Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Black Butler RP *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:23 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa huffed at Pluto. 'he calls that fun? He nearly killed me.' She thought to herself her eyes showing she was mad that she was almost killed by that mutt. Once her wound was taken care of, she was asleep since she couldn't walk with her shoulder the way it was. So she decided to nap next to Sebastian's bed, on a pet bed that he made for her out of some old sheets and a blanket. As she slept, she was in pain but didn't let it show. back then, there were no pain killers for pets and not much for humans. She just slept through the pain as she laid there in the form of a white cat to hide her true self from lady Elizabeth who was visiting right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 pm
Angelic Lupine

Sebastian tended to Lady Elizabeth, making sure her visit was pleasant, before he slipped away to check on Kurasa. Entering his room quietly, he went over to the little bed he had created for her, finding her resting. "Hmm, he really did a number on you, that demon sure has a strange way of showing his affection towards you." He said softly, gently stroking Kurasa's head, while sensing that she was in pain no doubt.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:46 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa purred as Sebastian pet her head. She was in pain and even though she wanted to cry out whenever the wound was touched, she had to remain tough. Even when she was little, she'd act tougher than she actually was. No matter what happened, even if she was in pain, her breed's pride was too great. She never had a mother, siblings, or anyone to rely on in the beginning so Sebastian was all she had in her life. She couldn't bare to lose him to that mutt or anyone. When she heard the word affection come from Sebastian's mouth she growled at the idea. That mutt almost killed her. She swore revenge on that mutt. No matter what the cost, she'd be sure to get back at him for what he did. After all he just lunged at her for no reason. She was minding her own business and wasn't bothering him at all when he attacked her. So in her mind, it was his fault. She was in season but wasn't about to breed with that mutt or any kind of animal right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 pm
Angelic Lupine

Kurasa didn't like that word, Sebastian could tell and he chuckled lightly, "I'm just saying is all, I don't like him much, but because he's a dog, you know I prefer cats. Anyways, he may not be that bad, who knows? I sure don't, yet you worry that he'll harm me, you don't have to, I can send him right back to the nether without trying. But enough of that, you rest now, I must return to my duties, I'll be back later." With that said, Sebastian returned to his Lord and Lady Elizabeth.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa purred as Sebastian pet her. When he left, she was a bit bored but stayed still as she didn't want to worsen the wound. As it was, she couldn't open her wing on that side since it had to be wrapped from the bleeding and from the tearing she had on it. She sighed in a bored way falling asleep after a few minutes, curled up on the bed. She couldn't get comfortable though no matter which way she laid. She had to have her leg in a sling to keep the wound from reopening when she walked but it made it hard to get up some and when she tried to get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Angelic Lupine

It was quiet for sometime now, Sebastian was going to tired up with his duties for a good while, so there was nothing for Kurasa to do. Finding this to be an opportunity, Pluto slipped into the room like a ghost, making his way to where Kurasa lay. Unlike before, he wasn't there to pick a fight with her, instead, he sat looking down at her, not with hate, but curiosity.

(Sorry hun, I got really side tracked, plus I had writers block, I didn't really know what to reply with)  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:48 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((Lol it's fine. Just post whenever you can.))

Kurasa sensed he was near her but couldn't move due to her wound. She pretended to stay asleep instead of causing more trouble for herself and Sebastian. Kurasa was not in the mood for Pluto to be so close to her. "What do you want now?" SHe said looking at him with angry eyes. She wasn't about to let him get away with this. She could have been killed if she was mortal. She growled at him not getting up so her wound could heal. Kurasa was not usually one to hold a grudge, but this demon hound was getting on her nerves. Her eyes showed that she was in pain and weak from blood loss, but that she wasn't gonna let this happen again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:23 pm
Angelic Lupine

"I'm here to apologize, I really don't have an excuse for what I did, or why. You have every reason to despise me, yet I did learn a thing or two about you, you have spirit, I'm impressed you fought back." Pluto continued to show no aggression towards Kurasa, he wasn't going harm her anymore than he already had, he was there for the opposite reason, to help her out. He then continued, "I don't expect you to believe me, but those wounds aren't going to heal on there own, you need me to remove the curse from them, I can see you're in pain."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Fine. Just no funny business." She said keeping her eyes on him. She wasn't familiar with Demon hound curses, but she did know that if she wanted to survive, that he'd need to remove the curse from the wound. She wasn't sure how it was done though but what she did know is that she was tired and needed some sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:52 pm
Angelic Lupine

Pluto chuckled a little, then moved a little closer, "I assure you, my only intentions are to help you, the butler would send me right back to inferno if something happened to you." Looking down at Kurasa, he saw the bandages, they would need to come off. "I'm sure you're wondering how this is going to work? First, these need to be removed," Pluto cut through the bandages with precision, that she didn't feel it, "then this, try not to lash out at me, until I'm done." Pluto began to gently lick her wounds, each pass healing them, of course, they would still be sore afterwards. A few minutes passed, then Pluto sat back, "There, you should be feeling better..."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:09 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa's wing felt a little sore but she did indeed feel better than she did. "I have to say that I do feel better. Thank you." She said as she got up, feeling that her wing wasn't dislocated anymore. She flapped them a bit to test her wings some, and a gentle breeze would flow through Pluto's fur. Being a winged Aries, her powers dealt mainly with the wind and sky. She then looked up at the sun, sensing night was approaching fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:57 pm
Angelic Lupine

"That's good to hear, but you don't need to thank me, it was arrogance that put you like that." Pluto replied back. Shaking out his fur, the slight breeze felt nice, he could see that Kurasa was feeling better, so he got to his paws. "Well, you're doing better, I should let you be, it's getting dark." He started for the door, think of what to now, since he couldn't terrorize anyone else.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:06 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa nodded as he turned to leave. Later that night, she was awake and was feeling better than ever. She went to find Pluto to apologize to him for calling him a flea bitten mutt and everything else she did. She had Sebastian let her out before bed. Kurasa followed Pluto's scent towards him eventually finding him before she jumped on him knowing he'd sense her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:11 pm
Angelic Lupine

Pluto was laying beneath a large tree, taking a light nap, when he felt Kurasa's presence, then her weight on him. Grunting, he opened his eyes, looking up at her, a faint smile on his muzzle. "You're terrible at sneaking around, might as well be wearing a bell, why are you out here?" Pluto questioned.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas