Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

KouWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:23 am
Unfortunatley none of the zombies in any RE game scared me except for in Dead Aim. The boss Pluto a.k.a Mr. Fat as Hell was the only boss that scared me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:58 am
SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!  

ironbeast664

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:36 am
Horrifying! They are amazingly scary to me and I don't even how to handle them sometimes. They created a great freshness to the Resident Evil remake and always kept you on your.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:46 pm
Personally I think they were the best monsters ever created in RE. Because they still retain the ZOMBIE, which is what RE used to be all about, but they add a whole new degree of danger.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:49 pm
Well...according to the RE5 trailer they run pretty fast...if they're zombies...  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:26 am
Loli Kyr
I thought I'd make a topic because I almost sh** my pants when I was being chased down by a Crimson Head... I tried to ignite what I thought was just a dead zombie but then he started to get back up and started to chase me. He was fast too!
This could be like that SCARIEST RE MOMENT. The time you walk into the hallway where there is a guy on the floor, turn the corner a fat a** looking in the mirror. But later after recieving the fake key and the oil canteen, you go to burn the dead one and he gets up after pooring the fluid on him. I litterely came back and killed him with the shotgun cause he was pissing me off.  

PhusionStar

Elizabeth Spencer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:46 pm
you kinda gotta burn them to stop them from coming back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:01 am
In the REmake, I heard you could encounter one of the characters from either the team you were dispatched with or the other team that went missing. Heard he was a bit faster than regular zombies and had a vest of grenades on so that if you shot him, you get game over... Is there any truth to this and has anyone encountered him?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:32 am
That would be Forest Speyer from Bravo team. He only shows up in "one dangerous zombie mode" with grenades straped on him. Which is unlocked after beating the game with both Chris and Jill on normal/hard and he becomes part of "Once again.." mode.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:03 pm
Well technically he shows up either way. And he IS fast as hell in the main game too. But in the ODZ mode he's carrying grenades and can travel rooms.  

Biohazard EXTREME

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:18 pm
Hmm, Crimson Heads, well at first I was scared of them, then I just figured I would learn to run around them and such, so I did that, then my good friend Rebecca...not Chambers though, said she wanted to play so I loaded a file that was my training ground to get used to Crimson Heads, I ran around the whole mansion and made every zombie I couldn't into a Crimson Head then played so I could learn to run around the redheaded freaks. Needless to say, she didn't last in the mansion too long when she played my game xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:24 am
CHs never really scarred me much, possibly because I got warned about them before I played the game. Though there have been moments where I was in no condition to fight(Lack of ammo/low health) and there was a zombie in that room, I had to go through that room and I thought "Hmm... he shouldn't be up for a little while, I'll be fine." Then I walk passed the downed zombie and the zombie comes back to life as a CH. "O_O RUN CHRIS/JILL RUN!" It was more like an adrinaline(sp?) rush than scary though.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:25 am
Uenna
They're creepy little buggers. ><; I don't like them. XD
Yeah, they sure know how to leave skids marks when you first discover one, that's for sure. But it is always good to let them saunter up to you while slowly running away just to freak out a friend who is on the edge of her seat, eyes wide. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:28 am
JesterXIII
Well...according to the RE5 trailer they run pretty fast...if they're zombies...
Oh joy, oh rapture... They are in Re5 too!? (I haven't read up much on RE5 since my computer is going crazy)  

Ithmara

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:08 pm
Favorite RE enemy is the crimson heads.

They rock my socks.
Thats why i put.

RUN AWAY  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash