Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 am
"Mhmm. Definitely awkward..." Tambrey agreed; it had been awkward enough when Lu had asked her out, and she'd simply... already been involved with Rory; not 'recently returned from the dead' or dealing with any of that...
"I'm, um, sure things will go fine. Will work out. How ever you want them to." She offered, hoping it sounded either reassuring or encouraging.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:29 am
"Humm, I hope so," KO replied with a nod. "We've known one another a long time, I wouldn't want things to stay awkward forever." Fun dates and 'fun' could be enjoyable, if that was what Lex meant then that was great. If he meant something more however... well that would be more awkward. It had been a long time since he'd been in a serious relationship and he wasn't sure he wanted to be in one again, and even if he did.... Well, Lex was his friend and was hot but he didn't feel any sort of romantic draw to him.

"But enough about my awkward situation, how's your love life?" KO continued, spearing a couple of olives on the cocktail stick provided for the purpose.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:41 am
Old friends turning into love interests, or even just... well, whatever they were called when it was casual... Tambrey frowned a little, she wasn't sure she'd be able to do that; the 'casual' thing...
She suspected though, it was /probably/ an option for KO... Actually, she rather thought it was probably -the most likely option- for KO, but who knew what 'dying' might have changed...

She was glad there was no drink in her mouth when he asked the question regarding her own love life.
"Oh! Ahem. Oh, nothing much to, um, report there. Pleasant. Er. Nice. As usual. No issues."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 am
KO grinned wickedly at Tambery's sudden fluster. "Oh, nothing much to report? What a shame!" he could so easily make innuendos out of most of that but Tam didn't seem comfortable with it and so he resolved to leave her alone, teasing her would not be kind. "Well, so long as it's pleasant and you're happy. I take it discussion of your relationships isn't something you do much with your friends?" Some people were just private he supposed, or coy. Possibly coy. KO tried to imagine Tambery sharing any kind of juicy details and completely failed.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:56 am
Tambrey flushed slightly, and for the first time wondered just how much of her love life was 'out there' to be understood.
Rory was, in fact, her first -actually- serious relationship... Ever... She'd been a very different person before coming to Team Rocket and... Well, nothing had ever worked out.
Of course, now they were so busy and she barely saw him enough at all, and she /missed/ him and what they had before, but there were the complicated, newer, feelings as well...
She really wasn't one to talk about them much, and shook her head to confirm that for KO though she did add:
"Uh. I just. Well. No. I mean. Most of my friends wouldn't even be that interested..." Perhaps CJ? CJ might, she supposed, enjoy gossip, but otherwise...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:03 pm
"Oh, well, I'm interested," KO replied with a grin. "So if you ever do get the urge to share anything, or talk about anything, you know where to find me. If you'd rather I kept my nose out however I can do that too." Being in a Team - Rocket or Galactic - did tend to mean that your dating pool was strictly limited which in his experience could lead to some interesting scenarios. Keeping track of who had dated who, and who wasn't talking to who because of the above, had practically required diagrams in one of his groups of friends back in his days in Galactic.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:08 pm
Well... that was.
A lot less nerve wracking, or embarrassing; actually, that was rather nice.

"Thanks." Tambrey responded, then decided to spear an olive or two for herself, not being sure what else to say for a moment, before deciding to offer;

"Likewise. Um. For all of it." 'All of it', of course, rather 'heavy' these days, she supposed...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:12 pm
Caring about anything beyond the superficial was dangerous of course, if you cared then you were vulnerable... but it was pretty well impossible to go thought life not caring too much about anyone, and it was lonely to try to do so too. So far as he had figured it out, and KO felt he had figured it out well, you needed to strike a balance; care about a few people, and do what you could to avoid dying and also avoid them dying. It didn't always work out but that was life. Or death, as the case might be.

He smiled at Tambery and nodded understanding. "Likewise. For all of it."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out