Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

Lucian nods"Be safe my lady. the house will be well looked after"he left her alone and goes to his study

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:32 pm
She was sitting down eating her breakfast when she wondered why he didn't tell her about the maid last night she totally forgot to ask.. but she already knew who it was she was just curious... maybe she would bring it up in a different topic later. She gets up and heads out of her study down the hall and out into a coach which drives her into town where she was to meet a man about some business matters that needed to be handled.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

Lucian sits at his desk and looks over the books.He sips some tea.He had to do a lot of work to get the books right"Who the hell did these books? Was he stupid?"He mutter in demonic. He hated when things were done wrong

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:53 pm
Farrah arrives the the home of a mr. Richardson, who was going to discuss stocks with his son who he had been trying to throw off on farrah for the past year. she rolled her eyes trying to remain calm as she enters and curtsies as she was introduced to them both,"Its nice to see you both again", she states with a smile though she really would have liked to move on and get back home this was a troublesome bore... these appointments but a necessity. She makes her way over toward there office and sits in a chair while she listens to a bunch of rants about this and that and nods or shakes her head in approval or disapproval over a subject she eyes the clock it was gaining lunch... She gets up and bows to them both stating she had a wonderful time before she gets back into the coach her head throbbing,"Faster...", she mutters to the coachmen who picks up speed.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Lucian had gotten the books in order and makes the paychecks out so his lady could sign them so the servants could get paid. Once that was done he goes to the kitchen to check up on the food. The cook needed help. Lucian rubs his brow. He was thinking they needed a new cook, someone who knew how to cook or someone to train the cook they had.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:40 pm
Farrah looked over at the window, the trees buzzed by and she had a headache she lets out a sneeze, she reaches for her hankerchief and wipes her nose maybe she was getting sick? Or was it those yearly allergies? she didn't know as they approach the house and the footmen helped her out she sways abit, defintetly the allergies... She walks into the house and miserably goes up the stairs to her study she walks in and goes over to her desk noticing the paychecks sits down and begins to sign her signature on each one of them. She sneezes a few times and wipes her nose that was starting to look a cherry red.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image

Lucian straightens up. He knew something was wrong. He goes to her study and knocks. He wanted to make sure she was ok. He had a bad feeling but he would do all he could to help her.
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:51 pm
Farrah let out another sneeze and rubs her nose,"Enter", she calls not even looking up to see who it was she yawns placing her hand over her mouth and then sniffles. She just finishes the last check as she sets the pen in its holder,"There thats done", she remarks.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image

Lucian walks up to her"you do not look well my lady, May I touch your forehead to check your temperature?"He was really worried.It showed in his eyes
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:48 pm
Farrah looked up sniffling abit,"Yea I guess..", she sneezed again rubbing her nose vigerously,"I highly doubt I have a fever just probably my Allergies..", she sniffles some more and looks over toward the window, her eyes were watering abit from all the excessive sneezing and her face was in a deep frown.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image

Lucian touches her brow. He frowns"This isn't allergies my lady. You have a fever. I can also smell it. You need to lay down. I will help you to your room then make you something that will help you feel better. Please don't argue with me my lady, I do not wish to lose another master due to sickness"
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:08 pm
Farrah rubs her temples with her finger tips frowning,"Okay okay I'm going", she gets up alittle to fast and nearly sits abit as she catches herself,"Stress its just stress", she comments alittle softley to herself.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

Lucian sighs and helps her up. He gets her to her room. He gets a maid to get her in a nightgown after he had left the room. He goes to the garden and gets herbs. He goes to the kitchen and makes her a soup and tea. He kept the cook away from what it.
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:19 pm
Farrah was tooken to her room as a maid helps her into a night dress she sneezes again and rubs her nose, getting into bed and sitting up she doesn't try to even read or anything she felt to miserable for that anyhow,"You of all people should know your an idiot for doing this to yourself", she snaps to herself outloud,"Just allergies indeed i'm such a fool..", she mutters to herself sneezing loudly again she takes her hankerchief and rubs her nose.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

Lucian walks back to her room holding the tray. He walk in when the maid opens the door. He walks up to the bed and puts the tray on her lap carefully"Drink the tea slowly.It will help and please eat all of the soup. I will come back in a while to retrieve the tray"
Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces