Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Once Bitter Twice Shy [BitterEnd/Twice/Sleepless/Gaze] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:51 pm
Being an extremely cynical consumer, Bitter End paused thoughtfully, suspiciously, and phrased very carefully, "realllllly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 pm
"Yes. Without a doubt."

She remained silent, as if confident in her completely fake abilities, a moment longer, but when the doe still stared, she erupted, "Yes, yes, he will die, you have my word that he will die, alright?! Die! Pass! Sleep with the fishes! Dead! Now will you leave me alone?!"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 pm
However, since she was also extremely flippant, easily distracted and had no more attention paid to her, she solemnly said: "thank you. I appreciate your services," and turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:55 pm
"VERY GOOD. THANK YOU. GOODBYE."

And as the annoying doe turned and left her nice, misty little bower – really too easily found, she reflected, for a solitary hideaway designed to give her peace in her ever ongoing research – Sleepless quickly scooped the berries and herbs out of her experiment gourd, and hoped never to have to think upon this strange episode again.

Ever.

END

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items