Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Ludwig Kakumei~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oyasumi Nasai Koibito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:43 pm
I just read it today and I really loved it. xd It's interesting how she manipulates all the fairy tales (or whatever they are) that we knew. Heh. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:03 pm
Of course. biggrin All the ones that we loved as kids... Were re-written by her to create something even better. Y'know, it'd be REALLY cool if, in the future, it became "traditional". smile  

Lumicran_Minamoto

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:52 pm
i thought ludwig and his servert made a cute couple...i didnt understand the ending to the series though...it was a while ago that i read them and i don't get the ending, did he seriously like the sleeping beauty girl? *that was the last one right?* sweatdrop

question  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:22 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle
i thought ludwig and his servert made a cute couple...i didnt understand the ending to the series though...it was a while ago that i read them and i don't get the ending, did he seriously like the sleeping beauty girl? *that was the last one right?* sweatdrop

question

I think Ludwig did actually have feelings for the Sleeping Beauty girl. That's the impression I got. I prefer Ludwig and Wilhem (I think that's how you spell his name) as they are now. I find it's more entertaining that way 3nodding  

Moonlit Masquerade

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:02 pm
ive only read a lil bit of ludwigs but i really wish to read more. Fairy tales being turned evil and a pervert messed up prince heheh does that make me weird???  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:21 pm
Rafael the Wind Angel
ive only read a lil bit of ludwigs but i really wish to read more. Fairy tales being turned evil and a pervert messed up prince heheh does that make me weird???

Then that makes a whole bunch of us here at the guild weird too XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Amikins

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:08 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Renegade Jarlaxle

question

I think Ludwig did actually have feelings for the Sleeping Beauty girl. That's the impression I got. I prefer Ludwig and Wilhem (I think that's how you spell his name) as they are now. I find it's more entertaining that way 3nodding

Yush, I think so as well, I teared a little at the end of that chapter. [Sucker]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:46 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Renegade Jarlaxle

question

I just read the Blue Beard chapter, and, yes, he really did have feelings for her and even considered her to be his true love.
BTW, the chapter is really good! And there are some pretty funny csenes in it, too^_^  

Katinchen012

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:35 pm
lovee this series I first saw it online in english with scans..kind of freaked me out at first because of obvious reasons...but it also was very cool..by the end of the snow white story I didn't really feel bad about her death since I totally felt the lil bi**h dieserved it all.
I own the manga got it actually just last year when I was at Project Akon I get it out probably about once a month and salvate on it a bit. lol does anyone else find it freaky that Ludwig is nec and yet a lot of girls still find him extermly hot! lol that honestly really freaked me out after I first read it..the thought of "no you should not be atracted to someone or somthing like that" and yet I still kept think "wow he's hot I wouldn't mind dying for him if he was real" kept going through my mind.
Odd question does anyone in the group have pics of Ludwig I have been wanting to do a fan fic picture of him for a longgg time...I would have done it using my manga..but I would hate to bend the pages to much just to get a good picture for my sketch book. So if anyone has any please feel free to let me know and send me some at: kala18999@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:09 am
I love the series. So VERY much. Hated the ending though. Sucks that Yuki-sama had to leave it there.

I kinda thought/wished she'd end it somewhat like this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2861139/1/

Still, it didn't diminish the quality of that wonderful manga.

Hearts to Wilhem. heart  

dieux

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:14 pm
i liked this series, but i cant find scans of chapter 4......  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Katinchen012
YaminoSadame
Katinchen012

At first, I'm absolutely not sure if I remeber correctly, but I think Blue Beard was mentioned in one of my favourite books.
There was said Blue Beard was a king who had a big castle, and once he went away and gave his wife(I believe it was his... what was it? 10th? 50th? 100th? wife) the keys for all doors in the castle. Before he departed the king said to his wife that she could open every door except one. This one was absolutely forbidden, but, curious as she was, she ignored what he said ans opened the door.
I don't know more, sorry^^''
Have to read the book again... Or search google...

Hmmm.... Do you remember the name of the story? My parents collected old fairytale books. I might be able to find it in there.

Gah, who said anime/manga was bad for you? I do so much research on various anime/manga related topics it makes me a genius in my history/culture/language/geography courses. xp

It's not an old fairytale book but a fantasy/sci-fi novel written by Marion Zimmer-Bradley, but you don't have to look, I found something...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebeard
There's a description of the fairytales's content.

I loved the Blue Beard fairytale when I was a child. Only in the version I know he gave his wife an jeweled egg along with the keys. When she entered the forbidden chamber and saw the murdered ex wives she dropped it in shock right into a pool of blood. No matter how hard she tried to clean it afterwards there were still blood stains on it. When Blue Beard came back he demanded the keys and the egg back and said that if she was so eager to enter the room she might as well stay there. Do I have to tell what happened then? xd

Ludwig Kakumei is my favorite manga by Kaori Yuki. It takes me back to the times when I was little and invented such twisted fairytales myself. There are still so many of them that she could redo. I'd love to see how Cinderella poisons her stepmother and Rapunzel turns out to be a cannibal. heart  

Silmone

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:53 pm
I was wondering if anyone in the guild can help me out. I want to try and cosplay a character from the Ludwig series and I was going to use a picture from the manga but in hopes of keeping mine in as good a condition as possible I was wondering if some might be able to help me find some scans of this picture. Its the main picture right after the snow white story..with the lady that has a red leather outfit with a hood and some knee high dress on if anyone can help me out that would be very very much apricated. Thanks ^_^ I will be sure to keep you all posted on how well the cosplay turns out as soon as I have enough cash to pay for some red and black leather.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:42 pm
I have to say that I love Ludwig Kakumei. Definatly my favorite out of all Kaori Yuki's works. I was wondering if anyone had chapter four scanlated 'cause I'm dying to read it. Also, if anyone is interest, I wrote a Ludwig Kakumei fanfic and if you want to check it out, here's the link

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2984789/1/

if you want to leave any comments about it, just review ^^  

LolitaxOtome

machibito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:55 pm
Ehm...I haven't been on this site for like a year <__<'' BUT....does anyone know where I can find scans for the Blue Beard chapter? TT___TT raw is fine too...i just can't find it anywhere stressed

yes...i am desperate!! any help is MUCH appreciated ^___^  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces