Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[ORP Event - RESULTS!] R&S vs. The Friends: Night of Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:50 am
MY STORY
Name of Doe: Seasons may Change ; The Friends

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."So there was this one time I gave birth..."

Cocoa then paused, wide eyes staring at him, he quickly turned as red as a chicken's crown and shook his head. "I --I mean--It wasn't me who gave birth! T-that's im-impossible--!" The kio said a little flustered, tail swaying behind him in nervousness. "Um----" That seemed to lessen the wonder of the kin listening to him at the very least, one kimeti encouraging him to go on. Oh MotherFather help him, he wasn't good with telling stories...

"There--there was this time I was making a--delivery," He continued on, still looking like a turtle who wanted to escape into his shell for dear life. "I am a gatherer too for Rise and Shine-- cause I'm not completely great at t-talking--" Oh great he was mumbling again and going off his train of thought.

"One day I gathered really lovely herbs, the freshest I had found in such a long time -- they had just grown and matured and they smelled so fresh, the leaves so green, bugs hadn't got to them yet--" It was different when he was talking about these things compared to his usual manner of speaking, he was more at ease, eyes brightening a little bit when he spoke of things he was excited about. "It was wonderful!" he exclaimed "It was a wild patch of spices, I would know--there wasn't any logic to how they were planted, just-- the swamps blessings to us. In the middle of a place you would't expect -- around it -- was almost barren! Leaves turning to brown and orange, the ground dirty with ----" An impatient doe interrupted him gently to tell him to get to the juicy part.

"OH---oh--right, I'm sorry..." the dark kiokote blushed a little, he didn't realize he was going on and on about it.

"I had to make a delivery that day -- to a lovely doe." He sighed softly, "She was glowing! She was so friendly, smiled at me .. asked me how my day was ..." He caught himself before he said too much. "Uahh------She was nice! She was very nice! -- um- so I delivered her goods to her, she was very happy with them, told me to give her compliments to who had made it -- said many nice things to me, we talked for a while ------ and then she just suddenly stopped--her eyes wide at me!" He looked a little pained remembering the memory. "She suddenly laid on the ground -- making painful sounds -- I didn't know what to do! I dropped everything, put a hoof on her and asked what I could do ---- and she said she was giving birth! Which I should have mentioned earlier --- uh----but---yes, she told me to just stay with her, she could feel the little ones coming and said it was quite painful this time so I had to help her to a nearby tree ---so--so the sacs could go in a more covered--safe place." It was a bit clear that Cocoa didn't really think the story through, or how exactly this situation he was describing worked. "And after a while--- um, she groaned-- then told me to come closer---- and she moved to the side, smiling--even happier than she was before I met her--glowing! He smile was so bright... And she showed me the sacs that she had laid, all of them already so beautiful as her..." And the kiokote started to look like he was daydreaming again, glassy eyed and looking into the crowd but not really looking at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:10 am
"Big gatherings are the best," the Kimeti replied enthusiastically. "My tribe is my family, with some actual family included, and I couldn’t imagine my life without them. Every time we throw a feast and invite every kin to join us, I couldn’t be happier." Her pride for Rise & Shine was blatantly obvious. “So you should definitely visit us lots."

Every new friend was a delight and Sunspot honestly would have been overjoyed if Lonely Only simply decided to stay. But tribe life wasn’t for everyone and just a visit every now and then would be just as good.

"Of courmphahohm," her first instinctive ‘yes!’ came out muffled and she flushed with embarrassment, nearly sidestepping into him. "I mean, I would love to. That would be nice. Dancing looks so fun and it is fun, I just…" She lowered her voice to an apologetic whisper. “I’m very clumsy. I will step on your hooves a lot or worse." Her natural skills did not extend to dancing. She could hardly walk in a straight line without causing an accident.

Huni Pi
all good <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tattered Moth was busy stuffing his face full of apples when he noticed his son and a rather small, though adorable, looking doe heading his way. Not wanting to be one to ruin a moments romantic flavor, this statement not precisely true as he often found himself ambling into situations that he hadn't been invited to, he quickly speared three more apples with his horn and stepped off and out of the picture all the while munching the last remnants of said delicious fruit as he went and chuckling to himself something about 'attaboy' and whatnot. That was when he spotted her again, the hard doe. It was the easiest way he could think to describe her for one who held a demeanor such as hers looked to be wrought more likely of oak than of flesh and blood. Any normal kin would have taken one look at her posture and skirted smartly away. Well thank the motherfather he place no faith in normalcy, it simply hindered the creative mind.

Trotting over as though the sun were shining clean out of his behind the large male inclined his head forward cordially and offered her a knowing smile. "Well now, m'lady.. come come. Your story, you see, I have heard many tales in my time but yours I daresay has struck a chord." He inclined his head again, dislodging one of the apples onto a rock in an attempt to share it with his put-upon company. "It isnt so much the tale itself, for any can spin yarns about fanciful struggles and each one certainly is easy to top with fable upon fable, it is HOW you spoke. Your eyes give your anger a well trampled playground and it is this anger that shows me the truth in your tale which in turn makes your tale quite remarkable indeed and I should like to hear more if you will permit an old fool to listen." He offered her a smile which in even the best of circumstances would still have been goofy. Coupled with the fact that he still had two apples speared helplessly upon his single horn you had quite the picture going. But it was his eyes, his eyes spoke volumes, and in them was something else, something deep, something old. It was his eyes that, in most situations, hinted that this males quirky personality and blissful world view held a deeper vein that remained purposefully unmined beneath the surface. He was quite bubbly and charmingly odd and his presence made one feel at ease but his eyes were.. almost unnerving in their way.

Ruriska
Tattered Moth would LOVE to bother Cold Commands.. if you dont mind. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nobody had approached Cold Commands once she had retreated beneath her tree. There seemed to be an invisible line drawn across the ground and no kin dared cross it, leaving her a space to quietly observe the gathering. The doe would have been quite happy to keep it that way. Unfortunately the approaching buck had other ideas. She assessed him quickly, gaze penetrating as it ran over his body and locked onto his gaze unflinchingly.

"How nice," she said, once he had spoken, mouth twitching into a grim smile. She ignored the apple, as if the gesture had never happened. "What exactly do you want to hear? We are here to tell stories and I gave mine. There is nothing else to it." He wouldn’t make a good soldier, she had already decided. The Friends would love him. If he joined, he would bring wisdom and they would enjoy listening to his grand words.

But she needed more warriors. She needed the bitter and the destructive. She needed the ones who would spill the blood of others and their own.

I K i n u I
I don't mind but I can't say the same for her. ;D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:35 am
INTERIM ANNOUNCEMENT
Just a heads-up that we don't have enough entries to account for all the pets yet, so we will extend the event to the end of the week, 11th October.

Re: the Power Play siblings Contest
If we do not get enough entries for this pair by the end of this event, we may pull them out of the tribe contest context and do another contest for them instead.
I would feel more comfortable doing that as we were kindly allowed to contest these two by someone outside the tribe, and are very special to the parents!

Thank you for the entries and the RP so far, it's awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 pm
"True, smashing the deserving- it gets the blood up! There's nothing quite so fair as destroying that which deserves it- the roar of the fight in your ears, the rage of battle coloring your cheeks- it is a real treat when one can perform for a just cause." The green totoma nodded slowly, happy to have found one of like mind. Her tribe was good, and she certainly loved them all, but it was also true that they were largely complacent; other than the hunters, they were often content

"Of course, sometimes just smashing is pretty fun. It doesn't always have to be some noble thing- sometimes, two of like mind can challenge each other for the sheer joy of it." She smiled shyly and gave a sidelong glance to the stranger. She didn't mingle with other totoma too much, but when she did, she dearly loved to get into headbutting matches with them. Perhaps this stranger- she should really get her name- would be down to spar.

Huni Pi
Yeah, dice rolls sound great. What better way to make friends than a rasslin' match? biggrin

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:57 pm
Tattered Moth quirked a brow in response to her dismissal of the stories continuation but he was hardly one to be brushed off so easily. Her smile. He could almost feel the effort it took for her to grin like that and it caused him to smile himself, giving a warm chuckle. "It's all right. You don't have to hurt yourself smiling like that on my account. But ah, a story like that is far from unfinished. There is certainly more to tell. It cannot all be as rosy as your Acha friend made it out to be. One as strong-willed as this young Kimeti Doe sounds does not seem the type to simply take death lying down. Where did this young doe go once she was turned away? What did she do? Her path must certainly have been more treacherous and trying than a simple happy ending can provide. How did she come across this buck 'savior' of sorts? There is much left unsaid. Pardon my fiery curiosity but I do admire a good inner strength when I hear it and tales of those who overcome such adversity deserve more than a quick nod of approval." His intentions were unclear and his desire to hear the rest of the tale was quite strong. He wanted to know what she had thought after being turned away, where had she gone, how had she managed with the knowledge that she would soon be mother to new life, and where had she found her strength amidst all of the hardship? If there was one thing Tattered Moth loved it was an underdog. He had a soft spot for those who fought tooth and claw for life against insurmountable odds.

Ruriska
He can work with that. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 am
At first she looked confused. Cold Commands regarded him with a furrowed brow, expression quizzical. Then she laughed; a sharp, startling bark. “You are mistaken. That story is over. Unless you want to make it up yourself.” She sneered. “It was an allegory, you fool. It was designed to cast doubt on the greedy kin who are running this event. It was an act of war. Every Rose simply felt a need to add his nuisance part.” The story itself had no meaning to her. In fact, she thought the doe she had created weak and useless, hardly worthy of saving. Yet that was not what The Friends were about and if she was finally going to get them to fight properly, she needed to put on a good show.

I K i n u I
We'll see. XD

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:59 pm
RISE & SHINE CHICKENS
A lull in conversations led to Shank rising to occasion to spin her own tale of wonder, awe, and outright buffoonery. Coughing in a manner to disguise her ungraceful ascent, she tried her hoof at storytelling. In a clear voice that conveyed much more confidence than what she truly felt, she began her:

It started out innocently enough. It began with one voice, and was joined by another. More came, some in pairs or solo, and soon there were more than the being's legs and tail combined. The great number meant it was always loud and the voices, including my own, jostled for attention in one long stream of consciousness.

"The sky is beautiful. Isn't the wind great?" And next thing you know, the being was standing at the edge of the known world listening to the voices of false reason. If they looked down, an unforgiving blackness beckoned and seduced. But if eyes turned skyward, the magnificent endless Sun shined brightly. Like a moth to a flame, the being was drawn to the unbelievably high point, but did not have wings.

"Wings are a pesky excuse. You can do it." Like little gnats, they continued on, boredom fueling their mischievous streak.

So built up on dangerous hope was the being that fantasy blended with reality and in one fell swoop, cold facts crushed his dreams as gravity broke his plummeting bones. In that spectacular fall, even immortal beings needed recovery time. With all the bones set in place, once broken the being was never the same.

The voices were quiet for a time but started up again, a crueler edge laced their words. "Slow poke" they called him, and you'd move like sap, too, if you were bones no longer danced at the joints like they used to. Unable to gain much traction or distance, the being placed themselves underneath the great Sun and stared for a small eternity. Steadfast and rooted in tradition, the Sun took notice of the being's attentions. With nothing more than an endless eon of dreams, the Sun imparted is power and wove its rays and magic through the pipe dream until a mountain solidified. The being climbed, trudged, and dragged its broken body one bloody shamble at a time. It was a happy story for the being. Up in the sky, the being chased the Sun in a fun little game, but was considerably smaller with its pale ethereal glow. The voices were alone now and not keen on the changes so they, too, forged their own path up the mountain and followed their longtime companion into the sky. They brought their own brand of mischief and upon their black humor, the sky was darkened and night was formed. The voices became the tiny stars that followed the broken being who brought the night, who in turn followed the daylight bringing Sun. For even though as jambled and useless as the being was, eventually it found its happiness and place in the world.

Shank concluded the story on a hopeful note hoping her voice did not shake and that others did not notice how her leg bent not so neatly in front of her as she sat down. She had lofty dreams once, but made her peace long ago. Now she had s**t-for-featherbrains friends, but was kept in jolly company for her remaining years of the swamp. For even though she could not fly, the merry collection of birds were her wings, and would often bring back tales and trinkets from their own travels. They were content as she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:12 pm
RISE & SHINE CHICKENS

Coming late to the gathering due to her role in the tribe, her makeshift baglike sack hung around her neck filled with goodies to be delivered back to the base. Light the Path only managed to hear the ending of a story being told by the mossy green kin who stood before her. He turned to face her, smiled, and said: "Well, you're the last one. Tell us a good story." With a nudge he pushed her into the center of the crowd. Everyone cheered and waited for her to start.

The doe stood there with her mouth wide open. It was time to tell a story. Any story. For there are many curious eyes who were looking at her, anticipating to hear one last story. With a deep breath to calm herself down, she stood there, still as a stone, and spun her words.

"I have been told that many seasons ago, the swamp was once flooded underwater erasing all that was beautiful and stunning. During the flood many creatures drowned in its presence except for those with gills. They have been described to be "Fishlike' with 'many tails' and 'many eyes' by ones that lived to tell before passing away. Rumour has it that these creatures were able to reproduce during any season and give birth to many spawns. They feed off of the lives of the weak and vulnerable. Especially at night when no one is watching. One by one they come out of the deep waters and onto land looking for a meal. When you are not careful, they can slit your throat before you even have a chance to scream. The MotherFather heard the pleas of those who were weak and unable to defend themselves. Somehow, something indescribable happened, as if the chosen ones had summoned unnatural beings to fend for these kin. For the next night, an earthquake erupted so vast, that it split the earth open. Out came the caveworms. Worms as big as you and I, with their jaws and legs as strong as boulders, they tore the bodies of the sea creatures apart and feasted upon them. Some dragged their prey back below the earth and never to be seen again. The sea creatures retreated back into the ocean when drought came. Many years passed and the once flooded land sprung life back into existence and created the swamp you see today. Although all seems well, there are many stories to be told of Matope. Many secrets we have yet to uncover. This was just one of those stories." She looked around at the crowd and swallowed nervously as she bowed her head low to excuse herself, and fled the scene. It sounded absurd and truly made up, of course she knew that, but they do not have to know that.

PREFERENCE LIST - [ FrostyPeaches ]
In order of preference: Chickens: 4, 5, 3, 2, 1  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm
PREFERENCE LIST - [ Lural ]
In order of preference: 4, 3, 2, 1, 5

RISE & SHINE CHICKENS

User Image

A pair of bucks joined the gathering of kin. A speckled purple acha was talking to the yellow buck with green strips, laughing. "No way no way no way!" The acha barked. He'd been listening to the yellow kimeti for a while now, and his stories were fantastic, but he was pretty sure that they were all made up. They had to be... right? Well, Not For Eats decided he could tell a story too.

"Did you hear the one about the doe who started a war between 2 tribes long since gone?" He asked, and instantly, the other kin was interested. "Come on, I'll tell you the story." He settled down at the camp fire and waited for his turn to tell a story.

"You see, a long time ago, out in the desert, there was a doe more beautiful then anything. She had a life mate, and together they lead a tribe of hunters. They didn't hunt food, mind you. They hunted water. It isn't always easy to find in the desert, see. Anyways, one day, the doe's life mate went away on a journey, searching for the next oasis for their tribe. While he was away, another young buck happened upon the tribe. They of course took him in and let him share their drink and food, but when he saw the doe, oh, he was totally smitten!" Not For Eats paused for a moment to make sure at least the yellow buck was still paying attention to him. He glanced around to see if anyone else was listening too, then started talking once more.

"Naturally, the young buck did the only rational thing when you're smitten with someone's life mate. He kidnapped her! Snatched her right out of her own tribe and whisked her off across the desert. Though some say she was willing to go with him, I think that's romantic nonsense. Anyways, when her life mate returned to find her gone, he set out after her, his tribe with him. The buck was the son of another tribe member, gatherers, I do believe. Those skilled in finding plants and small animals in the desert, not really hunters. But I don't think that's an important part of the story. So, the life mated buck found the young buck in the safety of his own tribe with the doe, and suddenly a great battle started between the tribes. Now it isn't acha nature to be so hostile. We typically get along and share food and drink and party, meet and part, meet and part. But no, this was like... totoma blood bath level of fighting. The fighting lasted for days as the buck fought to get his life mate back."

After a slight stretch and a shake of his head, Not for Eats finished up his story. "Well, the fighting was brutal, and a lot of acha fell, but in the end, the buck had won and managed to rescue his life mate." Another pause, and Not For Eats realized that his companion was looking at him for more for the story. "Ah... well, there isn't really much to tell after that. The war left both tribes small, and this was so long ago that only the story is told anymore... But a single doe started one of the largest blood baths the desert ever saw." He felt the story wasn't too bad for making it up completely on the fly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:33 pm
PREFERENCE LIST - [ I K i n u I ]
In order of preference: My story doe, Chickens; 5, 2, Lemur, Chickens; 3, 4, 1, Rabbit, Lion, Lioness, Piglet (Not sure if I qualify for R&S familiars or The Friends familiars since I just submitted my applications and they are pending approval. xD Figured I would try just in case!)

RISE & SHINE CHICKENS

User Image

Turning Path squinted and couldn't stop himself from openly staring at the lovely Kio as she told her story. She was gorgeous! He sort of blushed and looked away, a little ashamed of himself and much too shy to talk to such a pretty female as Light the Path. He smiled as her story came to a close and felt a little relieved that he wasn't the only one nervous. The Kiokote was AWFUL at public speaking, or so he thought, he was just insanely nervous. Being so new to the tribe he just wanted to make a good impression and possibly some friends. As he was nudged forward the brown Kio cleared his throat and began.

"Uh, uhum, eh.. heh. Oh. Ok. I have a story. It's maybe not so good as most of the ones you have all been sharing but I usually stick to what I'm good at. Deliveries. I will tell you something I saw one day though during my first delivery into the swamp. It had to have been early, before the sun was up in the sky, I was running through some dry lands when I saw this white figure darting back and forth between the trees. Now, I'm not one to spook easy y'see and this thing had all the fur standing straight up on my body. Looked like a dang ghost so it did. So, I'm runnin' and it's following and I'm starting to freak out and it's starting to get closer but I couldn't just very well drop my goods and high-tail it home because I've got these clients counting on me. Wee babies and all that just waitin' on the goods."

"So, I decide to try and lose it but the faster I go, the faster the dang thing gets! Finally I just stopped and started yellin' because.. well.. what else was I supposed to do? So I'm hollerin' 'HEY! GHOSTY. GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE AND STOP FLITTIN' ABOUT THEM TREES.' And what do you think happens? The DARN THING COMES OUT." At this point his eyes had gotten wider and he kind of had his legs splayed a bit for dramatic effect. "And you know what it was? A HERON! Never seen nothin' like it in my life! Couldn't figure it out for the life of me but then it hits me like a log to the skull, I'm carrying dried fish! Blow me over I almost laughed myself silly. So I told him that if he helped me keep an eye out for predators I'd reward him with fish when we got back home and true to his little nodding bill he did just that. Saved me from a pretty nasty run-in with some Caiman too. Though, that's another story and I've probably yammered on long enough now.." He blushed a little and slipped back into the crowd. Too nervous to see if anyone enjoyed it even as he chuckled to himself over how foolish he'd looked being afraid of a bird.

THE FRIENDS PETS

Blooms was new to The Friends but she understood that this Tribe, the R&S, were a terribly greedy lot and needed to be taught a lesson. Unfortunately, she was such a kind-hearted creature that she couldn't help getting to know everyone that made the effort to introduce themselves and found that she was having fun. What was it that drove The Friends so batty about Rise & Shine? Though she had to admit, the lavishness and waste was a bit much for her taste and she found herself wrinkling her nose more than once at a gluttonous Kin or an outlandish display. But she had a soft disposition and kept her opinions, and her disapproval, to herself. Stepping in to join a small crowd of ladies she listened with a faint smile to their tales and decided that maybe she should share one of her own. Though, given the circumstances, she should probably make some sort of lesson out of it.

"I remember once.." Blooms began. "That my mother told me how the moon comes to be crescent shaped." She smiled and blinked her calm gaze out across the females. Her voice was low, feminine, soft and very soothing. "She said it began with two quarrelsome Caiman brothers who saw the moon and fell in love with it. Thinking it was the great, glowing, eye of a lady Caiman they pined for her adoration day and night and such fierce love soon turned to fierce competition. They quarreled and quarreled hour by hour over who should be the one to take the moon for his mate. At this time the moon was always full. Lovely and round and bright. But this beauty soon became lost upon them as their rivalry deepened and the moon began to feel sad that their desire to fight was so much stronger than their desire to adore her."

"One brother, the elder, became enraged and impatient and spoke boastfully to his brother 'I will simply eat the moon!' He roared. 'Then she will always be mine!' The younger brother, startled by this violent greed, tried to warn the moon of his intent but was exhausted from their fight and decided to have a quick nap first, thinking the moon safe during the day. So exhausted was he that he slept far too long and night was soon upon them. The moon was especially radiant that evening and true to his word the older caiman jumped from skyflea to skyflea and CHOMP took a large bite out of her, only missing a sliver before he fell to the ground and was killed by the hard earth below. His greed becoming his ruin."

Her eyes were upon the R&S members now, a hint of warning, but she continued her story as fluid and calm as ever. "The younger, tearful in his realization that he had neglected the moon in favor of sleeping, prayed to the motherfather to heal her broken form. The motherfather, seeing the caiman of pure intent in his wish to restore the once beautiful moon, brought her to her former glory. The caiman laughed and danced, joyous at the moons restoration but she could never truly forgive his negligence and as a reminder she turns her face from him every month, showing him the scar, the crescent, to remind him of his trespasses and to warn him to be wise in the future, especially when it comes to love." She smiled then and laughed softly. "My mother is such a romantic. Imagine. A Caiman and the Moon in love. Wouldn't it be a splendid sight indeed?"

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:49 pm
Tattered Moth seemed to take this in stride and pondered it for a moment. Hmm, had he been off? Was she truly not the doe from the story? He wasn't usually wrong about these sorts of matters though this doe appeared to have some deeper anger issues so maybe he'd been picking up on a rage stemming from a different source. He chuckled and shook another apple free, not bothered that she'd ignored the one he'd left in the slightest. "AH! I see. Well now you seem a bit disdainful or perhaps disgusted by the main character. Do you not think the doe from the story is strong? Seeking help, being smart and strong of mind, is hardly weakness. Pride is such a destructive force it can tear down even the most sturdy and strong limned of Kin. It wears away at you like water against stone. You seem like a doe of strong will and body but how easily could you be torn down should your courage fail you or your mind be filled with doubt? The mind is the best weapon. Otherwise you are simply a dumb, sturdy tool." He chuckled again, finding the idea of a Kin being used to plow a field quite hilarious.

Ruriska
Pfffff... he's a loony. Like a quirky psychiatrist. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 am
"A visit! I say, I say, that is a splendid idea! I am quite fond of visits and I hope that the next time I have the pleasure of your company we both have many tales to share with each other." The buck was all smiles and good cheer, practically drunk on joy with the company he was currently keeping.

The acha leaned in close as the doe whispered, his ears raised to catch every syllable and his breath held in case it was a secret to keep. Lonely closed his eyes solemnly as he whispered back, trying to maintain discretion, "Fret not, warm Sunspot. That shall not pose a problem."

He brightened immediately, "I shall remain ever alert of your limbs and gait! So come, now, weave and stamp and prance with me~" He set the remnants of their meal aside (out of other kins' way because it would be rude to just leave things lying around) and began an easy rhythm with his hooves as he sidled up beside the much larger doe.

Ruriska
I oddly imagined this would be how they dance.

--------------

Brute nodded in complete agreement, the smirk turning into a genuine smile. Finally, a like-minded kin! The totoma had joined the friends in their crusade against the Rise and Shine tribe because she'd thought there would be plenty of opportunities to butt heads and bust skulls. So far, the only smashing and mashing and hurting she'd done had been for food. And while being fed was a worthy cause, it just wasn't the same.

"You got a good head on your shoulders," the brown doe said, "And an even better-looking pair of horns." There was a glint of challenge in her eyes, not malicious but there was definitely fire. "You looking to smash me with 'em?"

And the reason why she was called Battle Tendencies reared its head.

Scaramouche Fandango
Would you like me to start the "post-party" smashin' contest? OvO

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:43 pm

"You don’t understand," Cold Commands said, her words running over the top of his last. "I have no interest in talking with you. I do not wish to debate the story or any matter of pride. You are nothing to me. Your opinion holds no value." She spoke matter-of-factly, cold and without feeling, as if he was an irritating bug that she would swat if necessary. "Either you will leave right now or I will. That is the end of it."

I K i n u I
She 'aint buying what he's selling. XD Sorry love, Cold Commands is not very nice at all.

“I-it won’t a problem?” She breathed, eyes glistening with hope. It would be so nice to dance and not worry that she was going to squash her dance partner.

Sunspot did indeed wish to weave and stamp and prance but she shuffled slowly at first, getting used to the rhythm he had set. At first she was mindful not to get too close, just in case, but after a moment of swaying her body and tossing her head, the joy of dancing took over and she wasn’t being careful at all.

But Lonely Only had promised to not get stepped on, sort of, and she trusted his skills.

Huni Pi
Aha how cute. <3 I can definitely see that! Head bobbing and stepping is about as skilled as Sunspot gets anyway. xD

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff