Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:04 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods towards him forgetting about the woman that just passed and asks,"I wonder if we will be able to find anything to eat for substance... This place has more metal and stone buildings that the last time we were here and...", she frowned,"I don't think these people respect us they know nothing of our kind...", she frowned before they used to be welcomed into villages and had grand feast but now.... she wasn't so sure.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks with her."times have changed, We have been a sleep a long time.Most wouldn't believe we are real"they walk into town. people looking at them strangely some mummers"I didn't know there was a con in town"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:20 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods towards him with a curious look she noticed the people whisper and staring some even pointing in their direction she looked over toward Lucian,"We seem to be drawing alot of attention regardless...", she states quietly as a small group of teenagers come up looky giddy as they approach them,"Woah you guys look awsome!",says one boy while a girl looks at Jankyn and states loudly,"Oh my god! They looks just like the anime characters its like you guys were made for the role! I mean look at him he's a dreamboat!", the same boy makes a statement about Celestalina,"Yea well she looks way hotter than the anime version", the two get in a slight arguement on who looks better as the others that were with them make statements as well. Celestalina looked at them slightly bewildred she didnt' expect this much attention and asked confused, she kept her mouth shut though just incase these young people got out of control the spirits said you had to watch teenagers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn blushed slightly"Thank you, Do you young ones know where we can speak to the creator of the anime..My friend here is my eyes.I can not see.We just arrived in town and are lost and hungry"He spoke carefully  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:59 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina watched Jankyns reaction and felt jealous stir in her. That wasn't very fair... She turned her attention back to the woman who decided to speak up listening to them,"Oh yea the con is back over that way", she points her finger toward a building which alot of people where crowded around,"You should find the pictures that look like you there you guys must be new to this town", she giggled alittle and then her and her group of friends walked off. While Celestalina let out a sigh of relief,"Alright lets go..", she states abit authoritvley she wasn't sure why she was acting like this right now and she frowned and led them over toward the building.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn held gently onto her arm.He smiles some"Someone sounds a little jealous"He loved teasing her.He only teased her none of the others.He walks with her.He was really hating that he couldn't see like her but he was able to see a little as they walks  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:19 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina stiffened alittle at his words. Oh why did he have to read into her words like that? She looked back at him frowning abit she then adds,"I have no idea what your talking about..", she tried to sound confident in her words but fell short and just sounded unsure. As they approach the building more people look and stare point and say things while they past. She was getting alittle uncomfortable by the attention as they entered into the massive building she had to stop for a moment to take everything in. It was so massive there was people everwhere dressed in costumes booths set up all over the place she had some people waving at them friendly and giving them thumbs up as they passed it was very loud to many voices where speaking there was a speaker system in the back announcing stuff and music was playing to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:26 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn moved closer to her.He was in an unknown teritory and he couldn't see.everything was blank to him minus the sight of the innoccents. for the first time he felt weak and it bothered him.he looks around"Do you see the place those children spoke of?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:31 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"Yes i do...", she states leading him around the con as she walks about she notices in the far corner picture of her and Jankyn as well as some other famliar guardians she gasp and approaches the booth where a man in a wheel chair was signing books. He stops when he sees them and drops his jaw, shaking his head to clear his thoughts,"Sorry you youngesters caught me off guard I have never seen such likeness...". Celestalina raises her hand for silence which the man looks at her questionally,"My name is Celestalina Princess of the Stars", she stops waiting for Jankyn to introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:39 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn stood by her.He smiles"I am Lord Jankyn Leader of the guardians. We are not youngersters we are true ancient immortals...how is it you know of us?"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:53 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The old man was bewildered and for a moment Celestalina was afraid they had frighten him to death she leans down towards him and gently places a hand on his shoulder as he breaks out of his hypnotic gaze,"Are you alright?", she asked her blue eyes penetrating his face. The man shakes his head and then says,"How is this possible... I just heard old rumours about guardians when i was a child my mother said it was passed down from generation to generation and that..", he frowned looking around,"Come with me.. I need to show you something", he motions his hand for them to follow moving his wheelchair towards a back room that was small but sorta like a conference room. He sits by the table and motions for them to sit as the door closes behind Jankyn,"I have this necklace.... I started having dreams when i was 5 it was a family heirloom", he pulls out a necklace that had a purple stone in the center of it and it was encased with silver and gold in a wide circle around the stone. He pulls it over his head and hands it out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks to the table. He felt the pull and saw it as it was.He reaches out and took it"Its a guardian amulet. each guardian has something special that marks them as a guardian.if this was passed down then somewhere along your line is a guardian"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:17 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked at her carefully she couldn't remember which guardian it could have been there was many she knew that much but they rarely ever mingled with humans this guardian in particular must have loved their human, she looks at the old man curiously,"Do you suppose you can help us? We are new to an age that no longer will help take care of our needs of sleep, food, and shelter we were praised and well tooken care of when we lived centuries ago but now...", she frowned. The man shook his head in sympthathey and smiled at them,"If I have guardian blood in me then I shall take care of you as long as I can live my granddaughter will do the same she likes to dress as you", he points to Celestalina,"She finds being the princess over the celestial spirits amazing and she won't believe what is happening now..". Celestalina nods at him smiling she was glad they would have help until they found the other guardians and tooken care of the evil she wondered what then would they do?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:23 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn traces it then closes his eyes.he saw the history of the amulet and smiles"You are the descendant of Lord Felcon. He died protecting his family and so the amulet is passed down.though dear sir you must pass it down.it calls to one in your line that been given Felcon gifts"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"And whom may this be Lord Jankyn?", asked the old man while Celestalina looked on toward them both wondering why she hadn't thought about it... Lord Felcon was a kind guardian it came to no surprise that he died protecting his family she sits down and waits for Jankyn's answer.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff