Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
☘The Village of Hazelwood☘(A Harvest Moon RP) OPEN/Accep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?
CAN YOU GIVE ME JUST A CLUE ? IF YOUD SEND ME YOUR LOVE ITD SEND ME TO THE MOON !

Alice laughed softly as he admitted Noel waking him this morning. "Well, what do you expect when you laze around so much? You know Noel is hardworking and wants you to be too!" the female scolded him as she pointed her finger at him with a small puff of her cheeks. With a slight chuckle, she lowered her finger and continued to set up the custom bouquet. "I have been doing this since I was a little girl! You're talking to the floral princess!" Alice informed Leon as he complimented her bouquet creation skills. It was easy to do actually, you had to have an eye for detail. Gently wrapping the excess paper around the many stems of each individual flower, she tied it together with a pink ribbon. With an arrogant smile, she handed the flowers to Leon. "There you go! You're Spring gift!" she chirped as she clapped her hands together softly

✿ With: "Leon..."
✿ Where: "My shop..."
✿ OOC:

a_shiny_Flareon
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:30 am
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Tad nervous | Excited
with
Hirokumi and Cinder | Kyo and Cinder!!

As Cinder said that she had already eaten, Kyo gave a small nod his gaze turning onto Hiro who was tugging lightly on his arm. "Let's go!" he spoke excitedly ready to take off out of the shop. Hiro had only been in two places in the village, his shrine, and the cafe. Kyo smiled a bit at the deity and playfully rubbed his white hair "Alright, we can go now." Kyo said, a split second later, Hiro was already out the door. "Wa-Wait Hiro!" Kyo called after him, sure he had told Hiro to stay with them, but Kyo hadn't thought about going over the speed they would be going at, and Hiro was very, VERY fast. Looking at Cinder, obviously a bit shocked at how fast Hiro had taken off, Kyo spoke a bit quickly "Off we go then." he said before heading out after Hiro.

It hadn't taken Kyo long to catch up with Hiro, Kyo was very fit due to his training for keeping the shine protected. Snatching Hiro up, Kyo held onto him and let out a small sigh of relief "Hiro, we're going to take this a bit slower alright? You don't want to leave Cinder behind do you?" Kyo spoke calmly, not putting Hiro down. Hiro made a small pouting face for a moment before he shook his head "No, I want Cinder to be with us." Hiro spoke not even bothering to fight Kyo's hold. Turning around, Hiro still held up in his arms, Kyo looked for Cinder who shouldn't be to far behind. Once she rejoined them the group would set off.

User Image

a_shiny_Flareon

[quote"Phoenix347"]
[quote"Piltover Jinx"]
[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩ The Doc ۩

With: Ashton
Mood: By god his level of chill is over 9000!!!
Thoughts: ----------
͏
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doc shrugged"meh...just got back into town late last night, barely got a wink of sleep, but, you know...work beckons, besides it not like theirs nothing better to do." he said then sighed,"ah,well at least I'll get to see all you guys again, was missin all you work alcoholics"he said then chuckled. he then stopped as he reached the hospital doors."ahh...I'm a tad late and she's not here yet...suppose I'm not surprised, ahh well I suppose I can't say much being late as well, I do hope she remembers I returned." he said then pulled out keys and unlocked the doors to the hospital then looked ashton, and smiled"well it was a pleasure talking to you but I have to get the organization started, that is unless you'd like to speak inside for a bit, maybe of something medical I can help you with, whileist I do some boring work." he said with a smile as he waited for Ashtons reply before he stepped in..

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:27 pm

-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Vente Brushwood gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Unintended Child~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Hazelwood Inn
With; Guest
Mood; Calm

Thoughts; Just my luck...

((OOC; ))

As he was writing the letter to the architect, the man he just accepted passed by and left the inn in the direction of the town. He seemed to be in a hurry for something, so Vente started to wrap up the letter, and when he was finishing the signature, the ink ran out. He tapped it on spare paper, and sure enough nothing came out. He checked the bottle, only a couple of drops left. How could he forget!? He grumbled to himself, before closing away the papers in a drawer and leaving the counter. He made sure to leave it locked before he left, placing a ward and the message box while he was away. He then started walking to the town's general store, which was meant to open soon so maybe he would get lucky unlike with the pen. Passing through the town, he saw many shops were opened already. He found the general store, and the sign did show open so he stepped into the store. "Hello? Got any ink?"  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
M A R Y x A N N E x S T O W E R S

Who am I with? - Me, myself and I!
Feeling - Content, Relaxed
OOC -

After awhile of fixing up her crops, Mary Anne decided there was other stuff to do today... More important stuff like fishing! Going back into her small cabin, she started to get changed. Taking off her night shirt, she slipped on a white crop top, and a pair of overall shorts. The denim overall's were rather cute, seeing as she had painted a couple of daisy's on them.After that, she moved on to tame her wild hair. Brushing it was a challenge, and more than a few times she let out an 'ow', but she managed to get through it with some time. Grabbing two hair ties, she would put it into a bun and leave it. She looked decent now, and almost ready to go out. She needed her corn muffin's first! Grabbing the ingredients, she put them all together in a bowl, and then poured her batter into her tiny corn muffin pans. The two pans would make 24 corn muffins all together. Smiling, she then put them in the oven and went off to the barn to check on Ruby. Entering the barn, her smile turned into a worried frown. She still hadn't eaten anything! "Ruby...Please!" She groaned, walking over to the sad sheep and petting her soft head. "I need you to eat. You gotta!" She looked a bit frustrated, but, maybe some stern talk was right for this situation! Pointing a finger at her, Mary sighed. "Please eat Ruby!" She pouted. The sheep gave a soft sigh, and buried her head into the hay. This is terrible. What was going to happen when she gave birth? Holding back upset tears, the girl stormed off back into her cabin, where the corn muffins were done.

Taking them out, she puffed out her cheeks. She needed to do something. What she usually did with corn muffins, was give some to the deity on holidays. It wasn't often, but it was something. Thinking about this, she decided to give the deity some in return for a wish. Grabbing out a basket, she put about fifteen of the muffins in there, two glass jars of milk, and three of her favorite candy bars. The candy bars had nuts in them, and she was a bit worried that maaaybe the deity didn't like nuts. So, grabbing a piece of paper, she wrote 'Nuts' on it and tapped it onto the chocolate bars with the nuts, and put two other bars without nuts. And there! Her prayer basket was complete. Hopefully it was good enough. Grabbing a yellow bow, she tied it onto the basket and then wrote the deity's name onto the ribbon in her best hand writing. Sure, it still looked like a five year old's handwriting, but at least it was readable. She then put the rest of the muffins in a tinier basket for herself and grabbed her fishing pole. It was a long walk for her, and there was a great water fall to fish by there! So, siting alone the bridge and fishing for awhile would be great. Grabbing her bait box, and a bag to carry the fish she would catch in, she was off! Waving goodbye to her animals and putting up a sign in front of her crop stands that read 'Just take some and put the money in the money box!', she then took off for town.

It was going to be a long walk, but it was going to be worth it to make Ruby feel better maybe. Huffing, she passed by open shops and people. She gave small smiles to those who she made eye contact with. She loved going out into the east part of town. There was always so many people! It was nice. But soon she would be up in the mountains, her face kinda red as she huffed in some air. What a walk! And she still had some more to go. Resting for a moment, she would go into her tiny basket and eat a couple of her tiny corn muffins. So delicious! Taking in a deep breath, she would start walking again and make it to the bridge in some time. This would be where she would finally fish at! But before that, she would have to go up to the shrine. So there she went, half jogging to the forest, and to the very beautiful shrine. It was so big. Sooo big and beautiful and lights were all like bam! Walking up to the tree, she would place the large basket of chocolate, corn muffins and milk down before she started to write on one the wooden plaques. After she was done, she would hang it on the light rope right above the basket. Nodding at her work, she then picked up the rest of her stuff and would head back to the bridge. Sitting down at it, she hung her leg's across the edge, set her stuff out of people's way and then would cast her line, waiting to catch some big ol' fish!

Hi Hirokumi!
I know you're a busy deity, and if you don't feel like doing this, I understand! My sheep Ruby hasn't been eating after her friend Scooter's passing. She's expecting, and I would really like this baby to come out healthy. Please help her eat!
Thank you, Mary Anne Stowers!
Ps- I hopes corn muffins are okay!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Ashford Gashlycrumb
Entertainer Extraordinaire

★With: Mary Anne Stowers
★Where: The bridge by the shrine

★OOC: I'm happy join you all! I'm online often, so I should be quick to reply!

'Oh Gods, when will I ever reach that town?' Ashford thought to herself, kicking a pebble as she walked down the mountain path, shrugging her shoulders to center the large knapsack on her back. Late the night before, she was lucky to have been picked up by a traveling merchant who proceeded to give her a ride up the mountain. Out of sheer excitement, Ashford decided to keep on walking instead of resting in the camp the merchant had set up for the evening, and instead took some food that he offered her, and kept on with her journey down the other side of the mountain. 'The merchant said it was a decent sized village, surely they have want for a sunny maiden like myself?' After a while, she heard the crows of a rooster in the distance and felt the warm rays of dawn on her face. With this pick me up, Ashford put some pep in her step, knowing there had to be a town nearby. After clearing through some trees, the flaxen haired girl spotted the tops of many homes and shops, and fields beyond them in the distance. Overjoyed with her discovery, she pulled a ukelele out of her knapsack and started strumming it cheerfully to pass the time on the rest of her walk to the village. Humming as she approached the village, she passed a large shrine in front a grand tree. In the shrine, she spied a basket of goodies, and could smell freshly baked corn muffins wafting through the air. Her stomach growled and she halted playing for a moment. Giving her respects to the deity now would cause her stomach to ache, for she had eaten her last bit of cheese and bread the night before. "I promise I'll come back later to give my respects!" She bowed towards the shrine, then continued on, plucking a violet from the side of the road and placing it in her hair. Up ahead, she could hear a waterfall, and as she turned the road, she discovered that a young lady with golden hair had stopped to fish. Playing her ukelele confidently and humming, she walked up to the lady, hoping to introduce herself.

"Good morning and happy new year, my lovely lady!" Ashford took the violet from her hair and offered it to the maiden. "To whom do I owe the pleasure of enjoying this wonderful morning with?"

Artificial Laws

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Tad nervous | Excited
with
Hirokumi and Cinder | Kyo and Cinder!?!

Hiro's attention turned towards the Shrine feeling that someone had just made a wish and he couldn't help but to smile a bit more at that. He loved to help the people of the town. Kyo let out a small sigh, they must have lost Cinder in the streets, he thought about returning to the cafe to try and find her, but she probably went out into the streets to find them. Finding her now would be difficult with all the turns in the roads I guess we'll meet up later and apologize. Maybe we'll run into her on the streets. Kyo thought placing Hiro back onto the ground.

"We'll meet with her later I suppose. You really shouldn't run off like that, people have a hard time keeping pace with you." Kyo spoke calmly. He couldn't be mad at the deity, that was impossible for him.

Hiro looked at the ground for a moment "Sorry." he spoke getting a rub on the head from Kyo. "It's alright just keep that in mind next time we're walking with someone." Kyo said getting a small nod from Hiro who cheered right back up. "We can still explore though right? You promised!" Hiro spoke excitedly getting a nod from Kyo "Yeah of course." he said with a small smile.

With Hiro leading the way, his steps still quick with his excitement but now his speed was at a more manageable level for normal people. As they reached a bridge, Hiro leaned onto the side awe in his eyes, he loved the river and the water. It always seemed so relaxing, so calm, so clear and clean.

Taking in another breath, Hiro looked at Kyo before hopping off the railing. "Come on! Adventure awaits!" Hiro cheered happily. He had caught the slight scent of strawberries on the light breeze. He loved strawberries they were so sweet and delicious. Following close behind the energetic deity, Kyo smiled a bit, happy to see Hiro enjoying himself.

Hiro stopped outside a shop and looked up at the sign "Alice's secret garden..." he spoke quietly to himself then looked at Kyo and pointed at the shop "I want to go in there." . Kyo looked at Hiro then at the shop he was pointing at. He had seen the place around a few times on his rare trips over to this area, most of his time was spent over by the shrine. Looking back at Hiro, Kyo smiled a bit "Alright" he spoke opening the door letting Hiro in and following behind him.

Looking around, Kyo was a bit amazed at how the shop seemed to be completely covered with flowers and other plants. Hiro happily moved around the flowers, looking over each kind with excitement before moving onto the next one. The place smelled amazing, all the flowers scents gave it such a warming feel to it, in a way it reminded him of the shrine.

User Image

a_shiny_Flareon

[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?
CAN YOU GIVE ME JUST A CLUE ? IF YOUD SEND ME YOUR LOVE ITD SEND ME TO THE MOON !

Alice was leant on the counter, having her conversation with Leon before her ears tuned into the chime of the small bell that ran whenever someone enters her shop. Turning her head towards the entrance, Alice raised her hand slightly, giving the two boys a small wave and a smile. "Welcome!" she chirped with a small giggle. Excusing herself from Leon, she made her way over to the male in the red track jacket. "Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked cheerfully with a small tilt of her head.

Waiting for the response, Alice took a look at the small boy that accompanied the male she was talking to. With a smile on her face, she bent down a bit so they were at the same height. "Is this your little brother?" she asked curiously, looking up at the raven locked stranger. It'd be a bit surprising if he said yes, they looked nothing alike! Giving the child a smile, she stood back up, grabbing a bowl of freshly grown strawberries off her counter, holding it out. "Want some? I grew them myself!" Alice praised herself.

✿ With: "Leon and some customers..."
✿ OOC:

DragonChild09
Quote:

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:33 am
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Tad nervous | Excited
Alice's secret Garden | Alice's secret Garden
with
Hirokumi and Flower shop owner | Kyo and Nice flower lady!!

As a girl gave a wave to them, Kyo gave a small wave back and Hiro waved excitedly at the girl, his arm stretched above his head. The girl then walked over asking if she could help them, Kyo gave his head a small shake "No, we're just taking a look around." he spoke calmly keeping an eye on Hiro, his white hair making him easy to spot among the colorful flowers.

The girl bent down in front of Hiro asking if he was Kyo's brother and Kyo felt a bit of relief at Hiro's response. Hiro shook his head a bit and smiled happily "No, Kyo is my cousin! I'm new to the town so I wanted to explore!" Hiro said happily "Oh I'm Hiro!" he added bowing slightly realizing that he hadn't introduced himself.

When the girl grabbed a bowl of strawberries and asked if he wanted some, Hiro's eyes lit up "Really?! Thank you! I love strawberries!" Hiro chimed taking one out of the bowl. Biting into it he smiled, it was so sweet and juicy. Grabbing another one, Hiro held it out to Kyo "Kyo, You have to try it! It tastes amazing!" Hiro spoke. Not wanting to upset the deity by refusing, Kyo gently took the strawberry from him and took a bite. Hiro wasn't lying, these strawberries really were good, looking back at Hiro, Kyo smiled a bit and playfully rubbed his white hair "Yeah you're right, they are really good." . He wasn't really sure why, but Hiro loved for people to pet him, that was why Kyo rubbed his head a lot.

Turning his attention back onto the girl, Kyo bowed "Sorry, I forgot to properly introduce myself. I'm Kiyoshi Itsuku, Kyo for short." he spoke calmly. He knew that he had seen the girl around town a couple times, he'd seen most people since he was always at the shrine. People would come every now and then to place an offering, or make a wish or prayer, or even just to show their respect to the deity.

User Image

a_shiny_Flareon

[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?

Alice laughed, "Ah is that so?" finding the small child's excitement amusing. So they were cousins. That would explain why they looked nothing alike. Growing an arrogant grin on her face, nodding. "You'll never find better strawberries. I grow the best." she praised herself, a snicker following her statement. Placing the bowl of the red fruit on a nearby table, she bowed as well. "I'm Alice. Pleasure." she chirped, her normal cheerful smile on her face once more.

Staring at Kyo, Alice could have sworn she's seen him before...oh! The shrine! That's right, he's the shrine keeper. "I knew I've seen you before. You're the shrine keeper, correct?" she asked curiously, a small tilt of her head. If she in fact, was correct, she'd have to make him a custom bouquet as well. She gave everyone who owned some kind of business a personal bouquet on the first day of every season.

✿ With: "Kyo, Hiro and Leon..."
✿ OOC:

DragonChild09
Quote:

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Tad nervous | Excited
with
Hirokumi and Alice | Kyo and Alice!!

Kyo smiled a bit as the girl introduced herself as Alice, Hiro on the other hand, looked happily at Alice before turning his attention to look at some nearby flowers for a moment. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Kyo spoke calmly and listened as Alice continued.

Kyo wasn't all that surprised that Alice knew he was the shrine keeper, he was always at the shrine and the Itsuku family were the keepers of the shrine for a long time. Kyo nodded "Yeah, I handle everything over at the shrine." . Hiro's attention snapped back onto the two "He's really good at it to!! It's so pretty!!" Hiro chimed in making Kyo rubbed the back of his neck a bit, slightly embarrassed. He wasn't really all that use to being praised for his work, in was natural for his family. Yet here he was being praised by the deity he protected with his life.

Hiro jumped a bit with excitement as an idea struck him and he turned to Kyo pulling lightly on his arm. "Oh! We should get some flowers for the shrine!" Hiro cheered. Kyo nodded slightly not all that sure why Hiro was so excited about the flowers when they were easy to find growing around the shrine, but nevertheless, he didn't refuse the deity's request. "Okay, did you have anything in mind?" Kyo asked. He didn't really know much about flowers, he knew simple care and such but nothing beyond that.

Hiro shook his head "No, I don't really know." His gaze shifted onto Alice. "Alice can help us though, right?" he asked curiously.

User Image

Current Emas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary Ann Stowers

Hi Hirokumi!
I know you're a busy deity, and if you don't feel like doing this, I understand! My sheep Ruby hasn't been eating after her friend Scooter's passing. She's expecting, and I would really like this baby to come out healthy. Please help her eat!

[quote"a_shiny_Flareon"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:46 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
M A R Y x A N N E x S T O W E R S

Who am I with? - A new comer!
Feeling - Playful,Flirty
OOC - Woo! This was fun to type! xD

It didn't take Mary Anne that long to catch a fish. She had about three in her bag by the time she heard and felt feet come onto the bridge. This got her excited, and quickly she looked up to catch a new comer's eye. The woman was absolutely extraordinary, beautiful long brown hair and eye's that could charm the likes of anyone! But, the blonde did have to control herself, she may have been lonely, but she wasn't desperate. Or...Well she wasn't extremely desperate. Maybe just a little. "Mornin'!" Mary Anne said excitedly, her smile spreading wildly across her lips, her white teeth giving a childish glow to her. Seeing the violet being handed to her, the blonde raised a brow. Woah. Was she...Flirting with her? Or maybe she was being nice. She had to contemplate whether or not this wooould be considered flirting. Well, flower's were something you'd give to a girl you thought was pretty neat. Well, even if it wasn't flirting, it wouldn't hurt to just tease back a bit.

Mary Anne grinned, taking the flower and playfully winking at the young lady. "Oh how pretty! You got a sense in flower pickin' pretty lady!" She said, putting the flower in her messy bun and standing up. Sure, Mary wasn't that sure of herself, but her confidence was outstanding. It could be seen in the way she stood and the way she talked. Looking down at her basket of tiny corn muffins, she bent down and grabbed three, wrapping them in a napkin and handing them to her, but not before her honey colored eye's teasingly gave a quick look at the woman's body. Even if it was just for fun and to see a reaction, she did have some fun in looking. Grinning, Mary Anne gave a soft laugh. "My name's Mary Anne, and what might your's be!?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips with a sweet smile. Now, let's hope her playful manner didn't get her smacked.

Nefertiri Merytmut

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Ashford Gashlycrumb
Entertainer Extraordinaire

★With: Mary Anne Stowers
★Where: The bridge by the shrine
★OOC: I'm experimenting with the color themes/the look of my text posts, sorry if it throws anyone off, I'm just trying to find what looks right to me.

Upon coming face to face with the young woman, Ashford's heart gave a small pitter-patter. The girl was absolutely charming! 'She's as lovely as the rays of the sun!' Ashford thought to herself as the lady took the flower she had offered. Being a performer, it was essential to have an upbeat attitude, and to be jovial to the audience. Growing up with her parents being prominent figures in the entertainment business in big cities, always being surrounded by other performers, Ashford had developed into an articulate, slightly loquacious girl. Many times, her friendly speech would come across as quite flirtatious, and mixed reactions were typically received - sometimes ladies scoffed at her, sometimes men got a tad overzealous and took it as 'permission' to flirt or get physical, sometimes people didn't bother. However, to be honest, she had grown used to her affections being rebuffed by the wealthy, typically pompous city folk. So, when the girl winked at her, she was taken aback for a moment. Her charming grin faltering, she lost her cool for just a moment. "I, ah, hah," clearing her throat, Ashford straightened up, smiling and flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Why, thank you kindly, my dear!"

As the woman bent over to grab something from her basket, Ashford watched as her eyes darted over her body. Instantaneously, her face grew hot and her cheeks bright red, her smile slacking again. 'Cool your head, Gashlycrumb! You can't make a fool of yourself in front of a lady!' Shaking her head, she leaned against the rail of the bridge, propping her arm on it and placing her head on her hand, her other accepting the corn muffins, hoping to look casual and collected. "Thank you again, my dear! You are too kind!" She reached into the napkin and took a small chunk of one of the muffins, popping it into her mouth. The flavor was warm and buttery, and deliciously savory. "My word, these are delightful! I wager you made these yourself! Mary Anne, a lovely name for a lovely maiden."

Straightening up, Ashford gave a light curtsy. "I am Ashford Gashlycrumb, of the Gashlycrumb Circus, and I am delighted to make your acquaintance." Smiling, she shrugged her shoulders to center her pack. "Miss Mary Anne, might you be from the nearby town down the path? You see, I've been travelling all through the night, and I would love to find a place to settle down for New Year's Day, perhaps celebrate with the townsfolk, maybe even play some music in a town square?"

ArtificialLaws

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image

»» HOWSITGOINGBABY?

Alice smiled as Kyo spoke and Hiro praised him. A small giggle erupted from the girl as she listened to the two. Hiro's excitement and Kyo's embarrassment was just so...cute! They must have a good relationship. It made her sort of envious that she didn't have family as close as these two were. "I agree. You're very talented to take care of the shrine all by yourself. Don't you run a cafe as well?" she asked, a sweet smile plastered on her face.

When speaking about getting some flowers, Alice vigorously nodded her head, happy to make an arrangement for them. "Of course! That is what I'm here for, no?" she chirped before motioning them to follow her. Dancing around like before, Alice carefully hand picked every individual flower to arrange in a bouquet for them. If they wanted more she would happily oblige, for now only make a test one. Soon returning to her work station, she removed a crisp white paper from a large roll nearby, cutting the top with scissors to make a scalloped pattern. Gently, she placed one flower after the other in an arrangement, the colors complimenting each other was they were bunched together. Wrapped the paper around them, she grabbed a purple ribbon, tying it around the stems to hold them together. Handing Kyo the bouquet, she smiled before saying, "Spring gift. Free of charge!"

✿ With: "Leon, Kyo and Hiro..."
✿ OOC: sorry if my replies are a bit slow, i started school :C

DragonChild09
Quote:

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:56 pm
((OOC np just glad that nothing bad happened xd was planning on pm'ing you if you didn't post today to make sure everything was okay emotion_hug ))

User Image
Kyo & Hiro
Feeling
Relaxed | Excited
with
Hirokumi and Alice | Kyo and Alice!!

Alice's praise didn't really help Kyo's embarrassment, so he jumped onto the change of topic as she mentioned the cafe. Kyo nodded "Yeah, it's right next to the shrine, so it's easy to keep to two going." Kyo said following Alice as she seemed to dance around the shop, Hiro happily dancing along behind her. It was nice to see Hiro getting along to well with the people he loved and watched over.

Once they got to Alice's work station, Hiro watched from over the counter as Alice worked gracefully with the bouquet. As Alice held it out to him, Kyo gently took the beautiful bouquet. Hiro smiled happily at Alice "It's so pretty! Thank you!" Hiro spoke then an idea struck him and he dug his hand into his pocket, a moment later he pulled out an ema and held it out to Alice with both hands. "Here! You can write a wish or a prayer on it and hang it up in the shrine!" Hiro said happily. Kyo wasn't to sure where Hiro had gotten the ema from, but decided to ignore that, deity things probably. Kyo then looked at Alice with a bit of shock. "Are you sure? I have money." Kyo spoke feeling a bit odd about getting free flowers. The ema's were free at the shrine, so it didn't really count as a way of payment, even if it was summoned. I'll ask him about that later Kyo thought to himself.

User Image

Current Emas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary Ann Stowers

Hi Hirokumi!

[quote"a_shiny_Flareon"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Piltover Jinx

[quote"Monotonesword34"]
[quote"Blackscar_swiss"]
[quote"-KooL-LiSa-"]
[quote"Usagi-chan93"]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items