Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Historic Museum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:33 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh my bad." Iris said when the tour guide told her that Machu Picchu was in a different country. Once the question session was over, the next part of the tour began with a new region and a new tour guide.This time a woman with pink hair. But it wasn't her teacher. Now they were going through artifacts for the Inca region and culture. The first thing that caught her eyes was all the gold and other valuable items there were. Like really eye catching as the light made them shimmer or glisten just right.

The second thing was how she found herself having to keep up with a faster paced walking Marco so she didn't get lost in the sea of students. He must really like Inca culture. The lady had just barely finished asking if they had questions when Marco had his hand up and asked about a really long and tough sounding word. Iris wasn't even going to try and sound it out. It really seemed like he knew more about this region than the previous. She gave a chuckle with Faye teased him about how he was acting like the museum would disappear in a timely matter from the way he was pacing himself. Then the attention was turned to her. Iris nodded her. "I didn't think it was going to be boring but yea, this is really cool."

"Hey..." she said from his side since Faye was on the other side as Faye finished with her question on Marco's knowledge.. "Are you from..Peru..." She asked quietly but still audible for him to hear since the room was pretty noisy. Noisy in part as she could hear a girl complaining with her group, about her group since they started the tour. Iris could turn around and see that the noisy group was Alana, some boy and the noisy girl with a noibat. Iris turned to look at Marco as he said that something wasn't right and then approached the group. He turned his attention to the boy that was holding the noisy girl's hand and was asking him to let her go. Did Marco know her or was he was coming to her aid.. That was nice.

However the three didn't think so as the boy mentioned Iris in the form of the 'green hair' girl. However it was the girl's that made her come over. Why was Alana acting like that..

"But I didn't yell since the beginning of the tour for him to let go of me." Iris said suddenly, surprising herself as she looked at Alana and Hisaki (?). "Marco was holding my hand because we were at the marketplace early. I would had gotten lost in the crowd of vendors since I'm...well short.. and we would had been late for the tour. I've been hearing her since came in. Why are you being so rude Alana?" Iris looked at her friend dead in her eyes, the way she looked at Marco. Odd that she was defending Marco but here she was. "He didn't give you that same mean tone and...attitude. Would you rather a teacher or an worker had approach him from the way she was being loud. Your friend here could had gotten into trouble with him instead. And what does a role model had to do with any of this Alana? I wanted him to hold my hand, she doesn't."

Iris was cut short by Faye speaking. She came to Marco's aid as well, correcting Alana and the boy of their errors in their arguments. Then the girl exploded at Marco, yelling at him. Not without calling Iris a damsel in distress. Iris looked at girl. The better part of her told her take Marco go elsewhere. But that better part was not speaking right now.

"I am not a damsel in distress and no one is calling you that... And you don't have...to be so mean to people." As she much as she directed that at the girl Skylar, she was directing it also at Alana for her previous tone. "You won't make friends that way..."

Iris was going to say something else when Faye gasped. Iris quickly to see Faye trying to get her Purrloin back to her... Iris watched as the pokemon looked at the necklace. "Oh dear..." she said as watched pokemon grab the necklace and Faye chase after the pokemon.

Time to use that word that her brother 'taught' her that she promised not use in front of her parents. "chikushō" she responded as she went after Faye.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Out of breath
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
KawaiiBunny_56
Erkowan
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:50 pm
(Important Notice: As Erkowan mentioned, Faye has been given permission for her pokemon to be outside his Poke Ball in the museum in order to have this little chase happen. She contacted me regarding her plans, I told my Vice Captains about said plan, and everything has been worked out. The only characters allowed to have their Pokemon out is Faye and Marco, who is also part of the following scene. Again, this was worked out after Erkowan followed the proper procedures and contacted me about her plan. Also you will see that her actions do have negative consequences and she accepted these terms.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco didn't know what to make of the boy's answer. He hardly understood him with calling himself a 'Beach Hobo' (what is a hobo?) then saying something about accountabilibuddy (was that a word?). The only part that did make sense to him was the very end where he mentioned Skylar verbally abusing him; that sounded like her. He also understood that the boy held strongly to his home's believes. He didn't know if he was referring to his country or just his household in general, but clearly it was a place where touching another person was acceptable and maybe even 'normal;. "B-But this isn't your home," Marco spoke up finding some strength to make his voice more audible. He had never confronted someone before; people always picked up fights with him at his school in Celestic Town, but he had never initiated a confrontation before. He was visibly nervous, but stood his ground even under all the eyes that were looking at him. "Not everyone is going to think the same way you do. If she's telling you to let go of her hand then you should do it...you're forcing her to hold hands, forcing someone to do something they don't like, is that okay?" The black-haired boy questioned the other boy and he wondered how different was their life style. Marco had experience with moving to a new place and having to learn what was acceptable and what wasn't acceptable to do. Somethings were very similar, but others were completely different especially when it came to personal space.

"I can tell you right now that holding hands isn't a rule," Marco began to explain because at very least he needed to make somethings clear before anyone else was dragged into this mess. "Her name is Iris and I was holding her hand because we were going to be late to the Museum and she didn't want to leave the Marketplace." Maybe that wouldn't make sense to them if they didn't know that Marco and Iris had went to the Marketplace to get breakfast via eating the samples. Iris didn't want to leave, but they were going to be late so he had to drag her out and in the end she seemed thankfully to him for doing that. "If holding hands was a rule then you would have seen other students doing it, but you were the only one. And for a while now, Skylar has been trying to free herself." It was then that he noticed that Faye had joined. At the same time he noticed that other students were looking at them. Some were whispering while others were pointing and looking away. All the sudden Marco was very aware that they were holding everyone's attention and he almost immediately reverted back into his shell. There were so many eyes and not many of them were kind.

The brown-haired girl suddenly stepped forward and there was a strong silent fury in her eyes which caused Marco to step back. Those were the eyes that the kids in his school (the ones that picked on him) would often have...no, this look was worse. She was scolding him about being the school's role model, "no, that was- I...I was not supposed to be there-!" Marco tried to speak for himself, but couldn't not under those angry eyes; he felt too uncomfortable. He wasn't chosen to be the school's role model, mister Reyes just grabbed him and told him to read some lines. Also mister Reyes wasn't the principal so he couldn't have that power to make him into a symbol for the students. Marco had no idea that people looked at him that way or maybe this was just the girl's own opinion? Lucky for him, that was when Faye stepped in and she was soon followed by Iris. He was a little behind both girls now so he only saw their backs; but he was really thankfully and surprised. He expected to do this alone, but here were two people with him. He was starting to feel less nervous...well that was until Skylar stepped in.

Skylar's words actually felt like daggers and she was clearly very upset with him. It seemed that his actions had caused only annoyance to her; she looked more upset about him being here than the other boy holding her hand. Maybe he had made a terrible mistake and Skylar didn't really need any help. He honestly didn't know how to feel at the moment because he really thought that Skylar was in trouble, but maybe he had jumped the gun. To him, it looked like no matter what she did the other boy would not release her hand, but she said she could handle it. Truthfully, Marco hadn't thought too much about his actions, he simply acted when he saw and heard someone struggling. Even if it hadn't been Skylar, he would have stepped in or did he really only stepped in because it was Skylar?

What happened next was something unexpected as well as a great distraction from all this commotion happening. Marco saw Faye and Iris run off after a purple-colored cat pokemon. Everyone's attention had suddenly shifted and some panic spread across the Inca exhibition. Faye was yelling at her pokemon to stop running away from her. Iris was chasing right after her and all the other students were watching the scene. Some yelled in surprised when the cat pokemon would run by them. The tour staff also looked upset and if this didn't stop soon then who knows what would happen! Marco looked around trying to pin point the cat's location. It seemed the pokemon was carrying something shiny, "is that...one of the artifacts? Oh no..." The situation had just become more serious. Not only was the rule about pokemon being broken, but said pokemon was also carrying an important (and probably expensive) antique! "The teachers and the museum are going to get mad if this doesn't stop," Marco said to himself as he reached for one of his Poke Balls. This would probably get him into trouble as well, but if something wasn't done then everyone was going to be in trouble. "Murkrow I need your help!"

Marco threw his Great Ball into the air and summoned his avian pokemon. The black-feathers bird spread his wings momentarily confused about being summoned into such a restricted place. "Murkrow, we can to stop that pokemon," Marco looked up at the dark bird who nodded at him after hearing the concern in his voice, "use Pursuit! Chase after him, but don't hurt him, just grab him and bring him over to me." Murkrow quickly went to work as he flew across the exhibition causing more of the students to enter into a mini panic; honestly, some of the students looked like they were having fun with the scene before them. Murkrow locked onto the cat burglar chasing after him with great speed. The purple-haired feline would not be able to escape Murkrow after the said bird used Pursuit. Due to Pursuit's chase nature, any pokemon that tried to escape would be unable to leave without taking a hit. In this case, Murkrow would not hurt the pokemon, but simply grab him as instructed by Marco. It did not take very long for Murkrow to catch up with Purrloin and in one fell swoop, he flew down and picked the cat pokemon up by his neck fat. The cat was visibly struggling to free itself and Murkrow could not hold onto him for much longer.

"Faye, Murkrow has your pokemon!" Marco ran up to the girls to let them know, but just as he was about to reach them he saw Murkrow struggling to keep the cat pokemon in place. The black-haired watched as Murkrow released the cat from his grip unable to hold on to him anymore. Everything seemed to slow down, but Marco's feet were already moving to try and catch the falling pokemon. I'm not going to make it! Marco thought as he tried to run faster until finally he dived forward. However, he dived too soon and completely missed catching Purrloin! "Oh no!" Marco shouted in slow motion, but to his surprised, Purrloin landed on his feet without any trouble. The young boy had a dumb-founded face for a moment before his body crashed against museum's wall. "Ouch..." Marco groaned in pain, but the troubles were not over yet. His collision against the wall had caused one of the hanging pieces to loosen and start falling! The shouts of concerns from the tour staff could be heard and Marco dived forward once more to try and catch the falling artifact.

He missed...but his Pokemon didn't.

Murkrow caught the falling object and landed safely near Marco with the artifact safely on his beak. Marco sighed in relief, that was too intense, "phew, you really saved me." The black-haired boy petted his pokemon's hat-like feathery head.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Tired but happy~】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: Misha(Skylar) & Alana & people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki stood there as Alana stepped in and gave her two scents and then Skylar, he gave her a shocked look. Skylar wasn't no frozen lake and she was a raging volcano. And before he could talk, a blonde chick talked about something and he spoke semi-harshly to her "Yeah and i wouldn't hold your hand with a ten-foot pole with how you were acting at the cafe, miss spoiled. You acted like that at my home town and no one would serve you and if they did they'd hack a booger in your meal." Then when she was on a offensive with this boy till her pokemon escaped and she ran away chasing it... Thank arcues.

Then a green hair girl started speaking and he sighed as he gathered his words carefully as he pinched the bridge of his nose. When she asked if they'd rather have a teacher Hisaki pried his hand off his nose and spoke "I WOULD RATHER NOT have this happening in bloody general because i didn't, or we didn't do anything wrong. Sure yes Skylar was a lil loud, but Alana fixed the problem... Now go do your own thing. Problem solved."

When she said skylar wouldn't make friends that way and he spoke happily "She may not like my company but i greatly enjoy hers and alana, i learn new stuff so... Bonus~." Hisaki gave a happy chuckle. When the ebony haired boy spoke about this isn't his home and how people didn't feel the same way. Hisaki looked at him with calm eyes and spoke casually "Yeah i know, i live in tropical areas, this isn't tropical. Well i thought it was a common thing, when Skylar and Alana told me there customs. I apologized, i promised to Skylar at least since for her, its not as common. That i wouldn't do it again."

He gave a shrug when he said it wasn't a rule and if there was others holding hands and what not and spoke kindly "Yeah, but i saw you holding hands so i honestly thought so. So, i decided to use, as Alana stated earlier... Buddy system. Or as i like to use Accountabilibuddy. Still not a issue. Think i saw a adorable lil kid try and hold hands but... I only saw it in the corner of my eye. Plus i'd rather play it safe than sorry. As my father would state: "The moment when you think nothing can go wrong, it will go wrong". So... Yeah." Giving a casual shrug. When a student told them to be quite Hisaki chuckled softly from embarrassment.

Hisaki only enjoyed attention if it was during surfing season or if he caught a big enough fish to impress his family, this however was kinda making his water boil so to speak. When the young ebony hair lad back up and when he left to do something Hisaki looked at Alana and Skylar with serious eyes as he spoke kindly "Come on. You two are boiling." Hisaki started dragging both Alana and Skylar in the Aztec room, still close to the original group but far enough for the two of them to cool off.

He let go of Alana hand and sat down against a wall and inhaled slowly and exhaled loudly as he ran his hand threw his hair "Ok well... That was something. Do whatever, vent to each other, verbally abuse me. As long as you get it out of your system, i'm a happy camper you two." He gave Alana and Skylar a bigger smile than last time as he sat there and watched them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Shadow of Miracle

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Museum-Aztec Room
I'm with➸ Moore and Hisaki

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Wouldn’t the situation have calmed down by now? Alana would have hope so but if felt like people were making the situation bigger and bigger. At this point it looked like the original cause of this was just expanding to the point that it was setting off land mines everywhere. One could go to examine the battlefield at this point along with viewpoints changed.
A brunette girl who the Kingdra member was not acquainted with came to them as if to stop the whole ordeal. The child was already holding hands with Moore and Hisaki so she felt that the whole thing should have died down. The original problem was solved. The black-haired boy apparently wanted Hisaki to no longer hold hands with Moore so Alana solved the problem. Hisaki was no longer holding hands with Moore but was now holding Alana’s. Everything should have just closed or at least died down by then. However there were more people who were involving themselves in this situation and it was just pathetic to watch. Though, apparently the brunette girl’s name was Koru, and it even looked like the relationship between she and Moore was not the best? It may have just been because Moore was quite frazzled at the moment so more information would be needed to know more about this Koru.

Moore appeared to have known the black-haired boy. The way she treated him versus the way she treated Hisaki were actually a bit different. Alana believed that Moore treated Hisaki in that fashion was because she wasn’t sure how to get her point across with him. Wit the other it seemed there was a history with them. If it could be said then it looked like Moore heavily disliked Katsuragi. It was the way she spoke to him, how her body just seemed to fume with anger, and the way she practically death glared him. Clearly, her instincts were becoming truer and truer with more time that this…conversation was taking place. Though, if Alana could speak up towards the fuming Moore she would say that her increase in volume was causing a scene. Katsuragi started a chain of events and thus he was the sole reason why everyone seemed to be in a bind, so to speak. At least on the bright side it looked like the Salamance member calmed down when Alana took her hand, separating Moore and Hisaki.
However, the black-haired boy’s words continued to aggravate her. ’This isn’t our home?! Of course this isn’t our home but it will be our home for a big amount of time. We have to make this place our home, to make it comfortable for us or else we can’t ever consider it our home.’ Perhaps the Principal man chose the wrong kid to be their representative. If he couldn’t think ahead then how could he ever plan his future? Then there apparently was some mismatched information being handed around. ’Their stories don’t even match up…..are they…are they….ARE THEY LYING to us!’ Alana despised those that lied and right now she was seeing a lie right in front of her. ’We were one of the first groups in the museum so how could we possibly see others?! I saw younger kids hold hands and there were hardly any rules here in the first place. The only ones we know are the ones about not letting Pokemon out of their balls and to be on our best behavior.’ And his weak attempt at rebounding Alana’s words was met with his cowardly behavior. The child was calm or maybe it was just guilt eating at him that forced that Charizard boy to sing a different tune. This boy was already on her dislike list along with two other people who would join him quickly.

Then the annoying girl by the name of Faye decided to pop up in this conversation. Alana didn’t bring her to this conversation but that Faye was already insulting the Buddy system. ’It's the same thing as insulting safety,’ She remembered what her teachers in the previous school taught them. The Buddy system was made so that even with or without teachers around, they would be safe. Was safety something she didn’t want then? Was she just underestimating the dangers her parents taught her? Parents and even family members warned Alana, along with her brothers, that there were all sorts of dangers in this world. There were even people who would snatch children away from school field trips and do bad things to them. Alana wanted to be able to see her family again which is why holding hands only affirmed that. Faye was being too careless, and relying too much on others for her own safety. This ticked Alana off but nothing that showed on her face or as she spoke. The girl was calm throughout this ordeal; her tone wouldn’t ignite any flames of passion for a fight…hopefully. Though, what even further ticked her off was how easily Faye was to put the blame on others. ’She added fuel to the fire so why isn’t she also taking some part of the blame? And what exactly did I say….to make this bigger than it really is?’ The poor thing grew confused at Faye’s words. There really wasn’t anything that popped up in her mind that would have made Faye backlash against her. ’Is it because of the boy?’ Her eyes momentarily went over to Katsuragi as the sole reason this whole ordeal took place.
’If its because of that then this is really stupid and pointless.’ At the very least, Alana didn’t need to continue speaking with that blonde when she went her own ways. The Kingdra member didn’t really care what she was up to when someone else called for her.

Haruno, the first thing that she said completely question herself. ’Yelling? I don’t remember much yelling…’ What was happening here? She wasn’t sure why the Flygon girl had to say that small spiel about the Marketplace as it didn’t have place in what was being discussed. ’Then you should have kept tabs on your time. That is being irresponsible,’ she agreed with her thoughts as the other continued.
”Rude? I’m not sure what you mean by that word ‘rude,’” she honestly had no clue as she just stared at Haruno with a blank stare. She did something rude? What did that even mean? Who was she rude to? Not Hisaki or Skylar, most certainly not to Skylar since she would have told her already. Hisaki would have cared less unless it was something about his beach activities or maybe even his lifestyle.
”Mean tone and attitude? What are you talking about?” Alana had been calm this entire time but apparently her calmness and handling of the situation rubbed this other girl the wrong way. But there was something about the way she was saying things that didn’t rub well with her either. ’She is acting as if she was a mother…as if she knows the difference between right and wrong…I think that is what brother said…’ She thought back on her brother’s spiel about ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ being a matter of perspective, or someone’s viewpoint. ’Why is she acting like she knows me?’ This is what rubbed her the wrong way but apparently someone needed to keep their head cool in this oven.
”I think…its sort of what you are doing right now. Katsuragi here was being quite rude to Hisaki, he didn’t know the whole picture before making Hisaki look like a bad person. I want to defend him as much as you are defending this guy.” Alana motioned towards the black-haired boy and continued on.
”I believe that would be for the best. Adults know a lot more than us and I think they are wise too. But so far no adult has come because they know about the Buddy System. They want us to be safe and enjoy the museum trip, right? Now….I think everything will be okay now. Hisaki is holding my hand and Moore is holding my other.” Alana smiled towards Moore and Hisaki even while thinking upon the other information Haruno said.
”A role model is someone who is a model of the school. They are someone other students aspire to be or should be, isn’t that why the president-man picked him? I saw him holding hands so I thought he wanted to be safe because….safety first! But again, now she is okay with holding my hand so the problem is solved unless Katsuragi here has something more to say.” The conversation continued and essentially Haruno told Alana not to be mean to people. ’Practice what you preach, and adults should handle this. I don’t know what is possessing them to act this way.’ Then it struck her! What if there was some ghost in some of the artifacts possessing these kids! Moore might be highly interested! Maybe that was the reason why all three of these people were being all a Psyduck…an annoyance.
”But I’m not looking to make friends…” the words were for herself but surely only Moore and Hisaki could hear them.

Something even more idiotic happened but Alana only watched from afar. Faye was unable to control her Pokemon which eventually cause a ruckus. Iris followed suit along with the black-haired boy. Honestly though she didn’t want to watch them nor could she watch them as they were whisked away to the Aztec room. Hisaki was kind enough to take them away from the source of their displeasure. Now that they were aways she had time to look back on what Hisaki said.
”I’m sorry about getting into that conversation. I didn’t mean for you guys to see that side of me.” Her voice continued to be calm as she glanced between the two. She could still feel herself fume over what had just happened. There was a part of her that wanted to hurt those people for hurting Moore and Hisaki. Hisaki was such a laid back person in her mind, so to see him shout out like that seemed to be out of character for him. Alana’s hand still clutched onto Moore as she continued.
”I still don’t feel that we were in the wrong though…and that Katsuragi…person made things a lot worse…but so did the other two.” Alana shook her head, it wasn’t good to dwell upon the negatives.
”You shouldn’t say that Hisaki, I have no wish to hurt you. I mean, I think you got hurt enough already.” The whole situation was blown out of proportion and it felt like Hisaki was the center of it. In truth, it was Moore who had caused it all but it didn’t even seem like anyone of those people were willing to put any blame on the Salamance girl. There was something wrong here, it may even be called bullying at this point. Though this was something that should be dealt with later.
”Moore, I hope we haven’t cause you any trouble.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

shadowabyss1301

SpazzticPanda1311

Shadow of Miracle

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:27 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:5
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus nodded when Rey said food sounded like a good idea (that was something right? He might actually eat. "Cool..now we need to track down Eli..do you mind if I call some other people? Like it'll probably be two more at the most" So far, Rey seemed to get along just fine with Eli, but Marcus wasn't sure if he invited Eve or say Tera, just how his friend would react He couldn't help but chuckle when Rey pointed out he'd just hurt himself.
"My dad has one..for like when we go fishing and stuff. Comes in handy sometimes...but I dunno I guess I just think they look cool..guess I'm weird"
His eyes caught a head of blonde hair, and he couldn't help the smile when he saw Faye, maybe he'd say hi to her, meet her friends, though he already knew the black haired kid. His name was Marco.
He glanced over when Rey mumbled something about holding hands being a rule. Marcus could remember it being that way back in his school, especially when they were younger. He wasn't one for physical attention but didn't think much of it. He certainly didn't want Rey feeling bad about it and couldn't help but smile slightly at how worked up the Charmander student seemed to be getting
"Uh..sure, no don't worry, that's fine"
He extended his hand as the tour guide went on about the Incas, he thought the fort was pretty cool but all the gold stuff seemed a bit too...shiny.
His eyes were still on Faye and her companions. he couldn't help but frown at the altercation. No it wasn't okay to force anyone (boy or girl) to do something they weren't confortable with..but Marco and the green haired girl did not really seem to be helping.
They were all being dunderheads in their own way but Marcus wasn't sure he wanted to get involved.
Then Faye's purrloin was running and Marcus went over to see what was what, still holding onto Rey's hand.
"Hey Faye, you alright? Looks like your new pokemon's...enthusiastic."

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Museum Wιтн:Other students/namely KirsiWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Nervous OOC: Man how is everyone is so fast with replying XD ◉

She felt like this would be the result. It completely escaped her that day before she and Skylar had a screaming match and well...yeah this was a bad idea. As soon as she spoke to the group Skylar reacted in the way she wasn't surprised to see. Koru smiled nervously while feeling like she had just gotten stabbed repeatedly, "Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no," she ran panicked thoughts through her head. She felt frozen- and almost dead- from her harsh words, what could she do? She couldn't react the sameway she did before or try to calm her down, that always seem to make it worse. An idea snapped in her head. Skylar was always upset whenever she tried to help, so she would try the different way, the not Koru way. Koru unfroze and smiled back at Skylar, "Your right...I'm sorry Skylar," and she turned back around and fast walked to Kirsi, where she immediately broke down into a slumped over position with her hands bracing on her knees, "Sweet oran berry that was scary! I thought she was gonna kill me..." she finally let out in a nervously loud tone. She looked up at her friend, then took a glance back at Skylar and the others, to Marcus and Ray- then she looked back at the floor and took a crouched position. She didn't even seem to react to Faye's Purrloin running amok. She finally blantanly asked Kirsi in a almost nervous laugh, "Please tell me if you hate me?" she didn't even look at Kirsi, "This wouldn't be the first time so I just want a heads up." Mentioning this may remind her of the fight with Skylar, but she remembering something much, much farther than that, something from back home. Something only one other person on campus may remember: Makoto. The way she was feeling now made her feel like it waws getting to be time to confront it, but she may not be ready for it. She liked smiling and being happy with her friends, but it looks like all those things were beginning to shatter and soon she would just be wearing a fake smile.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

”shinesnowillusion”

”Shadow of Miracles”

”shadowabyss1301”

”Hope the kind”

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:00 pm
Location Lamia Historic Museum Company Marco, Iris, Marcus, Rey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trouble followed Faye. Normally it was because she caused said trouble, but none the less, it did love to trail after her. And since she'd come to the Academy...trouble had been coming and going all the time. First the challenge from Chael, then the disaster in the clothing store with Ava and Tera, a stumble in the woods that nearly cost her life....and now this.

Faye streaked around a nearby student, hand outstretched as she tried to catch Salem's tail. The kid, rather clumsily, jumped out of the way and bumped into Iris. When had Iris started chasing after her Pokémon? Faye didn't give it much more thought, she was too focused on trying to catch up to her Purrloin. Salem whizzed by one of the staff of the Museum and Faye darted around them, still yelling at her indigo feline, "Salem! This isn't funny! Come back!" But her mischievous and still mostly wild Pokémon paid no mind to his Trainer. This was the best game ever, as far as he was concerned.

As Faye rounded another Exhibit, taking care not to bump it even though she was running fast, a sudden black blur hit her Pokémon. Faye skidded to a halt and looked up as Salem was lifted in the air by a....black bird? The blond girl briefly recalled seeing the same bird in the forest before and to confirm that, she heard Marco's voice yell to her, "Faye, Murkrow has your Pokemon!" Relief hit her, maybe she could get out of the Museum before security came or something. So she started to move forward, yelling back to the dark haired boy, "Yah! Okay I got...ERK!!" Even as she started to confirm that she could grab her Purrloin, the feisty feline racked sharp claws up at Marco's Murkrow, pulled a few feathers loose before starting to fall back to the floor.

Faye saw Marco jump forward with intent to catch her falling teammate. The blond didn't even get the chance to warn him, but she did try as he hurled forward, "Marco wait! Cats always...!" Too late. Marco fell to his belly, sliding across the floor to slam into the wall. Faye winced at the sound and weakly finished, "land on their....feet. Uhhhh...." Moaning softly, Faye pressed the heels of her hand against her eyes before quickly moving forward.

Salem was a bit stunned from randomly getting attacked...by a Bird of all things! What an insult to a predator such as himself. Crouching down, the Purrloin readied a counter attack....and was stopped short when his Trainer suddenly scooped him off the floor and into her arms. The hard won treasure in his mouth was pried out and the irritated voice of Faye sounded in his ear, "Caught you, you slippery little bugger! Gimme that, it doesn't belong to you! Honestly..." Faye made sure to keep a firm hold on Salem, even as the feline squirmed in protest. But the Purrloin seemed to understand that he was in trouble, so didn't fight too much. Besides....he'd had his fun.

A new, male voice that was somewhat familiar made Faye look up from her glaring at Salem. Marcus had approached with a teasing smile, commenting on her Pokémon. Grumbling a bit, she shifted her hold on Salem so he was more comfortable, "Is that your term for a 'Little Brat'? Enthusiastic? Guess it works. I'll have to work with him later. Hey Marco....you okay?" Faye looked over at the still prone boy with the black bird on his head. This tour certainly hadn't ended the way she'd thought it would.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Upset/Panicked/Worried/Annoyed
Word Count 598
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Shocked/Disappointed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Museum (Inside>Outside) OOC:----

"Ah how lovely!" Ramona cooed happily. She scrolled on the camera in her hands and took a quick preview at the pictures she had just taken. Flash photography wasn’t allowed in the museum, but luckily she had a non-flash analog camera, it would just take a long time to process the photos later but she couldn’t miss capturing these ancient beauties. Above all she loved the Aztec portion and could help but turn back for one more shot before going back with the students. She sighed happily once again and turned around to make her way back,"So lovely I should show these to my editor…!" She stopped noticing a few students still in the room when last she checked all the students had started the Incan exhibit. Ramona placed her camera carefully in her side bag and approached the students,”What are you three doing away from the group?”She recognized all three of them, though one was not in her class currently she knew to keep an eye on who was who. She placed her hands on her hips and spoke in her serious tone of a voice,"You need to stay with the group the museum is not a playground or a house to wander around in. Come on now I’ll lead you back but don’t wander off again we need to-!”For a moment as she entered the room containing the Incan exhibit…she could’ve sworn she just saw a Purrloin run by. She looked around swiftly but it wasn’t hard to catch sight of Faye, a charizard student and Marco, another charizard from her own class, running after it along with a Murkrow she saw the boy release. Ramona’s eyes grew wide in shock. She brought the three students- Hisaki, Alana and Skylar- back to the group and then continued walking towards Marco and Faye, who had now re-captured their pokemon,"Marco, Faye, please put your pokemon away right now.” She turned her eyes towards the ones she was worried about the most: the museum staff. The guides for the tours…she could tell they were upset. She felt her nerves activate all at once and send a sharp chill up her spine. She quickly approached them before they could get close to the students. The one thing to do now was to prevent a scene, or more of a scene at least. She stopped before them, causing them to stop, and bowed and repeated this to both of them, "I am so terribly sorry for this! As their teacher I take full responsibility for their actions, but please don’t hold any ill will against the young ones.” She finally stopped her apologetic moves and looked at them both with a sorrowful expression. The tour had been technically over, but Ramona was liking the fact that they had one last chance to look around the room, but now she felt she had to get them out of a danger zone,"Come on everyone! Like the guides noted before the tours for the day are complete so let’s head out to the front entrance.” She watched and followed the group closely as they made their exit. She turned around once more to say with a small smile,"Thank you for having us today the exhibits were beautiful.” and indeed they were.

Once they reached the front entrance Ramona stayed by the door and watched each student making sure they all were there before she and other teachers left. Like before, when the group had met at the bottom of the stairs, they were there again. Ramona went up to the front of the group and brought Faye and Marco forward. She frowned at them in disappointment, crossing her arms,
"Faye, Marco- I don’t know what happened in there but, honestly I don’t know what to say…” Sheknew these kids, they were well behaved nothing she ever had to point out, now was something very new to her,"Faye, I understand if it was an accident but you need to control your pokemon better, and not to mention the damage your Purrloin could’ve caused running around like that. Marco I also understand you were possibly trying to help BUT under no circumstances should you have brought out your Murkrow. The museum stated way beforehand no pokemon were allowed inside, why would you bring another one out when one is already running around? It would do more harm than good and hope both of you will remember that for the future. I can’t tell you how disappointed I am at this behavior….I’m going to have a talk with the other teachers to determine a punishment for the both of you…” She never thought she would have to punish a student on such an outing, and there were two…

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:36 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Once he left the students with the tour guide, it was up to the official Ordell Academy teachers to watch over the students to make sure they were safe; also to make sure none of the expensive and valuable artifacts were damaged. Since he was a substitute teacher he had a little more freedom about how to spend his time. Besides the students from the Academy, other groups entered the museum to see other exhibitions. The Academy had reserved a spot for their students to see the Inca and Aztec exhibitions, but there were several other exhibitions happening. Also some groups would just come to browse through the museum in general. Antonio's job was a simple one: greet everyone coming in and remind them of the museum rules, the general rules. Then he would hand them over to a tour or answer any questions they may have regarding the museum. The uniform was a bit uncomfortable, but the air conditioner inside made it all bearable.

The students seemed surprised to see him and he was almost sure that he would have to answer some questions when they all return to the academy. Antonio chuckled to himself, he did have to admit that his current attire was probably odd, but it wasn't his only one...

Checking over the time, Antonio saw that the students would be finishing up their tour soon. He was approached by a museum staff and told that his shift for the day was almost over; perfect timing. Antonio looked over his shoulder and sure enough the students were already heading out, but they were being led by a distress looking Ramona. Antonio raised an eyebrow wondering what could have happened, certainly something wasn't right. He was ready to go after them when he overheard a conversation.
"Is it true that both the items were damaged?" "We are not certain yet, they will need to be examined, but if the artifacts have been damaged..." "the academy would be held responsible. That's too bad, I hear that getting funds for the Academy is difficult, if word spreads about this then they might lose some investors." Antonio stood still for a moment as he waited until their conversation was finished. He waked out of the museum so that he could receive more information, but he could already make a few guesses.

Once outside, Antonio walked up to the pink-haired teacher was in the middle of scolding some students. "How did everyone like the museum?" the dark-haired man joked with a grin on his face. "I can see that we've run into some trouble, but what's a trip without something interesting happening am I right?" He tried to lighten the mood since the students were still young and did not need to have worries at the moment. Naturally, the two students should be punished, but for the moment it was probably for the best that everyone got some lunch. "I believe that the academy has a reservation in the restaurant called Los Incas. We should probably have the students start heading there." Antonio looked back at the museum. "I have to turn in my uniform, but you should all start heading over there so they can have your table ready." With those final words, Antonio waved good bye to the students, but not before leaning towards Ramona and whispering a small message into her ear, "I have an idea for the students punishment. We can talk about it later." The tall man turned around and headed back inside.

==========

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:27 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As much as she was enjoying the tour of the museum, nature had called and the woman had to answer it. So she had to leave the tour for a bit. After all, there were other competent teachers there to watch the kids, surely they could handle the students. That was what Lillith told herself as she was washed her hands and went back to the group.

What she returned to seem to contradict her words just a tad. Ramona was scolding two students, one of them being her student. Apparently their Pokemon had gotten out and caused some mischief with a couple of the items from the exhibit.

Lillith sighed as she placed her hands as her hips as looked at the stern teacher and students. "I was gone for a few minutes. she said to herself as they walked to the bottom of the stairs. Ramona was telling the two how disappointed she was with them before she mentioned that she would talk to the other teachers about a punishment. That was when Lillith appear beside Ramona with a grin. "If you want some ideas... I have a list of things they can do....

Lillith was about to say more when Antonio appeared and seem to have a more lax approached to the matter as he mentioned getting food at Los Incas. At the mention of the name, Lillith tried to avoid making an reaction to the place. Since she didn't want to reveal how she knew the place.

"Alright little ones. Get in line and let's get going. Lillith clapped her hands to get their attention. "No one falling behind got it."

Lillith lead the way out of the museum.

[[Exit!!!]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC: alright... Make sure to post in the bar and restaurant topic okay ^^

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:33 pm
Location Lamia Historic Museum Company Marco, Teachers, Student Group

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The arrival of Miss Floros couldn't have come at a worst time. Faye had been ready to gently put the artifact her troublesome Purrloin had snatched back on its stand and get the heck out of the Museum....but that was stopped by the rose haired Teacher. Ramona told both Marco and her to recall their Pokémon. Faye opened her mouth to argue, saying that she had Salem firmly, but the disappointed look as well as the upset Museum staff stilled her rebellious tongue. Turning her head away, Faye handed over the necklace to a staff member and walked back over to where her Pokeball had fallen out. Not letting go of her feline thief, Faye recalled Salem back into his holding device. She fell into the line with the group heading out of the Museum and soon they were outside again.

Stretching, Faye was glad to feel the warm sun on her face. But her happy smile was cut short when Miss Floros called her over. Marco was also singled out and Faye reluctantly trudged over. She was in front of all the other students, which made her puff up a bit, but she knew that this was not going to be a flattering scene. Miss Floros had a disappointed and sad look on her face as she spoke to them both, chastising them for releasing their Pokémon and saying that they would need to be punished. Faye immediately protested, "What! But that's not fair Miss Floros. You said yourself it was an accident. And it was! I didn't mean to let my Purrloin out, my Pokeball slipped out of my bag. And I only caught him like two days ago, I haven't had a chance to teach Salem anything. And nothing got damaged....right?"

Faye was feeling rather put out. It wasn't her fault Salem didn't listen! She'd just caught the bloody cat, how was she supposed to know he would take one of the Museum's artifacts, she barely knew the Pokémon. Her internal rant was cut short by the arrival of Mr. Reyes. The dark haired Teacher seemed to take the whole situation with a bit more of a relaxed air and Faye was glad about that. But even he said that the two of them would be punished for the actions of their Pokémon. Faye opened her mouth to argue again, but the looks from both Teacher's made her pause. Huffing, the blond crossed her arm and grumbled softly to herself,
"Its not that big of a deal, my parents can pay for anything to be replaced..." As far as she was considered, the Teachers were taking this far to seriously. Nothing had gotten damaged, no one had gotten hurt and the whole thing was just one big misunderstanding. Ah well, her parents could bail her out of this thing...they always did.

Miss Erza came out from the back of the group, looking a bit concerned but not adding to the scolding. Faye just decided to let it be. Crossing her arms moodily, the blond made her way back into the crowd. Some people were whispering among themselves and she couldn't help but smirk a bit. Attention was attention, whether good or bad. Her name was known, she was sure of that. It made her feel a little better. This whole thing would blow over and she would still have fame among her peers. Fame maybe as a troublemaker....but everyone loved a 'Bad Girl'. That's what she told herself as she moved along with the student group to the restaurant where they'd be eating lunch.

[Exit to Los Incas in Bar and Restaurant Area]

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Annoyed/Whiny/Grumpy/Slightly Smug
Word Count 597
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gywniver "Gywn" Marie Evergrail
Thoughts: I am completely bored now.
Company: Teachers and Students

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
Gywniver had enjoyed their trip to the museum today. It was very interesting to learn some new things about pokemon. She smiled looking down at her camera. She had taken lots of pictures. Since she couldn't have Eva her eevee out of her pokeball she had been taking picture to show her later. Right now Eva was her only friend here. Gywniver had been here for two whole weeks now and hadn't really made any friends. Really the only person here she knew by name were teacher and her roommate. With her cold external shell, she keep up at all times, no one really wanted to talk to her. So she kept to herself. "I can't wait to show you all these photos Eva.", she whispered to a Violet colored pokeball that sat on a bracelet. She had made the bracelet specially to hold six pokeballs. That way she'd never lose a member of her team.
While she was in her own little world she noticed everyone was leaving. She put Eva's pokeball back on her bracelet thwn put her camera back in her bag. Making sure she had everything she hurried after the group so not to get lost. Once outside with the other she stayed more toward the back, so not to be noticed. She still wasn't sure how to interact with the other students. She just kept silent and followed after them. She wondered where they were going to eat. Since normally they fed themselves this eating in a group thing was new to her.
[Exit]

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
{{OutOfCandy: Sorry it's so short. Wasn't sure how to jump in and then exit to the restaurant.....}}

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Friendship Points: 50pts
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Growl
        ► Tackle

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

|LocationMuseum-Bar&Grill |WearingT-shirt and jeans |MoodHungry |

ffffffPhoebe waited at the museum with the others from her school. Needless to say, she was so excited to see what the museum had inside. The Lamia district was huge to her and she was sure the museum would be just as amazing. It wasn't long before a male tour guide came out and greeted them. He said a little tidbit about how, in honor of the culture festival, the museum had opened an Inca and Aztec section for tours. He also told them that pokemon would need to be in their pokeballs during the tour, as many of the items inside were artifacts from these cultures. Phoebe nodded to herself in understanding and took out two pokeballs, "Fireball, Rosie, return!" She made sure to place the pokeballs in her bag for safekeeping. She'd make sure to tell them about all the things she saw once she got out of the museum and could let them back out. Before they started the tour, another male guide came out and introduced himself as Kale. He would only be their guide for one section, the Aztec section, and another guide would be taking over for the Inca.

Kale led the group to the Aztec section and started to speak about the area. Phoebe's eyes scanned the room as an attempt to take it all in at once. She kept up with the guide and listened to his words about the great Aztecs. She knew they were important from school, but she didn't realize what all they did until now. Phoebe especially liked the picture of the marketplace. It seemed so simple yet gave an easy view to what a person was selling. The main feature of the section was a circular stone with many markings. Kale explained that this was the calendar the Aztecs used to track the sun and the stars. It was used by many people, especially farmers so they'd know when to plant their crops. He set the children free to roam the exhibit after explaining this. Phoebe pulled out her Pokegear and snapped a picture of the calendar, wanting to remember and share this with her parents. A lot of other students asked the guide questions, and she listened to him answer them. It wasn't long before they all had to move on to the other section on Inca.

This time, the guide was a woman. She introduced herself as Rowen and led them to the last area they'd be seeing. They stopped in front of an elaborate gold mask. As Rowen started to explain, Phoebe snapped another picture. It was apparently a mask of their sun god, Inti. She told it would of been used during prayers or rituals before telling them about an important ceremony in honor of Inti. Looking around, Phoebe noted that many of the artifacts were made of gold. She guessed maybe it was abundant in the Inca area or had importance to them. The next item Rowen talked about was a circle of ropes called a Khipu. They were used to keep records on things like taxes. Rowen set them free as Kale did and Phoebe snapped a few more pictures of pottery and a beautiful pendent with the sun and moon on it.

Rowen dismissed them, saying the tour was over but they were free to look around more until a teacher gathered them up. Phoebe was happy for his, she wanted to look at the pendent more. She wondered who in Inca culture would wear something like this. Was it for upper class or could a commoner have something like this around their neck. Phoebe turned from the display when she heard commotion, seeing Faye trying to get something from Salem. Her eyes widened in horror when she noticed what it was, a gold necklace. Faye would be in so much trouble if she was found out. Luckily, a few students around her tried to help.. Only for one to knock something off the wall. A teacher came over, Ms. Flores, to round them all up only to see what happened. She was just as horror struck and apologized to the guides.

They were at the entrance when they saw the first guide. He informed them that they has reservations as a place called Los Incas and that he had an idea for Faye and the other boy's punishment. Ms. Ezra got them in order to go, making sure no one was left behind. Together, they all left to go eat. Phoebe was glad of that, her stomach was starting to rumble.

[Exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav took the museum as some time to be to himself. He'd been doing nothing but meeting people and talking since he had gotten here, it was really intense. While Raja trailed with him as they waited at the door, he went into his pokeball once they got inside. While the Eevee was a little disappointed, Nirav understood it was more for the artifacts than for the safety of the pokemon. First, a man introduced himself as Kale, explaining that they would be seeing the Aztec portion of the museum. The artifacts were cool to look at, especially the crown. Where in the world did they get feathers like that? There were so many details in the things they did. The faces and lines in the stone calendar, or the little engravings in the knife. Other kids asked questions, but Nirav read the plaques and descriptions for himself.

Another woman, Rowan, led them through the Incan exhibits. They seemed to really like golden things, a bit more than the Aztecs did. Gold llamas - which apparently were prized animals back then - and gold coins decorated the stands. Some of the images were a little like those in the Aztec room, but they they certainly were not the same. Nirav was interested in the exhibits, though some kids seemed to be getting antsy or bored. There was some commotion on the other side of the room about hand holding, but the young boy kept his distance.

Suddenly, there was a pokemon loose. A blonde girl began chasing a pokemon around the room. Suddenly, another came out to try and... help? Nirav stood and watched, putting some distance between the trouble and him. The other teachers began ushering the rest of the students, including Nirav, towards a restaurant. So he lined up and made his way out. Hopefully, the artifacts would be alright...

[exit]

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:41 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava made her way to the museum, keeping up with the crowd. She didn't have a lot of luck finding her close friends, so it seemed to be just her and Fritz. That would be... ok... she guessed. Having a pokemon by your side meant you were never technically alone, right? Right! She was about to walk right in until she heard the rule: No pokemon allowed inside. Not even one as tiny as Fritz. With a nervous sigh, the bug went into its pokeball. She shook her head. No worries, right? She'd find some friends and be a little less alone.

A man named Kale first led them through an exhibit about the Aztecs. Ava hadn't heard of them before, but they seemed to be ok, if not a little weird. Ok, how about a lot of weird. Crowns made of bird feathers, decorated knives, and what was supposed a marketplace. Where were the stalls and tables, like the ones they had seen on the walks around the city during the festival? Everything was just on the floor. How did it not get dirty? Kale tried to argue that the civilization of the Aztecs was similar to what they had now, but looking at Ava's cellphone, she couldn't really see what their guide meant.

The air smelled dusty and old, like an old library. Blech! Ava didn't bother to ask questions, looking to her phone for the time every few minutes. They were eventually passed off to a woman named Rowan, who wasn't named after bad vegetables. She directed them towards the Incas, who were arguably even weirder than the Aztecs. Their gold coins had crudely drawn designs on them, and they praised llamas for some reason. A lot of their pottery, unlike the Aztecs, were golden and featured beautiful blue-green stones. Soon, they were directed to what Ava learned to be called a Khipu, which is what people kept track of trade on. Ava looked at the knots and strings with a surprising amount of interest. Math would be a lot more fun if they just tied knots instead. Like Kale, Rowan also tried to argue that this was like the system of math they used today. Tying knots in rope was nothing like dividing 10 and 2, sadly.

In looking around, Ava thought less and less about being alone. It wasn't so bad as she thought it would be. Lonely, yes, but a little bearable. Some other students seemed to be getting into commotions of their own. Ava didn't pay much attention until she saw her friend Faye. Before she could go over to her, the girl was running around trying to catch her new pokemon. Soon, Marco had his pokemon out too, chasing after the cat pokemon as well. Things began to knock over, though were caught by a Murkrow. Ava watched intently, seeing if her friend was ok. The teachers beat her to the scene, however, and Ava was moved into a line to go and get food. She would have to catch up to Faye later.

[exit]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items