Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:13 pm
Rather than ask any of his pokémon nicely to move out of the way, Clancy simply used the pokéballs (more things he apparently could use just fine) to retrieve both of them without a word...

Cobalt was -just- about to say something, as well, before she was sucked up into the red light of the pokéball.

"Yeah! I'm bloody sure alright!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 pm
Lex watched as Clancy recalled his pokemon, and gave a slight sigh and marked it as a partial plus. At least he knew how to use a pokeball.

"Alright then, Glit if you would?" He called and grinned as his Serperior settled next to the door raising her tail like a flag. "On the signal, Go!" He called, grabbing the chair wheels and pushed off as the tail gave a snap towards the floor.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:24 pm
Clancy was actually, slightly slow to take off, cursing as his hand slipped and he didn't /quite/ get the kind of push he wanted... Lagging behind Lex, he knew he wasn't going to win, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to moan, whine, and accuse Lex of starting 'too bloody quick' to, at least, pretend he hadn't quite lost like he was going to...

"Oi! Ya bloody cheat!" Clancy called, rolling after the other grunt as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:14 pm
"Of course I am! I'm a Rocket aren't I?" Lex called out and for good measure blew a raspberry at Clancy as he kept gripping the wheels and pushing forward. This was actually rather fun.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:25 pm
Clancy grumbled and tried to put more speed on.

"Ya bloody smart arse..."

He cursed and continued to grumble, even more annoyed that, of course, he had to concede to the point that Lex had just made...

They were Rockets...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 pm
"Of course I am! I'm a mammal." Lex quipped as he rolled closer to his pokemon.

Glit chuckled and shifted Roulette out to really make them live up to the name Rocket.

Roulette giggled, sliding out onto the floor and uses her tail to hook around Clancy's middle, stopping him flat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm
"Oi! What the bloody 'ell!? Gerra outa the bloody way ya flamin' fancy worms!" Clancy protested as he met the barrier, and tried to reverse to go around them.
"Ya bloody streaks are interferin' wi' me vehicle!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:56 pm
Lex turned around, looking back and laughed. "Roulette, its not like I needed your help."

Roulette smiled, craning down and uncoiled giving Clancy a helpful little push forward. <> She teased.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:51 pm
"... Oooh! Good point ya little wormy scamp!" Clancy realized, and thrust down on the wheel rims as hard as he could to pull away and try to catch, or even pass, the other grunt as fast as he could.

"Y're gonna eat my flamin' dust now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm
"I'm trying not to make the joke that comment deserves." Lex really, really wasn't as he twisted his chair back into position and rejoined the race, ending up a touch behind Clancy but that was alright.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
"Bloody told ya!" Clancy declared, punching the air, then wincing at the movement, and also widening his eyes in panic... He'd been turning when he'd taken his hand off to punch the air and now his chair was unbalanced.
For just a moment it looked as though he'd right himself... and then the chair simply fell sideways, spilling the redhead awkwardly half in/half out of the toppled wheelchair.
"Help! Man overboard!" Clancy yelped, feeling horribly like a toppled-over squirtle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 pm
"I... pffhsss." Lex laughed as Clancy felled over, slowing his wheelchair to take in the toppled over grunt. "You alright?" He asked, looking down at the wreck. "Can you move at all?"

Strongarm trotted over and helpfully shoved her face down besides Clancy exclaiming.<>

Lex snickered again. ""Tron? If you could give him a bit of help?" He asked, shifting to offer Clancy a hand. "Got to get you out of that mess first."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 pm
"Yaaaah! Y'r dinosaurs tryna eat me!" Clancy complained as he found Strongarm's face suddenly close to his own.
Well.
He could /probably/ get up if he really tried, but it would be painful and he hadn't actually been putting /real/ effort into dispelling the atrophy in his legs -just- yet, and now his arm hurt too...
He stared at Lex's hand.
"I can't! I'm bloody stuck!" At least he was only in a minor panic and didn't look to be in /too/ much pain really... At least, no more than might have been expected considering his injuries so he almost certainly hadn't rebroken anything. It hadn't been a very grand fall after all, Clancy was just quite whiny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm
Yoketron rolled his eyes and started to slide the wheel chair back and off the fallen grunt. <>

"Strongarm, come on dear one. It is a bit rude to get into someone face." Lex carefully pushed against her flank since Clancy was being a big baby. "'Tron's getting the chair off you, you big baby."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:36 pm
"Good! Take me back to the bloody 'ospital!" He, of course, meant medical, rather than an actual hospital "I'm badly injured!"

Well, it was probably more or less time for painkillers, so perhaps that's why Clancy was being a bit of a baby.. Of course... He /was/ also Clancy. So whether it was time for meds or not, he'd probably still have whined and complained. He probably would have even if he wasn't already injured...
"And don't let y'r flamin' pre'istoric beast try to bloody eat me 'gain! I'm not easy prey!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff