Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Down With the Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror wasn't really sure how to respond to her asking about a favorite flavor, so long as it was sweet he liked just about anything. "Ummm... strawberry I suppose." Mirror responded. Seeing Ari jump and take out a little pocket watch, Mirror's gaze quickly turned back onto her, unsure of what she was doing. A moment later Ari explained how she was baking bread and didn't want to burn it, making Mirror let out a light chuckle.

Mirror watched as Ari came closer to the mirror, stopping not far from the glass and looked in at him as she asked about how he came out of mirrors. "Well... with bigger ones I can just step through them. Smaller ones take a bit of magic, and will increase the size of the mirror for a moment to allow me out." Mirror explained to the best of his abilities. "If... umm. if you want me to show you... I can... but you'll probably want to back up some." Mirror said his gaze trailing on and off of Ari. She was so close to the mirror, it was strange, although the glass between their realms kept them apart, it almost seemed as if it weren't there.

♪♫ My heart fell, dyed by hate
Everything is opposite on the other side of the mirror
It switched the balance of scales of fate
I came to forget everything ♫♪

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:56 am
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria nodded, a very serious look on her face when he said strawberry was what he wanted. She crossed her arms and tapped her finger on her jaw thinking. Then she decided that a strawberry tart would nice. She had plenty of fresh strawberries, and the shell of the tart would be simple enough not to put her behind on the other work that she had to do for the day. She was snapped out of her tart reverie when Mirror started to answer her other question about how the magic worked, then offered to show her.

Excitedly, she took a step off to the further corner of the already small washroom, and made a 'take the stage' motion with her hands. "I would love to see it!" She said, tucking her hair behind her ears again, and waiting patiently for something amazing to happen. Well, patient on the outside... On the inside she was practically bouncing. She felt more energized now than she had in a very long time.

Some days, you'll feel really sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but you forgot what it was,
Or you miss someone you never met...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Ari seemed so excited about seeing him go through the mirror as she stepped off to the side motioning that she was ready. Casting a quick glance over at his cloak, Mirror then turned his attention back onto the mirror in front of him. Ari seemed fine with him, maybe he wouldn't need the cloak. Placing his hand onto the mirror the rims of the mirror in his realm and the outside realm began to glow a light gold color.

Outside the his realm, pieces of glass started to form, each connecting itself to the mirror, expanding the golden glow around it's edges. After a moment, the mirror had grown to the size of a full grown human. Then Mirror took his hand off the warm glass before taking a small jump, to avoid the sink, through the mirror, rippling like water as he went through. Landing quietly on the other side, the mirror's extra glass dissipated off of the original mirror and the glow fading from it's edges.

Turning his grey eyes onto Ari, he rubbed the back of his neck unsure as to how she was going to react. "Ummm... yeah... so that's how that works" Mirror said a bit of awkwardness in his voice. He tended to avoid people seeing him coming and going into the Mirror Realm as it tended to start a panic.

Mirror's magic

If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Ari watched, entranced as Mirror placed his hand on the other side of the washroom mirror, and the edges began to glow and grow. She wanted to reach out and touch it, but she wasn't sure whether that would disrupt the process or not. So she kept to herself, waiting. Finally, Mirror pulled away his hand, and seemed to jump right through the glass, and over the washbowl. Rather than shattering, the glass just rippled like a pond. The boy now stood in front of her, rubbing his neck awkwardly, and the mirror on the wall was it's original size again.

Aria came close again, inspecting the mirror that had just grown and rippled and glowed. She reached out and poked at it, wondering what would happen. Nothing. It was now just an ordinary mirror again, showing her own thin and curious reflection back at her. Ari looked around the edges, where the mirror had been glowing, but there was no sign of the extra glass that had formed.

Finally Aria stepped back again, looking at her reflection a second longer before turning to look at Mirror. "That was beautiful." She said, referring to all of the intricate things that had happened with the mirror for him to be able to come through it. Then, remembering her hospitality, she gave Mirror a small curtsey and said, "Welcome to the Castle of the King of Titania. Or.. Rather... The kitchen of the castle.... Well.... the washroom..of the kitchen... of the castle......" Ari trailed off, her welcome sounding less and less appealing the further she went.

She moved a bit closer to him, and walked around Mirror, then, inspecting him as well, now that he was out in the real world. She came back to her original position and leaned in a bit, looking him right in the face. "You aren't scary." She said, raising a single eyebrow. She had still been expecting something frightening to happen, with him having said how people seemed to fear seeing him out of the mirror. Ari didn't get it.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror watched as Ari stepped over to the mirror, touching it gently as if it was going to swallow her whole. She inspected it for a few moments then turned to him saying that it was beautiful, once again, Mirror was speechless. "Umm thanks. It's nothing all that special though." he said with a small laugh. In the castle? The giant building? He felt a wave of relief as Ari stated that they were just in the backroom of the kitchen, it seemed like there would be less of a chance of someone walking in.

Mirror couldn't help but to tense a bit as Ari walked around him curiously looking him over. He watched her as she watched around as if trying to figure out if he was actually there or not. It didn't take her long to return to the spot she had started in and she leaned in, now face to face with him. As she stated that he wasn't scary, Mirror smirked a bit "Are you disappointed? I can use magic to change if that makes you feel better." Mirror spoke teasingly.

Despite having just met Aria, Mirror felt pretty comfortable around her, she seemed laid back and accepting of him. Maybe he had finally found someone that he could befriend in this world of humans.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria crossed her arms. "It is to somebody who sits in a kitchen and bakes all day. I never get to see any of the exciting things." She pouted, though really she knew it was for the better. She probably wouldn't be able to handle the exciting things too well, with her illness. Then Mirror teased that he could change his appearance, if she would prefer it. Ari gave a wave of her hand and said, "I just don't understand it, that's all. People being so afraid of you, and so cruel to you." She shook her head. That was what disappointed her more. That he had to deal with all of that, when despite having some magic powers, he was still just a boy.

Finally realizing she needed to just come to terms with that she didn't get how everybody else acted towards Mirror, Ari smiled sweetly. "C'mon! Let's go make you something tasty, and pull this bread out of the oven." She tapped her pocket watch hidden within her apron, before reaching out and gently taking his sleeve to tug him along after her.

Ari opened the washroom door, and led him out and down a tiny hall, past her baking pantry, and into the baking room of the kitchen. It was split off from the real kitchen, to keep the bakers and the cooks out of each others way, and to help keep their shelves and ingredients in order. Right now, the other bakers under Ari were helping the cooks get some last minute things together in the other room. Ari let go of Mirror's sleeve and raised her palms. "This is my bakery~" She said, proudly, going to the large oven and grabbing the towel on the counter. She gripped the hot metal door with the towel and pulled it open, seeing the golden loaves of bread inside. She took the wooden tray with the handle and slipped it under the loaves, to pull them out and place them in the center island of the baking kitchen.

Then she turned back to Mirror. "How does a strawberry tart sound?" She asked, beginning to gather the ingredients from the cupboards.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/25/a6/2725a6c87a6d53480c08bf551d8f078a.jpg
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; ))

The next batch of pastries that was pulled out were worthy of being stolen by Corvus. He prepared his wings, flapping them slowly as the baker placed the pastries on a cooling rack. As the chef turned away, Corvus seized the moment and swooped down, grabbing three pastries with his claws and mouth before the chef noticed. Corvus flapped away through an open door, flying high through the halls He eventually made his way into an empty dining room. There he changed into a human form, sitting sideways in one of the chairs enjoying his stolen goods. "Delicious. My compliments to the chef."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

"Lot's of people don't understand magic. That's why many people fear it." Mirror explained. Frig, half the time he didn't even understand the magic that controlled his realm. As Ari reached out towards him, Mirror tensed a bit only to relax a moment later, she wasn't going to hurt him, she was just excited. Smiling a bit at the thought, Mirror followed Ari as she gently pulled him along into her little bakery.

It was a nice area, and there wasn't anyone there, which made Mirror feel a bit more relaxed. Mirror smiled a bit "It's nice, smells great in here." Mirror said with a small chuckle. He always avoided restaurant type locations, finding the interaction awkward and difficult.

Mirror watched as Ari went and pulled out some bread from the oven, she seemed so happy, it was as if she was a completely different person then the person he had first seen scared and desperate through the mirror. Cooking. That must be her passion. Snapping out of the thoughts going through his head as he heard Ari's voice, Mirror looked at her and gave a small smile. "Yeah, that sounds great. Anything you want me to do?" he asked curiously. He hadn't really cooked before, but he enjoyed learning things, plus he wasn't really sure what to do at the moment.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 pm
>Leon Knight<
>Prince of Addencreed<
>I long to set the world straight<
User Image
Leon smiled and shook his head walking over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "No, I'm coming with you Mila." He chuckled and opened the door further taking her hand and pulling her along. "Come on, I bet your hungry too. Let's go see what the kitchen has to offer." Leon pulled her a little bit hoping for her to follow and started walking towards the smell of food. He closed his eyes and smiled sniffing, the food smelled amazing. Leon opened the door to the dining room and say that it wasn't empty. In fact there was a man with black hair and black eyes. He had never seen the man, reaching his hand up towards the hand of his sword Leon took a defensive stance. "Who are you?"
Rynn01

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:11 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No you can't." she put her hands up but he took one of them anyways. She followed along so she wouldn't seem like she was disobeying orders, "Please, you need not worry about me. I'll eat later when the chores are done." she was surprised by his actions and it made her turn pink. She looked down at his hand, the one that was touching hers. It was warm and inviting and she had to smile but as soon as they walked through that door, she took her hand back and backed away to the corner, lowering her head. Whoever the black haired man was, she knew not to get involved  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/25/a6/2725a6c87a6d53480c08bf551d8f078a.jpg
DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; ))

Corvus enjoyed the solitude of the dining room, biting into the second pastry. He wished he had taken a wine bottle as well before leaving the kitchen, although the pastry was satisfying without a drink. With a bite left to the pastry, the noise of a door opening interrupted his silence. Corvus's grey eyes turned to see the man that entered along with the servant behind him. The man took a cautious stance, with his hand moving towards his weapon Corvus's face turned from pleasant to sour. "Well aren't you rude to strangers. Restrain yourself boy. Walking through someone else's home, taking a tense stance and asking someone's name. Your father must not have taught you proper manners." he retorted, placing the remaining pastry on the table and finishing the bite as he stood up from the chair. "Now tell me your name boy." His tone was cold, emanating a tense atmosphere that began filling the dining room from Corvus' magic presence.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm
[[OOC: Just so you know, she hasn't made the pastries yet xD She was pulling bread out of the oven xD]]

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria smiled when he praised the smell of her little baking kitchen. "I think so too!" She said proudly. "I love it in here~" She set a handful of things down on the counter top of the center island, near where she had placed the cooling bread loaves. Then she turned to look at Mirror, who was asking whether she wanted help with anything. Ari gave him a concerned look. "Are you sure you want to help..? You've already done so much for me... But.. I suppose if you'd like to help, you could cut these strawberries into smaller slices for me." She said, grabbing the dishes that would be needed next. If Mirror could cut strawberries while she made the shell of the pastry, she would be able to make the filling right away when that was done.

Suddenly a big black bird flew through the room, snatching a few pastries that she had made before the bread off of the rack. Ari lunged at the creature, trying to swat it with a towel as it passed, but it was too fast for her. "Hey!" She called out, frustrated by the thief. And then it was gone. She stomped her foot and tossed the towel back onto the counter. "Stupid bird..." She sighed, going to take stock of what had been taken. "That's why I make extra, I suppose... Never know what's going to happen to them..." Ari took a deep breath and went back to what she was doing, beginning to throw things into a bowl. "Do you know how to cut strawberries?" She asked Mirror, giving him a small smile. She wasn't sure whether he had ever done something like that before.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

As a bird flew in, a glass blade formed attached to his arm only to dissipate as he realized that the wasn't a threat as the bird flew out. Ari seemed a bit upset about the bird stealing a few pastries, and Mirror let out a small chuckle, things here were very odd. Focusing back onto Ari, Mirror gave a nod "Yeah I want to help." he said looking at the strawberries then she asked if he knew how to cut them. Don't you just chop at it with a blade? "Ummm... you just cut it to pieces...right?" he asked slightly embarrassed.

He'd seen a few cooks through the mirrors, but never really paid any mind to them. Was there a certain way to cut strawberries? What happened if they weren't cut right? Would it mess up the dish somehow?

Mirror's magic

Glass magic can not create a portal back to the Mirror Realm

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria paused when Mirror asked whether you just cut them to pieces, and stepped back from the table, pulling her hair back and up to get it out of her face. She tied a little ribbon around it, securing it in place, and then went back to pouring and mixing ingredients. She nodded with a small giggle. "Yes, just take the knife and cut it into slices, like this~" She paused again and picked it up, popping the stem off the top of the strawberry and slicing it longways from top to bottom. Then she held out the knife for Mirror to take. "But between you and me, it's not a big deal if they aren't perfect." Ari gave him a knowing wink before going back to her bowl of the crust dough.

She took a wooden spoon and began to mix all of the ingredients until the mixture would become soft and doughy and stick together well enough to begin kneading it.

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror watched Ari as she put her long black hair up before demonstrating how the strawberries should be cut. He smiled a bit as Ari stated that it didn't have to be perfect, that was a relief to him. After all, cooking was Ari's passion, if he wasn't at least decent at it, would she leave him like the other summoners? Gently taking the knife that Ari held out to him, Mirror turned his attention onto the strawberries that sat on the table. "Hey, Ari. If you don't mind me asking, how did you learn to cook?" Mirror asked curiously. She was good at what she did and she loved doing it, Mirror figured that maybe someone had inspired her to become a chef.

Doing as Aria had demonstrated, Mirror cut off the top part of the strawberry before cutting it down the middle. A moment later he took the top of the strawberry he had cut off and put it in his mouth, the leaves sticking out of the side, then took another strawberry and proceeded to cut it.

Mirror's magic

Glass magic can not create a portal back to the Mirror Realm

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers