Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:29 am
The truth of the matter is: It's very unlikely, but not impossible. So there's no other way to go about it other than 'maybe'.
However, the chance of him coming back to the series is probably even less likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The truth of the matter is: It's very unlikely, but not impossible. So there's no other way to go about it other than 'maybe'.
However, the chance of him coming back to the series is probably even less likely.
So basically.. the chances of Steve coming back are the same as the chances of Leon dying? xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:47 pm
Uenna
So basically.. the chances of Steve coming back are the same as the chances of Leon dying? xd

As much as I hate to think so, yeah. But hey, if Steve DOES come back, I wanna see Leon dead in the sequel!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

As much as I hate to think so, yeah. But hey, if Steve DOES come back, I wanna see Leon dead in the sequel!
As much as that sounds tempting, seeing Leon let go would certainally change perspective of the series. In a good way I mean. confused  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:16 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

As much as that sounds tempting, seeing Leon let go would certainally change perspective of the series. In a good way I mean. confused
It's all about balance. If they wanna bring back a crappy character like Steve, then they should get rid of the overhyped pretty boy Leon. Then steve... They should make an RE game with like 12 scenarios in it, containing all the classic characters like Jill, Chriss, Barry etc. So that nobody is overhyped.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

It's all about balance. If they wanna bring back a crappy character like Steve, then they should get rid of the overhyped pretty boy Leon. Then steve... They should make an RE game with like 12 scenarios in it, containing all the classic characters like Jill, Chriss, Barry etc. So that nobody is overhyped.

AND SHERRY!! scream  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:53 am
I wouldn't know what to choose.. get Steve back or let go of Leon? xd Fangirl insticts tell me to hang onto Leon. D: Though I agree, it would be a great twist if Kennedy kicked the bucket. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:56 pm
Uenna
I wouldn't know what to choose.. get Steve back or let go of Leon? xd Fangirl insticts tell me to hang onto Leon. D: Though I agree, it would be a great twist if Kennedy kicked the bucket. razz

Or have them duel for claire's hand in marriage only to have them bothh killed by chris...

Chris: MY SISTER!! scream MINE!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:34 am
When I said make all the major characters play a part, I mean all the important characters. Sherry not included.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:37 am
Uenna
I don't know Uenna, if that would to happen I don't think you would handle it. blaugh  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:43 pm
MM-212 Beta
Uenna
I don't know Uenna, if that would to happen I don't think you would handle it. blaugh
My brian might kerplode a couple of times.. gonk I got pretty hysterical for a millisecond when I found out that Luis got killed. xd But that's because it was unexpected. D: Still..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:17 pm
I'd love that. Beginning cinematic of RE5. It's a graveyard. People are standing as a priest is givint a eulogy, mourning the death of Leon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'd love that. Beginning cinematic of RE5. It's a graveyard. People are standing as a priest is givint a eulogy, mourning the death of Leon.
That would be an awesome opening for any game (Especially the following RE games) that has had a main character that has a large fan following and survived a lot of encounters with the enemy. 3nodding But Capcom's more about pleasing the fans than they are about making cool cinematics and offering a bit of fan-satisfaction on the side lately.

They probably think killing off the character would kill their sales.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:39 am
Das Jabberwockie
That would be an awesome opening for any game (Especially the following RE games) that has had a main character that has a large fan following and survived a lot of encounters with the enemy. 3nodding But Capcom's more about pleasing the fans than they are about making cool cinematics and offering a bit of fan-satisfaction on the side lately.

Umm... Excuse me, Das... See me? Right here? I am a fan! If capcom wants to please FANS, they should be pleasing me, you Lord Travis and others like us...

As for Uenna... I'm sure she'd be pleased if they put her in the game as Leon's last girlfriend who's mourning him at his funeral.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie

Umm... Excuse me, Das... See me? Right here? I am a fan! If capcom wants to please FANS, they should be pleasing me, you Lord Travis and others like us...

As for Uenna... I'm sure she'd be pleased if they put her in the game as Leon's last girlfriend who's mourning him at his funeral.

Claire: What? stressed  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces