Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:27 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The giggling caught Nami off guard. She set her cup of tea down. "A-are you okay..?"

She had to think for a second. "Paint..."
Kurona snapped her fingers. "Maybe the storage shed? I'm not sure."

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:06 am
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "Most likely, erm..." she then rubbed the back of her head, "I don't know where it is so..." she said, looking around as if she was searching for the storage shed in sight.
Wakai sat up, and eventually stopped giggling, "S-Sorry, I guess it's kind of funny...we both have something to improve on," she then smiled at Nami, "I'm sure we'll both get over our problem one day, though," she then tilted her head at Nami, "You seem fine with being social. I mean," she then pointed to herself, "You're able to speak with me like normal."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:18 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami nodded. "I-I see... Well, it's easier around one person.... Especially Erin..."

Kurona nodded and jogged out of sight before coming back with a can of blue spray paint. She showed Tsuyoi. "You'll figure out where everything is. It's pretty basic of a layout for a clan residence."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona with a small smile, and grabbed the spray can from her, "Thanks...yeah, it'll probably take me a few days to rememeber the layout of this place." She then returned to the open area of the yard, folding her arms and silently staring at the area for a few seconds. She then started to shake the spray paint can, and started to spray the outline of the pond.
[layout of pond]

"Ah, I see, w-well, I guess that makes sense.." she then started to clear the table of the empty cups and plate. "So, what if you're in a group with two or three other people?" she asked as she cleared the table.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

A simple shrug was all Nami felt like doing to acknowledge the question. She took another sip of tea, not caring that it was cold. "It depends on whether I like the person or not... But anywhere over ten is bad..."

Kurona watched on. "You don't plan on using magic to make this, do you? It'd be easier but we'd need someone skilled with earthy magic."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and grinned, "Do you prefer digging it out then?" she then summoned her battle gauntlet, "Don't worry, my father taught me a certain trick so that we don't need to dig." she said before walking to a certain spot of the layout.
Wakai nodded at Nami's answer and brought the dishes to the sink and began to wash them. "Haha...w-well, a big group is somewhat scary. But, bigger groups can also be fun...depending on how their personalities are though."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She grinned, wanting to know more. "Sweet."
Kurona was paying more attention now.

"Still, better to stay where you don't have to worry about sticking someone with a knife." Nami added. "You never know what creepers are out there."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at the spot she stood in and crouched down, "All right, so we want this side to be the swimming part of the pond...so, maybe 4, 5 feet deep would be good." she said before making her gauntlet into a fist. She then held it brought her fist into the air and punched the ground. When doing that, the ground around her seemed to flash green for a split second. After it had flashed, the ground around her had sunk to a certain point. She stood up and looked around her, the hole looked to be deep enough, "Hmm, not sure if this is about 5 feet..."
Wakai laughed a little, finishing the dishes and putting them on the dish rack to dry. She looked at Nami, "Good point...but still, it's bad to just stay inside." she said, walking back to the table and returning to her seat.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami set her head on the table. "Wonder what Papa would say about my 'habit'...?"

Kurona was slightly impressed. "Neat... Where's the water coming from? Oh, right. We have a water mage here."
She turned on her heels and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Nami!"

Nami sat up hearing her name. She slowly stood up and poked her head out the kitchen door. "Aye!"
Kurona waved. Nami, we need you!"
She sighed and hopped off the porch, taking her time to walk to them. "Whassis about?" She asked as she reached them.
Kurona pointed at the hole. "You're a water magician.... Can't you fill this?"
She crossed her arms and scoffed. "Tch. As if.... I don't even know any water magic spells."
Kurona put her hand to her face. "Riiight..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, "That's all right, I'm not planning to put water yet anyway." she then got out of the hole, patting off any dust that got on her clothes. She looked at the hole, thinking that it looked good for now, walking to the other side that had not been collapsed yet. "Now I do this side, which should be for walking around in and for fishes to be placed into." she held her fist in the air again, but this time it wasn't as high as she held it last time. She punched the ground again, and like before, it flashed for a split second and collapsed. It wasn't as deep as the other side, which was how she wanted it.
Wakai watched as Nami left, now being left by herself. She didn't know if she should follow since she wasn't really needed. She looked around from where she sat, "Hm, no matter what, I just can't get over how nice this place is..." she thought to herself.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami looked at the ground while Kurona watched Tsuyoi at work. Nami began wondering about her twin. She walked over to Erin. "Um, E-Erin?"
"What's up, Blue? Come on and stick your feet in." He smiled lightly.
Ene kicked her feet in the water. "Yeah! Come on, Sissy. Sit down next to me"
Nami sighed before nodding with a smile. "Oh, alright."
She took off her socks and joined them with their feet in the water. Erin was in between the both of them and put his arms on both of their shoulders. "Now I've got Blue and a Lil' Blue. The siblings are everywhere, aren't they?"
"Nope. We're just missing X. That's it." Ene replied.
"You mean that little white haired girl?" He wondered.
Ene nodded. "Mmm-hmm."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi then stood up and looked around, letting out a sigh, "Okay..now I need to harden the sides and bottom so that water can't escape." she then folded her arms, "Let's see, how was it done...?" Trying to remember how her father had taught her, she walked to the side of the hole, putting her hand on it. Her battle gauntlet then started to glow a bright red, and it started to burn the surface of the side. "We could use cement instead...but making cement might take too long and...I don't really know how to make."
Wakai was a bit curious about how the house was, so she decided to explore the inside a little. She looked up the stairs, tilting her head, "I'll explore upstairs later...for now, I'll look around on this floor." She then walked towards the hallways, which would probably lead her to some bedrooms or something. But, she continued anyway, peeking through the doorways she walked past.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona peered over the edge. "I could just super heat it so it solidifies." She suggested. "It could work."
Kurona blinked a couple times, waiting for a reply.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, her gauntlet stops glowing red, "Oh, uhh, okay." she climbed out from the hole and looked at Kurona again, "You wanna do it then?" she asked with a smile. "Just, you need to make sure you don't miss any spots, otherwise the water will just seep through it."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She hooped into the hole and gave Tsuyoi time to get out. Kurona closed her eyes and put her hand out in front of her. "Celestial Fire."
A beam of lava shot from her hand and fried the sides of the bowl, melting them and hardening upon contact. Kurona wiped a bit of lava from her hand and stopped to look at the lava glass coated bowl. "W-was that too much?" She said, a bit embarrassed. I knew I should have toned it down a bit..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items