Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
~Simply In Love, HS RP~(Open//Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Haku had stepped aside to allow the male passed and walked behind him back into the bedroom area. He jumped into his bed and ran his left hand carelessly through his long red hair. He sipped away at his bottle of water and did his best not to take in the increasingly tantalizing smell of the soup Minori was making. Haku was a bit irritated and hungry but he wouldn't accept anything he didn't earn unless it was given by someone he pleasured on the regular. Even as Minori reentered the room to offer him some, he waved him off. "Oh no, I've eaten already, thank you." He nodded before leaning back against his blankets and laying on his arms crossed behind his head.

Today had been rather depressing and sleeping now was nothing more than a buzzkill. Perhaps Haku was waiting for his 'love at first sight' kind of deal. It was childish to think that would actually be the case and perhaps it was his ignorance that made this very night seem so lonely and boring. It was the first night though, a world of possibilities awaited him and luckily the rest of his year would involve Minor. He seemed cold and awful but maybe that was attributed to cold ridges across an otherwise warm personality.

Well, the worst that could happen would be that Minori would never be his one, and that would be fine with him. Either way it was time for bed and Haku was tired of his existence. He scooted back only slightly, his rather large body finding it difficult to maneuver before settling in beneath his covers. His first goal after classes tomorrow would be to check the library, he wanted a certain book his father recommended. His instrument would be here tomorrow as well. It took a bit of thought but eventually he closed his eyes, not actually sleeping but, resting. As a pleasantry... "Goodnight, Minori..." He mused, smiling lightly at the feeling of saying the young male's name. It was obvious that this year would be a lot of fun.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Ouch, I suppose the winter semester came early~?

Where: My dorm room. II With: A ridiculously cold Minori. II Feeling: Just...tired now.

User Image

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image

"Dox y o u xfeel lucky, punk?"

M a r i a nxxxA r c

Seventeen|Likes:Fighting,Science,English,Motorcycles,Storms,Adventures|Dislikes:Art,Bullies,Being Bored,Food that is too Sweet

Marian looked at him curiously as he spoke, seeming a little odd about the question, but she shook it off. "Well, you can consider me the first, then." She said with a grin. If she was going to be stuck with him the rest of the year, they might as well be on good terms, and in Marian's mind, everyone needed a friend.

She nodded then, in response to him stating he was going to change. In the few moments it took him, Marian had finished putting away her things, and set her motorcycle helmet and keyring on the desk on her side of the room. When he came back out, Marian grabbed her own pajamas, a towel, and some toiletries. "I'm gonna go ahead and take my shower tonight. Be back in a few." She announced, going into the bathroom herself.

When she was finished with her practically boiling shower, Marian did her best to dry the mane of blonde hair she had, and got ready for bed. She came back out in athletic shorts and a tank top, and threw her own dirty clothes into her own hamper, then hopped onto her bed. "I'll probably get up fairly early tomorrow, just to warn you. I want to go for a ride before class." She grinned, grabbing her keys off the desk and jingling them in the air for a moment.

"W e l l xdo ya??"

I'm in ☞ Dorm room 107
I'm With ☞ Ryu
O.range O.rangutan C.olony ☞

-KooL-LiSa-

ericsowow

Garden of Wisteria

Phoenix347

Anglespirit

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:02 pm
Maxy Wexerg
Minori Toru
Where biggrin orm room #109.

User Image

"He's already going to sleep? This baka...He should eat alittle something first.'' he thought.''Y-You better not be lying to me....I mean it won't do you any good to go to bed hungry.A-And that's the most annoying feeling to have to deal with when your sleepy.So if your hungry,get up and go eat some of that soup....It's too much for me to eat by myself anyway.Your not going to make me feel guilty for not offering you food.'' he said,blushing lightly.He wasn't sure why he was.He didn't have feelings for the male.Or at least he didn't think he did.He had never even had a crush on someone before.He then got himself a bowl of soup.He sat the bowl on his own bed before taking another bowl out of his bag as well as a spoon that was from some restaurant,it's label on the plastic that the spoon was packaged in.He sat the bowl on the male's chest.He then tapped the male's forehead with the spoon abit.''You should at least eat alittle of it.I went through the trouble of making it and I'm a pretty decent cook.And even if you went out to eat,you probably have room to eat alittle by now.'' He said,still blushing lightly and leaving the wrapped spoon to rest across the male's forehead.He blushed abit more,seeing the male better.He looked like one of those really good looking people that you were surprised to see in a high school setting instead of on tv.He sat back on his bed and got a package of crackers from his bag.He opened them then added some to his soup before setting the tube of crackers on the male's nightstand.He then sat back on his bed and started quietly eating his soup.''He's probably just some guy that flirts with everybody.I shouldn't be blushing cause I have no reason to.'' he thought as he ate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

There was once a time when Haku believed more in the practical than he did anything. He worked for what he deserved and was denied what he didn't earn. Kindness was for people who spent years clawing their way up relationship ladders. Who knew it would take a rather violent outburst and Minori to teach him to believe in the fantasy once again.

The stuttering was enough to transform Haku's smile into a rather handsome smirk but the unflappable kindness of the once cold roommate was enough to warm his heart and force his eye's open. The sudden heat against his blanketed chest was enough to warm his muscles and the soft tap against his forehead almost made him embrace the adorable male right then! Instead he silently reveled in the site of seeing his crimson cheeks and rose to take the wrapped spoon into his hands and the bowl into his lap.

It didn't take long before a few of the male's crackers were placed by him also, on his nightstand. He watched with calculating eyes as the male fled to his bed and began eating. He was still blushing and moving as if Haku was breathing down his neck. The redhead lowered his smirk to a casual smile, his tired eye's looking down to the food before grabbing the crackers, he decided to acquiesce.

He crumbled a few stacked crackers into his hands and lowered them into the hot mixture before taking his spoon and digging in. It was spectacular, it was nothing like the plain cans of soup Haku was accustomed to. Of course he wasn't too surprised, the darkest part of Haku's mind was already picturing Minori as an adorable housewife...

He was quick to shake those boyish thoughts from his mind though and continue to eat. "Thank you Minori, that was delicious." He stood, stretching his body slowly with bowl in hand before looking to Minori with the most sinful of smiles across his lips. "You saved me from my nightmares tonight, now I'll have you to dream about. For that, you have my utmost gratitude." His gaze was still locked on the male but his confidence in saying such things was too palpable for reality.

With the bowl in hand he walked into the kitchen. Haku had managed to procure a few sponges as well as dish cleaner, a simple thing he didn't mind handling. He began rinsing out and washing his own bowl as well as the pot Minori had cooked with. He managed also to save any leftovers in small plastic bowls before putting them in the fridge... Haku wouldn't be able to sleep if he had Minori cook something so delicious only to have him worry about cleaning afterwards...he was a gentleman above all else.

Those crimson cheeks suit him, I'll have to do my best to make sure they stay...

Where: My dorm room. II With: A rather adorable new version of Minori. II Feeling: Satiated and thankful, if not a bit enchanted...

User Image

Marceline-chan

Maxy Wexerg

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:18 pm
Maxy Wexerg
Minori Toru

User Image

About the time Minori had finished his soup,he heard the male thank him.''Don't be silly....I didn't do anything but tell you to eat dinner.'' he said.He had gotten a bottle of water from his bag when he heard the male again.''Tsk.G-Go back to the model magazine t-that you came out of and s-save your romantic pick up lines for someone else.I'm sure you say that to everybody.'' he said,flustered as the male stared at him.He looked away from Haku as the red haired male went into the kitchen.Minori drank some of his water before sitting it on his nightstand.He heard him washing something,likely his bowl.He sat his bowl aside and stood up then walked into the kitchen when he heard a pot being cleaned.His blushing was replaced with surprise to see the male cleaning the pot for him.''Y-You don't have to clean it.I-I can handle that.Go back to sleep or something.You were sleepy,weren't you? Go to bed.B-Besides,I'm not going to pay you back for cleaning it.'' He said shyly,feeling abit guilty that he was cleaning the pot for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 am
10 PM
Announcement
"Lights Out...."

ericsowow
Garden of Wisteria
Phoenix347
Anglespirit
DragonChild09
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Maxy Wexerg
Marceline-chan

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am
Maxy Wexerg
Minori Toru

User Image

Minori checked the time on his phone.It was exactly 10:00pm.He didn't know if this meant he would have to go to sleep at ten or simply turn the lights off but he had too much homework to do to go to bed an hour earlier than he was used to.He didn't know how he was going to focus as well as normal since his dorm mate acted like he came from some romantic tv show drama-not that he had a problem with it.It was interesting and charming that the male was so shamelessly romantic.It wasn't how that he saw others act and he found it somewhat intriguing.If the male wasn't already popular with the other students,it wouldn't be long before he was.He didn't know fully what the 10pm lights out time meant but he at least bothered turned off the front lights in the main room,leaving the kitchen light on.He then returned to the male.''Haku,you really don't have to clean it.Don't you have better things to do than clean it? I mean there's classes to do homework for,a class schedule to memorize,and don't you have to go flirt with people or something? I was just going to put the pot in the fridge to save the soup for later but I can wash the pot later.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

Minori's parting words were enough to make washing the dishes an even more pleasurable experience. The quiet young mouse that seemed so cold earlier was truly blossoming and Haku's smile was just a small testament to the fireworks of happiness occurring beneath his calm and quiet movements. The smaller male seemed unsatisfied with the silent response and was quick to follow Haku into the kitchen.

"You need not pay be back Minori, you're fantastic cooking was enough to force me into your slavery." His words were all too shameless and silly, almost as if he were trying to incite responses from the dark haired male.

Haku had finished cleaning his bowl and the pot before the male had returned. He had dried them and put them away before Minori even made his way in to continue his lecture. Haku had already put the leftovers in separate plastic containers, leaving as little work for Minori as possible. Minori seemed hooked on the taller male though, he didn't wish to leave him alone, which was something Haku could easily get used to. Without saying a word the red haired male turned from Minori, turning off the kitchen lights and leaving the two in newborn darkness...

Haku leaned forward, his breath hot against Minori's neck before he reached up to whisper something into his ear. "Perhaps you'd prefer I kept all of my flirting focused on you?" He paused, his bodies warmth so close but never touching Minori. "I look forward to our time together...Kanpeki-kun..." Finally Haku leaned back and passed the male, moving with his hands buried in his pockets before he made it back to his bed and sat down.

Must you continue to interest me? Step lightly...Minori.

Where: My dorm room. II With: A flustered Minori. II Feeling: Satisfied...

User Image

Marceline-chan

Maxy Wexerg

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:37 am
Maxy Wexerg
Minori Toru

User Image

Minori blushed lightly.''It was just some soup,silly.There's no need to make a big deal about it...'' he said.He was surprised the male had finished with the pot so quickly.He watched as the male didn't say anything and went to turn off the light.After he did,Minori assumed he had went to his bed or something.He was going to get his bowl to rinse it.However,even though he couldn't see the male because his eyes were still adjusting to the darkness,he could hear the male's footsteps get closer.He blushed red at the male's question and how close the male was to him.And it didn't help that the male called him perfect.He hoped the male couldn't tell that his face was as red as a tomato.He was far too flustered to speak at first.''N-No.I-I d-don't care what you do.G-Go back t-to t-the romantic tv drama you walked out of.I-I'm sure t-their missing their lead male actor.'' He said.He was relieved the male then returned to his bed.He heard the flirtatious male sit on his bed and went to rinse his bowl.He left it filled with water in the sink then went to his bed.He felt around his bag for his laptop and chargers.He took them out then plugged in his phone and laptop.He then got out one of his books and opened his laptop,the light from it revealing that there was still a noticeable blush on his face.He went on the internet to check the weather for tomorrow then started on his eventual homework.Unless the male had gained a crush on him already,he had to just be messing with him.And even if the male said he liked him,he didn't even know him.He tried to focus on answering the questions but he couldn't help but think about the male's romantic words.They would of sounded cheesy and fake if someone else had said them,but Haku had a talent for making them sound true and have emotion behind them.He couldn't of actually meant them,right? He had to just be joking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

Haku was beginning to amuse himself with Minori's musings. Did he believe that Haku's words were anything more than honesty in motion? Haku had learned long ago that saying things with even a hint of ill intent was nothing but a coming waste of his time. He would never allow himself that luxury again in terms of social interaction. He did enjoy the idea of Minori's fantasy though, what if Haku were simply a romantic god brought forth to woo the unsuspecting bookworm? How the redhead would love whisking him away into his arms and sharing a bed, the whole nine yards! 'Twas an amazing thought. For now the sinful redhead decided to keep to himself, quietly smiling in the darkness of the room as Minori shuffled about. Romantic TV actor? Perhaps he wasn't too far off.

Haku's body felt light, happily satiated as well as warm. He enjoyed teasing the blushing boy and being able to see that flustered face in the darkness was enough to make him smile. He could see Minori's face thanks to the blaring light coming from his laptop. Haku was one to act first, so perhaps he already had a fondness in his heart for his roommate. Right now though, Minori was nothing but a possibility. He would watch over the defenseless looking rabbit and do his best to be a wolf in sheeps clothing for him.

"Don't stay up too late Minori..." He spoke, his deep voice cutting through their silence. "Good night..." It was a shame, but Haku wasn't one to stay up too late unless he was sharing his bed with someone. He had to rip his gaze from Minori as he turned and covered himself once again. Should the male have anything else to say, Haku would listen...but for now, it was definitely bedtime.

This cold outlook just got a lot warmer, not that I'll complain...

Where: My dorm room. II With: Minori. II Feeling: Tired...

User Image

Marceline-chan

Maxy Wexerg

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:29 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
- Shou Tamashi -xxx
╚════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

After the curfew sounded, Shou got a text about the rest of his luggage arriving. He ran out of the room to grab the bags and get back in the dorm before 9, and continued unpacking. His room mate still had her headphones on and blasting music, he thought it was pointless to try and have a conversation at this rate. Even with lights out Shout changed and laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling with his head resting on his hands. New school, but no plans to make new friends. Once they year was done he was heading back home. He looked over to the one person he was most likely to talk to constantly, only to find her looking back. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image
♩♪♫♬ Kyoko Usagi ♬♫♪♩
~♬Female♬17♬Senoir♬~
Hesitated, not knowing what to say -Finally he speaks... wonder whats his deal- She sits up from her bed and looks at her roommate. "Oh its nothing, just wondering what your name is... Care to share?" She takes out both her headphones and pauses her music. "As you may know already, my name is Kyoko, and out of another curiosity why did you come to this school?" She sees the other kid doesn't look to happy like he wants to be here, -Wonder what kind of guy he is... Just maybe...-
OOC:

Phoenix347

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:36 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
- Shou Tamashi -xxx
╚════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Shou Tamashi." he replied as he turned to look back up at the ceiling. He didn't want to get any more acquainted than necessary, although the girl seemed to be acting the opposite of how she was before lights out. Of course he knew her name was Kyoko since the woman spoke of only one other person in the room. "Parents wanted me to try and make friends, and this town's closer to home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Gavin had barely touched her, his hand on her mid back as he reached past, when she recoiled backward in a panic. Head on her knees, hands over her head and she was shaking like a leaf. Having grown up on bases, he had seen plenty of returning soldiers and veterans with PTSD. Uncle Jim, not his uncle but he knew the man better than anyone that he might be blood related to aside from his father, had taken him to see fireworks one Fourth of July with some of the guys. Corp. Reese, recently returned from Serbia, ended up hitting the ground when the first firework went off. For a little while, that young soldier wasn’t there at the pier with them anymore, he was back in the war, under fire.

Whatever Rin was reliving right now, he had triggered it by touching her. Which made him feel like s**t because it was him that she related to whatever, more like ‘whoever’, had hurt her before. It was hard, his first instinct was to put his hand on her shoulder, but he drew back. Standing a step back, giving her space, he just waited for her to come through her tortured memory. When she looked up, the foggy distance receding from her eyes as the world came back into focus, she seemed embarrassed. Her eyes on the floor, she thanked him, which made his eyebrow arch. She had no need to thank him. His attempt at helping had only scared her.

Stammering, she was trying to explain but clearly uncomfortable. Her eyes were still glued on the floor. ”Look, you don’t need to apologize to me. Or explain… Stuff happened. Obviously. Let’s just-“

”Lights Out.” The loudspeaker interrupted rudely. Gavin growled in disgust, rolling his eyes. This was going to take a while to get used to.

”Let’s just,” he began again. ”go to bed. Try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is a new day.” Turning, he walked slowly across the room to the light switch, giving her time to get to bed before he switched off the lights. Padding across the room in the darkness, he misjudged where the his nightstand was, his foot hitting it hard. ”Gah! Son of a –mmMMm ah! I’m fine! It’s fine!
Just broke off two of my toes.” Gavin grumbled as he shuffled over to bed. Hoping that his cursing hadn’t upset Rin. Dropping into bed, he laid back, throwing his arm over his eyes. There was a lot he had to learn to adjust to around here.  

Garden of Wisteria

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces