Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:49 pm
"He's always been like that! It's just unrequainted puppy love! Why would I want to go see him when he's what got me in trouble in the first place?!" the shorter man bellowed. "You want to do something to him? Go ahead if you can! I'd be glad to be rid of him!"

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 11:29:39 AM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:52 pm
"And I would be VERY glad to kick you both out of my library, if you were not working on an order!" The librarian was there, hissing through her teeth as she glared angrily at the two grunts, "This IS a library. Keep quiet!"

Adam jolted when the Librarian was there, nodding as his tongue had become paralyzed due to shock. It wasn't just the Librarian, but Izaya too. When she left, he turned to whisper at the other man calmly, "You don't act that way. You got in trouble because you disobeyed an order the first time. You're free to do as you please outside. How would that get you in trouble? Don't be an idiot." Sighing, the blonde ran a hand through his hair, "Seriously, dude... Sometimes you're so hopeless. I just wish for once you'd stop lying to yourself and be a tiny bit brave."

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 3:25:12 PM ))

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:52 pm
Izaya had to direct his glare to the floor to keep from turning it on the librarian. The last thing he needed right now was her reporting him for insubordination. He kept quiet through Adam's response, determined not to speak until he was certain he could get himself under control once more.

"Don't tell me how I act," he growled. "There's more to this than you know. Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason they let me outside? So they can see what non-Rockets I come into contact with and for what reason, perhaps? Maybe who other Rockets come into contact with as well." The memory of the robotic eye lying on the table was still burned into his mind, but he dared not mention it to Adam. "'Being brave' is another term for 'being reckless'. I already tried that for the wrong reasons and look where I wound up. You're the one who should be less 'brave'."

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:26:40 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:53 pm
Now, being let out to find out who he interacted with and who others interacted with... That hadn't crossed Adam's mind. He frowned faintly and let his head rest backwards onto the shelf. Sighing, he stared at the ceiling as if the answer would float down on fairy wings and be handed to him, "Didn't think about that. Guess it's possible...That they're using you for a weird outside surveillance."

Getting up on his knees, he stood again and grabbed more books, sliding them onto the shelf, "You're right, there is more to this than I know. And I'm not trying to pry into that pandoras box. That's just one facet of you, not the whole thing."

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 7:37:35 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:54 pm
"So what's your point, then?" Izaya asked, somewhat pacified that Adam had conceded on one thing, at least. He stooped to scoop up a book only to miss it, frown, and try again. Quickly grabbing it, he shoved the thing back on the shelf and turned his head to Namie.

"Namie - more books, please."

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:51:54 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:55 pm
Adam considered listing the points over again, in relishing on how 'right' he was compared to Izaya. But that wouldn't lead them anywhere, would it? Adam gently placed another book onto the shelf before kneeling and grabbing an arm full. He stood and set them sideways in two stacks on the shelf, motioning with a hand for Izaya to help himself.

"Guess my point is... Talking to you won't hurt me in the end. And maybe instead of isolating yourself, you could...' Adam sighed and shrugged, "Dunno man. Talk to me? Stop trying to carry everything on your own?"

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 8:06:21 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm
The black-haired man looked skeptically at him. "You're not getting what I'm saying. It could hurt you." He hesitated before grabbing and missing for another book on the ground, ignoring Adam's stacks. "And...you're one of my humans, so of course I wouldn't want that."

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:18:47 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 pm
A faint curl of a smile tugged at his lips, "You're such a dork, man." Adam chuckled and continued to work off the stacks he had brought up, "Are you going to start watching me in the shower, too? 'Cause I can slip and fall, hurt myself there too."

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 8:22:45 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:02 pm
Izaya couldn't help smirking as well, but he took care not to look at Adam. "Going to 'start'? I'm an observer. That's what I do, both as a hobby and job. The only reason I ever stopped was because I was stuck in a place I couldn't."

Feeling around, Namie finally used her powers to put a book in his hands. He looked up to meet her eye and mouth, 'Thanks'.

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:25:35 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:05 pm
Fighting back a smile, Adam moved onto the Bs, "Jeesh, Iz. If you wanted to see me nakie you could have asked politely. No need to be a creeper~"

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 8:38:16 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:07 pm
Namie rolled her eyes at Izaya, but at Adam's comment, she threw a book in his face. Izaya actually laughed aloud. "But that's just a part of who I am~ Are you saying you can't accept me for being me?"

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:40:49 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:08 pm
Sudden book to the face was NOT what Adam was expecting. Yelping, he fell backwards, his cheek red where the book hit, "D-damn she's got an arm." He started to laugh too, pushing himself up on his elbows to grin at Izaya, "I guess if this is a part of yourself, I will." He sighed dramatically, putting his wrist to his forehead, "I'll shake my butt extra in the shower, just for you."

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 8:45:30 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:09 pm
Izaya chuckled. "That wasn't her arm; that was her Psychic attack. And I think she held back, too." A book knocked him backward shortly after. "That was her arm." Sitting up, he raised a brow at the shelves. "...Was this shelf this full a few minutes ago?"

Namie sighed.

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 8:53:53 PM))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:11 pm
Laughter spilled out of Adam as he pointed to the now downed Iza, "J-jeesh. She's a beast. Good job, Namie." It felt good to laugh, to laugh together. It'd been... Too long since this had happened. Wiping at his eyes, he called Izaya's raised brow, and raised it one more. Two brows, very raised, very surprised at the full shelves, "Huh? Uh... No. I don't think so."

The Gardevior was speaking, but it was gibberish to Adam, "Uhm... Any idea what she's saying, Iz?"

Manny chipped in as the Haunter twiddled his claws nervously,

"Ah... Namie did it.. Well thanks, Nammers. Guess I owe you a treat." Standing with a grunt, he offered Izaya a hand up.

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 8:59:59 PM ))

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:37 pm
Growlithe,> Namie commanded Manny, acting offended. She smiled a tiny bit.

"It must be easy as a Psychic-type. She can just move things telekinetically. I'd forgotten." He ran a hand through his hair, his smile fading once more. "Why would she be saying anything at all? She's not a human." Another book hit him in the head. He ignored the bump it caused picked it up along with the others before pushing himself to his feet without Adam's help.

"I guess we're done here, then," he said.

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:10:43 PM))

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff