Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Happiness found in the Night. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina looks at him"Hello, I am not hungry, I am just looking at clubs my agent and manager want me to preform in for my next concert and music video"She smiles"But I would like a Shirley temple"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Name: Zeke Midas Wolf

Zeke nods to her request motioning for her to sit, and then he goes to mix her the drink he returns handing it to her, and states,"Nice so you need to work in a club? I can make room for you on my schedule just give me the numbers I need to call and set up you next gig", he explains pulling out a pen and paper pad he usually rights down orders on he hands them to her with a smile.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm
lUser Image
Gina Starling

Gina sits and sips her drink"My next music video is for my song can't be tames(Yes I had to pick that one)" She sips her drink"I am still looking clubs over to get a feel for which one I would like to use in my video. I will give you my agent number. "

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

[lol]
Zeke nods to her okay so this wasn't the only club she had considered he wanted to frown because he felt alittle hurt inside but this was Gina Starling not some pretty lady on the street that was just dropping in to say hi, he nods with a smile,"Okay that sounds good", he explains,"I'm honored that you decided to consider my club this place usually stays clean we have a few drunks but they are never voilent we also have security on the weekends because thats when alot of people come in had to enforce it I have to protect my dancers I don't want stuff getting out of hand", he explains,"Though the girls usually preform every night the weekends get pretty crazy people getting off work they wanna cut loose have a good time but then it gets out of hand we have to watch those kind of things make sure stuff is good but dont worry", he explains with a large grin,"We will take real good care of ya Ms. Starling I wouldn't worry bout nobody".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina sips her drink"I would like to see your girls and how they dance. If they are what I am looking for I wont have to look at others clubs. I really don't like going into clubs because of the mess and the smell. This place I have to say I like because it is clean and smell strangely of forests during winter"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:58 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke nods at his dancers comments and grins at her comment about his place being clean and smelling like the forest,"Oh yea? I like to bring in alot of pine trees for the holidays make it feel all christmasy and such", he then goes on,"We do alot to decorate during the holidays even the dancers get into it and have different costumes we like to keep a nice classy style here usually people go to other clubs cause of the new technology and music I have a disco ball and a few strobe lights but thats about it", he shrugs,"This place is more of an entertain and eat sorta joint not for dancing much i do open that up Friday through Sunday", he looks over at her,"I hope my girls will do for your music video if not feel free to bring in any staff you need I don't mind much long as they don't cause to much trouble", he nods, with a smile.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina listens to hims as she looks around"Most of the dancers I know I don't want to work with on this video,I want the dancers to have their own style that isn't choreographed. "

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke nods,"A'ight so you want dancers with there own groove? there own style so to speak?", he looks at the table for a moment lost in thought before replying,"Yay i like that idea you get more creativity from stuff like that your a pretty smartt gal", he grinned looking back up,"So you sure ya don't want me to make ya something? I'm a pretty good cook. Or ya can come up to my house studio ontop of this building I can show ya around", he states, tucking the pen and paper back in his pocket waiting for her reply.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles at him"I am sure, I have to get back home to my little girl"She starts to get up"I will come back later to see the dance but I need to make sure my little one is doing better"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image
Caprice was eating some soup that one of the butlers brought up for her. She had eaten some of it, and even though she was getting better, she still wasn't feeling up to eating too much. She then watched some cartoons while she waited for Gina to return after the butler said that Gina had left to run some errands for a bit but would be back as soon as possible.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:15 am
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke froze up instantly he forgot about that damn kid..,"Oh yay?", he said questionly,"You kept her? Didn't you want to adopt her or something? I hope she is doing okay...", he looked down at his shoes not sure what to say in this situation Gina Starling having a child was odd to him, probably will be odd to her fans once the media hits it. He looked back up giving her a half smile,"Alright Ms. Starling see ya around home you come back soon".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles as she stood up"Yes I adopted her. Her fever is going down but she is still weak from it. I will see you around"She left with a smile then goes to her limo waiting outside with all of the stuff she got. She knew many were surprised to see her

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image
Caprice would be watching Cartoons still when Gina would get home. She was playing with Fang a bit as she sat up in the big bed, wanting Gina to come home, so Caprice would have some company.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina gets in her limo once it got there and headed home. She looks at all the bags near her and smiles. Once home she carries some bags the maids carry the others. She goes to Caprice room and knocks on the door"Little one can I come in?"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image
"Yes Ma'am." Caprice said as she smiled hearing Gina's voice. She went over to the door, and opened it. Though, because she had to walk on all fours, she had a little trouble but managed to get the door open by herself. SHe hugged Gina happily as her tail wagged very fast, showing just how she felt about Gina adopting her.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas