Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Demon High (Open. Accepting.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image
Ariko
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Servant Quarters hallways
With: No one
Moods; Calm/Impatient
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: I'm going to wait for someone else who wants some interaction to arrive.))

Ariko made his way down to the servant quarter's section of the dorms, watching the students who could only afford these quarters or wanted to save their money by staying here. Any guesses to the new monsters here? Do we have any cyclops? We didn't have any last year if I recall. What about that really big student from Monster studies in freshman? That was just a giant. Aren't you supposed to be the smart one and remember this? No, I'm just the one that reads, you like to memorize things. Sometimes I wonder if we got the right personalities. What do you think I've been thinking about while you're out!? Girls? Well that too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 am
User Image

Ɉeremy Ѧndrew Ҥudson

Jeremy pulled his hand out of the water and as he snapped back to the present with her question. "Not at all! I'm a Nix." He said, wondering how familiar she would be with his species. They were relatively uncommon, and most people just lumped them together with Siren's, Nymphs and the like. However, the key difference was that the Nix was a male version of these. He didn't really do anything too special, however, aside from the ability to mesmerize humans with music, and some very basic water manipulation. They were mostly just considered protectors. He grinned at her again. "A Witch, huh? Show me some magic?" He asked. He had seen plenty of witches, but he had never really been on speaking terms with any of them.

╙ Some days, you'll feel very sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but forgot what it was,
or you miss someone you never met. ╕

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:21 am
User Image

»» BABYIT'STIMETOMAKEUPYOURMIND
xx I THINKxxxx THAT TONIGHT IS WHENxx xx THE STARS ALIGNxx

██████████████████ HONEY IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE DOUBT BEHINDx ████

Take my hand cause you and I are gonna shine !

A Nix huh? That was new. She read about them when she was a child, but she never really interacted with one. In fact...she never interacted with anyone outside of her house much.

Coraline pondered about what to show him. There was one extremely impressive one, but it was something she only learned to get away from a fight. "Alright." she mumbled as she stood from her spot on the fountain. Coraline smirked at him, walking only a few feet from him. She bowed like she did earlier before jumping back and disappearing into a blur of color. Immediately she was back on the spot on her fountain, her legs crossed. "Ta da~" she sang happily. It was a simple one, only good for teleporting a bit away or near. She wasn't able to teleport anywhere with that one.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 am
User Image

Ɉeremy Ѧndrew Ҥudson

Jeremy watched intently as Coraline stepped a few feet away from him to begin her performance. There was a flash of color, and then suddenly, she was beside him again, as though she had never left. Jeremy clapped happily at the trick, thinking it was sort of pretty to watch. He had read about humans who claimed to do "magic", performing tricks like that, but they hid under sheets and used trap doors to cover the illusion. This, however, was real. He wondered if Witches and Warlocks were offended by human Magicians, or if it just boosted their pride, to know that people tried so endlessly to do what they could do. Then he figured it must depend on the witch or warlock you talked to, just like any of the beings here. He didn't feel it right to ask that of his new friend just yet, however.

"That was wonderful~" Jeremy said with a grin. "I think it would be so cool to be able to do things like that..." He added, a bit dreamily. "My only real abilities are being a prodigy musician, and developing more and more anxiety the further I get from a water source..." Jeremy frowned, pouting a little at his inability to do neat tricks like that. He hadn't learned most of the tricks a Nix used to protect their territory yet. Most of them were not taught until they were named the guardian of their family's body of water. The best Jeremy could do right now was change the direction and speed of a current. He had been working on whirlpools, but he could barely get a ripple out of those as of now...

╙ Some days, you'll feel very sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but forgot what it was,
or you miss someone you never met. ╕

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

culie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
Ember]

((OOC: Sorry I had to peace out for a bit, I have two jobs and was working back to back shifts for the last three days in a row.))

Ember shrugged at Micheal "Sure, you can tag along if you want. It won't be so awful getting lost together." It'll be easier to shove new people to you and I can run off. She added silently. It wasn't that she hated people, she just wasn't in the mood for so many new people. Micheal wasn't bad, but teenagers were all crazy and she just wanted to find her classrooms and hide in her room for the rest of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael chuckled a little. "Great. So where do you wanna go first?" He asked curiously as he wondered where to go himself. He knew he wanted to find out where his classes were but he also wanted to explore a little.

HyperFox2

culie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
Ember

"Good question." She pulled out her schedule and stared at the crumpled piece of paper, half hoping it would tell her what to do. "Well, majority of the Human courses are in the Left Wing, we could head there first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:32 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael nodded a little at going to the left wing. "Sounds good to me"

HyperFox2

culie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
Ember

Ember grabbed Micheal's arm, "That way is towards that huge crowd of kids. Maybe we should find another way?" She started to drag him towards the other end of the hallway, "This is the old servants quarters, right? So there has to be some kind of secret passage way somewhere. We just have to find it." She let her fingers graze the rough stone as she wandered down the long corridor, "If I'm anywhere close to being right, it should be somewhere down here..." She smiled, as an old dumbwaiter station appeared. It was nailed shut, surprisingly no other high school students had broken it recently. Ember shot a mischievous grin at Micheal, "This is when I ask if you're scared of breaking a few rules."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:57 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael chuckled a little as he was dragged away. "Really? We're looking for a secret passage?" He said as he was finally let free but continue to follow her. His hand ran along the wall as they walked until Ember had noticed a dumbwaiter station. He laughed a little at her then shook his head. "Not at all let's do it" He grinned a bit.

HyperFox2

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
XXXXXLillian Videns

Lillian walked up to the large school, Her black backpack slung over one shoulder and her hood up, hiding most of her face. She had her music turned up and kept her eyes down on the ground. Please let me not run into anyone on my first day. Her thoughts drifted to the conversation she had with her mother before she was sent here.

"It will only be for a year Lily, and it will help with the sight. Thats what you want right?" She hadn't answered her, instead head just walked up to her room and packed her bags.

Of course she wanted to learn to control her sight. She wanted to be able to live a normal life. You couldn't really do that if every time you looked someone in the eye you saw their future. With a small sigh she peeked up through her hair and walked in the front doors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Ember

"Great." She pulled at the wood and realized how mundane and human the activity was. She kicked in the wood and chuckled out her satisfaction and excitement. She had four years on how to learn how to be fully integrated into the human world and now she was starting to wonder if that was such a great idea. She gently placed the broken wood panels by the wall and climbed in carefully. She offered her hand out to Micheal, "Ready?"  

culie

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:17 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael smiled and nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be I guess" He said as he climbed into the dumbwaiter with Ember.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
Ariko
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Servant Quarters hallways
With: No one
Moods; Worried/Excited
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Interaction! Lemme know if I need to edit))

Well well well, we have some curious students here... Ariko watched a pair of students break into what must have been an old sumbwaiter. This was an older castle after all, so the Royals would want their dinner quick. Don't think about it. You know I already have. They stepped in anyways. The looked for the mechanism to move the dumbwaiter, finding it right next to the hole. Ariko closed the door to it before moving the mechanism, sending the dumbwaiter and it's crew off.I feel like I'll have to apologize... Then don't, you didn't do it anyways.

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

culie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
Ember

Ember shrieked as the mechanism fell without warning. The last thing she saw before she fell was a student with a grin next to the door. She'd remember his face and make sure he paid for the life threatening experience she was now forced to undergo. Her nails dug into Micheal's arm as her hair flew across her face. They were definitely going to crash. Maybe die. This is what she got for breaking rules before classes started.

She closed her eyes as the dumb waiter jolted to a stop. Ember slowly let go of Micheal and climbed out into an empty hallway, breathing in deeply.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff