[FIN] Jump Scare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:16 pm
<> Rose replied with a soft chuckle and a shrug, such was life and he was fine with that.

Ahhhh, well that would save going down to a training room to test psychics. "Would you mind indulging us Franklin?" Aulus asked. "If neither of us understand then that eliminates psychic types but if I can't understand your verbal speech but Tam can then we have our answer."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:32 pm
<> Franklin muttered, telepathically. <>

"Um, please, Franklin, yes it will... Uh. What should you say? Um. Anything at all? Maybe... Oh! Have Aulus whisper something to you? Or maybe Rose could say something, and then you and Aulus would know what Rose said, but you'd tell me in verbal sounds? And if I understood, I'd repeat what was said?"

<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:34 pm
Aulus nodded agreement. "That sounds like it works to me, g'won Rose."

Rose nodded and turned to Franklin. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:40 pm
The little psychic type's actions were to frown, pause, and evaluate Tambrey's appearance.
'Wearing a pretty top'? She hadn't really been away clothing could be found 'pretty' until that moment. She sort of understood why humans wore it, but she didn't really think anything of it.
Still, that was the message, and she relayed it with... some rather adorably pitched 'rachi's and 'jir'...

Tambrey frowned in puzzlement, then widened her eyes and looked to Aulus and Rose.
"Uh. So. She was talking -sounds- then, right?" The fact that she had to ask /probably/ gave away the result.

<> The Jirachi complained.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:43 pm
Okay, adorable but incomprehensible. "Yeah, I didn't understand what she said just then," Aulus affirmed, looking from Tam to Franklin and back again. "Did you understand? What did she say?" This sounded like a breakthrough to him! Psyhcic type hu?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 pm
"I... I did. I understood it like... Like it was English. Like, um. Like hearing her normally just... There's no... um, feeling in my head like when she... you know..."

<>

"Yes. That. Oh!" Tambrey blinked, and despite her amazement, remembered what had been said. "Thank you, Rose. Um. I like this top too..." She knew Aulus would have heard, so if this was in context, she wouldn't have to explain.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm
"Ha! Well that quest was shorter than expected," Aulus beamed. "And it is a nice top." He wasn't the most observant about stuff like that but now he looked it was nice, and belated slightly promoted compliments were better than none at all right? Right.

<> Rose replied cheerfully. <>

Aulus made a little gestured at Rose and gave a snort of amusement. "Hey, how about we give Tam a moment to absorb this before we try to plan the next activity hu?" Somehow he suspected Tam was going to want to start making more notes, theorizing, and investigating about all of this. Good job they had a lot of snacks!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff