Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Speaking to Link.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Link's Room)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah continued to enjoy her tea in peace and ignored the breakfast feast at the table...that is until she got pulled out of her chair by none other than Link. Seriously what is his deal?! Doesn't he realize that someone people just want to have some peace and quiet in the morning? Apparently not considering how he indulged himself in food made by whoever it was who decided to cook for them. When he pulled him out of the chair, the sensation from yesterday was there again. This is not normal but she has someone more important to deal with: Link. He is a lot smarter than he appears to be, which makes him even more dangerous than she previously anticipated. Its too soon for her to make an attack and she will have to catch him by surprise once she knows more of his techniques. At this school its inevitable that they will have to participate in activities that require for them to show off their skills. She won't be the fool to reveal everything, but perhaps Link will. Even if he doesn't, the others aren't so suspicious like he is so she can use that to her advantage if all else fails. For now she has to feign innocence even though she could easily put Link in an arm lock right now to get him to release his grip on her collar.

"For someone who doesn't like to talk, you seem to enjoy speaking to me. If only you didn't use your words to suspect me doing something that is far from the truth. Then again, why wouldn't a Hylian be suspicious of someone who came all the way from Gerudo Valley. After all, we're all thieves according to you and everyone in your precious kingdom, so why should I be friendly? My purpose as a student here is to learn like everyone else and prove to your rulers here that us Gerudos are not what all perceive us to be...its your choice to accept the truth or not. Now release me. Risking expulsion is not something I want to do."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link glared at him for a bit longer before letting him go. In a sense he was right. How did he know if the Gerudo guy was here from some mission? He might truly be here for school. It wasn't right for him to accuse Sheikah consistently when he had no proof. The only thing he had was a bad feeling and that was hardly reason enough to accuse him. Link sighed softly before looking away with an embarrassed blush. He was acting so rudely and that wasn't really like him. "I'm sorry..." He said before opening his door and leaving with his things. The least that Link could do is give him a chance. He was giving every other person here a chance, so there is no reason why he can't do the same for Sheikah.

Link looked around to see that Zelda was absent. She must've went to class already. He looked at the clock to see that he was almost late. He couldn't be late on today of all days. Link waved a 'follow me' to everyone hoping they would get the memo and come with him to class. He finally made it to class minutes later to see Zelda already sitting at her desk. She left pretty early. Link smiled softly. That's something he could admire. Early attendance. Just shows how much education means to someone. He sat next to Zelda and wrote her a note. 'Sorry for being so cold in the beginning, I don't really warm up to new people quickly.' Link was basically bouncing in his seat. He was so ready for class to start. He sat patiently for his classmates, knowing that were going to be almost late. Most of his classmates were like that.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda looked around at the empty class room and sighed." Am I the only one that cares about learning." she said as she looked down at her desk. She smiled as she looked closely at the desk. She had never really known how it felt like to be "normal" and for once, she sort of felt like she was. she looked around the classroom to study how school classrooms looked. Finally, Zelda saw link walk into the room. Her eyes followed him as he came to sit next to her. She smiled at him as she took the note from his hand. she quickly opened it and read the words inside. Zelda closed the note and set it in her book bag. she looked back up at link and smiled widely. "No worries." she said with a reassuring smile. Her smiled quickly turned to a frown. "My apologies, But i don't think i caught your name?" she said as she smiled slightly.}

Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

Link looked at Zelda with a smile before opening his mouth only to close it slowly and frown. He wanted to speak to her, but it seems that he could only speak to Sheikah. Then again he only spoke to him because he didn't feel 100% percent comfortable around him, but still. He wanted to speak with others. Better now then never. He opened his mouth once again only to close it moments later. Guess he has to start off with small steps. He wrote his name down on a sheet before handing it to her with a smile. Link really wanted to say more, but he would just accept that he is now having some type of communication with others.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:03 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Studying my enemies.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Classroom)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah managed to convince Link that she is here for the sole purpose of learning and hopefully the rulers of the Hylian kingdom will see that the Gerudos are a peaceful tribe, although she had not expect him to soften up so much on her to the point to apologize. Perhaps she can worry less about him trying to dig deep into her life and attempt to figure out her true purpose, but she can't be too careful about something like this. Now that he is gone, she left his room shortly after he did only to see that she was by herself. That little incident could make her tardy but she isn't too concerned about that. Its not like she is going to be late for training back in Gerudo where the punishments are harsh. Punishment for being late in school is probably nothing worse than detention. Still, she made sure to pick up her sack that held her school supplies and quickly made her way to the classroom before class began. Only Link, Zelda and several unfamiliar and unimportant classmates were present. As much as she wanted to be by herself right now, she knew that just wasn't possible because of two things: Mr. Tingle most likely wanted the groups he assigned to stay together and no matter where she sat, it seems like her Malek persona will always be admired by the female students. The necessary evil here from Sheikah's perspective is to sit somewhat close to Link and Zelda, about two desks away. After all, the other members of the group will have to sit near them as well so she might as well give them the other seats close by. Lets see what she can learn about her enemies today.

""

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid watched as people started heading out, and after a bit of convincing from Tael, he followed after them. Floating into the room, Skull Kid noticed that a few people had already arrived, taking his seat he took a better look around. Tael flew around him ready to spot anything or anyone that he might act out at. The last thing he wanted right now was for Skull Kid to go casting curses on random people. Tael spotted the people from the house a little way off, they seemed to be conversing with one another. Turning his attention back onto Skull Kid he let out a small sigh seeing him toying around with a pencil.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

{Zelda watched with a confused look as Link struggled to speak. She smiled at him as he handed her the letter. she smiled brightly as she opened it and read the name. "Link." she said as she looked back up at him."Well, that's a wonderful name." she said as she smiled widely at him. Zelda turned back to the note as she folded it nicely. she set it into her book bag, she pulled out her textbooks she brought from home in hope that the teacher may use them. Zelda has always loved to learn since she was little. She never needed help because she learned on her own. She knew pretty much everything you can learn, but she still wanted to come to this school to maybe help or learn things she hadn't before. Zelda sighed as she took out her pencil. she was ready and anxious to learn.}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

Link watched as some other students and some familiar faces walked into the room and sat down. 'Its about time' He thought sourly before looking back at Zelda. He smiled when she said that he had a nice name. She was really nice. He still has no idea how she got grouped with a bunch of outcasts such as himself, but he wasn't arguing. It was nice to have someone who was optimistic around. Everyone else was really to themselves, but he can't really talk about them since he is the same way. The tragedies. Link pulled out his note book ready to learn something other than communications.

Link and everyone else in the classroom was waiting for about another 10 minutes before the teacher came in. He groaned softly, but was a little surprised when he didn't see Mr. Tingle come in. Instead he saw an elf like himself walk into the room. Only his skin was blue. He had a harp in one hand and a sword in another. With another pair on his back. Why is there a new teacher? What happened to Mr. Tingle? Even though he was annoying, he had kinda grown to tolerate him. The male teacher walked in and stood behind his desk. "I'm your teacher of the day. My name is Silent or Sensei. Do not call me mister. I will run you into the ground if you do." He said and most of the class sweatdropped.

"I will be your physical training teacher, so all of this paper and pencils...get rid of them. Tuesday is physical day. Friday is physical education. That will be the day where you will need your books and what not. Now! Everyone get up. I want the boys on the left and the girls on the right." He said watching everyone get up and walk to their respective sides. Link made his way over to the left before folding his arms. Silent looked at them both before ordering them about going into the dressing rooms and getting changed into their P.E. clothes. "Hurry up we don't have all day. You have 3 minutes to be dressed and out side standing in two separate lines!! Lets move it!!" He said before making his way outside. Link quickly made his way to the boy's locker room and changed into his clothes. He threw his clothes into the locker and ran outside to see a few other students lined up in front of Silent waiting for the others to get here.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid watched as a new teacher walked in and was immediately ticked off by the man's attitude. Adults always think they can control everything Skull Kid thought to himself a bit irritated. As the teacher had instructed Skull Kid resentfully joined the boys on the left side before following them into the changing rooms. After a short argument with Tael, Skull Kid had changed and headed out, joining his classmates.

He turned the orange eyes of his mask onto the teacher for a moment before looking at the other kids, trying to take his mind off of the adult standing before them. He spotted Link not far off and decided to move a bit closer. At least having a kid he knew around would help keep him a bit calmer. He still didn't really know Link very well, but Link had communicated with him, which was more than most people did.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

{Zelda tapped her pencil on the desk as she grew impatient. She sighed as she looked up. She quickly turned to a noise in the doorway of the classroom. She saw a blue skinned elf in the door way making his way to the front of the class. Zelda smiled widely." Finally, we can learn." Zelda whispered to her self. She examined the tall blue elf. "" Why dose he need all that stuff."" she thought to herself as she looked at the swords he was carrying. Suddenly the mood when bad as the blue elf opened his mouth. "" Well greetings to you too."" she thought as she rolled her eyes. "I guess that means no learning." she said as she sighed getting up out of her desk and made her way to the girl's locker room as was demanded by the teacher. She made her way to the locker with her name on it. "Cute." She said as she smiled at the small locker. She opened it and looked inside. There was some small shorts and a plain tee. She shrugged as she pulled out her clothing. "This will do." she said to herself as she pulled off her dress. She slipped on her Gym clothes and put her hair into a pony tail. she shoved her dress into her locker and made her way outside. Zelda looked around at the field and smiled. she saw link and silent standing in the middle. She made her way over and stood on the girls side. She awaited the next task. }

OXPerfectpixieXO

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:21 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Physical training...this is will be perfect to see what my enemies are capable of◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Field Outside School)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah continued to wait ignoring her female admirers until the teacher came in. Wait...that's not Mr. Tingle. Who is this guy? According to what this blue skin elf had to say, it appeared that the teachers change depending on the day of the week. Today's activities involve physical exercise, so the one who prefers to be known as Silent or Sensei is their assigned teacher in all things physical. He spoke in a similar manner that she is accustomed to back in Gerudo Valley so she wasn't intimidated at all by this man. Still, she got up from her desk and made her way to the line on the left before going to the locker room with all the boys. She is fortunate that her bandages conceal not only her chest but also below her as if she were wearing boxer shorts. The only exception being that her "boxers" were made of bandages, which concealed the fact that she is woman. If anybody looked at her as she was changing, all they see is male whose chest, lower area, wrists and some of his fingers wrapped in bandages along with a turban and shawl that covered his face with the exception of one red eye and part of his hair. In her locker she would find her special request uniform due to a skin condition. Most uniforms consisted of a short sleeve shirt and shorts, but hers has long sleeves that cover up to her wrists and pants. In case the teacher would ask why she is wearing different clothes than her classmates, she had a note signed by the head of the school and doctor that gave her permission. Once she was dressed, she joined her classmates outside where their teacher was impatiently waiting. Today her mission truly begins. Hopefully today her enemies will reveal all she needs to know about them.

""

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Silent watched as everyone lined up in an organized fashion. He looked at Sheikah with a raised eye brow before snatching the note out of her hand. He looked at him once again before nodding his head. "Alright class!! Tod-!" He was stopped mid sentence when a group of a few females and males asked for him to wait. "Class!! Meet the late group!! This is a warning to everyone who is late." He said before looking at the group of students. Leaning down to get nice and close to their faces, he began speaking. "So you all thought it was okay to be late, hmm? GET YOUR ASSES OUT ON THE TRACK AND RUN FIVE MILES. AND YOU BETTER BE DONE BEFORE I FINISH MY 2 MINUTE LULLABY!! GET MOVING!!!" He yelled loudly at the students as they scrambled over each other to get to the track.

A teacher came by after he finished his yelling to tell him about a new student. Silent looked at the student, before looking at Link. Were they related some how? They had similar looks and names. Deciding not to ponder for too long, he shrugged his shoulders. "Alright class it seems to me as that we have a new student. Everyone meet Dark Link. He goes by the name Dark, which is good because I don't want any confusion. Dark Link go line up over with the other boys." He said facing the teacher again. Link looked over at Dark Link and couldn't believe his eyes. Why the heck was he even here? Did he like to torment him? Link continued to glare at Dark Link and was about to argue with him when he saw Silent turning back to face them.

Silent turned towards his class and smiled. "That isn't the worst of it, but its a start of it. So what I am going to test today is your abilities. I'm going to test your strength, your wisdom, and courage. Each of you will be separated in groups. While one group is being tested by me, the other groups will be doing push ups. Once I'm done with the first group then I'll call another group to me. The following groups will then be doing situps until the next group is called. I'll be assigning the groups." A young girl groaned softly and was given a death glare by Silent. Silent pointed towards the track never leaving eye contact with the girl, and she made her way to the track as well. Silent assigned everyone into groups. Of course Link, Zelda, Skull Kid, Sheikah and Dark Link was in the same group. Link rolled his eyes at being in the same groups. And to put a cherry on top he had to do each exercise until it was their turn.

First exercise everyone had to do was push ups. Push ups were not that hard for Link, but after doing 75 non stop, he was borderline exhausted. The next exercise was situps. Those were easy enough. He loved doing situps. The 3rd exercise was lunges which was then followed by squat thrusts and six inches. Finally Silent called upon them to come forth. Link was sweating and panting softly, but tried his best not to show everyone that he was exhausted. He was excited about physical training, but he didn't think it'd be this crazy. Silent stood and looked at the 5 of them. Silent motioned them to follow him into a weapon sanctuary. There was all types of weapons sitting on the shelves polished and ready to be used. "You five. Have extraordinary auras. I'm going against the rules and giving you each a weapon to use now. I'm sure you all will past my expectations." He said before handing each one a unique weapon of their own. Link received a new and more refined sword. It had a purple handle and had the same symbol as his birthmark on his hand. Link was looking at his sword with admiration. He looked over to see that Dark Link was receiving the same sword, but it had a black handle instead. Zelda and Sheikah received a very unique bow and arrow. He handed Skull kid a five horned trumpet. "Go outside and practice using your new weapon. Don't go out of control, but practice becoming one with it. I'll be checking on you all in just a moment." he said walking the students out to the field before checking on the other groups. Link looked at his sword before practicing with it. It was very similar to his previous sword, but this was more heavier and contained a lot more power. So it was a little hard to manage at first, but he began to get used to the swings in a matter of minutes.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

{Zelda giggled a little as the late group was punished. "Thats what they get.Being late to learn." She said as she turned back to the teacher. She listened as he barked orders at everyone. She looked over at Dark Link as he was announced. She looked at him confused for a second."Whats going on?" she asked herself. She shrugged her solders. Her attention was brought back to silent. She was not used to this kind of treatment, But she knew that if she wanted to be normal she would have to put up with it. She sighed as she made her way over to her group made up of Link, Sheikah , Dark Link , and Skull Kid. She did as she was told and did her Push ups, Sit ups, Lunges, and squat thrusts with no problem.Even though Zelda was seen as the little prissy princess with a sliver spoon in her mouth, She was not at all the stereo type she was given. When Zelda was finished, She hurd silent call them over. She jogged over to silent and waited as the others walked over. She listened as Silent explained there next task. he wanted them to weapon train? Well Zelda was well versed in that. She took her bow and arrows and walked away from everyone. she examined her bow. It was very detailed and looked like it had a lot of power. She practiced pulling the bow string and nocking the arrow. }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 am
Dark was quiet only quietly thanking Silent after preforming the exercises coming out in only a slight sweat, taking the sword he walked a little apart from the group and spun it in his hand drawing it and putting the sheathe on his hip before going though basic drills slowly working on moving faster and with more power  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 am
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid cast a glance at Tael as the teacher gave them the instructions, but didn't say anything, knowing that the fairy would know exactly what he was thinking. Following his group over to the side and casually did the exercises not really all that interested in them. Then it was their turn to be assessed by the teacher. Floating slightly behind the others, Skull Kid followed them to where the teacher was waiting.

He let out a small chuckle when he said that they would be getting weapons and watched as he handed out certain ones to his group. When it was his turn, the teacher handed him a strange instrument of five horns, the ends all connecting and lead to a single mouthpiece. Curiously looking over the instrument he let out another chuckle Scared to give me an actual weapon? he thought to himself. He could feel something off about the instrument, a power of sorts, but still couldn't help the thought.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff