Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:44 pm
Zacharie

"Rai Rai!" The Raichu with the heart shaped cheeks came bounding down the halls of the entrance way, leaping up and onto Zacharie's chest, smiling brightly at the familiar face, a Valentine in her mouth.

Congratulations! You got a Valentine!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:19 pm
Jace

A Valentine would suddenly bounce off of Swiper's head. The source is unknown, but there miiight have been an odd rustling in one of the rose bushes close by.

Congratulations! You got a Valentine! USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:34 pm
[In response to the cute pokey-man]

Zacharie gave a startled squawk and nearly fell onto his butt at the sudden appearance of a rather familiar pokemon, but managed to stay on his feet long enough to accept the Valentine. "Ah...Kiss-Kiss?" He smiled as he brought his hands up to hold to make sure the Raichu wouldn't fall and hurt herself. "I appreciate the gift." He nodded his head slightly in thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:35 pm
Well there certainly are a lot of people catching a lot of attention tonight! We want to thank everyone for joining us tonight as the KSO celebrates what makes bonds so special.

Aulus USED, Lex, Luxury USED, and Zacharie All are approached and handed a Valentine!

Congrats on five posts! Each of you get one Valentine.

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:14 pm
[Entrance way - Zachaire and Lex]

Kiss Kiss cooed gleefully at him as he thanked for her the first, pleased that she not only found someone familiar, but someone that she liked. in return the Pikachu nuzzled her cheek against his chin, giving him a tingle of a shock.

[Ballroom - Open]

The fact that Kiss Kiss was at the event, would of course mean that Rosie was as well. but then again who could be surprised. This kind of thing was always right up her ally.
It had been a difficult few weeks as winter just got colder and colder, but the moment she heard that the KSO was hosting a Valentines ball, a part of her spirit just seemed to light right back up, and she instantly went to the officer in charge to volunteer to help.
Seeing as she was already a volunteer for the KSO, it didn't take any convincing for them to accept the help, even if they just had her making sure the little 'Cupid Pokemon' as Pyre had grown to call them had enough Valentines to hand out.

Floribel sang gleefully, twirling on her own glistening flower as she soaked in the heavy rose scented air.
bringing a gentle giggle to Rosie, who was crouched, handing a few more valentine cards to a Minun that had approached her for a resupply.

As the little blue mouse bounded off again Rosie returned back to her full height, a hand brushing over the deep pink folds of her dress, that very much resembled the petals of a rose the way they overlapped one another in long rounded patterning.
The neck of the dress was high, with no sleeves for the arms, though her arms were covered by a sheer golden shawl that came from the tall neck of the dress, over her shoulders and upper arms, in a trail down to her mid back.

Floribel, who was clearly the inspiration for this outfit served just as much as a key part of her outfit as she was a companion and partner for the young women. going from being a rose and fairy nestled in the curled and styled hair of the blond trainer, to a free roaming delighted little spirit who was clearly enjoying the evening.

"I don't think I've ever seen so many roses in one place at once before." the trainer admitted, folding the cards she was holding to held them to her chest as she walked after Floribel.

The Flebebe asked in astonishment.

Pop who was standing by Rosie's side, but didn't take her eyes off of the dance floor, seeming content enough to was the various couples dancing in silence.

Vahy'n, the elegant motherly Vaporeon spoke.
Northern had decided to remain home for the night, ever since their trip to Sagestone she had been feeling somewhat unsocial, and Grealhorn chose to remain at home with Celestia for some quality time, So Rosie was without a translator.
Not that she minded, It was how it always used to be before humans could understand pokemon, besides, it wasn't too hard to understand certain things.

Pastin suggested, letting off a nicker and nudging Pop with his side, causing her to exhale sharply and close her eyes in annoyance.

Floribel chimed in, grabbing a hold of Rosie's sheer golden shawl and tugging on it excitedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:29 pm
(Oops! See I almost missed something)

Jace
About the same time that the other Valentine bounced off of Swiper's head, Jace would a Plusle standing in front of him, one paw holding one of the appraisers from the buffet table already half eaten with crumbs all over her mouth, and the other holding out a Valentines to him.

Congrats! You got a Valentine! USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:50 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

[Entryway: w/ Izaya, also open]

"Oh!" Izumi let out a startled squeak as Izaya ran up and wrapped her in a hug, somewhat dazed at the unusually high level of energy that he was exhibiting--and also the peck on the cheek, which was unexpected. "Uh--I--" She tried to get her bearings as her friend/date held her at length. "T-thanks... Um--I mean... Th-thank you..." Izumi blushed at the compliment. "I--Y-yeah, I'm a l-little nervous..." An obvious understatement. "Y-you don't think I look ridiculous? I feel like everyone is staring at me..." The girl fidgeted with the bow on her dress before shakily taking the arm that was offered to her.

Max was not all together pleased with the situation unfolding. He growled as the white and pink energetic human grabbed his human. The scyther took a step forward and began lifting on of his sword-arms.

"O-oh! No!" Izumi held out a hand and placed it on the pokemon's arm. "Max, i-its okay!" The pokemon seemed to relax a bit. "Max, this is Izaya--Um--Izaya, Max." Introductions were good and definitely better than a misunderstanding fight.

"Y-you both look very cute!" Izumi said to the pokemon as she was introduced.

Max eyed the little chingling floating near him. Apparently flirting was not a social cue that this pokemon had learned yet.

"Y-yes! I-I would love to eat! I... um... May have forgotten to eat because of... um... This." She gestured to her dress.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:48 am
(Backpost to entrance, with Aulus - response to Valentines)

"Oh! Uh." Tambrey'd been surprised by their being approached upon entry and handed something. She'd smiled, a little akwardly- especially as they were called a 'lovely couple'- and nodded to Officer Pyre, yet supposed it wouldn't serve to correct him at that point. "Thank you very much!"
Ashbel had mimicked her trainer's action, giving a friendly nod to the officer, before following the group in.

--- Buffet Area, w/ Aulus - Also Open (plus response to Plusle NPC)---

"Your secret is safe with me." Tambrey smirked, but likely meant it- even if she didn't think it was such a big deal that Aulus would find things cute, she understood that he liked to forward a certain persona to most people.

"Same, I think," She agreed with his statement on not passing up bubbly if it was offered and the grinned in turn as he went on to make his joke about preparation and etiquette "At /least/ six weeks, though I, um, hear you can fudge by just working from the outside to the inside of where the forks are set up. Do you see any quiches? I see cakes. Um, cakes are good. Rather start with savoury though..." She trailed off as something had dashed toward her, and looked down to find a Plusle at her feet.
"Oh! Well aren't you adorable?!" She beamed, gestured toward the little pokémon for Aulus, and then crouched to take the card. "Thank you /very/ much!"

Ashbel looked around with a serene sort of smile as Paul speculated on the event and asked her what she thought.
<< Oh, I suspect it took a lot of work to put it all together,>> the fire/psychic agreed << and it is really pretty. I'm glad you're up there on Aulus though. You are kind of small and I'd worry you'd be lost among all these people; it is busy.>>
Her eyes found the Plusle as it appeared and she watched it with undisguised curiosity.
<< Well. What do you make of that?>> She asked the spider, overheard by Tambrey who couldn't help but smirk a little at Ashbel's confusion at the event. She wondered what Paul would tell her.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:44 am
insidiousEnigma
[Entrance Hallway]

"Sorry, I think I lost you some where back there," Lex murmured, taking in the lost look and nodded. "I like these sort of parties, but I like being social and talking to strangers and occasionally finding a group of adults to swap a flask with." He patted his hair slightly and paused.

"I am going to snag a dance with you then, if you don't mind? I rather enjoy dancing and it is always better to have a partner." He paused and smiled as the pokemon tackled his friend. "Seems you have some adorable company."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:37 am
Shaddaling
[Entrance Hallway]

Zacharie laughed lightly at the ticklish feeling Kiss' touch brought about and gently patted the pokemon's head in Return. "I'm happy to see you too." He said, his smile unwavering as he turned his attention back to Lex. "I see...it sounds like you and Andre will get along then." He mused, idly scratching behind Kiss' ear. "He likes socializing almost as much as he likes sweets." He didn't understand why that was, but to each their own.

"...You want to dance with me?" The colour that had just recently left his cheeks came back full force. "I, uhm, well...I suppose one dance wouldn't hurt."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:30 pm
Lural
Outside, heading to entry way: Citrine/ still open for interactions though.

"Well quite, we're never really alone while we have pokemon da?" Dith replied to Citrine with a soft smile and a glance at Viktor. "But who knows? You might meet somebody tonight!" The giant man grinned and indicated the general mysterious nature of the universe with an expansive shrug. "If you see anyone cute feel free to ditch me to go and talk to them, I will not be insulted!"

When Citrine received her valentine Dith chuckled and nodded briefly at the woman who had handed it to her. Turning back to Citrine he said; "Ah, see? A good omen perhaps? But yes, let's go inside and find you somewhere to leave your coat, I assume there are such places?" He hadn't bothered with a coat over his jacket himself, the weather outside hardly qualified as winter so far as he was concerned... though he might have worn a coat if he had a floaty dress on come to think of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:49 pm
TawnyAngel
]entry way: Dith/ still open for interactions though.

This is Lural's mule.

Citrine blushed deeply when Dith suggested she might meet someone. "I- wh- ah-" she sputtered in surprise. "Y-you think I might?" She was a teen, after all. The idea of meeting someone tonight was actually really... enticing. She hoped she did meet someone. How cool would that be?

Her cheeks remained red as they walked into the venue, and Citrine was able to check her coat, revealing her need for it while outside, as her shoulders were bare. "You know... Valentines day isn't just for young love." She said sheepishly, fussing with Schala'a ribbon. "You might meet someone too." She then flashed him a grin. We could always double date."  

Pelei

Hunter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm
(Backpost to entrance, with Tambery - response to Valentines)

Lovely couple? Welp! Time to never talk about that. Aulus accepted the card with slightly awkwardly murmured thanks and perhaps a hint of a flush to his cheeks, or perhaps that was just the cold air? Hard to say really.

--- Buffet Area, w/ Tambery - Also Open ---

"Awww. Heh, well aren't you popular tonight?" Aulus grinned as the Plusle approached Tambery and handed her a card, cute little things Plusle. "Not that it's undeserved of course," he added without thinking, then thought, and quickly continued with; "Oh look! I think I see savoury puff thingies over there, maybe there's quiche too? It would be a pretty poor excuse for a veggies selection without quiche. I hope they have something involving mozzarella and tomato too." As he spoke Aulus made his way through the slight crowd towards the section of table he had indicated to Tambery, for once making an effort to move politely rather than elbowing people aside. Tonight they were good normal citizens and he most definitely never stepped on anyone's toes or elbowed them in the tits to get his way.

<> Paul replied to Ashbel, waving goodbye to the Plusel as it departed. <>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:22 pm
VerityHattress
[KO - Entryway]

It was a Valentines Day ball and so a red suit was practically obligatory. Fortunately red was one of his favourite colours and so KO had three such to choose from, the most formal of which he had chosen for this evening. The tuxedo was a deep shade of ruby trimmed with black on the lapels, buttons, pocket trim, and side stripe of the pants and it was slim fit of course, better to flatter his athletic build. The whole thing would have been made of silk were KO made of money but as he was not and so it was satin - the price of the material had still put a nasty dent in his finances but it was worth it for how good he looked in it. Rather than a bowtie KO had opted for a black cravat to finish the outfit off, a compliment to the black accenting on the suit itself and a contrast to his clean crisp white shirt which was of course complete with his favourite gold cufflinks. Shiny black shoes were of course a must, brown simply wouldn't have done for this evening.

Accompanying the well turned out man (or overly flashy depending on personal taste) was a Persian wearing a red bow around its neck and a Ralts with a tiny black cravat, naturally it was necessary for his pokemon to match well with him! It was a shame that Imperator - the Ralts - had pink on him really but KO had wanted a translator for the night in case there was any pokemon gossip.... Oh and look, he suddenly felt better about the minor colour clash; the girl in the green dress did not go with her Galvantula at all. Humm though, didn't he know her? After a moment of thought KO was able to place her, she had been on that training mission when he'd captured Articuno. Well she would do fine for company for now then, and who knew? Perhaps she would even turn out to be good company, he hadn't really had a chance to chat to her on the mission.

Decision made KO sauntered over to Keita and offered her a slight bow, it was the sort of function where you did that sort of thing. "Well good evening, I must say you have a lovely dress." It was fine in its own right, not really to his taste but he could see how it could be to others'. Straightening up KO continued; "Don't I recognise you from work? I'm not sure we've been properly introduced though, I'm Kirk. And you are?"

<>

"Oh," KO glanced down at Imperator with a slight smirk at the small pokemon's less than subtle hint and indicated first the Ralts and then the Persian, "and these are Imp and Regina."

<<Must you call me Imp?>>

KO kept smirking.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:50 pm
Sao Kasai
((Hey, Sao, thanks for quoting me, but you really don't have to since I switch around on accounts and I check TRHQ's rp forum pretty frequently. heart ^_^))

[Entryway -> Buffer Area, with Izumi, responding to NPCs, approaching Tambrey & Aulus!]

Seeing Izumi blush, Izaya suddenly looked apologetic. "Oh, sorry! I said we wouldn't do anything Izumi-chan was uncomfortable with, right? But I won't know unless you tell me, so just say so if you are! I won't feel bad, so don't be shy!"

Then he was smiling again, easily bouncing back from his worry of having upset his date. "Of course you don't look ridiculous! This is a ball, and a Valentines' event at that. There's no way you can be too extravagant when it comes to a celebration of love!" He pat her comfortingly on the arm that she had linked with his. "Forgotten to eat? Ah...as expected of Izumi-chan; putting everything into her efforts that she forgets basic needs. It's admirable, but also a problem we should remedy right away!"

Before Izaya knew what was happening, though, Izumi was trying to keep her Scyther from attacking him. He blinked, perplexed, before the Bug-type's words sunk in and he realized what it must have seemed like to Max. "Ahh, I'm sorry, sorry! I don't mean to take your trainer away from you! I'm just borrowing her for tonight. She's my date," he explained. "Well, maybe a little more than a night," he added, blushing a little. "I don't know if you're familiar with the human concept of 'going out', but we're spending a lot of time together. Not that I'd want to take away from any from your time with her," he said quickly.

"Ah! I know!" Bringing out a Love Ball, Izaya remarked, "There's three boys here; that's not as much fun. How about I introduce you to a new bug of my own? Meet Mika-chan!" Pressing the button on the ball, he released a tiny brown Joltik with a little pink heart marking on her face.

she remarked.

"Mika-chan, this is Izumi and her pokemon, Max. Those are your teammates, Delic and Psyche. We're here for a party, so I want you to enjoy yourself, okay?" he told her as he held her up to his eye-level, beaming at her form cupped in his pair of palms.

Nodding happily, Mika hopped onto Izaya's shoulder and waved a tiny claw at the male pokemon present.

"Now that that's taken care of," Izaya said, "Let's fix that appetite of yours. Partying on an empty stomach is no fun at all." He opened the door for him, his date, and their pokemon as he marched into the ballroom toward the buffet table, eager to join in on the festivities.

Delic replied, a jolly chime resonating from his bell body as he floated alongside his conversation partner. he added with a chuckle.

Psyche answered. The Sneasal leaped forward and latched on to Max's leg gleefully.

"Hmm?" On his way to the buffet area with Izumi, Izaya found himself intercepted by a cheerful pokemon he wasn't sure he'd see in Kodo before. "Oh! For me?" he inquired, receiving the Valentine with surprise. "Thank you! That's so sweet! I'll keep it close to my heart," the man assured the unknown pokemon gratefully, tucking the card into his coat over the left side of his chest. Then the creature turned and handed Izumi another. Izaya giggled. "Aw, I guess we're popular."

That wasn't the end of it, either. Just as they reached the food, a uniquely-colored Raichu hopped up onto the black-haired man's shoulder opposite Mika. "...Kiss Kiss?" he said aloud, blinking rapidly as he regarded the familiar heart-shaped markings on the electric mouse's cheeks. He giggled a little as the Raichu nuzzled her cheek against his.

"Hey, that tickles!" he cried, his shoulders tensing at the sensation, before the pokemon hopped off. He picked up the two Valentines she left in her wake, about to call after her, before realizing he'd lost sight of where she'd gone off to. Staring at the additional cards, he smiled at Izumi, shrugged, and tucked them into his coat along with the one already there. "I guess even pokemon like to share their love with things like cards and contact."

Just then, however, someone - or rather, a pair of someones - caught Izaya's eye. "Heyyy! It's you two!" he called excitedly, waving his free arm with wild abandon. Mika nearly fell off his shoulder. "Hellooo!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff