though, if they had no reason to talk with him. It might also attributed to how he tended to refuse most invitation to hang out when it didn't interest him or when he already had a plan to do, so people might have gotten bored of trying to ask him.

He began to roll an empty pokeball on his table. He wasn't paying attention on the students that had kept on arriving other than knowing they arrived. His thought soon drifted to the matter of his pokeball. second pokemon, huh? Cyril thought. He was trying this morning, but hadn't found any he was interested in yet. His grandfather had always told him to ask wild pokemon before capturing them with a pokeball. If he caught them without their consent, they would rebel and it would make it that the trainer was forcing a pokemon into service. Many of the stronger pokemon would often desire a trainer to prove themselves by defeating them in battle. It's also important part of catching a pokemon as both trainer and pokemon would be able to evaluate each other during battle to determine whether they are worthy or not.

((Out Of Cold: will post for Elysia's later in the evening ))

Log:
    word counter: 377

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    02 x rare cany
    Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 am
    Prairiefox
    On Time
    murruelecreuset
    On Time
    Hitsukei
    Late
    SpazzticPanda1311
    On Time
    The Shiny Furret
    On Time
    iKatamalicious
    Late
    amarzyciel
    On Time, both characters
    KawaiiBunny_56
    On Time
    DJ Double B
    On Time

User Image
    Antonio Reyes
    Are you where you want to be?

Antonio grinned as he heard Koru's not-so-low whisper to the new student about how 'cool' he was. The dark-haired man knew that she was probably sucking up, but it was all in good intentions and it did make him puff up his chest a little in pride. Skylar entered the classroom and walked right passed him without any greeting. Antonio smiled widely at her, she was perhaps one of the more interesting students in his class right next to Koru who just happened to be her roommate. The irony was there if you look closely, but Antonio knew that she was a good student and hopefully one day she would open up to the class. One of the new students, a girl, tried to approach the group, but tripped in her attempts. Antonio stood up almost on reflex to try and help her, but she was already picking herself up. He nodded in silent approve of her actions, she looked timid -kind of like a cute kitten- but at least she had the strength to pick herself up. Soon enough, the students introduced themselves to the newer students and class to be filled with an air of friendliness. The innocence in the air was quite pleasant to breath and Antonio found himself feeling quite happy at seeing the children. Many bad things had happened in the past and while these children may never know about them, he had lived through those hard times. The Missing Children had been a huge deal in his youth, but now with the government's efforts the new generation knew nothing about this tragedy. In order for a repeat to never happen again, academies like Ordell were being given a chance. Antonio truly wished for the academy to prove to the world that preparing the children was the best thing to do. Sheltering children was just not right to him, but if they could give them the skills to tackle on any problem then that would make the world a safer place for them. Education was important.

Feeling quite motivated, also looking at the clock, Antonio decided that it was about time for class to begin. The tall man cleared his throat with an intention to catch most of the students attention. "Alright everyone, we're going to be starting class now. Today is going to be quite a long day for us, but it'll be fun!" Antonio smiled and winked at his students in a friendly manner. "We have been mostly talking about Pokemon Battle Etiquette such as how to determine which trainer goes first, the amount of moves you are allowed to use per your turn, as well as outside items such as Potions not being allowed to use during a battle. These are all very important rules that you should always remember so that a fair battle can be fought." Realistically, not all pokemon battles would be fair, but the students were all beginners and he did not want to confuse them by mentioning trainers who cheated. It was best that everyone knew the rules and followed them accordingly. "However, we've had enough of reading and lessons. Personally, I'm a hands-on type of guy meaning that practice is more fun then theory! So for today we're going to be having practice pokemon battles!" There was an exciting volume to Antonio's tone and even the students would be able to clearly see that their substitute teacher really enjoyed battles.

"Everyone is going to be pairing up with a partner and since we have an even number at the moment then everyone should be able to find a partner, but to make things easier," as if out of thin air, Antonio reached back and pulled out a box with folded paper inside, "your partners will be chosen at random, so everyone please step right up!" Antonio presented the class with the box and waited for the students to pick out a piece of paper from inside that will let them know their partner.

==========

(Okay guys here is how this is going to work. When posting, a student will randomize from 1-8 and depending on what number you get, that will be your partner. Every time someone posts, the randomization will go down by 2. This may sound a little confusing, but here is an example:

Player A randomizes from 1-8 and gets 2. Player A finds partner 2. New Player B randomizes from 1-6 since two people (Player A and number 2) from the list have already been paired up and gets 3. Player B finds partner 3. New Player C randomizes from 1-4....and so on and so forth.

If you happen to randomize a number that is on your name then you just go immediately down the list and that's your partner. I hope this isn't too confusing, but if you have any questions then please PM me

Randomize from 1-8:
    1) Koru Frene
    2) Maria Taylor
    3) Skylar Moore
    4) Veronica Anderson
    5) Elysia Penrose
    6) Cyril Frisch
    7) Riko Okumura
    8 ) Nirav Goto

Please don't forget to remove the names when the students have paired so that there is no confusion.)  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    Prairiefox generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:55 am
    User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:Battle Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil/ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: YAY! ◉

Koru drew attention back to the new girl that she was assisting before texting Kirsi back. The girl was thanking she and Nirav, albeit rather loudly, but nothing she wouldn't have done. She accepted the girl's handshake and gleefully replied, "Nice to meet cha Riko!" She still felt a little bad that Cyndaquil had reacted in such a way to her Snivy, but as it placed it's viny arms on it's hips and retorted to Riko's comment Koru smiled with a giggle, "Yeah she seems a lot more outgoing then my little buddy here," She said as she patted Cyndaquil on the head. He looked at the sassy Snivy and felt another chill, but this time his flame didn't erupt.
    The girl went to take her seat and Koru straightened into her seat as well as Mr. Reyes announced class was beginning. She took out her notes and flipped to the last time she had written any down. She caught him saying how today's lesson was going to be fun, peaking her interest. She followed his words along with her notes about the battle ettiquette they've been going over the past few classes. Flashbacks to her first battle kept popping into head with each word, remembering all she did right- and all she did wrong. She looked up dumbfounded when he said that they've had enough reading and lessons,,
    "Huh?" She looked at Cyndaquil but he was just as confused as she was. She looked back to Mr. Reyes who then said it was good to put practice into theory and they would have practice battles for the day. She dropped her notes and raised both hands in the air,"Woohoo!" He told them their partners for the practice would be chosen at random so she stood up along with the others and excitedly drew a name. She unfolded it and read it aloud,"Veronica Anderson...oh!" she looked around and saw her with the others. She beamed a smile and told her from the front of the room,"Hey Veronica! Looks like we're partners!"she exclaimed to the other Salamence girl while waving the paper in the air with Veronica's name on it.

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

TheWhiteDragonfly

Shadow of Miracles

The Shiny Furret
    We're partners yay!

Kumerelle generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:12 pm
    User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
    ♥ With: Students + All their Pokemon/Snivy
    ♥ Mood: SUPER EXCITED!
    ♥ OOC: Hehe I'm ditching writing my poem for this. LOL I can't also believe I chose myself hehe ~.
    ♥ Word Count: 341
    ♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

After she and Koru told each other about their Pokemon, Mr. Reyes announced that they're going to have some practice battles and Riko had never been more excited! She looked over at Snivy. "Snivy! Our first battle! I can't wait!" she squealed. Snivy smiled and nodded. "Sni-vy ~" . Riko then remembered something and slumped in her chair. "We don't have a lot of battle experience, if not any. I mean, we did meet many different Pokemon back home but we never really battled them. Although I did see some of mom's contests on TV, but they were focusing on appeal and presentation when battling. I hope we are going to be ok." After she said that, Mr. Reyes told them that they will have a partner. Riko hoped she wasn't the only one with no battle experience. Mr. Reyes held out a box with names inside for people to pick out of. She watched Koru go up first and pick of her name. Veronica Anderson. So two people are out of the drawing. Riko took a deep breath, and went forward.

She went to to draw and she had chosen Elysia Penrose. She smiled. It was the pretty girl who helped pick her stuff up. "I'm battling Elysia Penrose!" she declared to the whole class. She quickly went back to her seat and opened her notepad. She wrote Battle Strategy at the top and turned on her Pokegear. She scanned every Pokemon around the room so she knew more about them. Her Snivy only knew Leer and Tackle, so it wasn't that effective. She tried her best to come up with a plan for each of the Pokemon she was battling. Of course, that was hard due to her lack of knowledge and experience. Maybe she will just watch the other battles and see how that turns out. She dug through her bag and found a book labeled Pokemon Battle Basics and flipped it open. Might as well get the most help she can because she had a long way to go.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 5
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Overgrow
    Experience:
    Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer

User Image

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

The Shiny Furret

SpazzticPanda1311

Kumerelle

Duck

Shadow of Miracles generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Shadow of Miracles
      Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
      • Member 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:56 pm
      KawaiiBunny_56

As Prairei mentioned in the OOC, the randomization was done incorrectly.

Since Koru randomize and her partner turned out to be Veronica then the randomization is reduced by 2 and we remove Koru and Veronica from the list:

Randomize 1-6:
      1) Maria Taylor
      2) Skylar Moore
      3) Elysia Penrose
      4) Cyril Frisch
      5) Riko Okumura
      6) Nirav Goto

EDIT

Riko Okumura's partner will be number 3 which is Elysia Penrose 3nodding Kawaii you may edit your post with your character partnering up with Elysia.

Now the next person to post will remove Riko and Elysia from the list and randomize from 1-4:

Randomize 1-4:
      1) Maria Taylor
      2) Skylar Moore
      3) Cyril Frisch
      4) Nirav Goto

Prairiefox
      murruelecreuset
      SpazzticPanda1311
      The Shiny Furret
      amarzyciel
      DJ Double B

DJ Double B generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Blue: #273BE2
      Black: #40404F
      Gold: #D4AF37
      Star Yellow: #FFE303
      Black: black

But look at all the stars!
      We've come so far.
      Even if we don't know where we are,
      It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
      Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

Class began. Today, they would be learning about Battle Etiquette, according to Mr. Reyes. In order to choose partners, they would be drawing names out of a box. Nirav moved himself more towards the back of the line. He didn't know half of the names in the room. The last thing he wanted was to be stranded looking around for a Whatshername and flailing in the middle of the room due to it. Besides, maybe someone would draw his name before he went and he could just meet up with them. Koru and Riko, two names he knew, both drew people that Nirav didn't know. But with half the class now taken, it was soon Nirav's turn to embarrass himself.

He stuck his hand in and drew the first paper he felt. "C... Cyril Frisch?" Nirav looked around. It sounded like a boy's name, and luckily, there was only one other boy in this entire class. Nirav and his Eevee shuffled over to him. Much unlike Nirav, Cyril was tall and pale. He also happened to be in House Salamence. "Uh... I guess you're Cyril?" Better to make sure. If Cyril happened to be the other purple haired girl, Nirav would just die right there. Though still nervous, he was less so around the other boy. His quietness kept up, however. "I'm Nirav, by the way... Nirav Goto." He's never had to introduce himself so often as he had when he came here. Everyone back home just knew everyone else. It was far simpler back there.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
      For more of this to come my way.
      'Cause you take what you get,
      And you try not to think!

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

The Shiny Furret

amarzyciel

Shadow of Miracles

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • Megathread 100
      • Who's The Boss Now? 300
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:45 pm
      User Image

▪Mood: Neutral II ▫House: Salamence
      ▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Maria II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar watched as everyone flooded over to help the student who had fallen. Honestly, did they have to flock her? Way to make her feel more embarrassed, is that what they wanted to do? Cause it seemed like they were doing a spectacular job of that. She rolled her eyes not amused by the whole thing, before her eyes turned towards the teacher. She had over heard what Koru had said about the teacher and again she rolled her eyes, she was totally over-exaggerating. How would she know all that? Besides she was pretty sure that the students barely knew the guy, so was she trying to suck up to him? Probably, her opinion of the girl dropped, this action just proved she was just sucking up to get a better grade. See it was all about taking advantage of people. It made her sick to be honest, she didn't peg Koru as the teacher pet type. Those were the worst, after all they did whatever they could to get on the teachers good side, even trample on the other students. For all Skylar knew, Koru was just two-faced. She may have acted like the hyper innocent type, but she probably have ulterior motives for her actions.

Skylar was probably judging hard right now, but how could she not? She's seen this happen time and time again, how could she not think this girl was the same as all the others? Skylar didn't trust her, she didn't seem like someone she should just throw her trust at. She sighed, before looking over at Ace and she stared at her. She frowned "what are you looking at?" she whispered under her breath. The bat pokemon sighed, he knew perfectly well what she was thinking about. Not that he could really change her mind, after all there was only so much Ace could do to help her get over her fear of being betrayed again. It was then that the teacher stated they'd be battling in class, and Skylar blinked. She wasn't surprised, but she wasn't exactly sure she was ready either. After all Ace hadn't even battled anyone before, it made Skylar secretly a bit nervous. Ace looked at her, and she knew he too was nervous. She thought about it, but looked at him again before getting an idea. She moved to look into her bag, and pulled out a rather large handful of candy.

She moved to Ace and held the candy out "eat them, they'll help you feel better" she said, hoping the bat pokemon would believe that. She did wonder if giving him all these candies was healthy... then again, it wasn't like Ace didn't like them either. He seemed rather pleased and devoured them rather quickly. She blinked as she started at the shreds of candy wrappers on the floor. She placed her hands on her hips "we're going to have a talk about your manners later tonight young man" she said sternly, earning her a whine from the bat pokemon. After picking up after Ace, she noticed that the pokemon had more energy than before, and he even seemed stronger than before. She pursed her lips and wondered about the candy he had given Ace. She had read about there being special candy that help level up pokemon, could it be that she just fed him a handful of rare candies!? She blinked, before quickly scanning Ace and gawked at what she saw. His levels had risen a whole 10 levels! She whistled, before noticing he had also learned two new moves; Gust, and bite.

She pursed her lips at this, well it was a good time to possibly try out these new moves of his. She then looked up and noticed that while she was dealing with the whole candy situation everyone had already gotten a partner. That left her and one other, Maria. She sighed, walking over to the girl "looks like we're battle partners, lets just get this over with" she stated, before walking to the other side. Ace was at her side, and Skylar waited for her opponent "I'm Skylar Moore and this is Ace" she introduced emotionless, as she waited for Maria to show the pokemon she was going to use for the battle.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Rare candies used: 10, Rare candies left: 0, Rare candies given to: Ace))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
      ▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
      ▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
      ▪Move Set: Bite Supersonic Gust Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 5, 1, 4, 3, 10, 5, 9, 6 Total: 46 (10-100)
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:24 pm
      User Image
      Maria Taylor
      Flygon House
      Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Nirav, Koru, Riko... Skylar
                                              Wearing : Uniform & Ponytail

Maria smiled at the boy, he seemed nervous… perhaps shy like she usually was. Lillipup helped bring her to talk to people. She supposed that’s what the pup had been up to when she went over to Nirav and Raja in the first place. Watching as Espurr seemed interested in the book, Maria’s attention was stolen by Koru. The tiny psychic type continued to examine the book, seeing the interesting picture he blinked with interest. “Morning,” Maria greeted as Koru pulled out her pokégear. Espurr’s attention then turned to Koru and Cyndaquil. Blinking in surprise that the fire type would be afraid of him, Espurr gave a small wave.

“I’m Maria Taylor.” She introduced herself to Nirav with a smile. Looking to see a girl walk in and trip, Maria went along with the others to help her. She noticed Mr. Reyes enter the room then. “Hi Riko, nice to meet you, I’m Maria Taylor.” She introduced to the new girl. Riko seemed nice. Her attention shifted to Mr. Reyes as he got class started and found her seat. They had been covering how battles worked but never actually had then, today was that day however. They were practice battling today. Suddenly Koru cheered, no surprise there and they were told to line up to find out who their partner would be.

Maria was one of the last people to get a partner. Her partner just so happened to be the Salamence known as Skylar. The Salamence hadn’t really spoken to her, she kept to herself it seemed. Skylar wasn’t the friendliest but Maria wasn’t about to hold that against her. Of course when Skylar approached her she was quite emotionless and straight to the point. “Maria… and these are my friends Lillipup and Espurr.” She greeted back wishing she had of go a nicer partner. Oh, well. Can’t judge a book by its cover...

“What do you say Lillipup want to battle?” Maria asked curiously. “Pup.” (Yep.) The puppy barked before hopping into a battle stance in front of her trainer. “You can just watch okay Espurr.” She told the psychic type who simply nodded and turned to look at Lillipup and Ace.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 7

Pokémon Info :
                                              User ImageLillipup
                                              Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                              Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                              Held Item: ---
                                              Exp: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Odor Sleuth
                                                  --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Bite
                                                  --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                              Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                              Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                              Held Item: ---
                                              Exp: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Scratch
                                                  --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                  ► Covet
                                                  --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 364
                                              OOC : You beat me too it smile Anyways lets see who goes first.

Edit : Go right a head and start smile

Shadow of Miracles
                                              Mr. Antonio Reyes
                                              SpazzticPanda1311
                                              Skylar Moore *Partner
                                              DJ Double B
                                              Nirav Goto
                                              Prairiefox
                                              Koru Frene
                                              KawaiiBunny_56
                                              Riko Okumura

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 4, 5, 6, 9, 8, 1, 9, 2 Total: 57 (10-100)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • Megathread 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm
      User Image

▪Mood: Neutral II ▫House: Salamence
      ▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Maria II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar looked at her as she stated her name, which Skylar already knew. However, it was good that she at least did a small introduction. She didn't say her last name though, it kind of made Skylar think she was being a bit disrespectful. Not that she cared, it just meant that this girl probably wanted nothing to do with her. It wasn't hard to tell the girl had wished Skylar wasn't her partner, after all who wanted to be paired with her? If Skylar had her way she wouldn't pair up with anyone, it was such a bother. She sighed looking the girl over before she stated that her friends were Lillipup and Espurr. She looked at the two, before scanning them with her pokedex. She looked at the information in front of her, she hadn't seen these pokemon before. She'd have to look into them later. For now she needed to focus on the battle at hand, hopefully she didn't screw things up like usual.

Skylar also made sure to note that she was going to use Lillipup to battle, which wasn't good or bad. Ace had no moves that would hurt it more than normal, and Skylar didn't think Maria's pokemon had moves that would hurt him more than normal. So from her stand-point it really just relied on their skills as trainers. She made sure to make note if that, and took a deep breath before calming herself down. Ace flew in front, getting ready to fight "let's have a good fight" she stated, waiting to see who went first.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: I got the higher roll so I'll go first. Do you wanna get a post in before I post the start of the battle? Or should I just go ahead and post again to start the battle?))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
      ▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
      ▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
      ▪Move Set: Bite Supersonic Gust Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:55 pm
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Classroom
                                                            My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                            Those near me... Riko, Veronica, other students
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

"You are welcome," Elysia replied to Riko and decided to excuse herself when the girl got engaged in conversation with other who had helped picking up the girl's dropped items. There were no opening for her to jump in without it being awkward. Instead, she found Veronica was around. "Hey, Ronna!" Elysia waved at to her roommates. She didn't manage to reach Veronica when Mr. Reyes started the class. She stopped to listen to the teacher's explanation of what they would be doing today. A pokemon battle! Elysia was thrilled to hear they will finally get to practice battle. It won't be as boring as textbook theory. She could only hope that her opponent won't use dark type, she had hard time dealing with that typing.

Many students had crowded the front of the class to draw the lottery for pairings. Elysia was also among them, holding her excitement while she waited for her turn. "ne~ who do you want to battle with?" Elysia asked Rona. "That cyndaquil and the small dragon will be rather tough opponent for me," Elysia singled out opponent she was wary of. Well, she might be able to deal with them if Shelah use hypnosis or confuse ray, they often worked like a charm to give her opponent trouble, "Any other pokemon, I think I will have better chance."

She slightly winced when her name was announced loudly. her head immediately turned to see who had called her. It was the girl she had helped earlier. "That will be me," Elysia said, loud enough to be heard among the crowd and she also raised one of her hands up. The girl must not have heard her, so Elysia withdrew her hand to chase after the girl to her seat. "We meet again," Elysia said when she was drawing near. "I am Elysia and you are?" she introduced herself, then asked for the girl's name. Elysia noticed that the girl had opened a book. She could make out the title 'Pokemon Battle Basics' as she was close enough to see it clearly. Elysia assumed the girl was anxious, since it was her first class and they already jumped to a real practice battle. "do you not know how to battle?" Elysia curiously asked and gestured to the book the girl was holding.

Elysia's bronzor had been hovering by his trainer's side. He had his attention on Riko's snivy that smelled like grass. It was without a doubt, a grass type, and a pretty young one, at least, compared to him. He didn't think much of the snivy at first glance, although he didn't dismiss the snivy either for they had never seen it battle before nor witness the skill of the snivy's trainer.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
      word counter: 438
      User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
      Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
      Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
      Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
      ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
      ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
      01 x Pokeball
      04 x Rare Candy
      01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
      KawaiiBunny_56

The Shiny Furret
      a brief interaction

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • Megathread 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:11 pm
      murruelecreuset
      Shadow told me we couldn't start yet until after he posted so this battle post has to be voided. I'll post again after shadow makes the post that battles can start

Post Voided

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces