Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
V.L.S's Sprite Editing Service! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:28 am
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist
Please, don't hate me! crying

•Pokémon
Taillow/Swellow and Riolu/Lucario
•Sprite/image you would like used
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•What would you like done
Same as before with the Taillow and Swallow. As for Riolu and Lucario, could you make the blue and Riolu's collar thing/Lucario's torso black and change the black to dark grey? The spikes on their hands and Lucario's chest can stay untouched. Take your time on all of them. I don't mind waiting.
•Extra note
I will actually pay you for the birds this time since this is literally a remake of what you've already done. I am so, SO sorry. T^T The moving sprite is messing with my OCD and I want things in the best order since Chifaera's sprite is going to mess up my order regardless of what I do. @_@

-flails- I am SO sorry for the delay in responding to this! I checked my notifications on one device and when I got to my actual computer, thought I had already replied when I didn't.

But! Why would I hate you? :0
Just to clarify, you want a still version of the Tailow and Swellow that I did before? Same sprites, but not animated?
I will try and get the Riolu and Lucario thing done as soon as I can ^^ It might take a little bit because 3D, and I can only sprite on the weekend, but it shouldn't be too difficult once I get started, so the wait shouldn't be too long : ) If it's been three weeks, feel free to give me a poke to remind me, too!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:43 pm
Loonamist
-flails- I am SO sorry for the delay in responding to this! I checked my notifications on one device and when I got to my actual computer, thought I had already replied when I didn't.

Just to clarify, you want a still version of the Tailow and Swellow that I did before? Same sprites, but not animated?
I will try and get the Riolu and Lucario thing done as soon as I can ^^ It might take a little bit because 3D, and I can only sprite on the weekend, but it shouldn't be too difficult once I get started, so the wait shouldn't be too long : ) If it's been three weeks, feel free to give me a poke to remind me, too!

It's okay. It happens. ^-^

Because I'm asking you do the same thing again. >_<

Yes. Still sprites. ^_^ Figures I should use them since Lilligant's sprite is still.

Okie dokie. (:  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:02 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist

Yes. Still sprites. ^_^ Figures I should use them since Lilligant's sprite is still.

Okie dokie. (:

Oh gosh! That's so simple-- dont' worry at all! I had to do every still frame available to do the animation, so I have one of each angle already done! x3 Here, I tried to grab the two that looked closest to the stills you requested : )

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:15 pm
Loonamist
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist

Okie dokie. (:

Oh gosh! That's so simple-- dont' worry at all! I had to do every still frame available to do the animation, so I have one of each angle already done! x3 Here, I tried to grab the two that looked closest to the stills you requested : )

User Image User Image

Thanks a bunch. >_<; Don't worry about rushing the Riolu. It's about to hatch, but I can have a late bloomer. XD  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:23 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist

Okie dokie. (:

User Image User Image

Thanks a bunch. >_<; Don't worry about rushing the Riolu. It's about to hatch, but I can have a late bloomer. XD

Of course! And alright @@ I'll try and do it as soon as I can, though D: I'd hate to delay anything. My winter break starts soon, so hopefully I can either do it between studying, or once I get my exams done with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:04 am

Vigilia

Pokemon
Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox
Sprite/image you would like used
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
I was wondering you'd let me have/borrow the colors you used for the Houndour and Houndoom in your samples? Honestly, I wanted an all black set, but then sort of fell in love with those colors instead. If not, then a black and darker grey is fine. However you want to arrange the Hound colors is fine with me, though if you decide to not do that, the white on the trio should be a grey, the yellow a darker grey, and the red black with the lighter patch on Delphox's leg darker grey. The eyes can stay the same as they are now no matter the scheme you use. Yeah. I'm not good with colors.
Extra notes
Sorry I'm sort of not creative. I've always been bad with picking colors. >_<;;;;  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 am

Loonamist

Espeon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What you would like done
Just the swap to the basic shiny colors...erm, the lime-ish green seen here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

(sorry for the double quote...screwed up the form on the first try XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:55 am
Ryssa Blackblood

Loonamist

Espeon
What you would like done
Just the swap to the basic shiny colors...erm, the lime-ish green seen here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

Sorry D: I don't edit those kinds of pictures, I can only do sprites :c  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:12 pm
Loonamist
Ryssa Blackblood

Loonamist

Espeon
What you would like done
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

Sorry D: I don't edit those kinds of pictures, I can only do sprites :c

Mkay, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway! *hug*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:43 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Loonamist

Espeon
What you would like done
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

I can... give it a shot, but idk if it would be as good as if I had gone and done a sprite recolor. o 3o I don't typically work with such images.

Edit:
User Image
This is the closest i could get with filtering and stuff. There's too many pixels there for me to recolor it normally. I hope this is good enough for you, though. o 3o notanexactsame,butithinkitlookscute.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm
SD Paul Prospero

Vigilia

Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
I was wondering you'd let me have/borrow the colors you used for the Houndour and Houndoom in your samples? Honestly, I wanted an all black set, but then sort of fell in love with those colors instead. If not, then a black and darker grey is fine. However you want to arrange the Hound colors is fine with me, though if you decide to not do that, the white on the trio should be a grey, the yellow a darker grey, and the red black with the lighter patch on Delphox's leg darker grey. The eyes can stay the same as they are now no matter the scheme you use. Yeah. I'm not good with colors.
Extra notes
Sorry I'm sort of not creative. I've always been bad with picking colors. >_<;;;;

I don't mind if you want to use the colors i used on the houndour/houndoom sprites. I'd just like to know if you have a particular preference on what colors go where?
It might take me a bit longer with these sprites just because my final week of this college semester is upon me, but I will get it done eventually.

If it looks iffy, i'll play around with what you told me to see if it looks better and let you decide from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:10 pm
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood

Loonamist

Espeon
What you would like done
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

I can... give it a shot, but idk if it would be as good as if I had gone and done a sprite recolor. o 3o I don't typically work with such images.

Edit:
User Image
This is the closest i could get with filtering and stuff. There's too many pixels there for me to recolor it normally. I hope this is good enough for you, though. o 3o notanexactsame,butithinkitlookscute.

Oh my goodness! It's adorable! thank you thank you!!  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:24 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Vigilia
Ryssa Blackblood

Loonamist

Espeon
What you would like done
Extra notes
Thanks a bunch heart

Edit:
User Image

Oh my goodness! It's adorable! thank you thank you!!

No problem! Glad you like it~!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Vigilia
I don't mind if you want to use the colors i used on the houndour/houndoom sprites. I'd just like to know if you have a particular preference on what colors go where?
It might take me a bit longer with these sprites just because my final week of this college semester is upon me, but I will get it done eventually.

If it looks iffy, i'll play around with what you told me to see if it looks better and let you decide from there.

Pokemon
What would you like done
After some discussion with myself, I've decided on:
°The white should stay white
°The yellow and ear puffs should be gold
°The red on Fennekin/Braixen's tails and the dark red areas on Delphox should be silver
°The patch on Delphox's "pants" should be gold
°Their noses can be black if possible
°Their eyes can stay the same
Extra notes
How's that? I hope I made it clear enough. sweatdrop  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:36 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Mkay, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway! *hug*

I'm a little late, but I'm glad Vigi was able to help you out! ^^ heart And if you ever need any sprite edits, I'll be happy to give it a go! :D  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games