Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenFourth

Browser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:52 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Welcome aboard! Your English is better than my Indonesian. xd

Thanks chief... Hahaha.. Indonesian is not international language soo.. Its fine...
How about canada? I missed quebec so much..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:59 pm
TenFourth
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

Thanks chief... Hahaha.. Indonesian is not international language soo.. Its fine...
English and French here. But I live in a place that's almost completely English. I can't speak French. xd You lived in Quebec?  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TenFourth

Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:08 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
TenFourth
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

English and French here. But I live in a place that's almost completely English. I can't speak French. xd You lived in Quebec?
i heard alot french living there..so i got chance to spend couple nights in quebec, it was freezing (9 degree in celcius, in indonesia we usually have like 27 degree or more) There are alot thing i like from quebec.. The weather is nice, the place is beatiful, i just like the ambience..

There were places in canada that i've visited too.. PEI, halifax, charlottetown, sydney.. But still im really into quebec, and i believe canada has alot of beautiful places like quebec...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:11 am
TenFourth
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
TenFourth
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

i heard alot french living there..so i got chance to spend couple nights in quebec, it was freezing (9 degree in celcius, in indonesia we usually have like 27 degree or more) There are alot thing i like from quebec.. The weather is nice, the place is beatiful, i just like the ambience..

There were places in canada that i've visited too.. PEI, halifax, charlottetown, sydney.. But still im really into quebec, and i believe canada has alot of beautiful places like quebec...
It sounds like you went everywhere in Eastern Canada except for Newfoundland, which is where I live. xd 9C is a good temperature for me. I wouldn't survive in Indonesia. It's not just the heat, I have problems with humidity. It gets humid here in the summer. I hate it. lol  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:27 am
yo I'm DSOUL real name Robert jay alias RJ but most of my friend in rl call me Dave, I'm from the land of Philippines,,, my age sweatdrop 22 haha talent haha I don't know but I can composed a song and rap and I can draw but my real talent I guess is to make a smile that's all thank youshade it if u want to read itwell I'm not really a fan of guilds in gaia but the capt. Looks like caught my attention so sorry if I don't know how to make a good introduction here rolleyes haha. My 1rst(main)acc here is created in 2004 2nd in 2008 and this 2012 and the last is 2014 you can call me one of a old player but @ same time a newbie because I never introduced myself in any guilds so this is my first time so plss be kind to me emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 am
hey, thanks for adding me! emotion_kirakira

my name is callie, i'm 21 and i live in paris, france. i'm originally american but i've been living here for the past couple years to study as an independent student (aka not enrolled in a study abroad programme or an american university in paris). i'm gearing up getting my language requirements to study law at the sorbonne and will be starting in 2018!

i've been on gaia since 2006 but this is actually my first time being in a guild sweatdrop

i really like cooking, writing, traveling, i've started dabbling in a bit of gardening in my tiny little window box lol, and i'm fluent in french conversationally. just have to finish that language requirement for formal french and grammar so i can keep up with the native speakers in law school sweatdrop

i'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! emotion_c8  

chouchounette

Tipsy Regular

TenFourth

Browser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:24 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
It sounds like you went everywhere in Eastern Canada except for Newfoundland, which is where I live. xd 9C is a good temperature for me. I wouldn't survive in Indonesia. It's not just the heat, I have problems with humidity. It gets humid here in the summer. I hate it. lol

when i was there.. i could see my nails becoming purple... i couldn't help but smoking.. but it was good memory... if im not mistaken, i've been to st. john.. i can't hardly remember.. but i like the ambience.. it was quiet city..
here in indonesia, traffic and humidity turn most people angry, and short tempered (sometimes).
i wish i could do some cultural exchange with poeple biggrin
nice to talk to you Brad ~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Howdy, y'all. You can call me Alphagirl or just Alpha, depending on what tickles your fancy.

I'm an American, been living in Spain since 2014, currently in Madrid with no plans to leave anytime soon. I'm an English teacher, working in a rural elementary school. I'm originally from Colorado, and my first language is Spanish. I recently had my 25th birthday. I've had a Gaia account (the same one) since 2004, but I've spent most of that time not actually on Gaia.

I came back this time around during Semana Santa, because I had a horrible infected tooth that hurt me a lot and I couldn't leave the house while the antibiotics did their work, so I decided to come back to see if any of my friends were still around and to try to make new ones. I came back to see the economy crumbling, so that's been an experience.

I love photography, writing, drawing, and adventure. I love taking buses and trains out to the countryside to find hidden treasures like museums no one else knows about, or mountains to climb, or artwork to see.

My (maternal) grandmother collects bells. My mother collects stamps. I collect pins. Every time I go to a new place in Spain, I try to buy one of all three.

I speak Spanish, English, intermediate Catalan (I worked in a Catalan-speaking area last year), and beginner level Arabic (I take Arabic classes at the local Arab cultural center).

I'm not rightfully sure why I even got an invitation, but this place looks promising. It's nice to meet y'all.  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:11 am
Dsoul IV
yo I'm DSOUL real name Robert jay alias RJ but most of my friend in rl call me Dave, I'm from the land of Philippines,,, my age sweatdrop 22 haha talent haha I don't know but I can composed a song and rap and I can draw but my real talent I guess is to make a smile that's all thank youshade it if u want to read itwell I'm not really a fan of guilds in gaia but the capt. Looks like caught my attention so sorry if I don't know how to make a good introduction here rolleyes haha. My 1rst(main)acc here is created in 2004 2nd in 2008 and this 2012 and the last is 2014 you can call me one of a old player but @ same time a newbie because I never introduced myself in any guilds so this is my first time so plss be kind to me emotion_kirakira

nice I guess I am no longer the only Filipino here.. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:17 am
VanS3n
Dsoul IV

Haha yeah it looks like haha nice 2 meet you rofl  

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:18 am
Dsoul IV
VanS3n
Dsoul IV

Haha yeah it looks like haha nice 2 meet you rofl

you as well  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:30 am
TenFourth
Aozora ~Blue Sky~

when i was there.. i could see my nails becoming purple... i couldn't help but smoking.. but it was good memory... if im not mistaken, i've been to st. john.. i can't hardly remember.. but i like the ambience.. it was quiet city..
here in indonesia, traffic and humidity turn most people angry, and short tempered (sometimes).
i wish i could do some cultural exchange with poeple biggrin
nice to talk to you Brad ~
There's a St. John's, Newfoundland and a Saint John, New Brunswick. It can get confusing. xd For a while the flag counter in my sig kept telling me I was in New Brunswick. lol I live in St. John's, Newfoundland. Humidity makes me very frustrated. xp  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 am
Dsoul IV

Welcome aboard! Guilds aren't what they used to be, but hopefully this one can stay alive. So far so good. ~fingers crossed~

chouchounette
hey, thanks for adding me! emotion_smilies/icon_kirakira.gif

my name is callie, i'm 21 and i live in paris, france. i'm originally american but i've been living here for the past couple years to study as an independent student (aka not enrolled in a study abroad programme or an american university in paris). i'm gearing up getting my language requirements to study law at the sorbonne and will be starting in 2018!

i've been on gaia since 2006 but this is actually my first time being in a guild smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

i really like cooking, writing, traveling, i've started dabbling in a bit of gardening in my tiny little window box lol, and i'm fluent in french conversationally. just have to finish that language requirement for formal french and grammar so i can keep up with the native speakers in law school smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

i'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! emotion_smilies/icon_C8.png

Welcome aboard! I live in a country where French is an official language and je ne parle pas francais. xd I'm pretty sure you won't be the only French speaker in the Guild though. 3nodding

Alphagirl
Howdy, y'all. You can call me Alphagirl or just Alpha, depending on what tickles your fancy.

I'm an American, been living in Spain since 2014, currently in Madrid with no plans to leave anytime soon. I'm an English teacher, working in a rural elementary school. I'm originally from Colorado, and my first language is Spanish. I recently had my 25th birthday. I've had a Gaia account (the same one) since 2004, but I've spent most of that time not actually on Gaia.

I came back this time around during Semana Santa, because I had a horrible infected tooth that hurt me a lot and I couldn't leave the house while the antibiotics did their work, so I decided to come back to see if any of my friends were still around and to try to make new ones. I came back to see the economy crumbling, so that's been an experience.

I love photography, writing, drawing, and adventure. I love taking buses and trains out to the countryside to find hidden treasures like museums no one else knows about, or mountains to climb, or artwork to see.

My (maternal) grandmother collects bells. My mother collects stamps. I collect pins. Every time I go to a new place in Spain, I try to buy one of all three.

I speak Spanish, English, intermediate Catalan (I worked in a Catalan-speaking area last year), and beginner level Arabic (I take Arabic classes at the local Arab cultural center).

I'm not rightfully sure why I even got an invitation, but this place looks promising. It's nice to meet y'all.

Welcome aboard! I also collect pins. I have a few from towns here in Newfoundland and one from Murray Harbour in PEI. Not sure how I got that one as I've never left Newfoundland. lol I also have no idea where my pins are right now. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

Welcome aboard! Guilds aren't what they used to be, but hopefully this one can stay alive. So far so good. ~fingers crossed~

chouchounette
hey, thanks for adding me! emotion_smilies/icon_kirakira.gif

i've been on gaia since 2006 but this is actually my first time being in a guild smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

i really like cooking, writing, traveling, i've started dabbling in a bit of gardening in my tiny little window box lol, and i'm fluent in french conversationally. just have to finish that language requirement for formal french and grammar so i can keep up with the native speakers in law school smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

i'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! emotion_smilies/icon_C8.png

Welcome aboard! I live in a country where French is an official language and je ne parle pas francais. xd I'm pretty sure you won't be the only French speaker in the Guild though. 3nodding

Alphagirl

Welcome aboard! I also collect pins. I have a few from towns here in Newfoundland and one from Murray Harbour in PEI. Not sure how I got that one as I've never left Newfoundland. lol I also have no idea where my pins are right now. xp

Ok (inhale).......(exhale) you....you really something hmmm incredible (don't think hulk hmm princess Anastasia will do) so u study a lot while working and most of all u r a active gaian player,,know different language,,travel different places,, interested in a lot of things,, a colector ,, and so on..in short ur an adventurer in real life...

Don't know what to say haha your just amazing sweatdrop  

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:46 am
Dsoul IV
Ok (inhale).......(exhale) you....you really something hmmm incredible (don't think hulk hmm princess Anastasia will do) so u study a lot while working and most of all u r a active gaian player,,know different language,,travel different places,, interested in a lot of things,, a colector ,, and so on..in short ur an adventurer in real life...

Don't know what to say haha your just amazing sweatdrop
I think you're getting confused. o.o; I'm in university and a semi-regular Gaian. Currently unemployed. I've never left Newfoundland and I only know English. You might be getting what others are saying mixed up with what I'm saying. xd  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff