Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate Role Players (1 x1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 pm
MultiAsh

I think my only other questions are simple. Which type of pictures do you prefer using, and would you want to create the thread and start the role play? Sort of set the scene and what not? Not that you have to, of course. ^.^ I'm honestly pretty excited about being the mafia boss. Maybe he's a hard a*s at first, but he's also got his own issues that he's dealing with.

I usually like anime pictures better. It's easier to find someone that fits the picture in my mind. heart I can certainly set the scene at the start of the thread! In that case, though, will the mafia boss be rushed into the emergency room, or has he already been hospitalized? Also, any naming ideas? I'm coming up totally blank at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 pm
MultiAsh
l-Cake Senpai-l
Yeah. A month sounds good. Would you want to be the model or fan? And do you want to be male or female?

I'm honestly okay with either gender and either role. ^.^ What do you prefer to be?

I'll be the male model then. That role sounds fun haha  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:20 pm
Ju-chansuki
I usually like anime pictures better. It's easier to find someone that fits the picture in my mind. heart I can certainly set the scene at the start of the thread! In that case, though, will the mafia boss be rushed into the emergency room, or has he already been hospitalized? Also, any naming ideas? I'm coming up totally blank at the moment.

Hm... I'm thinking that at the start, he'll be rushed into the hospital, but when I reply, it'll be a little later when he comes to. I think it'll go smoothly that way. As for naming ideas.. I've got either The 'Good' Doctor or Patient Mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l

Ooh~ I get to be a fan girl? This is gonna be so much fun! xD Hahaha. Who should start the role play, then? ^.^;

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:25 pm
MultiAsh

Hm... I'm thinking that at the start, he'll be rushed into the hospital, but when I reply, it'll be a little later when he comes to. I think it'll go smoothly that way. As for naming ideas.. I've got either The 'Good' Doctor or Patient Mafia.

I love "Patient Mafia"! I'll start the thread with her seeing him rushed into the hospital and setting the scene a little bit. I'm pretty excited for this role-play!

Edit: I might need some sort of description/picture so I know what he looks like when she sees him, and you can choose exactly how he was injured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 pm
MultiAsh
l-Cake Senpai-l

Ooh~ I get to be a fan girl? This is gonna be so much fun! xD Hahaha. Who should start the role play, then? ^.^;

Hm, I don't mind starting it.

Would you like this in the forums or pms?  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 pm
Ju-chansuki
I love "Patient Mafia"! I'll start the thread with her seeing him rushed into the hospital and setting the scene a little bit. I'm pretty excited for this role-play!

Edit: I might need some sort of description/picture so I know what he looks like when she sees him, and you can choose exactly how he was injured.

I'm pretty excited for this role play, too! Anyways, I have a spoiler down below of what my mafia man looks like. His name is Firo Martillo, in case you feel you want him to mutter his name in a dazed, almost unconscious state. When I reply, I'll write down how he was injured and what not, like having him remember what happened.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:33 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l

Hm... How about forums? It's just a little bit easier to keep track of it that way. Unless you prefer messages.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:21 am
MultiAsh
l-Cake Senpai-l

Hm... How about forums? It's just a little bit easier to keep track of it that way. Unless you prefer messages.

Here it is smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24738547  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:26 pm
Anyone wanna role play with me?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:31 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:00 pm
MultiAsh

Teacher x Student
Werewolf x Human
Rebel x Jock
Half Sister x Half Brother
Mafia Boss x Citizen
Babysitter x Parent

Hi! I have been looking for a new roleplaying partner that is active and I ran across your thread. If you are willing to roleplay with me, I would love to do these. The ones that are bold are the ones I am craving to do. And the ones highlighted would be the role I would want to play, but it is okay if you would want to play them. I also play male or female roles. smile  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:08 pm
luvsoftball
Mafia Boss x Citizen
Babysitter x Parent

Hi! I have been looking for a new roleplaying partner that is active and I ran across your thread. If you are willing to roleplay with me, I would love to do these. The ones that are bold are the ones I am craving to do. And the ones highlighted would be the role I would want to play, but it is okay if you would want to play them. I also play male or female roles. smile

Hi. ^.^ Yeah, I'll role play with you. Which one of these are you leaning towards? Or, if you prefer, do you want to combine them? I'm really okay with anything. I just wanna know what you'd be up for.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:16 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball
Mafia Boss x Citizen
Babysitter x Parent

Hi. ^.^ Yeah, I'll role play with you. Which one of these are you leaning towards? Or, if you prefer, do you want to combine them? I'm really okay with anything. I just wanna know what you'd be up for.

I would love if we could combine them!!!!! I have done one roleplay of each and the other person just stopped randomly. I loved these plots, so I was really bummed. This way I can do both of them together. smile

Maybe the plot could be something like, the Mafia boss is only 21 (or something) and he had to take over the Mafia and was left with his baby sister, the girl starts to like the guy and is bummed because he has a daughter, but she doesn't know that it is his sister? Maybe something like that. If you don't like it, when can do a go with the flow type?  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:23 pm
luvsoftball
I would love if we could combine them!!!!! I have done one roleplay of each and the other person just stopped randomly. I loved these plots, so I was really bummed. This way I can do both of them together. smile

Maybe the plot could be something like, the Mafia boss is only 21 (or something) and he had to take over the Mafia and was left with his baby sister, the girl starts to like the guy and is bummed because he has a daughter, but she doesn't know that it is his sister? Maybe something like that. If you don't like it, when can do a go with the flow type?

Awesome! ^.^ Okay, I like how your idea's going, but I think I might change it up slightly. So, yes the mafia boss is 21, and he's taking care of his baby sister. However, what's really risky is that he decided to hire a babysitter to help take care of his sister, which he does explain that to the sitter when he hires her is that it is his sister. He gives her a whole list of rules, about not going into the basement, and only going outside if he's at home and whatnot. So, what really makes it dramatic is when the younger sister gets a fever, and the sitter doesn't know what to do. She can't find any sort of medicine to help the little girl, but it was the one day the boss was in the basement working. Knowing it was an emergency, she goes into the basement to tell him of her situation, only to see him and his men interrogating a man that's tied up in a chair. And that's where the story can take off from there.

If you don't like it, it's all good, but I figured I'd add a bit more to what you had going on. xD

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff