[ORP] Late Bloomers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 am
The Sylveon mewled in gleeful amusement at Pakhet's reaction, attempting to tickle her ears with her ribbons when she danced around. The noisy Pichu caught her attention, though. What on earth? That little mouse was gonna get herself hurt... While distracted, Chevy's paw still batted slowly at the Growlithe, as if it had a mind of it's own.

CJ smiled at the Ponyta, making a mental note to let her and Black Jewel have some fun running around soon. She'd recently evolved into a Rapidash, but CJ was sure they'd still have a good time together. "Awesome! Thank you, Octavia~" She reached to pet her in thanks as well, then gently scritch the Eevee behind the ears before setting a very happy Taybii beside her. Hearing two very tasty sounding words, though, her attention quickly went back to Tambrey with a small, excited gasp.

"Berry tarts? Oohhhh those sound amazing! I've always wanted to try some but I never got the chance! Shoot, I wonder why I didn't think to look for em earlier..." No matter, though, because now she got to try them amongst friends!

"Pii~" Taybii grinned at Linnaeus, then gave a little wave with her own paw. It wasn't often that she found someone closer to her size, and she'd always been treated like the baby of the bunch... Though that was mostly because she was. The Pichu was normally untrusting of people, though crowds didn't bother her as long as she was by CJ, but with other Pokemon? She was quite a happy little thing, and eager to make friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:41 am
Pakhet watched as the paw seemed to slow, but continued to bat, slowing her own dancing about and shaking her head at her ears being tickled. She waited until she thought it was the right moment, before trying to barrel forward at the Sylveon.

Octavia snorted calmly, and pleased sounding, at the petting, before tossing her head to try and get a look at the two smaller creatures on her back. She always felt responsibility for the things 'on' her, and she wanted to make sure she could look back and check on them when she wished to.

Linnaeus stared shyly at the Pichu, but quickly decided he didn't really find Taybii to be very scary at all. He crept forward slightly when the electric mouse waved her paw at him, and then tried to lean forward and lick her on the nose.

"They're, um..." Tambrey looked around, scanning the stalls, looking for a sign "Well, they were over that way last time..." She pointed, and took a couple of steps in the direction, as though it might help her to spot the sign through the crowds.
Her injuries, hidden beneath bandages that were hidden beneath clothing, made her a little stiff, but she still found herself able to walk without issue; she'd just have to be careful about tiring herself out.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:30 pm
Cassandra frowned again as she turned to look up at the unfamiliar human - Lin - but then shrugged. the fairy-type said matter-of-factly.

Alice nodded eagerly as he began speaking of the festival. "Ohh, so it happens every year? That's wonderful," she said brightly. It seemed like the festival contained an abundance of beautiful sights that maybe she could paint later. Wonderful! Maybe she'd see some pokemon to use as subjects too? The fact that Lin said 'league-heavy' didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary, so she didn't comment on it. Kalos's league presence spread across the entire region, after all, so its presence in festivals seemed natural. "It sounds - and looks - like a wonderful festival," Alice said happily, taking a moment to look around. She couldn't immediately see any pastries, but she certainly could smell them, and they smelled delicious. The Flabebe caught her eye and she couldn't help but smile at them as well. "They're Flabebe," she informed him, in case he didn't know, "and they're native to Kalos, where we're from," she gestured to her Sylveon beside her as she spoke, hesitated when he tried to compliment her again, then chose to ignore it in favor of continuing about the floating fairy-types, "They each find a flower to spend the rest of their lives with, and when they evolve into Florges the flower becomes a part of them. Isn't that neat?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 am
Jeeves raised an eyebrow and quirked the corner of his mouth up, slightly amused.
<< Boyfriend, hm? Well, yes. Lin's just weird.>> The grass type promised.

"Mhm, every year." Lin confirmed and then listened as she explained regarding Flabébé.
A glance to the Sylveon, and something in his brain gave a kick. Kalos...
"Huh, I think that's where Acorn's from..." He muttered, remembering conversations he'd had regarding the little grass rodent.
His eyes lit up though at the revelation that Flabébé evolved to literally become one with a flower, actually bonding so it became part of them.
"Oh, that is. That's very very neat!" He agreed, turning his head to regard them. "Do they become part grass type then?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:49 am
Cassandra didn't seem entirely convinced still, but decided to let it go for the time being. Lin didn't seem to be acting too friendly, anyway, so it was alright for now.

"Who's Acorn?" Alice asked curiously, turning to regard Lin again. "Ah, no, they stay pure fairy types, but they may as well be grass types too. I think they can learn a few grass type moves, and they're also well known for tending flowers or entire gardens and making them look beautiful. Even if they're pure fairy types, they still have a lot to do with flowers and plants. It's a perfect idea for them to be brought to a flower festival, I think," she finished brightly. The young woman seemed quite pleased about their involvement - or maybe it was because Lin hadn't tried to keep complimenting her that time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 am
"Oh. Hm. Acorn's a... what was it... A Chespin. She hangs out with me sometimes." Lin explained, hoping that didn't sound /too/ odd; most people tended to keep pokémon in a ball, but he just hadn't seen an urgent need to do so for the Chespin, though he was pretty sure, now, she probably wouldn't mind, or perhaps even be happy, about having her own ball. Plus, it could be a bit of a hassle, finding and buying the pokéballs he could use when he didn't have access to the normal pokéball system.

He listened, and giving the smallest hint of a frown at learning the Flabébé would stay pure fairy type, but mostly keeping a permanent, rather fascinated, smile on his face, continuing to watch the fairy pokémon while Alice spoke.
"Yeah," he agreed, with a thoughtful nod "yeah, they certainly fit in. They sound really cool." Jeeves puffed himself up just slightly; he wasn't /so/ sure about that.
"Are there always so many?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 pm
"Oh, yes," Alice immediately nodded at the name, "Chespin originate from Kalos as well." She passed over the 'hang out' part without comment; her pokemon hung out with her all the time! Her mother's pokemon hung out with her as well sometimes, though not nearly as much as they did her mother, for obvious reasons - especially now that she lived in her own apartment.

The girl nodded her head once more, smile still bright, and she watched the little fairy-types float and dance in the breeze as they passed. "They are really cool," she agreed quite readily. "Flabebe are really common in Kalos, though some flower colors are rarer than others - like blue and white - but overall they're common and plentiful. You can always tell when they live in a route because it's always covered in flowers and looks so beautiful."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 am
Lexxie smiled sheepishly. "No, I have not, I haven't been to Kodo all that much. It is actually my first time being on a field job like this."

She reached into her pocket and brought out a card to hand it to him. "Here is my info."

Lexxie Blackthorn
Photographer and Field Reporter
for
The Pokemon Times
Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Work: xxx-xxx-xxxx

After she handed him the card she smiled. "But your line of work is interesting do you treat pokemon or humans?"

TawnyAngel
Am late with the reply. Sorry, depends if you wanna continue or not.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers