Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:29 pm
Things kept changing! He did not like it in the least. Frost pursed his lips, weighing up the two ideas as far as possible. "I am content with either option," he said eventually, "I understand both, and I don't foresee any issue with carrying out my role. If our votes are evenly split without mine however I will choose an option." So far as he could tell neither plan should run into difficulties providing everyone was competent, though that might be quite a lot to ask judging by his previous experience of missions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:31 pm
"I'm up for going with Bro's plan too." He Kyle said with a casual wave, it sounded a lot less complicated. glancing over at Lex he spoke "I'll have Zoroark out, so maybe you should use your Ariado's web to bind the guy once Slender gets everyone close enough"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:41 pm
"All right." Tambrey replied with a nod, but raised an eyebrow at Bro and smiled "Someone's eager. Anyway, I'll have Neph ready to web ASAP. I'll get Lasi in the air, hiding high, and at hand, in case something goes awry with this plan, ready with Confuse Ray. Sound good?"

---~~~---

"'Ere! Why's a bloody purple monster givin' us orders now?!" Clancy demanded, scowling at Bro. "That bloody thing even know what it's on 'bout? I don't feel good 'bout usin' some critter's plan..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 pm
"Bro has a good point, but I do think we should keep the flying Pokemon as a reserve encase someone runs for help. Just to rule out anyone attempting to fly away or ride away on a Rapidash or other Pokemon."

"That we should be able to do." Lex replied easily to Kyle. His Ariados' might not be his most powerful pokemon, but he could be useful. "But, the person would have to be unconscious for him to web, none of Spin's attacks are web based."

"And thank you Rook.. that would be helpful."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:46 pm
Bro grinned at Tambrey and winked

His grin faded however when Clancy, clicking his teeth a few time in something of a challange.

"Bro's been doin' this kinda s**t all his life along side me." Jerome said, glancing over at Clancy slowly "He ain't a critter, he's my best friend, and I would trust my life to em any day. If Bro comes up with a plan, I'm using it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:57 pm
"Heads up everyone," Claire called from the front of the aircraft, one hand on her headphones and the other hovering over the display in front of her. "I just heard that the group of six is not the group we're after, so now we're back to not knowing how big a group we're going up against. It could be more, could be less - it could even be the same size - but we should be prepared for whatever numbers they have."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:04 pm
"Just when it seemed we had everything worked out there had to be a spanner in the works; typical," KO said with a small frowned in response to Claire's message. "I think we can still more or less go with Bro's idea but we might need to deploy more pokemon and split up the planned grunt teams if there are more than six of them. I'm sure we can all be flexible though! I know I can." KO's tone made this sound mildly suggestive, but then KO's tone could make almost anything sound slightly suggestive.

KO then turned to Adam. "If it turns out we are working together, I'll send in my Raichu to strike; he's my most powerful and he has Thunderwave. I'll have my Umbreon there too, he can either confuse the enemy or offer back up to one of yours with Helping Hand. I'll deploy my Golbat up high too, like Tam says we might need to cut off escapees."

Agent Jerome's apparent displeasure at Clancy's comment drew KO's attention but he didn't really feel there was a point to him jumping in to the conversation.

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:05 pm
"I'd trust him. It's not his first mission." Tambrey mentioned, tapping on her 'dex before stowing it away, and replacing her glasses with her goggles when Claire spoke up.

Clancy scowled at the scientist, then scowled at Bro again, and finally shook his head and grumbled at Jerome.
"You're a bloody agent so we'll 'ave to go 'long with you, right? But I just' wanna make it damned well clear that I ain't 'appy one bit 'bout using a plan come up with by some incorporeal windbag doodad!"
Point made, he folded his arms, and kept narrowed eyes on the ghost type, waiting for landing.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:13 pm
Adam smiled appreciatively at Shadow and nodded. Least someone else was understanding. Quickly the conversation blew past Adam. Though he finally grasped what was happening.

"I like Bros plan." He flipped a thumbs up at the gengar.

KO spoke next, and Adam jerked his thoughts to strategy, "sounds like you hardly need me." Grinning impishly, he added, "Ive got a Gastly for hypnosis and mean look. Also my growlithe knows odor sleuth."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 pm
KO chuckled appreciatively at Adam and waved his hand arily. "You flatter me! I like flattery. Alright, you have your Gastly try Hypnosis first, I'll have my Raichu do a powered up attack with my Umbreon. Hopefully if the trainer isn't knocked out cold they'll be sent to sleep, and failing that Duke can do a Thunderwave and we can finish the trainer off." Turning to look at the others he added; "Whether I'm working with Adam or alone we'll need somebody to come in with web as soon as possible."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 pm
Bro's eyes half lidded at the mention that they no longer had a number. But shrugged anyway.
Awww He had the numbers so tidy, this could be a problem.

Casually flipping Clancy off with a s**t eating grin, he drifted back toward Jerome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:29 pm
Lex gave a slight hum. "Would it be better if the spiders were free roaming? That way they could just approach who ever has completed their objectives and encase the victim in web and move on?"

"And I think my Braxien would be the best for attack Pokemon between Hypnosis and Pysbeam." With his Crobat in the skies and Spins doing rounds, he rather not have a fourth Pokemon out.

"Tambrey? Since Neph is yours, thoughts?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:32 pm
"Use whatever you think is best, I'm not going to hold your hand," Kyle replied to Lex "Kind of stupid that your spider pokemon can't spin or shoot webs though. don't you think?"
No one clamed that Kyle was the nicest person ever. "Slender will be ready to back up in case there turn out to be more people, or if you need help."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm
The seemingly endless expanse of rolling waves of the ocean far below the sleek jet eventually gave way to a verdant coastline, and as the aircraft sailed across the region's southern half, all of the Rockets would get a good glimpse of Kalos as their jet banked to one side to begin its descent. "We'll be landing soon," Claire announced from the front of the craft in case anyone had yet to realize it, "so get ready - the fun's about to begin."

A scant few minutes later the jet landed in a clearing surrounded by trees on all sides. As the whirring of the engines slowed, Claire removed the headphones, stood again and turned to address the team, "Okay, once we leave this jet, keep your voices down, lest we inadvertently alert the League members to our presence prematurely and botch the ambush. The less talking, the better," she said as she gathered up the tablet and put it away again, then moved to stand by the door, her hand on the handle. "Remember the plan you guys decided on. This has to be done quickly and quietly, and without damaging the uniforms - and, preferably, without damaging ourselves - so no powerful attacks on the League members. Let out whatever pokemon you're using here and have them follow along quietly; you don't want to risk drawing attention by letting them out on site. All right -- ready or not, here we go." With that said, Claire opened the jet's door and disembarked along with Rook, and both waited patiently by the door for their team to follow suit. Once everyone had deplaned, Claire turned and walked in front of the group, her hands clasped behind her back. She spoke quietly, but her voice easily carried across the clearing to everyone on the team, "Are there any final questions before we begin?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:42 pm
Clancy continued to watch the ghost and scowled even more deeply as Bro flipped him off.
"Bloody windbagasaur..." He muttered; keeping his arms folded. "Any'ow," He turned to Shadow "people doin' this pair'n' up thing. Don't think that bloody spooks got any sorta point f'r 'is bloody plan, but I ain't averse to a team up. I c'n 'ave me yella rat shockin' people and such; packs a nice wallop... Shouldn't 'urt clothing, I think... Ya reckon we're sorted?"

---~~~---

Tambrey looked concerned as Lex spoke.
"I would advise against Neph being entirely free-roaming. She has managed it before, however under a lot more desperate circumstances, and with my other pokémon keeping an eye on her mostly. That was a little while ago. I trust her to follow my orders moreso when she knows I have eyes on her. Um. She is not a very pleasant individual, and I cannot guarantee, if she were out of my supervision, that might decide to... play with one of our side as much as the enemy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff