Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
{Fin]Your training style is what? [Lex & Clancy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:55 pm
"Aye, she can already learn that bloody thing as she is though, says 'ere... Crunch. Ain't a bad lookin' move though..." He decided he did rather like it... and then he frowned and looked up, letting his frown melt into a slight scowl.
"Oo you callin' offensive?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:09 pm
"Offensive as in going on the attack, opposite of defensive? Do you want her to be your heavy hitter, focused on attack power? Or more well rounded a mix of attack and defensive moves?" Lex didn't rise to the bait, finger gliding over his rocket dex. "Can a Sharpedo learn Protect?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 pm
Clancy grumbled, making it out as though he already knew but muttering it quietly and nearly unintelligibly.
"Aye. Heavy hittin' and bloody good at defendin' us too!" He'd mixed the two up and together.
"Protect? That any good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:50 pm
"Protect is a must have, you can't use it consecutively cause it will start messing up but it stops moves from hitting the pokemon using it. Remember the Articunos? KO and I both have pokemon that know it." Lex looked at the list and nodded. "She can use it, but it is a TM and a lot of pokemon can learn it. So you might want to think who would be best."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm
"Well if I can't use the bloody thing in a row, why the bloody 'ell would I teach it to one of 'em? Surely I'd teach the bloomin' thing t' two of 'em and 'ave 'em alternatin' the move if I needed it right?" Clancy furrowed his brow, apparently suddenly considering strategy.
"Aye, I'd guess Mircalla oughta 'ave it. 'S the others who are the bloomin 'ard choice f'r it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:34 pm
"You can teach two of them.. it just becomes difficult to pick others, but Mircalla would be a good choice." Lex might have been a bit surprise that Clancy was picking up actual strategy of some sort. Could he be learning? "You might want to wait till you get a whole team before you duplicate that move."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:53 pm
"Well... I gots... Bloomin' four," He'd actually hesitated before saying the number, as though he'd had to think about it "already! 'Ow much is a whole team? Six right? So I gotta get 2 more bloomin' critters... But I'm gettin' me Farleyburger soonish... Aye, so I gotta get one more, eh? I can bloomin' well do that, real soon, I'd bet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:06 pm
"I have thirteen?" Lex paused, carefully going through the names and ticking off his fingers. "Yeah, thirteen." Humm, he should do a bit more and stop when he had about three full teams to pick and choose from. "A full team would be a good start."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 pm
"Thirteen, eh? Unlucky f'r some! Any'ow, 'ow'd the bloody 'ell you get thirteen o' the blighters?" Clancy was interested; even if a lot of the critters seemed useless, having that many sounded like having an army.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:41 pm
"Well, some I caught, " Lex started, relaxed. "One I commissioned from the science department. A few of them were issued to me because when I joined I only had one. Ooh, and one was a birthday gift from my sister. "  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:10 pm
"Aye? Assigned like with me and Clerval, and that arsehole Cobalt?" Clancy inquired. Maybe that's how he could fill out his team. He was sure he had some weakness to cover that might justify another assigned pokémon... Oh! He could ask, couldn't he? He would, in a moment.
"I ain't sure if its the labs who are dealing with me Furagurantula, but I commissioned 'er, I think. 'Ave to pay for 'er... While we're at it! Outta my four, soon t' be five, d'ya not any bloomin' gapin' weaknesses in m' team? Any owt I oughta fill asap?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 pm
"Mmhm," Lex agreed, nodding. "They would be the one that are creating your Feraligatr, I believe it is." He tipped his head, thinking. "Have you thought of getting a Fire type to combat Grass and Bug types?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 am
"A fire type? Naah! They're all bloody fluffy, glowing, flashy buggers... 'Sides, me water lot can flamin' well put 'em out, so anything they could take, me water lot'd surely be able t' take 'ventually, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:07 pm
"A fire type could help balance your team. Water can beat fire, but fire types can take on types water and dark pokemon are weak to," Lex rubbed at his nose, thinking. "If not a Fire type, you might want to look into getting a fairy type. They are immune to dragons, and resistant to fighting, dark, and bug types. " He doubt that suggestion was going to be listened to either, but at least he tried.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:43 pm
"A bloody fairy type? Ain't they all girly and flamin' flowery rubbish?" Clancy frowned, slightly happier about the idea of fairies over fire anyway, and slightly further sold on the idea of them being immune to dragons.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff