Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 pm
During the silence the Agent watched Petra with a patient interest. It hadn't been a thought that there should be any reason to distrust her, though in hind sight it probably should have been something to consider. It seemed to work out anyway.

"Wonderful." The Agent stood up, holding a hand out "Its a deal then, I'm sure you won't regret this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Petra accepted the offered hand with a cordial smile, "Yes. I'll look forward to our mutually-beneficial relationship."

With negotiations settled for the time being, Petra left the room to prepare her end of the bargain. It wasn't too terribly long before another officer returned, setting a bag on the table that contained a laptop and an assortment of bills in different sizes. With it came word that Faleen was welcome to depart at her leisure.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:53 pm
This worked out nicely, as she had expected it to... alright well, had hoped. Of course she was also prepared for if it didn't go the way she wanted either,. the KSO wasn't the only source who would be itching for Team Rocket information, it was just the most.... itchy.

She let out a little snort at that thought, having been asked to remain in the room while the commander collected the things that she had asked for.
It was a boring wait, in a boring room, but thankfully she wasn't there for too long before the commander entered into the room with a bag, that upon inspection held each item she had asked for,

"I will be in contact." Faleen said, pushing herself up and picking up the bag in one hand and tucking the laptop under the other "Very soon Commander Petra,"

Invited to leave, the agent swept out of the room, forgetting about the gloves they had confiscated as she strolled her way casually through the offices, and KSO officers giving confused looks. making her way freely to the exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:42 pm
Drayce barely knew what was going on.
No...that was a bit-
No...yeah...they didn't really know what was going on.

There were many pieces to this puzzle and while they were fairly certain that quite a few of them were in their possession...there were many more that needed to be found. This was why and how the Kalos born trainer found themselves outside the KSO headquarters with nothing but their journal and Purrito cradled carefully in the crook of their arm. "Alright...let's see what we can find out." They muttered, mostly to themselves, as they approached the front door.

"Espurr."

Drayce looked up, squinted, and then comically widened their eyes in shock as...a member of Team Rocket came waltzing out the front door.

...WhatWhyHow??

"Wait! Excusez-moi!" They called, putting those long legs to good use as they quickly closed the gap between themselves and the blonde haired woman. "You are part of Team Rocket, no?" They shook their head. "Your uniform says yes but..." They looked around as if expecting police to come swarming. "You're just walkin' 'round like that?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:51 pm
"Ohh ho ho! Wow you know you're the first person to take such a quick action to a Rocket just walking around, Bravo!" The Rocket had been forced to stop before this tall individual. Faleen had to glance upward to get a good look at the trainer, though the smile that she gave them did not suggest that her own pretense was any less small.

"This is indeed a Team Rocket uniform. and I guess that yeah, Technically I am Team Rocket. But we'll see how they feel about me saying that tonight." She finished with a playful little snicker.
Faleen's eyes leveled with the pokemon with the Trainer, "... Hi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 pm
Purrito eyed this...human warily. His wide, seemingly vacant gaze intent on the blonde before he tugged at his trainer's clothes to get their attention. "Espurr."

The anxiety filled statement went ignored for the moment in favour of watching the agent themselves. "Ah...well..." They supposed she had a point. "Guess comin' up to someone in Team Rocket like that isn't so smart." They gave a little laugh as they reached up to rub the back of their neck. "But I came to get some questions answered and...and well I guess you'd know even more than they would so...answer some questions for me?" They smiled wide and easily, as if they weren't talking to a member of a terrorist group. "I mean...if you've got time."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 pm
"Weird?" Faleen said with a slight pout to the Espurr "why, you haven't even talked to me. I could be pretty cool you know."

Shaking her head with a light sigh, the Agent continued to grin, glancing up at the trainer.
"You want information huh? What kind of information? I might ask for something in exchange you know."
To emphasis this she slug the bag over her shoulder, bouncing it lightly.
"I've already for KSO as a client, and they're paying me preeettyyy well for Team Rocket information."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 pm
Purrito's already rather wide eyes widened even further at the returned response before they narrowed suspiciously. <...How can you understand me?>

Though it seemed like pokemon and trainer were on the same page.

"You can understand Purrito?!" Drayce gasped, shifting to lift the squirming pokemon in front of their face. The pokemon insisted, pushing at his trainer's face. The red-head frowned and looked down to the blonde haired woman, "Hmn...well what do'ya want?" They asked curiously, carefully setting the Espurr up onto their shoulder. "I didn't expect to run into you, ya know?" They cocked their head slightly and made a thoughtful noise in the back of their throat.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:06 pm
"What? You haven't heard about what they're calling the "Arceus Egg" yet? don't sound so surprised." She said with a casual wave of her hand that was still holding the bag.
Her attention drifting up from the pokemon to the human "Yeah I can understand him,"

The Rocket gave a little snicker at the pokemon's insistent that they leave, shaking her head "Aw really? Its not like I'm going to be any danger to you. You want information, I have information, and right now I'm not entirely sure what I want, unless you want to pay me. Right now I could always use money"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:44 pm
The Espurr gave the woman one last, skeptical look before shaking his head and muttering about weird bad guys. "Wow, so cool! That must be so much fun!" Drayce gasped, hunching over slightly as Purrito crawled down the back of their shirt. "Must come in handy, yeah?" They shook their head, their expression one of awe. "Anyways!" They stuffed their hands deep into their pockets only to withdraw their left hand with a few bills clenched in it. "You can have this? But if you dunno what you want then how'm I 'sposed to know what you want, ya know?" That made sense...to them at least.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:27 pm
Faleen pursed her lips as she looked at the wad of bills in the trainer's hands, tilting her head lightly in consideration before shrugging "eh, i guess it depends on what kind of thing you want to know. I figure it might be worth one answer, depending on what it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:01 pm
Drayce nodded in understanding, "That's fair enough." They took a second to fish Purrito out of their shirt to set him carefully on the ground. "Let's see...how do I word...?" They tapped their chin thoughtfully as they watched their pokemon hide behind their long legs. "Mn...there's been some weird stuff happenin' in Sagetown...would you know anything 'bout that?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:39 am
"Sagetown... Sagetown... hmmm" The agent pulled herself into a quiet thoughtful trace, rocking her head from side to side and humming for a few seconds before closing one eyes and leaving her head tilted to the left "It sounds familiar, but off the top of my head i don't have any knowledge about it. sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 am
Caelum was prepared for a lot of strange things upon approaching KSO headquarters. After all, it was Kodo - an endless source of discussion for water coolers across the world. Giant eggs, Legendaries, talking Pokemon...either it was a wonderland or barking mad and, after spotting a team rocket member walking bold as brass out of KSO's HQ, Caelum was leaning towards the later.

Wait...

"Do you lot seriously strut around with a giant R on your chest?" Beside him a growlithe blinks, tail giving a soft wag.  

Grike

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:09 pm
A slight frown tugged at the corners of Drayce's lips at the blonde's response. "Oh, is-" The red-head cut off whatever they had been going to ask as someone else approached them. Well that was sort of rude...interrupting when they were talking. Ah well, perhaps he thought they were done? Turning their attention back to the Rocket member, Drayce gave a slight shrugs. "S'okay. Can't expect you to know everything, ya know?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff