Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[Fin] The customer is always right! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 pm
"Aaw! That doesn't sound nearly as cool!" Henrietta stated. "Being a pokéwalker sounds much cooler! Oh!" She noticed he was cleaning up Gummy's water.
"Man! He really likes you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:10 pm
"Really?" Taavi smiled; it always made him feel good to be liked by a pokemon - or a human - even if they were a bit strange, he was a bit strange himself after all. "I like you too Gummy," he informed the Totodile before another bite of his burger. "Mmmh, but," he swallowed, "so what do you get up to around the city? I mean like, for fun. Um, I don't know a lot that goes on here yet or a lot of places to go to meet people and... stuff?" It would be good to get out and make more friends in the area and Hen seemed like the sort of person who knew where fun was to be found.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:24 pm
Gummy opened his mouth... and froze again.

"Yeah, totally!" Henrietta confirmed. "Oh, there's loads! So much to do!" She answered the question with her usual enthusiasm.
"There are arcades and places like this and there's the cinema and there's the park and there are swimming pools and there are the training centers! Man, there are loads of places to go and things to do! And you can meet people all over!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:30 am
...Well, he guessed Hen knew Gummy well enough to know what he meant by.... That. Taavi shrugged internally and turned back to Hen. "Those all sound good! I guess I should explore the city some more, I haven't had a lot of free time yet but now I've got a place to live and a job...." Maybe he'd find out about other job opportunities by wandering around and getting to know more people? He certainly didn't intend to stay at Meat Palace any longer than he absolutely had to, somewhere that paid actual minimum wage and where he could use his name would be a nice start.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:35 pm
"Yeah! Hey! I could totally show you places! It'd be awesome! I can show you a tonne of arcades! And I can show you where I won Moldy! Ooh! We should totally go to the park too! Have you been to the park? There's not a whole lotta stuff to play with but it's super cool with all the grass and walks and stuff!"

Moldy rolled over upon hearing his name, but he looked directly at Taavi. His expression was more serious and thoughtful, almost a frown, as he chewed up a fry simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:47 pm
"Heh, hi there." Taavi smiled at the serious looking Carbink. "Maybe I'll get lucky and win a new friend too?" He really doubted it but there was no harm in saying, it seemed a lot easier to go along with Hen's version of events than to try to contradict with logic. "And I'd like that, if you have time sometime," Taavi continued to Hen with a nod. "I've not been... well anywhere other than the docks and the area just around my apartment really. I've been out of the city more than I've been in it I think."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:57 pm
The fry disappeared, and Moldy's eyes widened slightly, his 'ears' going up, as Taavi addressed him.
At least, unlike Gummy, he reacted clearly.

"Man! I always have time!" Henrietta's income was a patchwork; odd jobs, battle winnings, and the money her parents insisted on saving for her; though she sometimes wished they'd stop trying to get her to invest it in useful berries or whatever they'd been on about last time they'd called...
"Out of the city is -super- cool! I've been all over! But the city itself is really really awesome too! I come back here -a lot-!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:15 pm
"Want another?" Taavi asked of Moldy, holding a fry up to him.

"And, um, I've been to a few places myself now. Um, the plains, and Makko town," that hadn't gone so well, "and Sandalwood city, I went there for a craft faire. I'd like to visit the rest of the towns in the region when I can but while I get used to my work schedule I think I'd better stick close to Camphoreon." Right now he would probably doze off on a flight of any distance; the stress and the sheer exhaustingness of working here was really draining him.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:21 pm
Moldy's ears flapped slightly, and the rock type rolled, once, then hopped up and wobbled, bringing him closer to Taavi, and staring at him with expectation.

"Oooh! Makko town is awesome! And Sandalwood is so cool! Tree cities are super amazing! But I can totally show you around Camphoreon!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:31 pm
Taavi grinned and passed over the fry, making sure the Carbink had it before turning back to Hen. "Um, I didn't spend long in Makko but it looked like a pretty town. I like Sandalwood, all up in the trees like that? It reminds me of a much bigger Fortree City, I used to go there quite a lot when I was a ranger. Peaceful sorts of places, forest cities." They struck a good balance between company a peace, civilization and nature. If he hadn't been so desperate to live near The Egg he would have lived in Sandalwood.... Well if he hadn't been that desperate he wouldn't have come at all but that was beside the point.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:37 pm
"Aw man! You totally got go back one day! It's awesome and you can fish and there are some really cool people who hang around there! Sandalwood /is/ cooler though! Man! I'd love to see Fortree! That's where Kecleons hang out around isn't it?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:08 pm
And some not cool people, like Carl. You were never going to like everyone you met though. "Mmh," Taavi nodded as he finished his burger and went for a fry to dip into the hot jerk sauce, "that's right. They get a bit out of hand sometimes, it's lucky really that the city's foot and bicycle traffic only and even on bikes you're meant to go slowly. Invisible obstacles are bad. I've seen a few people come off because they hit a Kecleon, no damage to it but bent bikes and bruises for the riders."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:18 pm
"Man! That's gotta really hurt! But at least the Kecleons are okay! It'd be awesome to catch a Kecleon! They're so cool!" Henrietta grinned and swang her legs, happily thinking about the chameleon pokémon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:52 am
"Right?" Taavi beamed in agreement with Hen's assessment of Kecleon. "Their main ability along with their camouflage makes them amazing survivors but, um, you sometimes get one in a social group that adapts in line with its own attacks as it makes them rather than in response to incoming attacks. It seems to be in groups that are competing heavily for resources, but its still rare..." Too much information? "Um," Taavi tucked his hair behind his ears, "but, so, yeah they're really cool."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:04 pm
It didn't look like Henrietta had understood a fair bit of what Taavi had just said, but she nodded vigorously anyway, in agreement, that they were 'really cool'.

She stuffed some fries in her mouth while she listened, though without looking at her plate, she missed when Fluffster popped up, across, and stole two.

Gummy suddenly opened his mouth, but then made no other action.

"They are so cool!" Hen' spoke once she'd swallowed her mouthful. "What kind of pokémon do they live with around there? Do they get along okay? Man, it must be awesome to live with them... Do you think they'd like Lickitungs? Or Treeckos? How about Heloptiles! /They're/ so cool too!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff