Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:28 pm
[Kyle]

Rook, waiting by the van and watching a small, handheld screen, looked up when Kyle returned and straightened her posture. "You're back awfully quick," she remarked. "So, what's your opinion on how it went?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:33 pm
[Beauty]
"It is rather hard to keep looking good in this weather and well, woods." Pulse shrugged, and handed her the pokegear.

Spins huffed and if she reacted this bad to some silk, how would she respond to an Aridos? The Spider waited till his trainer was giving the women her pokegear before jump out of the tree with a deep ARRIIIDOSS.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm
[Rook]

The tension he felt of being seen eased at once as he strode into the meet up point, seeing the Elite standing there.
Pulling the balls out of his pocket, and tossing them over to the Elite as she asked him a question he wasn't expecting.

"Uh." He stopped and crossed his arms, glancing down at Roman "If I wanted to risk it I could have snagged more, but he had six Pokemon who would probably have over powered me. So I went for more subtly." He shrugged "I think my team worked together well to fool the old idiot."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 pm
[Bug Catcher]

'Soldiers of the forest'... Grass types, bug types.. what else was in a forest? monkey types? bird types? Oh, right, /flying/ types. Well, any of those could be useful, and besides he didn't really have a list of what the team /wanted/ him to get, just 'pokémon', so that was fine.

"Well I dunno! It looked mighty strong though! Be a gurt powerful soldier, I'd bet!"
Clancy teased a couple of empty pokéballs from his pocket, crouching and pointing a hand in the direction of the bush to try and keep the girl's attention there. He was trying to replace two of the pokéballs with two of his empty pokéballs, intending on slipping two of the girl's 'soldiers' into his pocket.
"There it goes again! D'you see it, lass?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:46 pm
[Pulse]

The woman leaped back with a shriek, raising one arm to conceal the lower half of her face and pointing to the spider with the other, "Butterfree, get it!"

Perceiving the Ariados as a threat (both psychologically and possibly physically), the Butterfree flapped its patterned wings and doused the entire area in Sleep Powder.

[Kyle]

The elite nodded as she caught the pokeballs. "Overall it was a clean acquisition. Ideally you would have retrieved a few more, but it was smart to prioritize your stealth over maximizing your acquisition." She raised her hand slightly, indicating the two red and white balls. "Not interested in either of these?"

[Clancy]

The girl followed her company's gestures, her eyes on the bushes and her expression slightly worried as she tried to find whatever was being pointed out. "Oh, I don't know if I could catch something that strong... Is it scary-looking?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:05 pm
[Rook]

"If it came down to need then I could make things a little messy." He added, though was honestly pleased with her comment. Maybe if it had been a different target.

He moved to walk back over to the van, but paused when she asked another question. "... Hm- I didn't care before but since you asked now I'm curious as to what they are." the grunt admitted, turning back to walk over to the elite.

Roman chuckled glancing up at Slender who had settled himself into a crouch, silently watching the humans.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:09 pm
[Beauty]

Spins clicked at the Butterfree shrugging off the attack and moved swiftly using Night Shade.

Welp, this could work out! Spins as immune to sleep effects anyhow, Insomnia. He palmed a empty pokeball and ran to the women as Spins used Night Shade on his foe. He grasped her hand with the pokeballs, attempting a switch for the single ball while they were all distracted he didn't know what was in it. No use getting the Butterfree's and the Jigglypuffs was still down her bra. " Lets Run! I think it has Insomnia as a skill!" He called.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:21 pm
[Bug Catcher]

Well, if he was going to make the switch, it had better be that second, he supposed, and made to drop the two empties in, while palming two from the basket, while the girl's eyes were still on the bush.
Upon grabbing two pokéballs, with a somewhat tenuous finger-tip grip, he made to place them inside his pocket.

"Oh, I don't know! I bet you could give the bloomin' thing wotfor! It looked kinda shiny though, and was movin' ruddy fast! Y'll hafta get after it to catch it!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:43 pm
[Michiko looking for a Target]

Michiko got out of the van and looked around.

It was sunny today but Michiko couldn't stand being in the heat. She placed her pack on the ground and looked at herself. She was wearing a worn white tee-shirt and short capris with black leggings. She decided to put on her well worn shoes for this training exercise and gloves on.

She had just gotten her hair done and as much as she would love to show it off, she didn't want to get twigs and dirt in her hair so she put it in a tight bun and covered it.

Of course she didn't leave without make-up on but she decided to keep it natural, minimal and waterproof.

She checked her pack for her supplies and counted the 3 pokeballs she decided to take with her today.

She smile. "Today, you guys will gain some experience."

She instantly put on a neutral face, place her pack on, and lined up with the rest of the grunts and trainees.

When Elite Agent Rook asked for names and rank she answered. "Trainee Michiko."

She ground her teeth. She can't wait to get a Codename for herself and move from trainee to grunt. She can almost taste it.

She listened further to Elite Agent Rook speak about today's training and then she left when dismissed.

She walked but with a little spring in her step.

Wonder who will be their first target?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:37 pm
[Kyle]

Rook extended the two pokeballs to Kyle for him to take if he so pleased. "Well, if you decide to check it out, be careful about it," she said. "Coupla pokemon from a trainer like that... Never know how they'll react to being separated."

[Pulse]

The woman wrenched her hand away from Pulse's as he grabbed it, her expression dark and angry, furious eyes locked on the Ariados. "The hell if I'm gonna let this shitty spider make an idiot out of me!" she growled. "I've had it with this place making me look bad! Butterfree, hit it with your Acrobatics!"

The Butterfree trilled its understanding and looped through the air, striking at the Ariados with the requested attack, its power boosted by both its type and its lack of a held item.

[Clancy]

The girl looked on, wide-eyed. "Shiny? Like a... Like a Shelmet?!" Not noticing the foul play going on about her basket, she suddenly took off into the underbrush.

[Michiko encounters Off-Duty Officer!]

A man walked along at a lively pace, whistling a cheerful tune as he enjoyed the weather. A pair of Growlithe bounced around at his feet, running circles around him and barking playfully as they chased one another. Upon his belt was a small hand radio and a series of three pokeballs.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:41 pm
"No kidding." Kyle took the pokeballs, holding one in each hand, though only releasing one at a time. keeping a hold of the ball as he released the first one, so that he could withdraw it once he got a good look at it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:43 pm
[Kyle]

The pokemon that emerged was a large Aurorus, the fins upon its head flowing artfully as it shook them and settled itself, blue eyes fixed inquisitively upon Kyle.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:45 pm
Kyle glanced it over before lifting the ball up to return it "Hn." Then lifted his ball to return it back to its ball before it figured out what happened.
Using the second ball to call out the pokemon inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:50 pm
[Kyle]

The Aurorus disappeared as easily as it appeared, and in its place appeared a Rapidash, tossing its blazing mane wildly and snorting a flurry of embers. As it laid eyes upon Kyle, it gave a loud cry and darted into a zigzagging Wild Charge.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:54 pm
[Beauty]

Well, he was ********. He glanced at Spins, giving a head tip to tell the Ariados to book it. "Damn, you are a fearless Battler! Go get that Spider." Pulse cheered and sighed welp, this was a bust. Couldn't get a pokeball if he wanted. Pokeballs in hair... suck.

Spins flung up Protect, after last raid a lot of his pokemon had learned that move and booked it into the safety of the branches.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff