Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 pm
SSBrosB

It's a... strange sound! What is it? Why, someone's left a wind chime in a tree!

Booby Prize!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 pm
[Zevran, The Fields! Ooh the humanity!]

"A trainer of sorts, I spent a few years trying the traveling trainer thing," he admitted and paused thoughtful. "It matters? I like pokemon, and I've studied the quiet a bit so I know more then most. Most trainers learn about their own pokemon at the very least." He paused, noting a candy wrapper and nudged it with his boot before moving on.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 pm
Shaddaling

It's a pokémon!

User Image  
SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:00 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge]

Zubatman's ears hurt a bit as he heard the chimes which were quite loud to him. It interfered with his echolocation and unfortunately he went crashing down onto the forest floor. However he couldn't stay there as the chimes were hurting his sensitive ears. He flapped back up, though not very well, and tried to get away from the chimes, bumping into a few trees in the process.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:02 pm
SSBrosB

It's a pokémon!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:09 pm
[Lex, the fields]

Yes, it was definitely Sasha not his English. It didn't matter, he wasn't put out by it, but it was good to know that he hadn't gone briefly insane.

The candy wrapper Sasha nudged fluttered up into the air; Zevran caught it absently between thumb and forefinger and shoved it into the same pocket as his bus ticket from earlier. "Not anymore though? I gather it is something like professional sports, it is hard to make a real living of it. What do you do now instead?" Was this a childhood dream crushed or merely a passing fancy abandoned in the face of reality? Perhaps he would find out; Sasha certainly didn't seem to mind sharing personal detail though of course it was always possible that they were lying!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:11 pm
[Oliver, Grasslands, sorry little joltik, not today.]

Oliver paused long enough in his walk to take in the tiny mite pokemon, Joltik's were rather pretty little things, but he already had a pair of eight legged Pokemon. "Sorry little one, though you better get a move on." He walked farther into the grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge - going for the deerling]

Finally he was away from those nasty wind chimes and could take a break. Using small pings of sound he noticed another pokemon wandering its on the forest ground. It was one of those... what were they called? Deerling? Yes that's right.

Well, they could make a formidable member of team Pokemon Justice League. But how would he convince them to join him? Pinging about some more, he located a berry tree that seemed to be ripe. He fluttered off to the tree, grabbing a berry, though not able to hold onto it for long and managed to get in front of the deerling and place the berry in front of the deerling, hoping to convince it to join his team.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:36 pm
Shaddaling

It's a... you know what? You probably don't want to know. It smells bad though.

Booby Prize!

SSBrosB

Zubatman caught befriended a Deerling!  
SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Zubatman was happy that he had managed to recruit someone into his PJL though he had told the deerling that he had to go search for others to join in with the league. Though he told the deerling how it could contact him if it needed help or found another pokemon who needed help or some bad guys. Either way.

He fluttered back into the darkness, flinging pings around, still searching.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 pm
[Zervan, The Field, Keeping the caterpie.]

"Mmhm? Ooh, no, I'm much more casual, I still train but it isn't a profession, it hard to keep it as a profession here. No gyms, or badges, or champions, can still battle but it isn't as big as in other places." Lex paused, listening. He moved towards a bush and removed a caterpie from the branches, face stuffed with leaves.

"Well, aren't you a trouble maker?" He said, watching the new leaves go down its gullet. Bug types, so difficult to sex. "Beautician, manni peddis mostly, but also henna art, hair dye, hair cuts." He shrugged. "And you? New trainer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 pm
SSBrosB

It's a... web! Probably from a Spinarak! Doesn't look like anyone's home though...

Booby Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 pm
Shaddaling

Lex caught a Caterpie!

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Zubatman easily dodged the map, already knowing where it was the the ping backs it got. He continued to fly onward.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:59 pm
SSBrosB

It's a... bird's nest!

Booby Prize!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items