Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Life After Amity [Shun/Xiu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:30 pm
"Hardly. They were at war. I do not know if things were always in a state of war, but the period in which I had witnessed certainly was."

Shun finished up his cake, then sighed once more. The worse case scenario basically meant the end for them all. One way or another. That could mean being wiped from existence, or... well. He recalled that vision where Halloween had been turned into cattle for the horsemen.

"I am careful. But some risks must be taken."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:41 pm
She had been hopeful, but wasn't surprised to hear that things had been far from peaceful. Considering the state of the factions now that only seemed to be expected, she supposed. "So basically, it was how things are now...except ten times worse?" There wasn't much love between the three factions in present time, but having everyone living in the same place at once sounded like it was just asking for trouble.

Crossing her arms, the ghoul sighed but focused her eyes on his. "I know there's not much I can do as a cafe owner, but I try to stay close to the students at Amity and I can still fight. If there's anything at all that I can do to help, you know where to find me."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:45 pm
"Far worse. The creatures of shadow were working with the horsemen and trying to kill the knights. They had them under siege. Merlin was posing as one of them... ended up showing his true colors at the end," he stated before pausing, "He also implied that he was the one who had given the knights their weapons of power in the first place."

"And of course, Xiu."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:55 pm
Well now, didn't that sound...promising. The additional information only made her all the more anxious about the promised "war" and what that would involve. Xiu's brain was starting to feel a little overloaded from everything she had learned today; there were happy things like knowing Shun was doing well and his marriage to Mitsu, but this whole legacy thing just planted a seed of worry in her chest.

But she was glad to have learned about it. At least now if--when--something happened, she wouldn't be completely caught off guard.

"That tidbit about the weapons coming from Merlin is both fascinating and concerning at the same time," she said, smiling weakly, "Guessing they weren't kind enough to give you guys an ETA on this war thing? Could be within the next minute or in a few years time for all we know?"

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 pm
Slowly, Shun shook his head.

"I wish that would have been given. But unfortunately, no. It was a vague warning. I am not even certain what the war will be. Will it be us against the horsemen and hunters? Or will it be all of us against the Legacies? Or something else completely?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:55 pm
"I guess that would have been too easy," she remarked dryly, running her fingers through her hair, "And you're right--there's so many unknowns right now. The only thing that we can really gather for certain is...well, we're probably going to be thrown into a battle--a really, really big one."

And the thing that scared her the most about the idea of a war was the potential causalities that it would result in. They had managed to make it through to graduation, but with constant threats springing up like this, that wasn't to say that a few of them wouldn't end up dying young.

"I'll let you know if I hear anything," she promised, glancing around the cafe, "People--especially students--tend to come and go so Gene and I tend to pick up little things here and there. I don't think anyone who marches in would know much about this upcoming war, but we'll keep our ears open anyways."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 pm
"And I will let you know of any large changes. I just hope we can find something out before it is too late."

The reaper rubbed his head at the thought, before looking towards the rest of the bakery.

"Oh... I would like to buy a cake. To bring back for Mitsu."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:48 am
"Thank you, I'd appreciate that." Xiu smiled faintly, though it grew when the topic took a change for the better. Rising in her seat, the baku glanced over at the refrigerated display case.

"Yes, of course! Don't worry about buying one, aniki--I'd be happy to just give you one to bring Mitsu." Holding up her index finger to indicate that she'd be just a second, Xiu scurried off to pack up a cake, her fingers moving with swift, practiced ease as she tied a ribbon atop the box. After setting it in a bag, she slid in a container of tea too and then returned to the reaper's side.

"Here we go!"

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 am
Shun raised his brow at that.

"Are you certain? You are running a business, after all."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 pm
Xiu held a hand up.

"Shhh. Take the free cake and tea, aniki."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm
"Fine."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:18 pm
"Good," Xiu grinned, thrusting the out bag at him, "What's the point of having a friend who owns a cafe when you don't get freebies, hmm? You and Mitsu are welcome here anytime."

She smiled warmly, and then laughed as she tapped at her obi where she kept her phone. "And I'm deeefinitely going to get you guys that wedding gift, so expect a call from me within the next few weeks so that you can pick it up or I can drop it off."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 pm
"Yeah, yeah," Shun sighed as he got up with his little package. The Reaper soon dipped his head towards Xiu, "You take care of yourself, Oyakatta-Sama."

And with that, he went on off.

There may have been a few seeds left behind on the table.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 pm
She puffed out her cheeks at the nickname, but otherwise gave him a warm goodbye.

Then she looked at the table.

"..................jackdamnit, aniki."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items