Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] On the Rocks [ Aulus & Lex / PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm
Well he supposed not everyone was as keen on upgrades as he was; Aulus shrugged and then nodded. "I take it Flatline is a Porygon then? Useful." Maybe he should get one of those one day, but then he thought that about just about all pokemon.

Borealis laughed and wrung her neck from side to side in a mock dominance display. <> she replied playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:46 pm
"Porygon-Z... and he's timid, less then he was. I'm hoping getting him into virtual reality and teaching him will give him more of a sense of worth." Flatline was adorable and useful as a battler, but probably would be more useful as a support poke.

Strongarm displayed back.<>

"So, Fighting or Bug?" Lex questioned, giving a small motion towards Juno. "Since...she? Is translating." He couldn't remember if Juno had been giving a gender pronoun or not.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:50 pm
"She," Aulus affirmed, "and fighting. Makes three of my pokemon I can understand, though I suppose Asgard doesn't count so much because anyone can understand him. My Sawk Rose was the first one I heard, what about you?" It was fascinating to hear other people's stories about their experiences with the phenomena and he enjoyed feeding them back to Tam too, and then discussing thoughts and scraps of theories with her.

<> Borealis wriggled cheerfully.

<> Juno grinned at the pair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 pm
"How is Rose doing?" Lex rather like the Sawk in the pink gi from their first training exercise.. they really should do that again. "Slipstream. I was working with her and Sideways after my headache finally went away. Outside in the woods, it gives Sides more of a chance because Slip can't do straight sprints and she likes the challenge."

<> She said teasing.

"Didn't figure out it was Dark instead of Ice till I was walking in the hallway and heard someone Umbreon. With Yoketron here, I have two."

Nautilator puffed up slightly, little squid face round as he flailed his tentacles. <> He called out, still refusing to move out of the safety given by the underside of the chair.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm
"Rose is good, he's still helping out with my karate classes and we're working on his training too of course," Aulus replied; he was a pleased by the interest in one of his pokemon though he tried not to show it, though he had only limited success with this. "And he's getting pretty good at gaming too; pokemon reflexes, what can you do?" The only mercy was that Rose had only a few fingers and so utterly sucked at some games, it made up for the ones his training buddy now whooped his arse at.

<> Borealis laughed.

Helix blinked an ancient steady blink and said nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 pm
"I should introduce some of mine to game systems... though I'm not sure how well that will go over." Grimlock and Slipstream both had tempers and Slip didn't really have that many fingers.

"Mmh, I really need to find a group for Aikido practices, the rest I can mostly do by myself but Akido really needs a partner who knows what they are doing." He was still doing meditations and was teaching Yoketron but throwing was a whole other ballpark. "Not really up for it at the moment though."

<> Strongarm echoed and carefully nudged Borealis.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:07 pm
Aulus shrugged. "Well there's nothing on base but I can probably find you a group in Camphoreon if you want. I know people who know people I guess. If you're more interested in the practicality than the sport though you should come to my classes, I suppose it's not really karate these days but that's where it started so I still call it that. You can nance around with a partner as much as you like but there's a vast difference between sparring and fighting." Tact, thy name was not Aulus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm
"Might take you up on that offer, your classes not the group in Camphoreon but well after my leg healed up." Lex couldn't help the slight frown as he mentioned his injury. He wasn't doing anything till his leg could handle his weight again.

"But at a much later date." Injury and way too many drugs at the moment.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:44 pm
"Good," Aulus nodded, "I have a class on a Wednesday night and a Sunday night at the moment, come along when you're ready. No point trying to rush.... Pokemon seem chilled." He nodded to the group, who seemed much less tense than they had when they'd started off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:53 pm
"I'll keep that in mind, and probably be in swim therapy for a while trying to get muscle tone back in my leg." Lex looked at the group and nodded. "They are pretty chilled... did you want to try bring out when of your larger pokemon? Your charizard maybe?"

Nautilator slowly worked his way out from behind the chair, watching them carefully.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:06 pm
"Physio sucks," Aulus grunted with a scowl that recalled the last time he'd been stuck in it. "I think so though, yeah."

With that he reached for a pokeball on his belt and released its occupant; Char unfolded and stretched with a deep rumble. <> he asked as he looked around the training room with steady golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:15 pm
Nautilator sunk back slightly, but didn't disappear back in his shell. Lex counted that as a plus. "It is going to be unpleasant but worth it when I can manage to walk around." Being confine to a chair was getting grating.

<> Glit replied calmly, resting her head on her coils as she watched the newest pokemon.

<> Strongarm exclaimed, looking up at Char in surprise.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:33 pm
<> Char nodded, now turning his gaze down onto the unfamiliar poekmon. <> He wasn't clear on how it worked, that was Ms Tambery's business, but he was aware that it was a complicated process.

"True," Aulus shrugged, "being stuck in a bed or a chair sucks even more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm
Strongarm stared at Char in confusion, eyes half hooded. <> She shook her head, twitched her tail and decided that what ever that was, it didn't matter. <> She exclaimed pleased with herself.

<> Nautilator huffed tentacles curling around the chair wheels as he lifted himself up slightly.

"That it does." Lex replied and watched them interact before extending a hand carefully to Nautilator or as far as he could reach. "Want a lift so you can see better?"

Nautilator eyed the hand and then slowly wrapped his tentacles around it, scooting up and in.

"Okay, you are a bit heavier then I thought." Lex said getting a bit of help from Yoketron to set the Omanyte in his lap to watch.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 pm
<> Borealis countered cheerfully. <>

Char made a small noise of amusement. <>

<> Borealis said with a wave of her tail. <>

Juno gave a snort of amusement and provided a translation for Aulus, who also made an amused noise. "Well I suppose that the gist of it, yes. Well put Borealis." He was going to have to think of a shortened name for her that was easy to call in battle, four syllables was a bit much when things got hot.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff