Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:53 am
"It sounds like she tried to apologize for what she did, but I don't think she really knew all of what she should've apologized for, to start with, and also apparently she's so shitty at apologies it made him want to kill himself." She still didn't really know everything she had said or done to bring him to that point, but the fact of the matter was that regardless of that, she had. "And she did say - after the fact, of course - that it hadn't been any of her business. I wonder if she knew that right from the start but read it anyway...? Guess we'll never know," she finished with an excessive shrug and another sip of her wine. Mm, wine.

"Oh, at the New Year party she didn't want to have anything to do with us, I'm sure," the brunette said with a hint of amusement in her tone and a slight smirk on her face. "I think she was too embarrassed to talk to Luke or Rosie, I'm pretty sure I made her super uncomfortable, and plus I told her not to talk to Luke unless he talked to her first. Actually, she did talk to them for a quick moment I think before she booked it the hell out of there, and I think that was why she and Rosie and Luke met up after that to talk and that was their falling out where he called her a manipulative b***h." She was still so proud of him for that. It was the absolute least of what Dove deserved.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:14 pm
"Hoi." Dith exhaled heavily and shook his head, pausing to sip his wine again. "That's.... Spectacularly bad. Really. I can't believe I had no idea!" Dith huffed and sipped more wine. "I feel like a complete sucker. If she was as manipulative as all that I wonder how much of what she told me about herself I can really trust?" He wanted to disbelieve Sera, he really did, but he saw no reason to do so; the chances of his friend spinning such spectacular lies were minuscule compared to the chances of a girl he'd not really known not being what he'd thought.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 pm
All Sera could do was simply offer Dith another shrug. She had no idea what all Dove had told him, nor did she know nor care much for the girl, so she couldn't even begin to guess what was or wasn't true except what she knew for herself. "I guess she hid it really well, or tried to, anyway. I get the impression she kind of figured none of us would ever talk to each other about her or something? So the others wouldn't find out what she said or did to one...?" She shrugged again with a frustrated sigh. "There's no doubt she was dumb, so I wouldn't put it past her to think we, as friends, wouldn't ever talk about whatever she did and not find out how awful she was. I don't give a crap about her personal life, honestly, so I don't really know how much of what she told you was a lie or not. I do know she liked to brag," the brunette added as an afterthought. Loved to brag about or show off practically everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:44 am
"Mmmmh, that's true; the bragging," Dith replied with another sigh. It had all seemed pretty harmless at the time but knowing what he knew now cast her other behaviours in a different light.

"Well!" Dith exhaled and lifted his glass slightly at Sera. "Guess it's a good thing she took off then? Perhaps she's made a new start somewhere else and learned from her mistakes. It would be nice to think that, no?" It was possible, people could and did change! "I suppose it's a matter of whether or not she ever really accepted and saw that she was in the wrong."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:24 pm
"A good thing, yes, and good riddance," the brunette said with feeling as she glared at her breadstick. "Wherever she's gone, I hope she stays there. If I never see her again, it'll be too soon. And I don't care what she's doing, but from what I've seen and heard of her I doubt she'll ever change. Akira knew her, too, before she moved to Kodo - I don't know if you know Akira or not - but it sounds like she was exactly the same there as she was here, so wherever she is she's probably exactly the same still." Sera huffed and bit into her breadstick. Normally going to nice restaurants were happy occasions, but the subject soured her appetite a bit. For the time being, anyway; it might change for the better once he saw her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 pm
"Ah well," Dith sighed and shrugged, "I guess some people never do learn or change, nothing we can do about that. Anyway, shall we talk of more pleasant things? What have you been up to with your pokemon lately?"

It was good to know the truth he supposed even if the truth left a bad taste in the mouth. Good food and talking of other things would get rid of it for now he had no doubt, but he also had no doubt that he would be chewing this one over more later on; digging up the past did not always turn up things that you wanted to know about.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas