Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix was relieved to have recieved help from her predicament. She bowed her head at the unversed that helped her, then turned her attention to the instruments that floated around her. She tilted her head, then looked towards the Symphony Master. She didn't know why, but she felt happy about this. However, she shook off the feeling and noticed the shadow ball on her guitar was a lot larger than normal. She looked down at the battlefield that raged below, as Sinato's army continued to clash with theirs. No matter how much she observed the battle, there was no way to avoid killing some of their army as well. She aimed her guitar rifle at the battlefield, but she didn't shoot the shadow ball, she was hesitating.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 pm
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Once finished with the invisibles, Xalyk turned towards Veix, wanting to keep an eye on her every so often. While looking towards her, Xalyk noticed she was going to shoot a shadow ball down at the battlefield. However, Xalyk also noticed that Veix was hesitating. "This girl...hesitating to kill off the lessers..." Xalyk thought, disapproving of Veix's actions. But then Xalyk shrugged, "Then again...she's really caring of her allies." Xalyk then walked over to the dark hide and climbed on top of it. "Lets go lessen their army shall we?" Xalyk and the dark hide then jumped off the building and landed into the battlefield. Xalyk was blasting cutting wind at the neo-shadows while the dark hide clawed and chomped at them.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: omg what a day. My win 10 laptop decided to ruin windows again so I had a friend talk me through how to fix it. Several hours later, its decent so far (yawns) and im on my old laptop again, for now, so tired))

Jaster saw War coming at him. He snapped his fingers and started to hear a song in his ears, although somehow it echoed in the city faintly however being drowned out by the music happening in the area.

"So I take it its you and me to fight, War?" he grinned grabbing onto War's massive gauntlet however quickly moving out of the way to divert the blow somewhere else.

As Jaster moved away from the attack while having one of his hands on War's gauntlet, blue fire gathered in his hand and he started to torch War.

((didn't auto attack. The song is megalovania from undertale)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:25 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: yeah I know, I'm posting again. I didn't wanna wait to get this done, plus no one else posted yet. More ya'll can ignore this, just a forcefield post))

A woman appeared on top of one of the buildings. She looked around noticing several people. She smiled noticing that her friends from old times were still alive, although a bit annoyed at one of them.

She then saw War, several organization members, and numerous heartless and nobody bosses. She shook her head.
"They got this."

She threw a orb up into the air, it exploded creating a forcefield so the heartless and nobodies ((the ones spawned in by War)) can not leave the area.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

War did not move when the fire touched her hand rather her whole arm lit on fire in a much larger flame. As that happen she swung her other gauntlet to the side of jaster her other one grabbing into jasters arms making it hard for him to get away. When war saw the shield come down over them she let out a loud whistle as the smaller ones started pressing into the shield from all sides pushing at it threatening to break it the numbers only getting larger as they scaled all around the shield their attacks small but numberless.

{OOC:time is up [they wont break it yet.]

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
OogieKnight
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at the forcefield that surrounded the battlefield, as it seemed to trap anything or anyone inside it. This concerned her a little, but then she noticed that War commanded some of her army to aim for the forcefield. She saw this as a chance as this would mean less casualties for their side if she shot the shadow ball down at the battlefield while they tried breaking the shield. She aimed the shadow ball down at the battlefield again, and with one heavy strum of her guitar rifle, the shadow ball shot towards the middle of the battlefield.

It consumed anything it touched, however, the more it consumed, the more it shrunk.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:56 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: ))

Jaster felt War grab onto his arm. He grit his teeth stopping his flame attack.
"I was taught never to hit girls. You might look like one, but underneath, War, your not a girl."

He summoned his keyblade to his free hand and went to hit War while gathering power for a time attack, which would make time stop for a short while for him to hit multiple times.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

Mistress sighed as her thorn barrier was destroyed so soon. The black thorns that guarded her started to wave and thrash about as the barrier vanished. "What are you doing?" Mistress yelled and stomped the ground at her feet. The creature beneath her made a howl revealing its presence for the first time, the creature's limbs thrashed and hit Mistress tossing her off her feet and a distance away. She crashed into the ground as the heartless surfaced revealing its enormous form and smashing the thorn vines that made its limbs into the ground around it. "How dare you!" Mistress yelled getting to her feet. "Your going to learn your place!" She continued then fired balls of black flame at the heartless. The unnamed heartless ignored the pain and lashed out wrapping its thorns around mistress and quickly lifting her off her feet and slamming her back into the ground. When it was done with that the creature tossed her farther away forcing her to crash into a building as it roared also making a sonic wave blast around the battle field.

After the dust settled from the building Mistress crashed into she slowly walked back into the battle field covered in bruises. She didn't speak or show any signs of retaliating, all she did was walk back over to the heartless that served as her shield. Once she reached the creature she raised her hand and grabbed one of it flailing thorns. The heartless stopped dead in her hand and turned not realizing she was what stopped it's vine. "Learn your place!" Mistress yelled pulling down on the limb forcing the heartless back into the ground in one shot. "You serve me you pathetic little worm of a heartless and don't you forget that." She added drilling her heel into the creatures head. "You will be punished more later for now recapture that girl" Mistress yelled stomping on its head one last time making it screech in pain.

Mistress just now noticed the attack the other musical fighter launched and watched as it obliterated countless heartless. She smiled and called her key guitar to her. "So much chaos it sings to my very soul!" She laughed and started to play her guitar matching the words only she heard. Her music started to posses the neo shadows and dark balls around her forcing them to grow in size until they exploded. "YES hear the song of this pain and chaos!" She laughed some more playing louder making her music over lap and consume any other sounds in the battle field attacking any that the sound touched.

User Image

Sinato watched as the arrogant War walked away from him and started to attack Jaster. "Fine you'd rather burn to death then thats alright with me." He said and turned away. He smiled as he became surrounded. The many attacks crashed into the heartless from all sides over and over again. Deciding they had their fun Sinato released a strong wave of darkness around him stopping their attacks from continuing. "All of you attacking at once eventually would of done some real damage, but I don't fight mindless puppets." Sinato stated fading into darkness away from the heartless and nobodies.

Sinato reappeared between Xalyk and one of his own Neo Shadows blocking the other man's attack from destroying the shadow." Now you don't look like someone who picks on children so why are you hurting mine?" He said dismissing the Neo letting it go after a target more at it's level of strength. "Your master has ignored me so I guess since you like picking on children you would be my next in line target." He stated summoning his keyblade to his hand then letting it fall and pierce the ground, it's axe like form standing on its own. "So what do you say? Keep targeting my children or fight with me?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
((Sorry for the long wait we found out my aunt has cancer and I have been at her place helping out a lot and its has been taking up most of my time. I am not going to leave the guild or stop posting it just may take me a while to actually get my post in.))  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk stopped attacking the neo-shadows once their boss had gotten in the way. Xalyk got off the dark hide and then patted its side, "Go cause some havoc on your own for now."

The dark hide stared at Xalyk for a few moments before looking at Sinato. It growled at Sinato before it returned to the battlefield to cause some damage to the neo-shadow army.

The buckler blade on Xalyk's arm clicked a few times. "Well, I guess you're right, it's kind of unfair for someone like me to fight the lessers." while adjusting the buckler blade, it made a click sound again. Xalyk looked at Sinato, going into a defensive stance, "Lets see what you're made of." Xalyk's feet were firmly planted into the ground.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:47 am
User Image

Sinato first took notice of the attack Mistress was using and gave her a disgusted look as he threw a small barrier around himself and Xalyk. "I hope you don't mind this barrier will make it so this fight stays between us, since it seems no one likes to fight their own battle here." The heartless said then grabbed his keyblade in a flash of movement and swung his axe at Xalyk in several arc slashes. "I want to see just what your capable of." Sinato said jumping away from the man.

Flippy flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Organization Member #3

Once the shadow ball had disappeared, Veix looked at the destruction it left behind. It left a big hole in the middle of the battlefield. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the heartless and nobodies she had to kill, but if it meant doing more damage to the other army, she had to accept her choice. Despite that however, she continued to play her guitar rifle. She needed to keep her allies' strengths up.
Veix's little nobody stuck its head out from under her hood, "V-Veix? U-Umm...d-don't feel too down about what you did. I-If it makes you feel better, at least you didn't hurt any of your fellow Organization members." it said, trying to reassure Veix.
Veix simply nodded at the little nobody's reassurance, and continued to play. She still felt a little guilt in her actions however. She then noticed that Mistress's song had begun to sound much more louder than her tune, so loud that it tuned out her melody along with the band of heartless that played with her.
"Th-That girl's music is tuning out yours Veix! H-How? Wh-What do we do!?" the little nobody said, going in a little panic.
Veix was unsure about this as well. Anything that Mistress' sound touched would get harmed by it.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image
Luciel

War pulled her fist back and her mouth moved faster then the eye could see as she then unleashed a flurry of strikes at jasters her arms now on fire with the blue blames attacking him with full force not even talking or paying attention he was talking. When the cowardly echo ran away from the bosses they were not fazed by his pause or even much cared to follow him they did their job and now were going to do the next job. They zeroed in on Mistress as she was making the loud music and pushing some of them back. They all turned and walked to her before turning that walk into a full on run attacking at her from all sides.
The twilight thorns attack had priced the darksides attacks but because they did not react they thorns then priced all around each one turning them back into the darkness they were made from. Once they had been done with the darksiders they 2 joined in attacking mistress with the rest of the bosses.
The Symphony master had heard her get louder and picked up the sound as well to keep pushing her back bringing out more of vexis music. normally they only attack with sound but now were helping her buff making everyone stronger including the bosses.

{OOC: do you want me to control the dark hide flip?
2 strikes oogie your darksiders are dead

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
OogieKnight
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 am
[ooc: Uhh, sure. I don't know what to do with it right now. ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk had only blocked some of Sinato's strikes, bracing the ones that had successfully landed. Still, Xalyk stood there with feet planted into the ground, not moving a single inch from the blows. Xalyk rubbed the areas where Sinato successfully hit with the hand that did not wear the buckler blade, "Hmm, good hits. You could've fractured a few bones if I wasn't ready." even though that wasn't the case, Xalyk could still feel a lingering pain from the areas that Sinato hit.

"But, you're gonna have to try better than that if you want to knock me to the ground." Xalyk then suddenly stabbed the buckler blade into the ground. Normally, it would shoot cutting wind, but since it was stuck into the ground, the cutting wind shot out all around Xalyk and outwards.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash