Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gwennythe generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:33 am
Millicent seized up for a short moment, as the electricity crackled around her, paralyzing her and slowing her down.

"Millicent, try to fight through it and use Iron Head." Tambrey didn't seem too concerned that Millicent was potentially immobilized, waiting calmly to see if the powered up dinosaur was able to get the steel type attack off. She supposed, while she waited, that feeling like this during battles, even training, was probably a lot to do with training with Aulus; she'd gotten a lot more confident in her, and her pokémon, since agenthood and gaining a partner.

(( 1 in 4 chance of immobilization: 1 = Immobilization instead of attack.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:11 pm
"Good job, Strongarm. Go in for a Powder Snow," Lex called. This battle was easier on his nerves, mostly because they were at least around the same level and he didn't have to worry about Strongarm's confidence shattering.

Strongarm hummed and darted forward again, tipping so her side was facing Millicent and her gem could let off a snowy gust in the other dinosaurs face.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:34 pm
Millicent shuddered as the ice attack blew around her, avoiding being frozen a lot due to the fact that she was already suffering from the electricity still crackling across her.
It was biting cold, and her rock typing did her no favours in weathering the attack.
She shuddered again, holding on for the moment.

"Try Iron Head again." Tambrey instructed.

And so, Millicent tried again, trying to focus past the paralysis.

(( 1 in 4 chance of immobilization: 1 = Immobilization instead of attack.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:58 pm
"One more time, Powder Snow," Lex called.

Strongarm nodded, set her feet and sent another flurry of snow at Millicent.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 am
Tambrey raised her eyebrows slightly as Millicent struggled again and seemed all but frozen by the crackling field around her.
Another Powder Snow left her too weak to battle, and shuddering as she collapsed to the floor, though, at least, the electrical field dissipated.
The agent made a mental note to, perhaps, acquire some Lum Berries and see if Millicent would learn how to use them in battle; she seemed, perhaps, rather vulnerable to status conditions to Tambrey after watching how this battle had gone.
She was thankful she'd learned such a thing during training and not on a mission.

"Good job Millicent; that was just unlucky for us." The agent smiled as she recalled the dinosaur, then grinned at Strongarm and Lex.
"And very good job you two; that relied on a bit of luck but it turned out to be a very good tactic."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:16 pm
"Sometimes that all you have to fall back on, thought you were going for something powerful when you hit Focus Energy and well, if you got Iron head off, not sure how well she would be standing." Lex smiled at Strongarm, reading her body language. "Good job, Strong."

<> She questioned, surprised and slowly changed to delighted, trotting over to her trainer and pushed against him. <>

Lex laughed and rest against her, stroking her neck fondly. " We got lucky, but with a lots of training in the future, think you are going to go far, Strong." He pressed his head to hers, grinning. "Good job."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:39 pm
"Mmhm." Tambrey admitted with a nod. "Cranidos have a high attack stat naturally; my goal was the boost her stats and then use Iron Head; a steel move, so neither rock nor ice are very fond of it. Using a status move like you did, and having it pay off was, uh, a really good gamble, especially at their level of training. Even if it hadn't affected her as badly as it did, by doing so, you evened out the match at the very least, bringing her ice typing back into, um, her favour and giving her time to really utilize it; it ended up being a really good choice. Her ability is, uh, Refrigerate?" She grinned, watching the long neck and her trainer interact. "Because you might be interested in working her toward Hyper Beam eventually."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:51 pm
"Yeah, and she's Naughty nature," Lex gave Strongarm one last pat and separated. "Hyper Beam is a good one, haven't thought that far yet. Can't afford that TM and well, we got a long way to work to that level. Want to work with her in getting Icy Wind and Take Down. " He wasn't overly fond of Take Down but it was the strongest move she could learn this early on.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:34 pm
"Ah, it is pricey, and she is still young..." Tambrey agreed, before reflecting on the 'Naughty' nature "A bit of trouble if someone's using something like Brine, but, um, I guess it makes up for it with that hard hit. Icy Wind is a nice one. Take Down, um, always makes me feel a little guilty," She admitted "but I've seen it end up very useful once or twice."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 pm
"It will probably be one of the first I change, but for now, it continues to be a good option to provide her some power." Lex admitted. "Do we have time for some more battles?"

"Spins and Neph maybe?" He suggested.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:36 am
"Spins and Neph." Tambrey agreed. "Let me just get her healed up. I'll be back in a moment."

The agent moved for the door, intending to quickly visit one of the healing stations on the training floor so as not to perform a patchwork triage on the spider simply to treat training wounds.

Jubilee scuttled a little closer to the edge of the web to look down, excited to see Neph battle another spider; she might not have entirely liked the poison bug, but she was very interested in seeing her battle, especially -another- one not too dissimilar to herself really.

Ella rumbled and stretched, unconcerned as Tambrey left; she knew she'd only be gone a moment.
The steel type wandered to a corner of the room and stomped on a pad in the floor, bringing up a training dummy with increasingly 'heavy' settings so that she could practice her Heavy Slam.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm
Lex removed his final pokeball and released his Ariados letting the spider stretch out and explore for a few moments.

Sunspot kept were he was, simply listening to what was going on below their hammock.

Nautilator kept close, tentacles wavering as he flexed them and relaxed them, trying to get the nerve to explore. Everything was so large and vast.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:32 pm
*CLANK*!
*Beep!*

Ella gave a satisfied rumble as she reached, and passed, her previous record of applied force, finally beating a stubborn setting. She stood back and waited for the training device to reset.

Jubilee waved a stubby little leg in her direction, mentioning to Sunspot.
<< Sometimes I wish I was that big and strong. Ella plays with that thing a lot. It looks kind of fun for pokémon who can do it...>>

Tambrey arrived back a few moments later, Neph and Millicent fully healed up once again.
"All right. Sorry about that. Had to wait for a moment there- that guy, the redhead, uh, Eel, was trying to order a coffee..." She looked rather amused at what she'd seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm
"Okay... " Lex rubbed at his eyes and decided it wasn't his job to worry about what Clancy was doing... at all. "Hehe... he keeps surprising me." With his stupidity was left unsaid.

<< We are going to be working on getting me to evolve soon... >> Sunspot admitted, moving next to Jubilee. <>

Spins glanced at Tambrey and did a double take before giving what could be taken as a respectful nod and moved towards his trainer to get ready for the battle.

(Can't remember what I was using for Sunny,)  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 am
"Oh? Do you know each other well? Um, I've lost touch with a few people, really; the labs keep me very busy... But, uh, if you two are friends, that's good. Making friends in here seems to be really healthy." Of course, having them anywhere would be, but she'd noted that she'd done better over time, becoming a better operative, better at her duties and missions, because she'd gotten to know and befriend quite a few of her colleagues.

She smiled and gave a nod back to Spins, somewhat surprised by the greeting but pleased by it, and then moved to let Neph out.
"So, um. Well, we're ready when you are."

<< More play time! Yesss! Hello again, you! I wasss hoping to see you again!>>

Jubilee shrank back a little; she didn't like the way Neph spoke sometimes.
<< Oh? It would be nice to have more weight but I think Tambrey considers my size an asset to stealth... And she finds me cute.>>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff