Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:06 am

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco opened the door to enter the classroom for his afternoon class. He wasn't the first one student to the arrive, but hopefully he wasn't the last one either. A quick scan of the area showed him that the teacher had no arrived yet which meant that he was in the clear more or less. Charmander and Murkrow were not with him, they were resting inside their respective pokeballs. Murkrow was still too wild to be left outside his Great Ball and in a classroom, which was much small compared to the Cafeteria, his bird pokemon would surely end up flying around the room. His Charmander seemed to have gotten sleepy after drinking those bowls of soup so letting him rest in the pokeball seemed like a good idea. He would make sure to go to the Forest after classes were over for the day. It would be a good exercise for his pokemon and seeing how Murkrow had behaved in the Cafeteria made him think that he missed his home in the forest. He could also meet more pokemon and filled up his Pokedex with new entries.

The students that were present in the classroom were already seated or talking with their friends. Friends...Marco couldn't say he had many since he tended to mind his own business and stay by himself. Every now and then he would talk with Tera or Koru, but they were both really nice and friendly girls. They were nice to everyone so he always felt conflicted about saying they were anything more than classmates who were nice to each other. He didn't understand friendship due to being a loner and an outcast in his former school. He pushed those thoughts away and decided to try and find a seat where he could feel comfortable. The back of the classroom tended to be the more "popular" for students to grab a seat. Some had even declared sits as their own even though there was no rule about seating arrangements. The best option for him was near one of the windows where he could at least look outside. So Marco grabbed a seat in the middle area closest to the window. He took out a notebook and pencil from his backpack and wrote today's date then he flipped to the back of the notebook where he started to doodle pokemon pictures while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Hello there~
Inventory

Ramona strolled in after her trek from the library. To think she was almost late to her own class. She's never been late for anything in her life, she loves schedules and making appointments, in her mind her reputation was on the line. Her sight fell on the classroom door and her run became sluggish and she slung the door open in a unintentionally loud slam,'Made it!" She exclaimed victorious. She frozen and saw her students looking at her. She must've seemed disheveled after running so quick to get here. She straightened herself up and tried to pat down the frizz in her hair as she walked to her desk. She took a breath to calm herself down and turned her attention to the class,"Hello everyone! Sorry I was preparing for today and lost track of the time," She placed all her things on the surface without any worry or care of the bag and it’s contents. She looked at the list of students and compared to the number in class today she noticed a few were late or absent- hopefully they were all alright. She mark each students down for their current attendance, placed the pen down and took center front of the class. She faced her students and lightly clasped her hands together and shone a bright smile,”Okay everyone time to settle down we’re going to have a special talk for today's lesson.”She turned and began writing on the board then drawing two large circles side by side with them overlapping in the middle. She turned her head with her hand still on the board as if she was ready to start writing again,“Now can anyone tell me the difference between truth and ideals?” she asked then waited for a student or two to raise up their hands. She went on and added,"It’s okay if you don’t know the exact definition of these words, just tell me what comes to mind when you hear them."

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
On time

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late

Prairiefox
On time

Shadow of Miracles
On time

”The Shiny Furret”
Late

[quote” Xaven the Raven”]Late

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was grinning as Koru and Ray continued to speak. She mentioned that the of them were in the Pokemon Fight Club. "I'm also in the Coordination club as well." Iris included, "I saw that Ms. Ezra runs it as well and I think it can help me for class too." She turned her head to see two people walking in. First was Evelyn as she greeted them. Hey there Evelyn." Iris had not yet gotten use to the idea of calling her by her nickname.

Iris followed the girl until she sat in the front. The next face that came was Marco. When she saw him, she immediately turned her head when he sat down. Despite this one class together and the club together... She hadn't talked to him at all. Maybe she looked at him but that's about it. She could maybe remember when Bebe flew over to him and she retrieved by that's about it. Iris sighed to herself. It seemed like that she was making an effort to get friendly with everyone BUT Marco. Of course..it wasn't like he wanted to be friendly with her anyway.

Iris was surprised by the newest face of her teacher entering the room, Iris smiled and waved to woman. Iris made her way to her seat since it was time to start class. When Iris sat down and stretched. She realized that she seated next to Marco. Just her luck right?

Iris looked around...where was Silvano... he was normally on time like she was too. Maybe he was just running a little late. Iris hoped he was okay.

As much as she wanted to worry, Ms. Ramona said that they were going something special. That got her attention as she drew circles on the board and make them overlap. Then she asked what the difference between truth and ideals were. Iris started to think. It was almost funny because she was talking to Faye about speaking the truth. Once she thought it over, she raised her hand.

"Umm.. I think the difference is that the truth involves something that is true and is accepted because it has evidence like how it's the truth that a pikachu evolves due to a stone. Meanwhile an ideal is something that we or a person believes in because of experiences or even morals. Like having an ideal that you see pokemon as friends or you just see pokemon as pets."

Her face was a little pink but she wasn't as nervous as before when she spoke since she liked the teacher. "I think also... it's easier to change an ideal than it is to change a truth... How's that Ms. Romano." Iris even smiled a little when she finished.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe, Koru, Ray, Cyndaquil, Rufflet, Marco, Evelyn, Ramona
Mood:
Attire: see pic, damp
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Classroom Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Classmates/Ms.Floros Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Confused/Happy OOC: Woop◉

"Oh that's pretty cool, my sis tried being a cooridnator but well I mean you have to be coordinated hehe," she shrugged laughing about her sister's clumsiness. She is a great person, but she just seems to always fall on her face. Just like a cue Eveleyn stumbled in. Maybe that was why she liked her, she reminded her of Kenna."Yo Eve-!" Koru jumped hearing the door slam open. She turned and saw the teacher, Ms. Floros, had just arrived, she looked like she got here in a hurry. Koru stood up from the seat she had scooted to Ray’s desk then moved to her own. Cyndaquil hopped down and crawled up to her lap and plotted down. He was ready to enjoy the quiet of the classroom. Koru took out her notebook and started drawing the same circles Ms. Floros did on the board, albeit she could draw a circle to save her life, but it was a shape-ish. After she asked the question to the class she started to think about those words. She never really thought about it, but she had an idea at least. She raised her hand and answered after Iris gave her answer,"Or how fire types are weak against water types," Cyndaquil shot her a glance, not very pleased by that fact. She smiled a little guilty for using that kind of example, but went on to answer the second half,"Wouldn’t ideals be…like the perfect thing of something? Like the ideal pokemon or ideal piece of steak?” Her examples went from pokemon to her stomach’s need for some steak. How and why she was thinking about food again was confusing...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Hello there~
Inventory

Ramona was very impressed and amused by the examples the students gave in their answers. She scribbled notes of what the girl had said in the cirles, now revealed to be a contrast chart. However she put the word "Belief" in the intersection. She turned to them and rested her chin on the top of her hand,'Wonderful answers you two. Also hehe it's Ms. Floros dear," she giggled and corrected Iris on her name, she did know a Ramono coincidentally, but she was not one. Hopefully she didn't embarass the girl. She went on with the lesson,"Truth and ideals are something that drive each other. You can see their differences but when you put it all down you see the similarity. Unfortunately many people throughout the world's history never saw this common ground. They driven by their own sense of truth and ideal." She pulled down one of the maps over the board and it was labelled as the Unova region,”The Unova region is one of the prime example of this occurence.”She then went to her desk and pulled out a mini projector from the bottom drawer. She sat it on the top and inserted some slides she had pulled out from her purse. Turning it on she scurried over and turned off the lights then back to the projector. She pressed the button and projected by the map was an image of an ancient tapestry depicting two dragon pokemon with people below them. One was white and engulfed in flames the other was black and consumed with lightning,“These are the legendary pokemon Reshiram, the pokemon of Ideals, and it's counterpart Zekrom, the pokemon of Ideals.”

User Image

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
On time

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late

Prairiefox
On time

Shadow of Miracles
On time

”The Shiny Furret”
Late

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray noticed that Iris's gaze moved back towards him, and she stated that she was happy that he had something to eat, since a happy tummy made happy people. It was a strange saying, but at the same time he could relate. His sister after all always had the phrase, bread can save a persons life and make it more colorful. He had always questioned her as to how bread could save a persons life or make it colorful but she never did answer. Now he wished he knew, however, Ray tried to stay away from bread. That was his sisters favorite food, how could Ray just eat it as if nothing happened? He wouldn't allow himself that luxury, never again. It was then that they talked about morning classes, and Iris stated that she had coordination class. He had been curious about that class, however, even if Ray found it entertaining he could never go on a big stage in front of a bunch of people. He was already awkward as it was after all, he couldn't see himself standing anywhere near the lime light. When she spoke about how they were learning to groom their pokemon for presentation, and that it could even have an effect on the pokemons health and personality it did peak his interest. Even if he wasn't in contests, grooming your pokemon seemed to be a bigger deal that he originally thought. So he made sure to make a mental note to start grooming his pokemon.

It was then that she stated she got to pet her teachers pokemon, and said that their coats were soft and fluffy. When Iris abruptly stop speaking, he was rather surprised to hear that she was going to say something but didn't finish her sentence. He wanted to ask her what she wanted to say, but instead kept his mouth shut. What right did he have to ask her to speak up? He was no better after all. It seemed that she changed the subject, and went ahead to say that they didn't talk much in class, and that she just happened to remember her name. He still felt guilty, he should have at least noticed the girl in class. So when she told him her name, he made sure to remember it this time around.

Bebe then gave him as smile, as if telling him it was alright since nothing bad really happened when he stood up fast. He was a bit relieved at that. It was then that Iris stated that she was just being honest, and then seemed to compliment him. That made him blink, he was smart because of the way he acted? He pointed a finger at himself, a confused look on his face "I... um... er I'm not sure I'm as smart as you think" he admitted, his shoulders sagging. Sure he knew a bit of knowledge, but he wouldn't say he was smart. Did he give off the feeling of someone who knew a lot of things? He thought he just looked like a depressed pre-teen. Then again, apparently now. His attention then shifted to Iris once more when she stated that she had caught a pokemon too, a Ducklett to be more accurate. He pursed his lips, "that's the pokemon whose a water type right? I read about it in a book that my si- I uh mean my... my aunt" he quickly stuttered. Again his depression washed over him, giving him a sinking feeling. He slouched more in the chair again. Great, why did he have to remember that time with his sister again? He just wanted to forget those painful remembrances of what he lost.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Koru mentioned that it was ok, and that it was good to stretch. She then mentioned her father, and said that sitting too long would make her get stiff. Ray felt bad that he was lying to her, but it wasn't like she knew that or anything right? Koru then added that he got a lot of sleep, and that it would be good to get some exercise. He knew she was right, but right now he just couldn't muster up the energy too. He watched as she seemed to grow embarrassed about her comment, and Ray smiled a bit. Koru was a lot cuter smiling after all, and so he wanted to make sure that she didn't turn out like him and become a huge mess. After all, Ray had been happy once. Hell he used to be very energetic as well, not so much now though.

When she asked what club he was going to join he pursed his lips and blushed a bit embarrassed "we um... er.. you... you can't laugh ok?" he stuttered, before fiddling his fingers. He took a deep breath and continued "I well... um I not joining one so much as I'm creating one. I didn't really feel like any of the current clubs were good for me so uh... I'm creating a photography club called photomania club?" he said, sheepishly looking away even more embarrassed. They were going to laugh at him, who wouldn't? When Koru stated she was in the pokemon fight club, and Iris also stated she was in it he blinked. At least they seemed to know what they wanted to do "oh, that's cool... I'm not really good at fighting, I'm not really good at anything to be honest..." he said, whispering the last part so lowly the others might not have even heard him.
Ray honestly didn't think he was good at much, and it was true. His sister had more talent than he did even though they were twins. Sometimes Ray wondered why that was, but now he didn't care much. Even though he'd never admit this, deep deep down he had wished that it was him that died and not his sister. At least then the world wouldn't have lost someone worth saving. Him on the other hand, well he wasn't anything special. The thought made him sink more, and that's when a loud thump brought him back to reality.

He looked over and noticed a girl in glasses, as she got up from falling and greeted them. She then seemed to quickly move to the front to her seat without saying anything more. He didn't really know what to do so he simply did nothing as she sat down silently. It seemed like other students were starting to get to class since a boy, Marco he thought, came in next. He seemed to look in their direction, before going to his own seat. Lastly, the teacher arrived, and stated that she wanted to know what the difference between truth and ideals were. He gave it a thought, would truths be something that were factual, something that can be proven without a doubt. Like saying that Rufflet is a flying type and normal type. Versus ideals that were thought as fact to the people themselves, but were not actually the real truth. For example, saying Charizard is a dragon and fire type based on it's looks. Would that be the difference? Ray opened his mouth to speak, but shut it as soon as he did. It seemed that the two girls beat him to the punch. When had they move back to their seats? Ray blinked, he must have really been out of it.

Ray was impressed my Iris's answer, and then looked over as Koru answered. He didn't say anything when she mentioned her sister trying to become a coordinator, and he let the information slip by him at the time. He didn't want to think about sisters, not when his was gone. He rested his cheek in his hands, as he stopped eating. It seemed like his appetite left him again, as for class well he didn't really want to say anything.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Classroom Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Classmates/Ms.Floros Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Confused/Happy OOC: Woop◉

Koru titled her head at Ray, "I think you're pretty smart." she thought aloud, at least from her observations. Koru was glad to actually have gotten an answer right in class this time around. First good sign of the afternoon today. She grinned big feeling proud of herself but then straightened herself up to pay attention to Ms. Floros. She had quickly changed her tone to a more serious one, this lesson must be pretty important. Koru still listened to Ray though, wonder who his aunt is? ms. Floros shut the lights off and pulled the map down, looked like this lesson was a big one after all. As she was prepping she nodded at Ray, promising not to laugh. He grinned at his answer and tried to whisper, "Oh that's gonna be cool! So you like photography? I've never tried using a camera before I'm afraid I'd break it." It's true she probably would. Then she puffed her cheek then pouted at him for saying that he wasn't good anything. Why did he say things to bring himself down? Instead of continuing her pout she smirked then playfully knocked him in the shoulder,"You're good a being friends-plus you said it yourself with the photography, and pokemon of course," Cyndaquil nodded in agreement. Koru suddenly jolted straight into her seat as the teacher started up the presentation, she didn't want to get in trouble, even worse get her and Ray both in trouble. She leaned in awe at the image showing on the board. The fire pokemon grabbed her attention as well Cyndaquil's. It was the most beautiful pokemon she's ever seen, she started to wonder what it looked like in real rather than just a tapestry embroidery. She halted her thoughts and raised her hand,"Ms. Floros- are you saying these pokemon started a war over this stuff?”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Serious Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:boop boop
Inventory

Ramona saw Koru Frene’s hand raise up. She gave her attention and listened to the girl’s question. She shook her head frowning, ”No not in ths case Ms. Frene. Long ago in the Unova region these two were more along the lines of victims and tools for humans.”She flipped to the next slide which focused on the human masses below the two dragon pokemon. Taking out a laser pointer she directed them to the forefront figures,“These two pokemon were originally one being according to lore. Before being separated it worked alongside twin heroes to create the Unova region. These twins were princes of their kingdom, but their difference is what brought about this great crisis. The brothers each sought something different in life—truth for the older brother and ideals for the younger—and they began to argue, then fight, over whose side was right. The single dragon, in response, split into two Pokémon: Reshiram, who sided with the older twin, and Zekrom, who sided with the younger twin.” she flipped the slides again and another tapestry showed, this time it depicted the war she was speaking of," The two dragons were equally matched as they battled and neither conquered the other. Their power was great and brought great destruction to both sides. As a result, the brothers finally set aside their differences and equally declared that there was no right side. Despite this revelation they still battled each other with all the power of flame and lightning they possessed,” Another slide flip and it depicted the final battle of these twin dragons, appearing more detructive than the previous one. Ramona was speaking as she was telling the tale of an epic play, gusto rising in her voice,"The combination of these powers destroyed the ancient Unova region. When the dust settled after this horrendous battle Reshiram and Zekrom subsequently disappeared afterward. They have not been seen since then.” The next slide showed a geological satellite image of the current region,"As you can see the region today is renewed and thriving, but this battle is one of the most well-known of their lore, it’s something that cannot be forgotten.” She pointed her laser pointer upwards and faced the class again,"Now what are your opinions on this event? The brothers that put their beliefs before anyone else, was their battle just? What side would you have chosen? Anything you can think of you are all free to speak here.”

User Image

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
On time

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late

Prairiefox
On time

”The Shiny Furret”
Late

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris covered her mouth in surprise as she was corrected into using Ms. Floros' rather than her first name. "Yes...right my apologies." Iris sat down as the teacher listened to the other answer from Koru before she explained the answer she wanted. The more she spoke, the more it was slowly clicking in Iris' head. The moment that the projector came on, Iris knew what the teacher was talking about. It was years ago but since she had lived in Nimbasa City, she had heard the folklores of the region as children stories.

Koru had asked a question, resulting in the teacher telling the class the whole folklore about Reshiram and Zekrom. She really did like that story. It was sad but she still liked it. She remembered when her brother read it to her and other ones as well. Now it was time for the question for the class.

What was her opinion of the war... where any of the brothers just in their actions? Could she say with them...

"Uhh...sensei..."Iris said as she decided to speak. "I don't know if I could side with anyone of them or call it just in their actions. It's good to believe in something and have ideals but those two never made an attempt to make a compromise and understand each other and there's isn't always a right or wrong answer, that's why it's a good idea to try and understand each other. They wanted to be right and put their pride before their people."

Iris paused for a moment and then started up again. "What good is a king or princes to rule if they put petty things above the good of the people and pokemon. It's....it's not right. it's not right at all."

Her hands were clenched together on the desk as her nails were digging into her skin. It was from her words and then the nervousness of knowing that someone was outwardly say she's wrong or something else about her... Maybe worse, the teacher say she's incorrect... Would she have to defend herself and it became a debate or an argument that she started...

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁

Koru kinda felt like her question was wrong-ish. She was shocked watching the slides go by and Ms. Floros sounded really into the story by the increasing volume of her voice. She also felt a little sad for the two dragon pokemon. Did they even want to fight in the first place? Do they miss being one? These question began to run through her head. Cyndaquil trembled at the sound of the teacher's voice, to him it was starting to sound a little scary, and the images of ancient war weren't helping. He snuggled more into Koru's lap and hid his face. She petted him as the teacher continued. When it was seemingly done she asked the class their opinions. What side would they have chosen? Thinking about her answer she instead fell into listening to Iris's answer. She sounded smart herself, and confident too. Koru leaned onto the desk and listened to Iris voice her concern about the brothers, nodding at every sentence. When she finished she appeared to have gotten herself riled up saying all of that, cool. Koru raised her hand and answered, "I agree with Iris. Those brothers used pokemon and others as way to start a petty squable between siblings. Family should never act this way, not on this kind of scale. Family is supposed to stick together and understand each other, even when they disagree on things, not start an entire war." she then voiced what she was previously thinking, "I'm sure it was horrible for the pokemon too. They built a whole region but were forced to practically destroy one another. I think it's pretty sad too that they were separated from their original form." She let herself fall back against the back of her chair and leaned,"All in all those brother were pretty selfish and did nothing but harm-except you know building ann entire region..." she was able to catch herself on the last part.,

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Location: Academic Building - History of the World & Pokemon Classroom

Marco looked up from his doodle when he heard a sound that was familiar to the sound of a car breaking harshly. A woman with pink-hair was standing by the door looking quite pleased with herself, but when she was caught in the act she immediately composed herself. The black-haired almost chuckled since her action was quite amusing. He flipped the pages of his notebook back to the beginning since with the teacher's arrival it meant class would be starting. He was pretty sure that his teacher would not appreciate him drawing in her class so instead he decided to pay attention. That was when he finally noticed the person that was sitting next to his seat; Iris, the confusing green-haired girl. As the title would suggest, she confused him because her actions were questionable ever since that first day in Ordell Academy when she pushed him into the fountain he didn't know how to feel about her. They had this class together as well as a club, but they never interacted and if they did then it was always short.

Miss Floros has begun her lesson which forced Marco to push away his thoughts so he could pay attention. She first asked a question about ideals and truth which Iris and Koru eagerly answered. Marco had to think about those words since they sounded quite hard, hard in the sense that they made a person think critically. An ideal was a belief while truth was a fact; it seemed like the two words could not be more apart than the North and South Poles yet they strangely came together in this story about the creation of the Unova region. The mention of dragons peeked Marco's interest so he started focusing more on the lore about Unova. Reshiram and Zekrom were the pokemon that were split from one dragon, the Original Dragon, and apparently these prince brothers battled over the concept of truth and ideals. Marco wasn't sure what to think except that war was always a bad thing so if these brothers were prince then why were they being bad to their people? Marco wasn't sure that he could side with either party, Iris and Koru seemed to share his thoughts.

Perhaps he needed to do a little more thinking to answer miss Floros question. If he absolutely had to choose one side then what would he choose? "I think I would side with the Truth," Marco finally spoke up probably surprising some people, heck he surprised himself, "but I would try to help the Ideals." His answer probably didn't make sense to anyone, but himself so he would explain further, "Truths are facts and those can't always be changed, right? While Ideals are things that we wish were real. I think that Ideals can become the Truth if you work hard enough." Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "so I would try to help the Ideals make their wish come true because then their Ideal would become the Truth and everyone would be happy." Marco smiled at miss Floros a bit shyly. "um, that's what I think."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : The Class... Professor Floros, Koru, Iris, Ray, Marco
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

When Professor Floros entered the room, Evelyn looked to the door. She seemed to be in a rush which made sense because she was late. The black haired girl wondered if she looked like that most days. Probably… but chances were there was no changing it. Turning her attention to the front of the class, Evelyn was interested in what this special talk would be about. Knowing the class it would be interesting. Drawing the same two overlapping circles in her notebook, the Kingdra listened intently. ‘What’s the difference between truth and ideals…?’ She thought about it for the moment. ‘Truth is based on facts and ideals are just ideas with nothing to back them up.’ She thought before her attention moved to Iris and Koru as they answered. Iris summed pretty much said the same thing she thought she Evelyn remained quiet.

Copying down the notes that Professor Floros put in the circles, Evelyn wondered what this had to do with history. When she mentioned the Unova region was a prime example, the young girl’s interests were peaked. ‘That’s where Yamask is from.’ She thought taking down notes. As the lights dimming, Evelyn looked up from her notes. Seeing the projection of the tapestry she’d never seen those Pokémon before. Hearing the story of how Reshiram and Zekrom where used for some feud between brothers, she took detailed notes on the subject. As she looked at the projections show, Evelyn wondered how long it took for the two dragons to destroy everything and then for it to be renewed again. The damage was probably faster than the cleanup. She imagined it would have taken a long time.

Evelyn looked to Professor Floros as she asked their opinion. What was her opinion? Were they just? What side would she have chosen? Shaking her head after a moment she turned her attention to Iris, Koru, and Marco. Once they were finished, Evelyn raised her hand. “I think that both sides were wrong. They used Pokémon to fight their own fight. They could have just talked it out instead of destroying everything. They caused more damage than they probably solved.” She answered. “As for the Pokémon, you said that they were originally one being before being separated. Do we have any idea what they were before becoming Reshiram and Zekrom?” She asked curiously. Honestly it made her wonder what they would have looked like. Was it like one dragon that was completely different from the two, or was it one dragon that had the looks of both. That certainly would have been cool to see.

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 433
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Professor Floros, Koru Frene
                                            Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                            Iris Haruno
                                            SpazzticPanda1311
                                            Ray Myers
                                            Shadow of Miracles
                                            Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:09 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

When Koru spoke, Iris felt some relief as she agreed with her that both sides were wrong. How that both parties were wrong in putting things like their pettiness over the region and the lives that were under their protection. It strung Iris when Koru mentioned how family shouldn't act like that and should stick together. Even if they disagree with each other. Just thinking about it made her chest hurt a little as she held the center of her sweater.

Hearing Evelyn's answer was a relief as well since the girl also believed that both of the sides were wrong. She even asked about what was the pokemon that was once the whole of Reshiram and Zekrom. Iris wonder that too.

However there was Marco....He sided with the truth. Though, that wasn't the concern for Iris, he had the right to have his own opinion. It was the rest that made her twinge. "Ideals can become the truth if you work hard enough..." Iris repeated with a sigh, "And if their ideals become the truth, then they would be happy....right?" She sighed out a huff once again. "Then...what happens if those ideals are bad or hurtful.... . about other people...about themselves... if those become the truth...how happy will people be then?"

Iris didn't look at Marco when she said that, instead she was facing straight with her head slightly down. She was doing something that she didn't think she would be doing or what to do..

She should had kept her mouth shut but what he said got to her.. and the words just spilled out. Her tone wasn't condescending or mean spirited. Rather, her tone was neutral, just above low and monotone.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:59 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Location: Academic Building - History of the World & Pokemon Classroom

The voice next to him caught his attention. He looked to his side where Iris was sitting and she was looking straight. She had a strange look to her like she was trying to be a statue, emotional-less. She was repeating his words and sighing which made him wonder if she was tired or something because she continued to sigh. Something about the sudden mood in the air was different and it only happened after Iris finished speaking. Marco didn't quite understand the feeling only that it made him very uncomfortable. He was probably too young to understand the heavy atmosphere in the air created when a person let our something emotional, but said person was doing it with an emotionless face. Marco did not like it this awkward feeling and it made him want to change seats or wish that class was over so he could leave. It was a good thing that another student spoke up to give her own answer to miss Floros' question.

Marco did wonder about the original dragon where Reshiram and Zekrom came from. How weird was it for someone to be split in half and become two new people instead of one. Did Reshiram and Zekrom remember being one pokemon? Did they become their own individual? So many questions were in his head, but he didn't say a word; he was still trying to recover from that awkward feeling. When he realized that the feeling would not go away until he said something then he decided to return to his conversation -question mark- with Iris. "Um my dad says its important to understand all sides before making a decision," Marco spoke up after raising his hand, "I'm not really sure what he meant, but I think he was talking about a situation like this." Marco rubbed the back of his head and looked down, "good or bad...I don't know, maybe what I think is good is bad for other people and what I think is bad....well maybe I'm wrong." The last part had a bit of a sad tone to it due to Marco remembering his time in his old school. Everyone thought that he was bad and ignoring him or picking on him by then the students were actually being good.

"So maybe there isn't a right or wrong answer," Marco looked up, his eyes looking strong and confident at that one moment, "we should try our best to understand each other and then make a choice that can help everyone or at least try." There was a small pause, but then the sound of the bell ringing was heard in the classroom. Marco looked out the window and saw a tower with a clock and a giant bell which was probably where the ring came from. He looked back at the teacher wondering if they would be dismissed from class soon.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Class is over now ^^
Inventory

Ramona expected some students to give opinions on the subject, but the results lifted her spirits even more than that. To see them so engage with voicing their thoughts-it's wonderful. She kept her composure and leaned back against the board crossing her arms and resting her chin on her hand again. She nodded along with the students words and finally answered,"I understand- it is hard to choose a side in these circumstances isn't it? In the world there are people that choose to stay neutral and hope to reach a common goal together, but the sad truth is things like this happen, even in the modern era; where goals cannot be equally reached. It isn't the goal per-say that is the problem, but the people that make it one. We as humans have become beings that put all of their will and passion on ideals, truths, lies, success, loss anything that can alter history whether it be for good or for evil. It's never a fair circumstance Koru, but there are people with so much pride and passion it blinds them from reason." She bent over and leaned her arms on her desk top,"Yes it is sad, pokemon and humans should live in harmony- not be used as weapons. I'm sure when each of you look at your pokemon you don't think 'Hey you're my weapon'- you think 'You are my friend.' It's also apparent to nature that while things should be talked out violence is always the quickest and loudest of actions." When Evelyn asked about the dragons she flipped through her notes a little just to double check but she was sure,”Unfortunately there is no surviving record of it's original form. From the information that survived that time it can be assumed once separated they were unable to merge into one again,”She held her papers in her hands and smiled at the girl,“Who knows though, in the future a day may come where harmony will bring them together again. For now they are the fiery dragon of truth and the ecstatic dragon of ideals.” She totally just made those names up but tried to lift the mood of the room. Despite the seriousness of this conversation she had to remember why she was teaching this today in the first place. She was a little surprised by Marco's initial answer, he was the first person to actually choose a side. She listened to his words, they were so full of idealism and hope. She thought for a moment before answering him,"That is a possibility, but in order for ideals to become truth you-" She stopped when she heard Iris start to say something in response instead. She decided to let the green haired girl speak. She was surprised, she sounded very negative against the boy. This debate might have riled some of the students up without her really noticing. She was hesitant to speak, but something Marco said made her know what to say,"You're right Marco. There is no right or wrong answer. Iris is right as well. The subjects of good and evil have tried all throughout history to make their ideals truth, and conflict has been met at every turn, but if you look at our current time this is still happening. Trainers are fighting for their dreams to be real and those they fight against try to stop them." Her small smiled turned into a large grin,"You and your dreams, your truths, that is what you will fight for in the future," She instictively took the time to look at the clock on the wall and saw they were right on time. She patted her notes on her desk,"It looks like we're out of time for today. I hope you found today's lesson enlightening. Since you all did so well today I won't give any homework today! Go and enjoy your free time!"

User Image

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
On time

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late