Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
104 Building (District) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 am
[world 2]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears perked up, looking above her as the heartless almost landed on her. However, she disappeared before it did, appearing a couple of feet away from it, "Aha..decided to come crawling back to me?" she said as if teasing it.
Miao got into battle stance, "M-Meow! You could've squashed Shino you bully!" she said before throwing her shield at it like a boomerang. It flew at the heartless' chest, in which it would come back flying to her whether or not it hit its target.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The heartless didn't see the shield coming as it hit it right in the firehead knocking it onto its back. "Nows your chance." Beat yelled.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:32 pm
[world 2]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked to Beat and nodded, jumping into the air, "Firaga!" she said as she pointed her keyblade down at the heartless. At the same time, she threw her keyblade down at it as well as it flew down while covered in the firaga spell.
Miao's shield came flying back to her. As she caught it, she watched Shinochi send down a firaga and her keyblade down at the heartless, "Whoa..that's a new one meow." she said as she was amazed.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:43 pm

(sorry had to end this. Was running out of ideas.)
The heartless had no time to react as the combo attacked pierced right through it destroying it utterly as its heart floated up into the air before disappearing. "YOU DID IT!" Shiki said.
"We got it!" Beat added with a grin. All of a sudden the world distorded for a minute and Wakai's and Akashisens presence was felt once again.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:19 pm
[ooc: Lol, it's fine, it was basically cat and mouse with the heartless, it had to end sooner or later xd ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai got a little startled from the brief moment of distortion in the world, "Wh-Wha?" however, it had ended within a few seconds which confused her. "Wh-What was that...?" she rubbed her head, looking around.
Shinochi landed on her feet and walked over to her keyblade, grabbing it in which it disappeared in her hand. She let out a sigh of relief, "Finally...got it." then, the world had distorted, which kind of caught her off guard. It confused her, but then she realized what happened as soon as she sensed Wakai and Akashisen nearby, her ears perked up. "Oh thank god..." she looked at the others, "I found the other group...let's go rendezvous with them." she said as she started to make her way to Wakai's group. They weren't that far.
"Huh? Y-You mean they're back meow!? Where!?" Miao said excitedly as she started to follow Shinochi.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

"Right." Beat and Shiki followed after the 2 quickly.

Up above them Neko noticed the other group coming up. "There on there way. That's good. They must have defeated it." He said as Ryhme finished healing Akashisen.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Neku, "Huh? Wait, by they, you mean-?"
Just then, Shinochi appeared behind Wakai, "Yes, he means us." she said before putting Wakai in a headlock. "Youuu! You had me worried sick!"
"H-Haauu! I-It's not my fault!" Wakai said as she struggled to get out of Shinochi's headlock.
"Th-Thanks Rhyme.." she said before looking towards Shinochi and Wakai, "You two..." she then realized Miao wasn't in sight, "W-Wait...where's-"
"I'm right here meow~!" Miao said as she pounced on Akashisen from behind, cuddling her face in her chest, "We finally reunited meow!"
Akashisen was surprised by Miao suddenly pouncing on her, but she didn't mind it much, "M-Miao, that tickles." she said as she pets Miao's head.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiki and Beat landed next to Neku as Rhyme ran over and hugged Beat. "Its good to see you again." She said.
"No heartless will get me down squirt."
"Don't call me squirt." Beat said backing up and pouting as the group laughed. Shiki looked over at Neku and smiled tho he looked away a bit embarrassed. Neku looked at his hand to find there time extended. "Mission complete."  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Neku while still in Shinochi's headlock, "Huh? Mision complete?" eventually, she finally broke out of Shinochi's headlock. "So, does that mean our job is done here as well..? I mean...no horsemen showed up..and we took care of the heartless that you guys had trouble with.."
Shinochi looked at Neku, rubbing her head, "Well, our mission was to help you guys..so if things are settled here, then we need to go back to the academy and report."
Miao's ears went down, "Wh-What? Are we going already? But we just made new friends..."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

"It would be best if they do go." Joshua said as he appeared before the group. "If the reapers find them here there's no stopping them from putting you 4 in the game." He said to Wakai's group.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked to Joshua as he appeared, "Ah..Joshua." she looked down at the ground for a few seconds before nodding, "A-All right, if you say so."
"Joshua?" she looked at Akashisen and leaned towards her, "Who's Joshua?" she asked silently, her ears twitch as she was suspicious.
Akashisen rubbed her head, "Well, let's just say he told us where to go find Neku. Without his guidance, we would've been lost and wandering this world."
"Hmm...I see." she said before looking back at Joshua. "Okay, well, you heard the kid." she then looked at the Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rythm. She smiled at them before turning from them and walking away. "I'll go and get the ship, don't take too long with goodbyes." She then jumped towards the rooftops, heading towards where her ship was.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Joshua just nodded as Neku and the others looked between each other. "Games not over yet yall. Your safe for now. Get some rest." Joshua said as the others nodded and walked off. He then turned to Wakai and her group. "Thank you."  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:37 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai nodded at Joshua and smiled, "Just doing our job." she smiled, but she was saddened a little, however she hid her sadness. Instead, she bowed her head at Joshua, "I hope we meet again.." she then turned back to Akashisen and Miao, "Okay guys, lets get going."
Akashisen nodded, "All right."
Miao waved at Neku and the others as they walked off, "Bye guys! Take care neow!"
While Miao was waving bye to Neku's group, Shinochi's ship finally appeared, flying towards them and then hovering over, teleporting Wakai, Akashisen, and Miao into the ship. "Buckle up everyone, we're heading home." she said as the ship started to fly into orbit and back towards the academy.[exits]

User Image

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out