Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Michiko ] [Gabbie]

<> Nero mused and spread his front to legs in a shrug. <>

"I don't know, Thor's Russian cousin has a nice commanding ring to it," Oliver replied, shifting to take in the booths near the food court. "Spiked hot apple cider?" Usually it was fireball cinnamon whiskey and yes.

"It's Oliver, " He said distracted. "And excuse me, be back in a few." He said and left, heading towards the food court booths.

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 pm
[Outside jewelry store - Citrine]

After dithering a long while over whether to go or not, Ion had decided to set out with Jozette to the enormous department store to maybe take advantage of some of the sales. He'd saved up a little bit of money that normally wouldn't go very far, but maybe he'd be able to afford something for his apartment with one of the sales? Maybe. He hoped so, but wouldn't be too disappointed if he couldn't. Such were the way of things, after all.

Much as he wanted to bring his staff, Ion refrained; department store staff would probably frown on such an object, and even if not, he had absolutely no desire to accidentally trip or injure anyone with it in what was sure to be a very crowded building. Instead he prepared himself as much as he could for a bit of a hike, both to the department store and all the walking he'd do while inside, and entrusted his backpack with his inhalers to Jozette to carry. He in turn ended up carrying Yulia when they got inside; she was so small as a Ralts, and Ion had no desire to let her get stepped on. At first, he had tried to lead but after getting pushed or bumped into enough times, his protective Braixen took the lead instead and Ion trailed in her wake, offering plenty of apologies for anyone the fire-type brushed past or growled at for straying too close.

After a bit of walking, the small group stopped near a store to get their bearings and see if there were any stores nearby they'd want to enter - as yet they hadn't seen any - when Ion spotted a familiar head of green hair. "Citrine?" He called to the girl nearby, offering her a warm smile and lifting a hand in greeting. That was her, wasn't it? He was quite sure it was, but if not he was prepared to feel bad for his assumption and to apologize as much as needed.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - K.O.]

"I use to roller blade a lot when I was trying to be a trainer." Lex said lightly as he skated close to K.O. "Make sure you aren't putting the toe pick down first, cause that will just trip you up. "

"Now... stopping on the other hand. I never been good at stopping without clinging to a wall for dear life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:28 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Pick?" KO asked between clenched teeth, not really in the mood to be introduced to new, skating related vocabulary when he was trying not to fall on his gorgeous a**. But, right, it sounded like you put the heel first? KO attempted this, still hanging onto the side and wasn't sure if it was better or not.

"Well, when you figure out stopping let me know," he managed to add with a glance and a scowl over at Lex; how come he was managing fine? Okay, okay, because of the reasons he stated but it still wasn't fair!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:55 pm
[Atrium - Oliver & Michiko ] [Nero ]

<> Gaabie cheeped happily. <> Gabbie waved a wing at the Spinarak as his trainer wandered off; that was kinda rude but whatever, humans right?

"Michiko, Oliver, hi there!" Dith replied cheerfully. When Oliver indicated that he was off to get alcohol he nodded. "Good luck!" It sounded like was returning? Maybe, he'd stay here and listen to the music a bit more anyways.

Now left alone with Michiko Dith turned his attention onto her. "This here is Gabbie, she's been with me for uh... Hum, a few months I suppose eh Gabbie?"

Gabbie shrugged her wings. <>

Dith chuckled and shook his head. "I have no idea what you just said, and I don't have a translator with me! So, uh, if it was important hold that thought." Dith shrugged again and looked back at Michiko. "I understand ground types, but none of the ones I have would have been good to bring along here today... especially not the Steelix or the Mamoswine. So are you a trainer yourself?"

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 pm
BlackFireKitsune
Lural, on my mule

After a moment, she heard her name, looking away from who she thought she might know and tried to find the source. A green head of hair caught her eyes. She knew one person who was that green.

"ION!" Citrine practically tripped on herself to get to the boy. She didn't stop to think as she threw her arms about his shoulders. "It's so good to see you again! How are you?" She hugged him a moment more before pulling back enough to look at him and smile. You look great!" She glanced around a moment and saw Jozette.

"Jozette! You look like you've gotten stronger." She grinned. We'll have to have a rematch soon."  

Pelei

Hunter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:22 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - K.O.]

"Its the ragged bit at the end of the skate blade, well, don't put your toe down first, you want it to be more level then anything." Lex said calmly. "And I will, though I always manage to fall on my face when I try to stop right, I never get enough dig."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:11 pm
“This is the best Camphoreon has for shopping centers?” The sneering tone caused a couple of people walking past to glance over at him with critical looks, looks that went completely unnoticed by the yellow eyes man standing a head taller than the majority of them. A shiny Sylveon next to the man snickered with amusement.

“You’re used to malls from an image important and fashion obsessed region, Kyle. Kalos is more than twice the size of Kodo and with a much more established trade and fashion culture. So really… I’m surprised you expected anything better?” A shorter but fit man spoke from next to him. The brunette glanced over to the taller man who let out a heavy sign and frowned back at him.

“Or maybe, you should have expected me to be dissatisfied to begin with; I’m surprised you expected me to not s**t talk this po-dunk little mall for one thing or another.” Kyle retorted, drawing a shrug from his partner in a look of conceding.

“Okay… yeah.”

Kyle shook his head putting his hands back into the pockets of his coat, that was probably more expensive than anything any of the stores in this mall sold, or at least that’s what Kyle told himself to bolster his ego.
Still, the reality of his situation was that he no longer had the kind of money where he could go buying anything close to what this coat cost anymore, Ryan knew about the sale going on after the holidays and somehow managed to talk Kyle’s pride down enough to convince him to go try and find more clothes for cheap.
Ugh, Cheap.

The two men strolled through the mall, Ryan watched as Kyle passed shop after shop, only pausing sometimes to glance in before moving on. Roman and Ryan both smiled somewhat awkwardly as he moved past another shop, this one seeming more in his style with suits and modern fashions, but at the same time was still deemed unsuitable.

“Kyle-” Ryan spoke, but paused as the other man had stopped very abruptly.

A women had been forced into the man’s path by the crowd, and both parties had stopped before colliding into one another.
Kyle, who at first was taken aback by the state of her hair… or lack thereof, a tired looking women with very little sense of fashion as she wore an odd coat, the dark gray seemed to have an odd sheen to it, and completely contrasted the rest of her outfit.
But it was upon realizing who the women was that kept the Grunt where he was standing, suddenly unsure of what to do.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:15 pm
The former blond tilted her head slightly at the man now staring at her. She had been forced to stop with him in her path, but it was the lack of movement that followed that drew her attention up to him more.
The way he was looking at her, joined in a few seconds later by the man with him that drew both her eyebrows up as she leaned forward toward them, her eyes opening a little wider with inquiry.
“Do you recognize me?”
There were two options that stood out the most she could pull from the top of her head at this scenario, Either these men were Rockets who most likely recognized her from whatever warnings Team Rocket had issued to its members, or they were League, and recognized her from wanted criminal postings.
She herself didn’t recognize the two individuals, so it was difficult to say for sure.
“Rocket or League?” the women asked once a search through her memories pulled nothing up on these two men.
She was met with a nasty sneer from the handsome one and he replied “Like we’re telling you anything.”

“Ah well that kind of answered my question though.” Faleen pointed out. “But to be sure.”
The held a hand out toward the men, causing them both to recoil slightly, drawing a laugh from the women at their suspicion.
She knew the answer that she was looking for, but there was no harm in taking the opportunity to show off a little bit.
There was a slight beeping noise coming from the collar around her neck and with a glance to her arm she grinned wider
“Grunts Lawrence and Smitson” she spoke allowed enjoying the color suddenly changing in their faces; The shorter one going white and the tall one going red.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 pm
Kyle was a man who was easy to temper, he had little regard for other people and even less for people that weren’t part of his team. He was cruel, guided by selfishness and amoral reasoning, the only thing he ever seemed to care about was himself and his pokemon. And even though there was a noticeable different in how he treated his partner to everyone else, He wasn’t even known to treat his Ryan very well, leaving many to wonder WHY Ryan still stuck around.
Despite the amount of selfish ego Kyle had, the man was NOT stupid; he was a good grunt, and a good soldier for Team Rocket. So when the women suddenly identified both of them Kyle refrained from doing anything that would escalate the situation… though he had to mentally force himself to keep his hands to his side. He felt Roman shift closer to him at his side.

She had the power to oust them right now, knowing her position in defecting. Though Team Rocket knew little about where she went in the first place, rumors were that she is giving information to the League, though there has been no evidence of such a thing yet.
Kyle wasn’t going to jump to that kind of conclusion, since he didn’t care, it didn’t concern him.
But still, all Rockets were warned of the threat she posed to the organization, and any violent action against her could jeopardize everything, he was aware of the strict instructions not to engage her.

“So” Kyle sneered “What now? You probably think you’re pretty hot s**t then, and you’ve got us cornered, going to call us out?”

He wondered briefly for a moment just how much information she had on them… he knew she had a ton of information from the Rocket’s database, but on her person now. Just how was she doing that?
For a moment his eyes drifted over the parts of her coat she had been reading from, and on occasion still glanced it over.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:35 pm
Oh this was FUNNY! Faleen couldn’t help but beam at the two Grunts as they stared her down, at a complete loss on what to do.
This was the fun of the job, messing with the Rockets, The last time with Izaya had amused her for weeks! Though there was that itch in the back of her head that still wished the encounter had ended with his death, so much so that sometimes she just laid awake wondering why it hadn’t worked out that way.
It had been more than a means to harass him, or to be relistic; it had been more to a deeper part of her. But in surface, it had just been amusing.

As the tall man posed his next question to her she just chucked, waving a hand “Hmmm, I don’t think so, there isn’t any gain in it for me right now.” She admitted, Having no real intention on just throwing away information that may be useful for later, either bribing these two men or selling it to the League somewhere down the road.
But just letting them go wouldn’t be any fun either; she found she rather enjoyed toying with Team Rocket.
“But who knows if I change my mind later… for now I think I could use the company, and I need help. So how about this, I avoid screaming Rocket, if you guys… help me pick out a hat.”
People watching had been interesting enough in a crowded place like this, but now she had the opportunity to string a couple of Rockets along with her in the mall, this should be fun. “It might even be a win for you guys too, I’m sure HQ has been itching to get their hands on some information about me, maaaybe I’ll slip up and leak something to you after all~”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 pm
Ryan's head jerked back slightly, shooting a look to Kyle who in response narrowed his gaze at the traitor. Allowing a heavy silence to linger between them while the bustle of the mall moved around them.

<... I don't see how we have much of a choice> Roman voiced with a slight uncomfortable mutter, the tone getting along to Kyle easy enough.

The women however laced her fingers behind her back, looking down to the Sylveon and with a shake of her head responded "Of course he has a choice, it just depends on how you want things to play out."

As if insulted that this women could understand him, Roman slipped his ears back, pink eyes eyeing her pointedly before he stepped closer to Kyle's leg.
Kyle too didn't seem pleased by the translation, but before he could get too huffy about it, his partner stepped in to defuse the building energy from his partner.

"Why do you need help with a hat anyway?" He shorter of the men asked

"Its not the point." Kyle corrected, stepping forward toward the women, and pointedly getting closer to her space bubble
"We'll go with you, What are team mates for anyway?"
Getting close to her without being hostile could lead to information they could use in stopping her. He was sure she wasn't so stupid as to let anything slip, but really, how dangerous could it be to him to try. He wasn't an idiot after all.

Ryan looked from Kyle to the women, a silence fell over him as he eyed her, hands clenching at his side before he moved forward a step.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:22 pm
[Citrine]

Ah, good, it was her. While he'd expected enthusiasm, he hadn't expected her to run up and hug him; Yulia didn't either, and suddenly found herself squished between the pair of humans. Was this how sandwiches felt? Unperturbed by her predicament, the Ralts merely remained still in Ion's grasp.

Ion, on the other hand, had not at all expected the hug, and his brain struggled to process the unfamiliar gesture. Eventually he did reciprocate by gently placing his free arm around her just before she pulled away, so he too pulled back and offered her a sincerely happy smile as warmth bubbled up from his chest. "It's good to see you again too, Citrine," he replied earnestly. "You look wonderful." His gaze shifted from her to the Delibird nearby, to which he offered another smile. "Ah, hello. Are you Citrine's friend, too?"

Jozette puffed up a little at Citrine's compliment, putting her paws on her hips with a smug expression she tried and largely failed to hide. "Bwurr!" Battles were wonderful things; she couldn't wait, and she'd win this time, too!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:32 pm
Ion

She caught the grin on the fire type's face and simply grinned back. She'd been training hard. She'd win this time for sure. When Ion mentioned her Delibird, she looked over at him and held a hand towards the ice type. "Yes! This is my friend Santa." At the offered hand, the pokemon waddled up and stuck a stumpy wing up for her to hold. After a moment, the Delibird pulled away from Citrine to fish something out of his tail-turned-sack. He pulled out a plastic flower, it looked like it fell off of a kid's barrette or something, and offered it to Jozette.

"You want a pretty flower?" Santa asked the fire type.

"So what have you been up to, Ion? It's been a while."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:31 am
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Right, right," KO muttered, trying to follow Lex's suggestion of keeping his foot level. It did... sort of seem to help? He risked letting go of the rail and managed to skate a little bit forward before grabbing onto it again. "Ha!" It wasn't much of a victory really but it was better than he had been doing. This still wasn't quite what he'd imagined but there was no way he was losing face by just giving up!

"Dig?" KO continued after a moment. "Is that when people stop in a spray of ice?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff